[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I am supposed to be taking a blood test for my testosterone levels,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 5
File: 1456874313599.jpg (18 KB, 308x164) Image search: [Google]
1456874313599.jpg
18 KB, 308x164
I am supposed to be taking a blood test for my testosterone levels, the doctor wants me to it at 9am but I don't wake up till about noon.

I understand his reasoning is that it is at peak "in the morning" but does it matter when your morning is? can I just go do it at the time I personally wake up?

pic unrelated
>>
Normal people wake up around 9am
>>
>>36300469

You lazy fuck, listen to your doctor
>>
File: AlexanderTheGreat.jpg (96 KB, 843x1100) Image search: [Google]
AlexanderTheGreat.jpg
96 KB, 843x1100
If you don't have the desire to wake up like you're not 17 anymore then you don't have the testosterone anyway.

Test = desire.
>>
>>36300469
>I don't wake up till about noon.

Get a job. That will cure your problem with sleeping in.
>>
>>36300686
thanks, Dr. Bro
I thought I woke up at 3pm because I don't get home from work until 5am, but I just have low test!
>>
>>36300715

Someone's needlessly defensive.
>>
>>36300469
just dont sleep. crash your test and get legal juice.
>>
>>36300756
because what you said is dumb and you need to feel bad about that
>>
>>36300787

What has you so upset? He didn't say anything about you waking up at 3, his post was about the desire to wake up. If you have a job, then you have the desire to get up.
>>
File: Swift.jpg (138 KB, 418x594) Image search: [Google]
Swift.jpg
138 KB, 418x594
>>36300715
I don't understand what you want from us. You want us to address a question that your doctor already answered. You want a solution to the simple problem of "I need to wake up earlier". You're asking a Laotian bedsore fetish board for acute medical information on testosterone levels.

You don't need to go to your appointment. Your test is shit and you will never make it. Here's your consolation prize you low-test faggot.
>>
>>36300811
Well I object to being called a child because I work odd hours. I got defensive because I really hate the bad bro science that gets posted.
>>
>>36300839
I'm not OP you fucking retard
>>
>>36300848
>>36300861

No one called you a child. You're beginning to act like one, however
>>
>>36300469
Where the fuck did you get that image?
>>
>>36300872
>like you're not 17 anymore
excuse me, lazy teenager
>>
File: facepalm.jpg (106 KB, 500x300) Image search: [Google]
facepalm.jpg
106 KB, 500x300
>>36300848

>If you don't have the desire to wake up like you're not 17 anymore then you don't have the testosterone anyway.

You have a job, yes?

If so, then the above sentence does not apply to you. IT applies to OP who doesn't want to wake up and go to the doctor because he sleeps in until noon. Calm down, buddy.
>>
The most important thing you can do for your physical and mental health is wake up early every single day.

Depression is a chicken and egg conundrum. You get up late, you get depressed. You get depressed, you get up late. You T levels will plummet if you're sleeping in late everyday.

Whatever you do make a promise to yourself to get up at least at 9am every morning from now on. It will change your life.

I work lates and I know it's very tempting to sleep in until midday but since I started forcing myself to get up after 8 hours sleep at around 9am my general outlook has improved so much.
Better workouts, better confidence, better test levels (already high) better success. No one who has ever been successful in life gets up after late morning.
>>
>>36300922
Sorry, I kind of flew of the handle there.
>>
>>36300902

Are you fucking retarded?

>If you don't have the desire to wake up like you're not 17

this has nothing to do with you
>>
>>36300848

>Oversleeping and sleeping late effects Testosterone levels
>bad bro science

Your ignorance doesn't make it borscience.
>>
OP here, I can easily get up earlier if needed but I am worried that it will screw up the results due to sleep deprivation, like others here I work very late so my schedule is different, but thanks for not answering my question and just attacking me, lel.
>>
File: Nature.gif (2 MB, 320x160) Image search: [Google]
Nature.gif
2 MB, 320x160
>>36301283

If you didn't explain your work scheduled to your doctor, then you are a fucking moron. If you did and he still scheduled you for 9am, then go at 9am and stop bitching like you know better.

Do you think you or a Canadian moose milking forum know better than your doctor?
>>
>>36301347
It is a walk in clinic, so really I could go at any time to take bloods, there is no appointment. I just assumed he said it as standardized measure till I actually thought about it properly later on. These doctors in my country give you no time, and they really rush you, he said it when my 10 minutes were up and was pushing me out. I thought a forum that goes on about nothing but testosterone to the point of having juicing threads could help me solve a question that I thought would have been simple for you guys, but apparently not.
>>
>>36300894
That's the design used on cups in hospitals in the 90s.

Damn nigga learn your history.
>>
Jesus fucking christ. You retards will argue about anything. You're worse than the losers on /b/.

If you sleep around 8 hours, that's ideal. Any less than 6 and you're going to wear yourself out. Anything over 9 on a regular basis, and you'll get general fatigue from over-sleeping.

That's it. Length and regularity of sleep is all that matters. If you work nights and finish at 6am, go home, have a bite to eat and a few beers, go to sleep at 9am, and wake up at 5pm, you're no different to someone who goes to bed at 9pm and wakes up at 5am.

Socially, you may find yourself out of sync with people, but that's it.
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.