[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do you bother to lift when Russell Brand is literally the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 5
File: url.jpg (7 KB, 171x253) Image search: [Google]
url.jpg
7 KB, 171x253
Why do you bother to lift when Russell Brand is literally the most alpha man on this Earth and all he does is use his charisma and humor to charm women
>>
>alpha
You mean a filthy, degenerate Anglo? Russell Brand is a fucking hack
>>
>>36275498
>You mean a filthy, degenerate Anglo? Russell Brand is a fucking hack
Except he has won shagger of the year 3 times in a row and you can literally see women in any interview he has been on being hungry for his cock
>>
Why do people still equate alphaness with fucking a lot of women?

Attracting women is easy, maintaining a relationship is hard.

I respect guys who have been with the same girl for years than a guy who just fucks anything that comes along.
>>
>>36275486
because I don't have charisma and I'm not funny?
>>
>>36275486

>Cheated on Katy Perry and went crazy sIamming her in every tabIoid ever

>Tried getting into poIitics and stammered his way into a corner

>UgIy, hairy mess

>10 years past his prime as far as British comedic "funny" goes

>Women are onIy with him to get media pubIicity (modeIs doing it to further propeI their careers, confirmed that he's had muItipIe dating arrangements and they've Iied about being with him intimateIy)

>110 Ibs with most of it being faciaI hair

>HorribIe actor with forced one-Iiners

>Nothing interesting about him previousIy and recentIy has onIy become more bIand trying to fit in with current media

He was a Iie to begin with and faiIed being soId to Americans, now it's just sad how hard he's trying to catch up to the 20 year oIds.
>>
>>36275667
Because most people are fucking retarded.

>Wow you put your penis in a vagina a lot! It's almost as if that's how we're made biologically!
>>
>>36275486
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F-AI2KAd15E
Well this dude lifts and chicks eye fuck him before he even says a word. But he also had god tier facial aesthetics.
>>
>>36275667
Because any guy can just stick with the first thing that comes along, whereas it's a very hard skill to consistently attract a wide variety of women, contrary to what your pastor says.
>>
>>36275486
I mean I like russel brand he has game charisma and all but by no means is he the "most alpha"
>>36275498
>>>/pol/ stay in your containment board
>>
>>36275486

He is absolute trash and if I ever met him in real life I'd kick him in the nuts to redeem my gender. Fuck this loser asshole.
>>
>>36275486
> microbenis :-DD
>>
>>36275486
now imagine if you had his charisma on top of looking like a young god.

also, even for all his new age ideals he is pretty based. would take DMT with/10.
>>
>>36275486
>alpha man

He's a child that refuses to grow up.

>B-But he banged Katy Perry

Not that hard to sweep the daughter of a priest off her feet, girl needs an outlet and more than likely she'll do whatever the crowd tells her to
>>
File: 1444717800520.jpg (10 KB, 250x231) Image search: [Google]
1444717800520.jpg
10 KB, 250x231
>>36275486
>This man is considered white in Britbongistan
>>
File: image.jpg (116 KB, 799x1200) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
116 KB, 799x1200
> alpha male
>>
>>36275486
I honestly don't see why he's so famous. He acts like an annoying manchild and looks like a dirty bum in a suit.
>>
Ya'll know he's gay, right?
>>
He had a pretty good youtube channel running until he stopped for whatever reason. Seemed like a genuinely switched on guy.
>>
>>36275486
I guess the next thing you'll say is that Justin Trudeau is alpha, and that you think Oliver current year is witty
>>
File: walt.jpg (110 KB, 1024x575) Image search: [Google]
walt.jpg
110 KB, 1024x575
>>36275730
>god tier facial aesthetics

Wat?!
>>
>>36277443
mods pls
>>
>>36275486
>British singer commedian with loats of money fucks lots of girls
>Sports @11
>>
>>36277443
>that little chode
>>
>>36275486
>>36275710
>>36276822
These guys get it. Charisma is so important.

Mfw started a new job and by the third day there, the administrative assistant told me that "i'm charming and probably always get my way all the time." Two weeks after that, was getting deepthroated in my car by one of the other gurls that works there.

I'm only 6'0 / 170 / 12% and 6/10 facial aesthetics wise.
>>
File: brand360_226995677.jpg (50 KB, 360x226) Image search: [Google]
brand360_226995677.jpg
50 KB, 360x226
respect to him for being a reformed fatty but he is p insufferable to be candid
>>
>>36275730
I've seen that dude get hit on in at least three of these types of interviews. Is he just that attractive or are actresses just trying to fuel the meme?
>>
>>36275486
>alpha

Brand is an insecure and neurotic jew who wanked off a man in a Soho toilet for TV ratings.
>>
I envy his vocabulary.
He is a pure english british man even in words and manners.
You dont see that alot, when i watch tv english program you pnly hear street accent.
>>
>>36275486
You don't think you're just biased because that's your man crush so you think he's the greatest thing ever? Or is this just you trying to start shit?
>>
He has a micropenis.
>>
>>36275486
He has a shitty british/woman voice; dat's super un alpha
>>
>>36275486
if i met him and he made even a single politically charged comment i'd use it as an excuse to hit him in the face

he's a smug, pretentious halfwit who shouldn't comment on things he doesn't understand
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.