[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/bfg/ - Bad Feels General
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 6
File: sad_pepe_by_nihhal-d92w1ah.jpg (88 KB, 900x877) Image search: [Google]
sad_pepe_by_nihhal-d92w1ah.jpg
88 KB, 900x877
>skipped working out 3 days in a row
>squat is 5kg down
>>
You won't lose any tangible amount of muscle in 3 days, fucktard. I didn't work out for 3 months because I was busy with uni thesis and my bench didnt go down at all
>>
>>36269496
That means your diet is shit.
>>
>>36269526
>You won't lose any tangible amount of muscle in 3 days
My lifts went down though.

>fucktard
Why do you feel the need to be so rude, fami? Is it because you want to use bad words like all the other big bad 4channers?
>>
>>36269496
If your squat went down that means you probably werent able to do the weight you were at properly yet
>>
>>36269558
>>36269573
Both wrong. I eat clean and was able to do the weight with good form.
>>
>>36269564

You won't even lose any strength after 3 days you dimwit. The only reason your squat went down is because you weren't confident in yourself and/or >>36269573. It takes around 1-2 weeks for your strength levels to start fading. Many people take an entire week off before going to a comp or w/e to allow their body to recover to its fullest.
>>
>>36269700
this
i work out once every 2 weeks and my lifts never go down, they even go up because i go until i cant make it go anymore.
>>
>had the flu for a week
>haven't lifted
>feel weak and small (because I am)
>resuming cut on Monday
>>
>>36269737
Maybe that's because you're used to working out once every 2 weeks? Someone working out 3,4,5 times a week like OP prolly doesn't keep strenght as well because he might be progressing much faster.

Back when I was doing SS, I went up 10lbs on squats every week. Losing a few days of progress isn't an unusual thing.
>>
>>36269573
THIS, OP.
You guys try to progress the weight too quickly, and you typically don't concentrate enough on form to start with.

With rest, your form should *improve* and you should be able to do *more*, not *less*. If you found that after 3 days you could only do *less* than before, then you were never really able to do that much to start with.

Also most of you guys are too concerned with size and 'aesthetics' and don't concentrate enough on muscular endurance to start with. Back the load off to the point where you can do 15-20 reps without feeling like you're going to fail, and do that for 4-6 weeks, increasing the weight by 5% per week (at most). Concentrate on proper form and control the entire time. Then you can carefully step up the weight and reduce the reps. I think you'll find that you'll have an easier time of it.
>>
>take 2 weeks off due to panic attacks and GI inflammation
>not eating properly and throwing up during 2 weeks

>return to gym yesterday
>all my lifts are fine

Feels good to have good genes desu
>>
>>36270771
Sounds like you have chronic health problems you're challenged with, and therefore you're probably more conservative with your lifts and how fast you progress the weight, which is why you aren't having OP's problems.
>>
>>36270816
I just had a bad reaction to a supplement I took, it's ironed itself out now tho

(desu I did use a cheeky bit of hyperbole in that post - I did feel absolute piss tho)
>>
File: limbo.jpg (18 KB, 540x328) Image search: [Google]
limbo.jpg
18 KB, 540x328
>>36269496
>Broke up with girlfriend a month ago
>Almost out of money, hate college
>Car broke down yesterday
>Lost wallet as well
>Was supposed to chill with friends, ended up getting stoned and being miserable
>My best bud was there, he ended up bringing some other guys and they all ignored me
>Woke up this morning, went to gym and set a few PR's

The only sanity I have left is weights, if I ever got injured and couldn't lift, I'd end it all without a second thought

When does it get better boys
>>
>>36270998
take some ashwaganda and become one with the power of the stallion
>>
File: image.jpg (299 KB, 1024x670) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
299 KB, 1024x670
>shoulder injury
>row is higher than my bench
>>
>>36269496
A lot of the people in this thread are right, OP. I honestly think your squat went down by so much because it's a mental thing. Confidence or guilt, or even outside worries or distractions related to work, friendships and relationships, or money, can interfere with lifting. If you're mind is elsewhere, so is your focus and strength.

TL;DR Deal with your problems or feel satisfied before lifting. Don't go in like a raped horse.
>>
File: K.png (16 KB, 500x223) Image search: [Google]
K.png
16 KB, 500x223
>>36269496
GF said this a week before leaving me.
found out she was texting some skinny fucking dyel faggot with a weak chin
>>
>>36272526

you should feel good to have the bitch out of your life. seems to me the only meaningful thing you lost could be replaced by a fleshlight.
>>
>>36272550
i still feel like them two walking around together is an insult to me

I want to fucking kill him

I feel like by not kickingthe fuck out of him im being a bitch

but at the same time i feel like if i do that im letting her get ot me

should i just go for it and hurt him?
>>
File: 512554.jpg (80 KB, 960x720) Image search: [Google]
512554.jpg
80 KB, 960x720
>>36272526
>tfw gf cheats on you
>tfw you know that you were a depressed PoS
>tfw she texts you after breakup months later
>"thinking of you, we should catch up. Youre not forgotten."
>tfw you tell her to fuck off because she hurt you so much but you still love her

Suck my dick, emotions
Time to get wasted
>>
>>36272610
Man atleast you're man enough to tell her to fuck off. Good on you mate
>>
>>36272610
Been there bud I've gone down both routes desu i still think of the girl who i told to fuck off but I'm better for it, if you stayed she only wanted you back because you're familiar there are 3.5 billion dudes and 3.5 billion women you'll find someone new and she likely will too.

(sorry if that didnt make much sense was writing from the heart familia.)
>>36272586
The fact you could beat the shit out of him but you dont says more. imo beating the dude up just makes you seem like an emotionally unstable bitch.
>>
>>36269564
fucking retard could be just ab ad day,
maybe you had a bad night sleeping lack of hours etc
or maybe you had no carbs going in think about the mutiple factors that could have affected you.

unless youère just a neet with nothing to do there is plenty of intangibles that may affect your lift

fucking neet
>>
File: 1448353667774.jpg (32 KB, 600x596) Image search: [Google]
1448353667774.jpg
32 KB, 600x596
>>36269496
it'll come back man
>>
>eating and making gains is stalled
>feeling like shit that I haven't seen the girl I like for 2 weeks. as in, major anxiety for really no reason and I think about her all day. really consuming me
>my calc class slowly raping my asshole

but there is still light in this world
>>
>>36272718
mate i could fucking kill him
If i started i would tear him apart
but like i said i feel like its letting her get to me
so im just gonna let her slip from my mind and move on

its hard tho because i feel like every second hes walking around cocky he stole my girl its an insult to me but she'll probably do the same to him she did to me
>>
>>36273943
there is mate just have to keep moving forward

fuck it one day we'll all be dead
we only have to endure till our lives end
one foot infront of the other untill he collapse
>>
>>36274002
we*
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.