[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Fat burning pills
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2
File: images.jpg (11 KB, 296x170) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
11 KB, 296x170
Do fat burning pills actually work? What do u think about them?
>>
>>36304153
They're snake oil
>>
>>36304153
only fat burning pills that work are grey-listed substances like clen/dnp/ec stack
>>
Seems anything that actually works gets pulled from the market quickly.
>>
>>36304193
yeah probably because most things that work shouldn't be trusted in the hands of customers that will take 8 pills to lose it faster
>>
>>36304153
Only good fat burning pills are ones with appetite suppressents, caffeine and yohimbe in one. Even things like clen aren't that much more effective, you still need to have diet and cardio in check
>>
Serious answer: they can help by suppressing your appetite or by upping your energy levels but won't actually make you lose fat by themselves.
>>
>>36304153
There are some over the counter pills that work by stopping your body absorbing the fat content from food products, so if you still eat fucking 5000kcal of proton and carbs they won't do shit, however they will make you have liquid shit and you will up in the middle of the night with shit all over you bed/in your underpants.
>>
>>36304316
I know a dude that uses one of those type of weight loss supplements and he literally has to have an ass rag in his butt cheeks all the time because his asshole is slowly leaking out liquid shit all day.
>>
I just slam a cup of black coffee for my preworkout. Seems to work. Lost 4kg in the last 2 weeks. Of course I'm also on a deficit so who knows
>>
>>36304193
This.

>>36304219
This.

Basically: If you're a fatty you can't be trusted with the secret pills because you'll give yourself a heart attack and ruin the legality of the pills for the rest of us. Go buy yourself a pair of running shoes.
>>
>>36304219
That's why the toxicology test on cardarine was so insane.
Well over what is an effective dose run solid for two years.
They had to run it like that, because fat cunts have no self control, patience, or common sense, and never want to put time and effort into weight loss.
>>
>>36304153
>>36287758
>>
>>36304153

The ones that work will give you a massive heart attack if you're actually fat. Shit like yohimbe works for getting the last couple of percent off but is useless if you're a beef nebula.
>>
>>36304396
so he's getting malnourished and dehydrated by laxatives?
>>
>>36306341
Not true. I was fat and took ec stack. Blood pressurevwasvfine. Depends on the person.
>>
I took hydroxycut for a couple of months.

Only thing I could tell it did was give you crazy energy and your heart would be racing.

But unnecessary.
>>
>>36306877
EC stack is fine for people at higher body fat. Yohimbine should be used sub-12%.
>>
>>36306927
why is that? It should still work... maybe it just works slowly and with over a certain % fat you can't see the loss early on so you fail to keep your caloric intake at a level where you're not adding fat back on because

Yohimbine doesn't change the way the body stores fat and keeps it so If you can actually tell you're losing fat you'll change your behaviour in order to progress but if not you aren't getting the signal its working but it should be.
>>
I like Lipo 6 Black because it suppresses my appetite and makes me pee like a motherfucker
>>
File: pills.jpg (13 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
pills.jpg
13 KB, 400x400
im using this one
>>
Yohmbine and dnp are the only things with widely reported and studied fat burning benefits
>>
>>36306927
EC stack works great for me. i dont take it for the metabolic boost though, i take it for energy and reduced appetite.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.