[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
breakfast + exercise + you
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1
File: breakfast.jpg (141 KB, 500x331) Image search: [Google]
breakfast.jpg
141 KB, 500x331
OK /fit/

Let's decide this once and for all.

Exercise in the morning:
before
during
after
breakfast?

Which one is best and why?
>>
>>36296818
I Do it afterwards. Because i want to get some carbs before working out. This also increases the "pump" and so it also affects muscle growth a bit.
>>
I do it afterwards, but only because I can't concentrate on my training when I'm hungry
>>
>>36297145
I also noticed today that cycling was slightly easier this morning right after having breakfast - normally I only eat when I arrive at the office.

What is this "pump" you are referring to?
>>
>>36297219
The greatest feeling you can get in a gym, or the most satisfying feeling you can get in the gym is "The Pump". Let's say you train your biceps. Blood is rushing into your muscles and that's what we call The Pump. You muscles get a really tight feeling, like your skin is going to explode any minute, and it's really tight - it's like somebody blowing air into it, into your muscle. It just blows up, and it feels really different. It feels fantastic.

It's as satisfying to me as coming is, you know? As having sex with a woman and coming. And so can you believe how much I am in heaven? I am like, uh, getting the feeling of coming in a gym, I'm getting the feeling of coming at home, I'm getting the feeling of coming backstage when I pump up, when I pose in front of 5,000 people, I get the same feeling, so I am coming day and night. I mean, it's terrific. Right? So you know, I am in heaven.
>>
>>36297302
You have such a way with words. You aren't by any chance some sort of politician are you?
>>
>>36297302

Hi Arnold.
>>
>>36297302
Arnold is still my biggest idol
>>
Is that salmon on toast brehs? Have I been missing out only eating it for dinner?
>>
>>36297302
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=84cVizR6sPQ

That is something of a treasure, thanks dude
>>
>>36297378
You saw through my thin veil of lies. Actually I had them for dinner, and then simply changed the filename to match the topic.
>>
Small bowl of porridge before, full English after
>>
>>36296818
after faggot
why train hungry
>inb4 fasted training faggot bitch
no wonder your not growing
eat then train then eat again
then a few more times
>>
>>36296818
small snack and water before lifting. i can't lift on a full stomach or i feel more sluggish than if i was fasted

best workouts i've had in the morning are either fasted+caffeine, small snack+caffeine, or protein shake+caffeine

if i eat a big breakfast i'll just want to sleep
>>
>>36298003
your digestive system is a bitch
>>
>>36298105
but i lift more than you senpai
>>
>>36297670
You cheeky faggot
>>
>>36298286
>HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

daft cunt
>>
>>36297670
do you eat it raw? if so what precautions do you take ?
>>
>>36298442
They are cured, so not raw, thus no precautions required.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.