[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Weight loss/gyno
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
Tfw you're still looking like shit after losing weight. I almost feel worse about my body now than I did before I lost all the fat. The fucking gyno is a lot more prominent after I lost the belly, and shopping for clothes is even harder now. I look even more low test now than before, skelly wrists and girly fingers.

How to move on from here? I've even heard people say gyno gets worse with lifting, so it's not very motivating! Feels bad man.

Also: bf% estimate? 180lbs 6ft 3"
>>
You were a fat ugly peice of shit

Don't kid yourself into thinking gyou looked better fat then you do now gyno or not

Sounds like you're making excuses and will rationalize losing all progress and becoming a fat lard again
>>
>>36301840
thanks for the insight
>>
>>36301811
You still have some fat to cut down before you get to a level of fitness you can be proud of. Keep working and good job so far.
>>
File: Thatface20110725-22047-wlaopv.png (9 KB, 645x773) Image search: [Google]
Thatface20110725-22047-wlaopv.png
9 KB, 645x773
>>36302016
Thanks, yeah I'm assuming my body fat percentage is pretty high still. Classic skinnyfat. I guess I'll just start lifting too and have the gyno surgery. Maybe there is hope.
>>
>>36301811
>>36301840

listen to this guy. I had gyno and it stopped me from lifting. I got it removed and then I didn't lift after. Keep lifting. keep moving forward. dont be like me.
>>
>>36302127
Will do man. Tbh the worst part is during sex.. Feel super self-conscious and it's affecting my enjoyment of it.
>>
>>36302081
Don't bother with the gyno

Start bulking, stat
>>
File: image.jpg (226 KB, 1136x640) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
226 KB, 1136x640
>gf of 1 month has bmi of 23. Considered normal. Not obese but not the fittest
>hates that I judge what she eats and that I even calculated her bmi
>I count every calorie I put into my mouth. Have been doing it for over 3 years religiously
>gf says she's accepted that she will never be skinny. It's not part of her psychology
>she thinks I'm judging her and said she can no longer get naked in front of me or eat anything.
>I secretly don't want to say I'm okay with her body because I am not. She could be more fit
>she's cute and I love her but I don't want to spend the rest of my life with a girl who eats intuitively and may someday get fat (which she assured me she will not)

What do I do? Do I suck it up and accept the fact that I will never have an ultra fit gf? I don't want to hurt her anymore.
>>
>>36302361
Either stay or leave. Pick 1
>>
>>36302361

Leave. She's gonna hold you back from making it.
>>
>>36302186
Tbh you looked a hell of a lot worse before so maybe the problem is now you're just aware of your body. What this really means is you're aware of your shortcomings and they upset you. They make you feel uncomfortable in your skin, and this is a GOOD thing. This is called motivation. Drive. Determination. You're not happy where you are and you want to be better. This feeling is the energy that will kick your little skinnyfat ass into the God damned gym 6 days a week where it belongs.

Also you still have fat to lose so don't be sure you have gyno yet. As fat comes off your shape will change, only then can we tell if you need surgery. Lose your remaining fat while at the same time building muscle. This is called recomping. Get a gym membership, read the sticky, and get on your way.
>>
>>36302361
Eh sounds like every girl I ever knew that got fat. I'd cut my losses but that's your call. The reason she is uncomfortable being naked etc. Is because she doesn't like her body. She knows she is heavier than she wants to be and she doesn't want you to see her in a state she thinks of as poor.

The problem is she doesn't respond to this by working out, by learning to count calories, she responds to it by avoiding the problem. That's not a solution and it just end up with her decreasing interest in sex to zero as she gets fatter and fatter.
>>
>>36302361
>date girl
>I put on muscle and get fairly ripped after first year together
>had made big gains over summer when we lived far apart
>she literally tripped over herself the first time she saw me without a shirt after that summer
>about 2 months later
>anon, youre working out too much
>you think about what you eat too much
>I dont like it
>I shrug it off for about a year
>finally I get lazy, put on weight
>start to feel like shit
>we break up
>I think wtf am I doing, get back in shape
>live happily ever after
>shes at least 50 lbs heavier now

It comes down to this. Eventually either she steps up and gets over it or starts improving herself or you you get lazy and fall to her level.
The choice is yours
>>
>>36302526
this
>>
>>36301811
Thats pretty good weightloss. Maybe mix in more weightlifting for legs and arms, not seeing much muscle gains there. Might help your image if you see some strength to take focus off any negatives you see.
>>
>>36302526
uh yea this anon crystal balled it for you perfectly
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.