[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I know we've had this thread before, but I ignored it as
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3
File: o-SMOKING-MARIJUANA-facebook.jpg (232 KB, 2000x1000) Image search: [Google]
o-SMOKING-MARIJUANA-facebook.jpg
232 KB, 2000x1000
I know we've had this thread before, but I ignored it as I've just started smoking (not underage, just a square finally living life).

How does Mary Jane affect gains?
>>
>>36305384
The real question is why do you want to smoke
>>
>>36305384
Switch to vaping/edibles so you don't fuck up your lungs.
>>
Don't smoke weed it's retarded. Eat it or do dabs.
>>
>>36305411
People seem to enjoy it, and I wanted to see what the fuss was about. It's therapeutic.

>>36305419
I did vape, actually. I didn't realize this was not the same as smoking it.
>>
>>36305428

don't do dabs unless you're buying medical stuff.

unprofessionally made unregulated concentrates that aren't purged of butane or impurities all the way can cause you to collapse a lung, and these backwoods rednecks trying to increase profits selling you dirty green globs will fuck you permanently.

right now, its easy to get quality hydroponic seedless weed anywhere in the country. just buy a hitter box and smoke small amounts with a day or two break in between and you won't become a burnout.

respect the plant and your body.
>>
Cook it!
Don't smoke it.
I'm making my cheat meals always with with weed, once a month.
Mostly I do cookies and sometimes tea
>>
>>36305384
Probably the dumbest thing to do imaginable.

t. Ex-smoker for 10 years
>>
>>36306816
This. Smoked for six years straigth, didn't get nowhere, plus got social anxiety. If you keep it to once a month it's fine. Once it becomes a priority, you are screwed.
>>
>>36305476
Your an idiot. You don't purge butane from dabs, it evaporates. You wouldn't have a dab of the butane didn't evaporate.
>>
>>36306911
>Your an idiot
>>
>>36306886
>>36306816
Just here to agree with this. Smoked for seven years starting in High School. I stopped last December and feel like I've taken a weight vest off of my brain, memory and social skills.
>>
File: image.jpg (6 KB, 160x97) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
6 KB, 160x97
Honestly vape. Zero negative effects. In b4 mouth fedora.
>>
File: 13636112362.jpg (69 KB, 501x585) Image search: [Google]
13636112362.jpg
69 KB, 501x585
>>36306994
>>
>>36305384
Its fucking great, you'll be a lot less sore and unintentionally bulk
>>
>>36305384
It doesn't.
>>
>>36305384
>no filter
Literally worse than Mao
>>
>>36308486
I take my filter out 1/2 way through because it tastes like shit.
>>
>>36306816
>>36306886
I agree with both of you, smoked for 4 years. got no where, had social anxiety because of it Justdrink OP, it's a lot better
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.