[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Crash Diet
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 6
File: squatsquaw.jpg (63 KB, 783x416) Image search: [Google]
squatsquaw.jpg
63 KB, 783x416
>I have 8 weeks to get my body ready
>tfw there really isnt a way to lose fat and gain muscle at the same time
>Using intermittent fasting planning to do a mini-bulk for 2 weeks and then cut down using yohimbine for the next 6 weeks
>If all else fail I would have to:

http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/hamilton/news/how-to-lose-weight-and-gain-muscle-fast-new-mcmaster-study-1.3423359

[tl;dr] Cut down 40% of calories, mostly eat the remaining 60% from protein, participants lost 10 lbs. of fat and gained 2 lbs of muscle in 4 weeks

Hope this wont turn me into a hungry skelly
>>
why did you make this thread?
>>
>>36280457
It's been known forever that beginners can lose weight and gain muscle.

As you transition to more intermediate though your muscle gain while losing weight becomes insignificant and you gotta bulk.
>>
File: eyrq50Y.jpg (67 KB, 460x615) Image search: [Google]
eyrq50Y.jpg
67 KB, 460x615
>>36280457
this isn't your personal blog
>>
the topic of this article is how to lose fat and gain muscle at the same time but in the results of the study nobody gained muscle and all lost at least 20%

are people retarded?
>>
>>36280544
You didnt read it, did you?
>>
File: aKPMprg_700b_v1.jpg (72 KB, 601x702) Image search: [Google]
aKPMprg_700b_v1.jpg
72 KB, 601x702
Since this thread is here, what is easier lose fat or gain muscle?
>>
>>36280457
the study relate to untrained individuals, so it might not apply to you
>>
>>36280569
Gain muscle desu.
>>
File: gainzbrah.jpg (149 KB, 611x757) Image search: [Google]
gainzbrah.jpg
149 KB, 611x757
>>36280468
>>36280494

Yeah I am sorry for not making it clear. I want to share the information to you guys as well.

Real question;

In the span of 8 weeks, would I be better off/benefit the most if;

>Cut OR bulk as much as I can
>Leanbulk (add 200 or so calories of protein and fats) and stay at 13% BF while trying to gain as much muscle as I can?
>Periodize like I described? (Either 4 weeks bulking and then 4 weeks cutting or vice versa? Which is better?)
>>
File: manletprogress.jpg (141 KB, 718x626) Image search: [Google]
manletprogress.jpg
141 KB, 718x626
>>36280686
I suggest cutting down for 8 weeks. If anything just bulk for 2 weeks and then cut down for 6 weeks to prepare you, mentally.

The reason being is that the point of a "summer bod" is that you are all lean and joocy as fuck.
>>
>>36280457
>3 years to grow an ass and develop lordosis
>>
File: V TRIGGERED.png (85 KB, 640x742) Image search: [Google]
V TRIGGERED.png
85 KB, 640x742
>>36280457
that picture pisses me off everytime i see it. kill yourself OP
>>
>>36281238
why does that picture trigger you?
>>
>>36281304
its some stupid ginger girl with a fake ass

and /fit/ being a bunch of low test beta's will post "LONDON"
>>
>>36281238
you must be reading it backwards
>>
>>36280788
he looks really natty
>>
>>36280457
But for real though, how did her ass do that.
>>
>>36280788
holy shit hes beautifull nohomo
>>
>>36281336
that makes sense
I thought she did nothing but work legs for 3 years until she developed lordosis
makes sense that its just fake
>>
>>36280457

> Wow in 3 years i learnt how to photoshop my photos and lean forward

Surprised she didnt just sit on the sink like most people do. Squats will not give you a sizeably different ass, just shift it a bit, especially not in a girl. It's such a meme designed to get girls on the protein too.

In fact id argue that the female gym hard regulars have smaller asses than the intermittents.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.