[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This can't be natty, can it?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 3
This can't be natty, can it?
>>
pecs look glued on
>>
>overrated actor
>manlet
>fat burning steriods
>tries way too hard
>beta as fuck
>purposely drops a condom at red carpet event to look cool

Seriously fuck this faggot
>>
Who is he?
>>
>>36289571

Probably not.
>>
>>36289571
would say possible. not that big, even though defined, and he is training since like forever (easily 7, 8 years). also training is all he do, as he is rich as fuck and can do whatever he wants
>>
>>36289607
Yet he still tames infinite more pussy than you, is going to be remembered after he's dead and is far, far richer than you.
Face it breh
>>
>>36289662

>playing the rich card
>muh moniez
>>
>>36289662
ever heard of nihilism
>>
>>36289607
y do u know all this?
>>
>>36289571
That hair looks straight out of 1990
>>
>>36289741
oh because he's shooting a baywatch reboot. Anyway having a giggle at all these jealous anons, he looks good. He seems to put in way more effort than most celebs with their designers bodies from the most expensive trainers
>>
hes hot. hotter than all you fags
>>
>>36289571
At his height id say hes natty. At worst id say he takes some fat loss stuff but thats it.
>>
>>36289714
*tips fedora*
>>
>>36289571
Fuck fuck fuck. He looks so fucking hot.

Is it possible to get that lean without drugs? I have shitty skinnyfat genetics and that just feels not possible.
>>
>>36289714
>nothing matters
except winning an argument on a turkmeni bactrian camel trading rag
>>
Efron was quite buff for years, plus he's a manlet, probably natty
>>
>>36289571
>Athletic but not big
>Lean

Is dis natty guise??
>>
>>36289932
>>36291918
What exactly does being a manlet have to do with being ripped?

I just love the excuses gym rats make when someone is not as fat as them. If you hunt "MASS", you'll never be proper shreded. Get your priorities straight - do you want to be disfunctionally big to impress your mom, or lean and ripped?
>>
It could be, but he's a famous actor so why should he? He can buy pharm grade steroids and personal trainers/doctors to monitor his progress and health and get that physique in 1 year. Or he can train natty for 5+ years and cut for 6 months.
>>
>>36292264
>What exactly does being a manlet have to do with being ripped?
Are you retarded
20lb of muscle on a manlet
20lb of muscle on a lanklet
Who do you think gonna look better?
>>
>>36292327
Have you ever heard of proportions?

In accordance with your logic, dwarfs are the most ripped guys on Earth. I love it when someone uses the "well, I'm heavier than you rhetoric" or "your limbs are shorter, that's why you can do it" tripe.

I hate fucking excuses, especially on /fit/. If I see a guy benching 140 kg, I say to myslef wow, this guy has trained really hard and long and I can't bench that cause I haven't. It's retarded to think that someone is more shredded or stronger than you just cause he's not as tall as you.
>>
>>36289714
If you haven't killed yourself youre not really nihilistic desu
>>
>>36289571
Nice roid gut
>>
>>36292377

Found the manlet
>>
>>36292377
wat

Do you think that someone who's 185+ cm could look like tinytrip natty?
>>
>>36289571

Sure, he could probably carry that amount of mass natty.

He's a manlet (5'6" - 5'7") with a small frame and light bone structure (narrow shoulders, small waist, light joints, etc.). As long as he keeps his body fat low, he doesn't have to carry much lean body mass to look good.

>>36292264
>What exactly does being a manlet have to do with being ripped?

He has a small frame, so it's not going to take much for him to look good. Cut 13s or 14s are going to look big with 6" wrists. Likewise, with narrow shoulders and a small rib cage, he'll have an easier time getting shoulder caps and filling out his chest.
>>
>>36292377
>Dwarfs are the most ripped guys on Earth

Wat, nobody said or implied that. The point is the same amount of muscle will look better on a short person than a tall person.
>>
>>36289571
His gains look natty. The body fat levels not so much, unless he's been unbelievably strict with nutrition.

I'd say possibly natty, but like used some sort of fat burner.
>>
>>36289571
everything in this shit isnt natty, like wtf that doesnt even look that good, nice abs and shit but weak shoulders, meh chest, meh arms/forearm. Like cmon
>>
>>36289571
godly genetics
>>
>>36289571
He's got that photoshop look most roiders have so I'd say yes
>>
>>36292304
>thinking this would take 5 years to achieve on a natty

laffin hard
>>
>>36289571
He has had legit plastic surgery for the pecs. He may have used something to get that dry as fuck look but in general he's a manlet and that's possible
>>
File: 1418014442072.gif (2 MB, 300x199) Image search: [Google]
1418014442072.gif
2 MB, 300x199
>>36292377
>Have you ever heard of proportions?
m8 that's just the thing

If you have the same muscle mass as a taller person, you will look *proportionally* bigger.
>>
>>36289571
The arms look natty, but the torso is confusing me.
>>
>>36292934
He's fit as fuck but it's partially make-up to accentuate his 6pack. It doesn't look weird to normies I guess
>>
Eh there is something "off" looking about it, maybe he has makeup on or something
>>
>>36289571
That's make up bro
>>
>>36292575
So a 6'5'' guy who lifts has the same amount of muscle as a 5'8'' guy who lifts?

Are you retarded?
>>
>>36293017
He's obviously in good shape, but what you see in these pics is apparently enhanced through make up.

Remember 300's drawn on abs? About the same thing right here.
>>
>>36289571
Anything is possible when manlet.
>>
>>36293293
Are you?

He's implying that if you build 5lbs of muscle on say, your arm, that it will look way bigger on someone who is shorter (and therefore has shorter limbs) than on someone who is taller.

Fucking retard m8, learn to fucking read.
>>
>>36289662
>he still tames infinite more pussy than you
he's queer as a three-dollar bill fwiw
>>
>>36289607
Holy fuck this projection. Only person trying hard is you. He doesn't have to. He has life on cruise control baby and you're a jealous cuck on the interwebs
>>
He's not natty, but damn does he need to work his triceps....
Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.