[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Yo /fit/, i was out on a run and tripped on some concrete. Caught
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1
File: 20160307_001021.jpg (2 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
20160307_001021.jpg
2 MB, 3264x2448
Yo /fit/, i was out on a run and tripped on some concrete. Caught myself with my hands and see this. Anyone know what this is? Some weird bulbous wound or did i get a fucking concrete splinter?
>>
>>36290234
Probably just a tiny pebble got lodged in there
Squeeze it out
>>
>>36290249
>>
>>36290234
looks like some blood and a rock or something. You can wait a week for it to come out or pick at it till you dig it out. Had one a few weeks ago, just left it till it fell out one day
>>
>>36290234
get pliers and be a man and get that fucker out. rub a little peroxide on it afterwards and wash it off
>>
Fuck, if it is a rock it's being a stubborn motherfucker. Can't seem to get it out from under the skin on top.
>>
>>36290234
You should get that looked at. Remember to wear sunscreen next time, fucktard
>>
>>36290234
>Out for a run
>its towards the end of my cut last year so im lookin pretty juicy
>in a pretty nice neighborhood with some qt grils out playing volley ball in their front yard
>make a conscious effort not to fuck up form or mouthbreath while running to impress grils
>fucking stumble, hit the ground and roll to my feet and continue running immediately, choking back shameful tears
no amount of picking up heavy things and putting them back down will cure my autism
>>
>>36290431
Maybe if you didn't take yourself so seriously you wouldn't be such a joke
>>
>>36290447
the thing is that im a generally really laid back guy. the one fucking time i try to impress someone i get shit on by fate. o well lesson learned. makes for a decent story at least.
>>
I fell off a bike onto a road and got that but all over both hands. I had to go to the doctor to have him pick all the tiny pieces out with a needle. It was fucked up
>>
>>36290462
>because I was too much of a pussy to do it myself.
Tell it straight or don't tell it at all.
>>
>>36290431

OP here

>Go out for run
>Jaywalk
>Get hit by van
>Fracture spine, sustain traumatic brain injury
>Don't actually remember any of this

Yeah, I seem to suck at running, or something.
>>
>>36290518
what?
>>
You have been imbued with the power of concrete.
Squeeze your hand and the pebble will let its force flow throughout your body making you hard and strong as concrete. Keep in mind that, without steel bars inside, concrete is vulnerable to bending so don't use your powers for sex or your bbc gymbro will break more than your asshole when he ravages your little twink body.
>>
>>36290234
Used to skate and got these all the time.

Just blood blisters from eating shit and hitting the deck bro, if you hit tarmac you get a whole family of them
>>
>>36290431
>>36290605
Sounds like a great new buddy comedy
>>
>>36292583
>Keep in mind that, without steel bars inside
> he doesn't get enough iron in his diet
>>
>>36290234
Other day some retard was running up on me so I tripped him and stabbed the fucker in the hand with a rock.
Feels good to be a hood sidewalk.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.