[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Standing desk
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1
File: maxresdefault.jpg (102 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
102 KB, 1280x720
Why don't you have a standing desk, /fit/? Are you even a serious person?
>>
the overriding impression I'm getting of your pic is a hamster wheel, which would sort of emphasize the futility of wage-based existence

kind of depressing
>>
>>36273847
This desu
>>
>>36273828
look at the color of this mans skin and ask me if i have time for this mess in the workplace
>>
>>36273828
Literally a giant hamster wheel
>>
>>36273828
i really, really like sitting down
>>
>>36273828
embracing the irony
>>
>>36273828
Because I like being comfortable while wage slavery slowly drains my soul away.

It doesn't matter as long as you stretch and do exercise after.
>>
>>36273828
>needing some "standing desk" and not just standing

why do people need some fucking contraption to do everything, especially the simple things?
>>
>>36274038
Kek
>>
cause it's not actually healthy for you and you could buy 100 hourglasses with the money you spend on the dumbass things and just take a walk every hour for 5 minutes
>>
>>36274038
Take a seat my friend, it's all yours ;)
>>
i aint a hamster you dip
>>
>>36273828
there is no way you can do any actual work in that wheel
>>
>>36273828
standing desks are for faggots. I'd rather just do 1 hour of cardio then sit down all day
>>
OP here

Y'all are too easy to troll

They're pretty awesome if sitting is fucking you up though, if you have bad posture, back pain, etc.
>>
>>36274349
jokes on you i was just pretending
>>
>>36274397
jokes on you, i was only pretending about trolling.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.