[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
horizontal wisdom tooth
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: 1074108511145490924.jpg (79 KB, 640x426) Image search: [Google]
1074108511145490924.jpg
79 KB, 640x426
hi all i am about to decide to surgically remove a horizontal wisdom tooth that is partially erupted. i am a bit uneasy because it is not giving me any problems now and the dentist have to cut my gums to get to it. any advice from people who went through this, nobody i know got this shit and they cant relate.

pic is mishima who reminded me of his cut stomach and head
>>
>>36291532
i had it done, not much to say apart from it will hurt like living hell for about a week after and you will look like one of these dogs who got stung by a bee. it will seem like it's not healing but it just takes a long time, constantly bleed slightly, so try not to mess it up much when you brush your teeth.
i only had one out, now i'm having 3 more taken out under general anesthetic in april.
>>
>>36291532
Don't let them put you under because that's for children. Takes about 20 minutes of digging in your mouth at MOST. They're slightly more tricky cause how many roots. Your jaw will swell up like that time your uncle slapped his dick across it. Salt water and black tea to stop the bleeding. Let it sit in your mouth for a minute then drool it out. You're gonna see a lot of blood. Mind didn't hurt because I'm probably a special snowflake so I can't comment there. No working out for about 2 weeks.
>>
ask them to hook you up with the good shit.

it's going to hurt. i was out of service for a good week. it's gonna look like a shitload of blood but it's only cus it's mixed with your saliva. find a couple good tv shows to binge watch. a week off won't kill your gains but i loaded up on hella protein shakes and mashed potatoes.
>>
>fitness
>dental care
o... oh, ye, ye right.
>>
>>36291532
Had it done years ago - just do it.
>>
File: 1454302693080.jpg (878 KB, 986x1369) Image search: [Google]
1454302693080.jpg
878 KB, 986x1369
thanks all for the advice. i feel more confident now to set an appointment and finally get this problem out of the way.
>>
>>36291882
>health

How is dental care not health related?
>>
>>36292181
But why would you bring health related questions to the fitness board?
>>
>>36291882
My buddy started working out 5 days after his were pulled. Busted all his stitches and vomited blood all over the equipment. Banned for life from that gym
>>
>>36292222
i am a martial artist so i dont really like the idea of stopping my daily training for a while. but your right fit is mostly about lifting weights
>>
ask for a maxilla expander to accomodate for it and enoy your jaw gains
>>
>>36291532
They froze my jaw and ripped all four out. Didn't take pain meds afterwards it's not that bad really
>>
>>36291532
Definitely get it done now, ortho told me i could keep mine and about a year later they kept getting infected and healing on and off. Felt like shit for 4 months, started to worry there was something seriously wrong with me until i went in for a teeth cleaning and they said the wisdom teeth had to go.
>>
>>36295263
ok thks man i was a bit pussyed out but now imma just gonna do it. i really hate the injections they give at the start because its pain as f to me when its all the way through
>>
>>36291532
My mouth swelled up so bad, I couldn't eat solid food for 2 weeks. Lived off tomato soup and ensure. I didn't experience too much pain and I was knocked out for the procedure. I had to get mine taken out because once they started to come out, the dentist realized a nerve was wrapped around the teeth and it would cause me to be paralyzed on my left side. Just get it done before it actually cause real problems. Binge watch some TV shows or play a RPG.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.