[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Common gains goblins to look out for
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (518 KB, 2448x3264) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
518 KB, 2448x3264
> bitchy girlfriends who are "tired of eating at home" and want to go out to restaurants
>moms who tell you that you're already fit enough and don't need to keep going to the gym
> Friends who keep inventing ridiculous reasons to binge drink "bruh, it's my friend's sister's do'g fifth anniversary!"
> using bad weather as an excuse to bail on workouts

Keep them coming. We need to raise awareness about potential gains goblins lurking all around us.
>>
>>36274061
>bitchy girlfriends who are "tired of eating at home" and want to go out to restaurants

why would going to a restaurant kill gains?
>>
>>36274121
between appetizer, main, desert, wine, etc. of rich, fatty resteraunt food you're probably looking at 2-4 thousand kcal.

800 to 1000 is more than enough for a medium-large size meal.
>>
>>36274170

ya man, i just treated myself to a huge spinach and pepper salad with a mandarin orange, some sharp cheddar, 4 boneless skinless chicken thighs, and a balsamic vinaigrette and was still less than 900. i can barely move!

>wife wanting to buy chicken breast instead of thighs on strict food budget
>>
>>36274170
are you a former or recovering fatty?

I only ever see that mindset in them.
>>
why would your mom ever tell you to stop going to the gym?
>>
>mfw about to go enjoy a huge meal at a restaurant with my gf

enjoy your life, OP
>>
>>36274170
>Not telling your bitch to be cool, stick to the healthy food choices on the menu, and curb her whale tendencies with your firm, masculine energy.

You shouldn't be dating.
>>
>>36274170
Abstain from appetizer, order something halfway decent like chicken or fish for a main, and get veggies or sweet potatoe instead of french fries for your side. You're looking at about 500 kcal.

The fact you have no self control isn't the restaurant's fault. Do you abstain from grocery stores too because of the temptations?
>>
>>36274234
sounds tasty man

>>36274265
never got to obese, but I was getting pretty overweight. starting to finally fix myself though.

>>36274373
haha jokes on you buddy i'm a foreveralone kv

q_q
>>
>>36274061
telling myself "oh its okay you can get on a serious program and start cutting next week"
>>
fucking back injuries
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
File: 1455897719680.gif (621 KB, 440x247) Image search: [Google]
1455897719680.gif
621 KB, 440x247
>>36274496
not owning a rolling pin for your back
reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JCeOf2q6_TA
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d0YVNimYUlg
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DmNpjCFSkZw
>>
>>36274673
but its a bulging disc...
>>
>>36274783
that shits hard to prevent and im sorry for your loss :C
>>
>>36274170
Goddamn, if only restaurants had some sort of box for me to take part of the meal home in so I didn't have to eat it all at once.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.