[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I randomly had a dream about my gym crush last night, and then
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 5
File: download.jpg (8 KB, 235x214) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
8 KB, 235x214
I randomly had a dream about my gym crush last night, and then we suddenly hit it off today after never talking beforehand. Am i some sort of prophet?
>>
File: 1456892629976.jpg (104 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
1456892629976.jpg
104 KB, 640x640
I am also chasing my gym crush.

Saw her last week, we both made lots of eye contact

Haven't seen her at the gym since. I blew my chance.
>>
>>36304507
The dream probably make you more relaxed around her
>>
Have you guys ever saw a girl in some random place, and thought she was cute and then didn't talk to her, and then regretted it really hard when you realize you'll never get another chance to talk to her?
>>
>>36304545
Definitely.
>>
>>36304528
I doubt it, because literally the moment i walked into the weight room she went up to me and asked for a spot, and things sort of went from there. So there wasn't even any relaxation beforehand to play it cool
>>
>>36304558
shit blows, just happened at work, I don't even know why I care so much
>>
>>36304567
man there's still plenty of fish in the sea
>>
>>36304545
Sure, happens all the time.

What do you guys think? I've just accepted it as part of life. People have their lives; I can't get to know everyone I meet, even if I want to. And even if you have a girlfriend, this sort of thing will still happen to you.
>>
>>36304609
my advice is, move out (if ur living with ur parents), have a job with a living amount of money, be 21, drink with friends and friends of friends, and sometimes strangers, and things will work out buddy.
>>
File: reaction sad 014291.gif (499 KB, 350x198) Image search: [Google]
reaction sad 014291.gif
499 KB, 350x198
>>36304565
Excellent, that's great. Sounds like it was probably a spontaneous thing to happen and that's how it worked out for you.

>tfw I'll probably never speak to my gym crush because she wears earphones
>>
>>36304644
we're all gonna make it brah
>>
>>36304644
>bring scissors to gym
>sneak up behind her while she's getting a sip
>cut her headphones

When she turns around just smile and say "hey" with a smile on your face :)
>>
>>36304507
It means you registered some non verbal signals from her that got expressed in your dream. It made you feel better and then you had courage or self assurance to talk with her.
You can be like 30% prophet of you know what your dreams mean.
>>
>>36304507
I have these too. I think you get them when you've subconsciously picked up on enough cues that she's interested in you and she's given you the go-ahead signal.
>>
>>36304782
Kekkedy
>>
I remember once that when i was trying to learn how to ride a bike i had a dream about riding a bike and then i could ride a bike
>>
This sounds like that stupid self help crap. Visualization is the blah blah blah
>>
>>36304545
yep
>>
>>36304545
yeah
>have a dream about seeing a really beautiful girl sitting in a bus that drives past me
>next day walking on the street with some friends
>turn a corner and see a girl that looks near EXACTLY like the dream girl
>since I'm with friends I keep on walking even tho I really wanted to turn around and say something to her
>still regret it whenever I remember it
>>
File: desiretoknowmore.jpg (39 KB, 640x512) Image search: [Google]
desiretoknowmore.jpg
39 KB, 640x512
>>36305995
The way it's presented in some cases of self-help lit/vids may be a bit goofy or plain wrong, but there is huge potential to be gained if it's learned and utilized properly.
>>
>>36304644
>cute girl at gym
>often find her looking at me/in my direction
>we both wear headphones but when I take them off she does too
I'm probably just paranoid ;_;
>>
Anon pls dream about me meeting Taylor Swift I will Paypal you the last of my protein powder and Wonka bars pls respond.
>>
>>36308640
Oh right I neef to order new whey when Im at home. Thanks anon
>>
>>36304507
You learned that talking to her wasn't scary or whatever in your dream.
>>
File: 1451443520526.jpg (109 KB, 731x813) Image search: [Google]
1451443520526.jpg
109 KB, 731x813
>>36304545
Every time I go out.
>>
>>36304545
...So is it normal just to talk to girls on the street, /fit/? I see girls who are pretty all the time but never thought it would be right to speak to them there and then since that seems like something crazy people would do.
>>
>>36304545
One time I saw a girl so perfect I even followed like a creep for a couple of blocks (keeping a really safe distance so she wouldn't notice), and I still wasn't able to talk to her. I regret it everyday.
>>
I have 3 gym crushes
girl 1 is on the soccer team but her fb indicates she really only likes black guys :(
girl 2 is in a relationship but we flirt about each others bodies so idk...
girl 3 is probably gonna be mine soon. she just goes on the treadmill for an hour looking confused. gonna teach her how to lift tomorrow.
>>
>>36304507
>>>/x/
>>
>>36304507
yes
so tell me, oh, Retardlus Cuntcurlius Brotheraniciani when will I hit the lottery;s jackpot
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.