[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
WRISTLETS TRUE MASTERRACE
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (69 KB, 600x449) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
69 KB, 600x449
So /fit/ whats your excuse for not being a wristlet?

Do you think you know more than Rich piana who said small joints and big muscles are the best case fucking scenario?

Even Arnold had small wrists and praises them heavily in having an amazing physique.

Plus it makes my biceps and forearms look juicy as fuck without much effort.

I look thick as fuck in clothes and have left dyel mode far behind. And yes I use wrist wraps. Who gives a fuck.
>>
I have 7 inch wrists and always thought they were fucking tiny. I want bigger wrists and bigger hands.
>>
I've noticed this also, my smaller wrists make my shoulders look bigger and it adds to the v taper look, my hands aren't that big either so it looks normal and the wrists aren't bitch enough to hurt when benching etc like I've seen some guys have.

Only downside is not having naturally big forearms which doing manual labour and reverse curls solved
>>
>>36294456
have small hands and small wrists to go with. Just makes my arms look bigger in comparision so it's pretty good. Actual wrist strength is great though from years of pressups and hammer curls.
>>
>>36294523
Yes ive noticed it really enhances the v taper. Also guys with smaller wrists who lift tend to be vascular as fuck. Of course thats just anecdotal though
>>
I have wrists of a little girl and I snapped them by benching 45 kg.

>shitty technique

No, I already knew everything about grip and bar placement technique on bench press back then. I only do DB press now. It happaned year ago and they still aren't fully recovered.
>>
>>36294706
Dyel
>>
7 inch wrists
7 inch dick
>>
>>36294750
>7 inch wrists
Cool. Since youre not a wristlet how about you gtfo of my thread?

>7 inch dick
Ok? Its not related to the topic at all but I hope you feel well about anonymously sharing your cock size to other men on an anime image site.
>>
>>36294896
it almost feels as good as anonymously sharing my wrist size to other men on an anime image site.
>>
>>36294706
Reading about grip and bar placement is one thing actually doing it is another. Your technique is shitty.
>>
>>36294896
>complaining about posts on a Taiwanese child prostitution board
>2016
You must be new here faggot
>tfw 8 inch cock looks even bigger with small wrists
>>
>>36294994
>A schlong like a burmese python, the wrists of a 9 year old 50 lb soviet gymnast and the mind of a fucking scientist
>>
>>36294588
Glad to have you in the thread. Its finally our time to shine!
>>
>>36294456

Because you can never get big without roiding.
>>
>>36294456
>tfw 8" wrists
>>
>>36298569
>tfw under 5" wrists
>>
>tfw 4" wrists and 20.5" arms
>tfw God of aesthetics
>>
>>36299408
Good for you famalam. Genetic lottery desu
>>
File: ss (2016-03-07 at 02.28.41).jpg (61 KB, 579x446) Image search: [Google]
ss (2016-03-07 at 02.28.41).jpg
61 KB, 579x446
>>36294456

Trust me mate, small wrists are awful.

My wrists = tiny as shit and I look even worse because of it. I've had people guess I'm a woman when they can only see my forearms.
>>
You guys don't know shot about wristlets
I have a 5.5 inch wrist and hands smaller than most girls

At 6 foot
>>
I can wrap my thumb and pinky around them. I don't think it's that great.
>>
>>36301061
I feel you m8. 6 foot smaller wrists than my mom who is 20cm shorter and has small hands for a women. When you can't bench more because you can't hold the weight. Just end me.
>>
File: 1455490256146.png (195 KB, 272x342) Image search: [Google]
1455490256146.png
195 KB, 272x342
>>36301071
I just did this. Should I be concerned?
>>
>>36301087

We're gonna make it bro stick with it
>>
>>36301061
>>36301173
we're not alone ;_;
>>
>>36294706
i snapped my shoulder in bench with 60kg 3 weeks ago

pain slowly going away, but i can see it already i will spend the next 6 months only doing squats
>>
>>36301269
I'm not the only one with fucking puny wrists.

Thank the Christian God.
>>
File: QoN1TPy.jpg (416 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
QoN1TPy.jpg
416 KB, 1920x1080
>>36301305
Anon its ok, didnt you read the thread? Wristlets are the masterrace now. Youre safe here
>>
What a coincidence. Seeing your picture while watching this video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HP569Ugein0
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.