[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How to stop going bald. I've tried saw palmetto and ketoconazole
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 7
File: henry-cavill-going-bald.jpg (52 KB, 500x588) Image search: [Google]
henry-cavill-going-bald.jpg
52 KB, 500x588
How to stop going bald. I've tried saw palmetto and ketoconazole shampoo and it didn't work.

Tried minoxidil + saw palmetto, it's been a month, and I don't see any improvements, or even any signs of it slowing down. I guess only thing left to try is finasteride...

or an heroing. I was such a shy kid, I wasted all of my youth not accomplishing anything except what I was "supposed to" (e.g. going to college, getting a job, getting a graduate degree, etc), but never what I wanted to. My advice IF you are like me: stop waiting until you "make it" and start socializing NOW. Stop waiting until are "ripped" and just go out and talk to girls, make friends, etc. Because even if you are in shape, you'll get old, and will look pathetic at the clubs or dance classes as an old man that refuses to accept he's getting old because he didn't live his life when he was supposed to.

Now that I am no longer as much of a pathetic beta as I used to, I've only got like 5 more years of youth left, tops, because I'm beginning to bald... pic related, what my older brother's hairline looks like, and what mine is beginning to look like... Henry Cavill is a stud, though, so he pulls it off and will look good no matter what. He could be completely bald, and he'd still be a panty-wetter. I am 5 years younger than him and by contrast, I, a mere mortal, will look like most bald guys: pathetic.
>>
>>36272297

My hair is slowly going, too
I'm not even bother going to fight it, I'll just shave it off before it gets too bad.

Hopefully will hit Statham mode
>>
>>36272331
OP here. The an heroing part was an exaggeration.

I, too, would like to hit statham mode, but I have a weak chin and a neck that looks thin from the front. I guess at least, I can grow a mean beard that disguises that.
>>
>>36272297
>Stop waiting until are "ripped" and just go out and talk to girls, make friends, etc. Because even if you are in shape, you'll get old, and will look pathetic at the clubs or dance classes as an old man that refuses to accept he's getting old because he didn't live his life when he was supposed to.

This is the worst feel. I'm 27 and realized I'm too old to begin the epic club/party/travel/friend/drugs lifestyle I always wanted to break into
>>
>>36272467
>This is the worst feel. I'm 27 and realized I'm too old to begin the epic club/party/travel/friend/drugs lifestyle I always wanted to break into

Well, I wouldn't say you're too old per se, but you'll only be able to enjoy it for 1 or 2 years... 3 years top. Because once you hit 30, it'll just be pathetic. No matter how hard you try, you won't be "cool" anymore.
>>
File: stinkbutt.jpg (32 KB, 500x492) Image search: [Google]
stinkbutt.jpg
32 KB, 500x492
>muh hair
>muh height
>muh dick
>muh calves

What if you could fix it all? Would it matter? In the end, you'll all still be boring as fuck
>>
>>36272587
nah. Those those things: hair, height, dick, calves - they're all wasted on a bunch of boring ingrates like you.

>inb4 no u should be grateful you don't have AIDS and cancer, etc

Yeah, I guess things could be worse, so what? Tell me something I don't know. Things could also be better, and it wouldn't be too much to ask for either. I'm not asking to win the lotto, to have a 13" dick, or to bring my awesome grandparents back, because those things would probably be too much to ask for and too good to be true...

I just wish I could keep a full head of hair until I hit 40 at least... Either way, why do you so many get to keep their hair, while some of us don't?
>>
File: get with the program, gus.jpg (18 KB, 366x380) Image search: [Google]
get with the program, gus.jpg
18 KB, 366x380
>>36272684
>>
File: why-me.jpg (7 KB, 262x300) Image search: [Google]
why-me.jpg
7 KB, 262x300
>>36272684

You sound like a little bitch
>>
>>36272297
Just wear a hat
>>
>>36272793
>ingrate detected

Go tell your parents you love them. Your grandparents too, if they're still around.

>>36272846
I don't think I will. Honestly, it's obvious I would prefer to not go bald. But if I am going to, I'm not going to wear hats, or wigs, and I still haven't tried finasteride, because I'm not going to get on finasteride. At this point, I'll just accept it. Accept that no matter how much I take care of myself, I will not age "gracefully." I guess very few people do, so it's nothing too hard to accept, honestly. Not everybody gets to be like Harrison Ford.

Hopefully being in shape will put me on a slightly higher tier than most bald guys who just are chubby and wimpy-looking. I'll grow out my beard to lumberjack-length if necessary too.
>>
>>36272297

>falling for the meme hair loss supplements

you cant beat genetics. Just buzz your head and grow beard
>>
>>36274841

>doesn't want to see his grandparents again
>just wants a full head of hair
>anyone that see his bullshit for what it is gets labeled an ingrate

The projection is unreal. Get your priorities straight and stop crying about superficial nonsense like a little bitch
>>
>>36274886
You completely misinterpreted my post, nigga.

OF FUCKING COURSE I'd rather see my grandparents again. I just said that it's way more realistic for somebody to keep their hair until their 40s than for dead people to come back to life, sadly..

Whatever, keep spewing bullshit about "hurr projection. meme meme meme meme" there champ. You sound like you're really young and have no idea what you're missing out on in life by bullshitting your life away anonymously in this shithole board.
>>
>>36272297
Literally nothing you can do but accept the baldness, keep lifting and grow a beard.
Or keep throwing your money into the pit of disappointment.

Im not even bald and I shave my head, hair looks faggy on men anyway.
>>
>>36274963
>Or keep throwing your money into the pit of disappointment.

This is why a cure will never be discovered. Why would a company be interested in a permanent solution, if they can keep raking in big bucks from anybody willing to throw away their money?
>>
File: man-drinking-coffee.png (55 KB, 587x700) Image search: [Google]
man-drinking-coffee.png
55 KB, 587x700
>>36274920

>Of the 2 impossible things that will never happen to me, I would prefer that I have hair over seeing my grandparents again.
>If I accuse him of "memes" then I can rationalize my continued projection and pretend going bald is an actual problem.

Seriously though, you don't consider making a thread where you bitch and moan about losing your hair on a Panamanian goat milking forum to be "bullshitting your life away anonymously in this shithole board."?
>>
>>36274999

>the pharmaceutical companies are conspiring to keep me bald for muh shekels

>implying the cure for baldness wouldn't be a permanent cash cow until the end of time

Your dead grandparents must be so ashamed of you. Holy fuck...
>>
>>36274999

Dude, insecure fuccbois like yourself are an endless resource. Selling the cure for baldness would guarantee income for generations.
>>
>>36275007
>Of the 2 impossible things that will never happen to me, I would prefer that I have hair over seeing my grandparents again.

You see, I was thinking more like:

>of the 2 impossible things that will never happen to me, bringing back the dead is more outside the realm of possibility than a cure for male patter baldness.

>If I accuse him of "memes" then I can rationalize my continued projection and pretend going bald is an actual problem

I cede to your point. I shouldn't be jumping to conclusions like that.

>Seriously though, you don't consider making a thread where you bitch and moan about losing your hair on a Panamanian goat milking forum to be "bullshitting your life away anonymously in this shithole board."?

It is. It's why I rarely post here anymore. Either way, you're cherry-picking through what I've written. My main intention was twofold:

1- Ask for advice on the problem at hand (male pattern baldness)
2- Just my two cents on not waiting for "tomorrow to be better" and to just go out and do shit now, cause tomorrow doesn't have to be better. Today can be better (which, I guess also means tomorrow is better, when you think about it, but it's a less passive point of view, I guess).
>>
>>36275044
>implying the cure for baldness wouldn't be a permanent cash cow until the end of time

It's not that simple, anon. I suggest you watch a documentary called "Who killed the electric car?" which is more similar to what I had in mind. It was just a thought anyway.

>>36275069
yes
>>
File: download.jpg (4 KB, 178x180) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
4 KB, 178x180
>>36272509
cant you just lie and say your age 25 for the rest of your life?
>>
>>36275007
>pretend going bald is an actual problem.

Not him, but if it's not a problem to you, it's not a problem at all?

You know what kinds of people are unable to feel empathy? Starts with A...
>>
File: old.jpg (494 KB, 445x333) Image search: [Google]
old.jpg
494 KB, 445x333
>>36275170
no
>>
>>36274841

28 year old baldbro here; although I could probably still grow a decent flow, you shouldn't be too concerned with losing your hair. I would suggest just shaving it off.

I about made myself sick the first time I saw my reflection without having any hair, but trust me it gets much better.

Putting on a hat or just trying to comb it over looks absolutely stupid. Shaving your head and growing a beard makes you look confident with things that are really beyond your control.

I would shave it soon and let your scalp tan a bit before summer.
>>
>>36272297
Finasteride. Buy generic finasteride 5mg and split the tablet into 4, take one quarter a day.

I've been on this for 5 years and my hairline has stayed the same. I have had no side effects.
>>
>>36272297
>I guess only thing left to try is finasteride
Are you retarded? Fin should have been the first thing you tried. Anything else is a waste of time.
>>
>>36276425
A lot of people avoid it for its side effects. In many cases the side effects continued even well after discontinuing finasteride. Not unusual to leave it as a last resort.
>>
>>36276515
>In many cases

Probably the same number of cases where people are allergic to paracetamol.
>>
My hair line started receding when I was in my early 20's, started seeing a thin patch on the top of my head in my late 20's, only really visible when my hair's dirty.

Check out this post here

http://jdmoyer.com/2015/08/03/hair-regrowth-update-and-faq/

I started doing these head massages about 5 months ago and I've had hair regrowing, not a huge amount but it's been getting a little thicker, I see new hair around my hairline. It's free so you lose nothing from trying it, gl op.
>>
>>36276549
The language in that article couldn't sound more like sponsored content or just plain bullshit.
I'm balding, and I have read up on many methods and products, and read reviews in many forums, desperately looking for some way to save my hair. Methods like that guy's don't work. Sorry, but it just comes down to genes in the end, and the only real solution is expensive surgery and/or meds.
Are you sure you're not just convincing yourself it's coming back in tiny amounts, because you desperately want it to be true?
>>
>>36276727
>sponsored

It's free. It's literally free, are you serious?
>>
>>36276761
I said it sounds like it. Phrases about how shocking and unbelievable it is that there's a method no one knows about, some simple weird trick, how the author was skeptical but now he's a believer (even though his pictures show no change). Oh and then there's the multiple references to Rob's not-free eBook.
>>
>>36272297

use minoxidil for 3 months before making any conclusions, doofus, and use it twice a day.
>>
feel free to call me a retard but where can I acquire minoxidil/finasteride?im 19 and I'm slowly balding but I don't want to buy online as I still live with my parents
>>
>>36277308
Why not? If you don't want them to know, that's ridiculous, just talk to them about it. If it's because you don't have the means to shop online on your own, again, just ask for help. Unless they're shitty parents they'll either help you set up a credit card or even buy the stuff for you.
>>
>>36277373
I'm sure they would understand,as there is a lot of hair loss in my family but my parents are just really ignorant about nutrition/health in general
>my mom thinks whey protein will make me fat
>>
>>36272297
you cannot, shave it off
stop being a little bitch and grow some balls
Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.