[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
tomboys
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 4
Is liking tomboys /gay/, /fit/?

There's one at my work that I find super hot desu.
>>
yes it's gay and so are you fuck off to soc
>>
yes you fucking fag

you like what are basically twinks with vaginas

you should probably end it
>>
is it an actual male or just a woman who looks like a man? one is slightly less gay than the other but im not gonna say which one
>>
JUST
>>
If I married a tomboy am I gay?

Actually wait I don't care what you fags think, I actually get laid
>>
It's less gay than liking fit girls with giant delts and defined quads
>>
>>36289696
gay for fit standards? i dont think so, it may been seen "unmanly" for some people, but as fucked up as society is today i wouldnt call it gay, i personally like tomboyish girls too op, care to provide some pics from your coworker?
>>
>>36289696
>There's one at my work that I find super hot desu.

It never works outside of romantic comedies.

Ever.
>>
>>36289712
also this, if is a girl and you are smashing her sweet vagoo, who cares, all that criticism probably comes from people who doesnt get laid as often as they would like to
>>
I guess the question is, why/what about her do you find "super hot"?
>>
>>36289696
Liking women is literally the opposite of gay
>>
>>36289710
Genuine grill with awesome body, cheekbones etc. Just shortish hair and wears guy clothes
>>
>>36289715
>he doesn't want a mama bear gf
>he thinks it's not a crime to lie to the government by putting "male" on his identifying documents
>>
all of the faggots who say liking tomboys is gay, are arguing that liking traps is not gay. faggots.
>>
>>36289696
the gayest thing you can do is care what other people think
>>
>>36289696
OP: This girl looks kind of androgynous.

Legitimate faggot: This guys thighs are so juicy, I want to sit in his lap while he fucks me.

Fucking relax OP
>>
>>36289794
>be wants to fuck men
>but is too beta to admit it
>>
>>36289708
If I was named Panzer Jaeger I'd end it too
>>
>>36289696
>is liking girls gay?
>yea man you should go suck a dick instead
>no homo
/fit/
>>
>>36289831
Give up your internet connection and go be a fucking sage on a mountain. This is the only thing you need to say.
>>
>>36289711
Your video sucks
>>
>>36289696
this chick looks like the kid who was the lead singer of the Naked Brothers Band
>>
pls mods delete this thread of pure faggotry
>>
>>36289708
schlampe ficki ficki
>>
File: 1456939549789.jpg (199 KB, 871x917) Image search: [Google]
1456939549789.jpg
199 KB, 871x917
>>36289995
>tfw large thighs
>tfw no scrawny traps offering to sit on your lap and bounce on your dick

Life is suffering.
>>
>>36289696
>Is liking tomboys /gay/, /fit/?

No

>There's one at my work that I find super hot desu.

Then go for it. Personally from my experience they tend to be dumb as rocks in comparison to normal women but I would like to fuck them to remind them that they are a grill constantly
>>
>>36290007
>uses the word beta
>still think he has ownership over his own testicles
>>
>>36289696

Seems pretty gay to me, but then again I jack it to twink/trap/shemale dom and humiliation
>>
>>36289696
It's not gay if you're a fag plus i had a huge stiffy for one that worked at my gym, extra hard, because i didn't knew if it was a girl or a dude.
>>
>lowtest
>>
>>36289696
Depends on the definition of tomboy we are using. When I was growing up tomboy just meant a girl who was into traditionally male dominated activities, didn't dress particularly feminine, and spent more time hanging out with guys than other women. These days trans people are much more visible than they once were and "tomboy" could be interpreted to mean a girl who actually identifies as a male.

If you just mean the former then it's not gay at all and it just means you are looking for someone with whom you share similar interests.

If it's the latter and you are actually looking for a ftm trap then yes it's gay and you would probably be a lot happier if you just accepted it.
>>
>>36290371
>ftm
Its still a woman.
>>
>>36290387
The specific act isn't gay but if you are seeking out ftm trannies you might still be gay and just in denial simply hiding behind technicalities.
>>
>>36289696
They're great. They're women, but low maintenance with good personalities.
>>
>>36290169
Fuggin kek
>>
File: Chriss.jpg (40 KB, 528x720) Image search: [Google]
Chriss.jpg
40 KB, 528x720
>not wanting to fugg a tomgirl
>>
>>36290655
Omg I luv u trappy I'm going to travel to shit Mexico and split u n half
>>
>>36290655
L O N D O N
O
N
D
O
N
>>
File: TG17.jpg (162 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
TG17.jpg
162 KB, 1024x768
>>36290684
>>36290690
>>
>>36290743
dat marge poster
>>
>>36289696
Tomboys make my dick exponentially harder. I like low test girls with the bodyshape of 13 years old boys. No homo
>>
>>36289696
Nothing better than a tomboy who down plays her femininity only to realise she's got some tig ol bitties when you get her topless.
Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.