[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Bulking in Summer
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2
File: IMG-20160218-WA0005.jpg (12 KB, 236x213) Image search: [Google]
IMG-20160218-WA0005.jpg
12 KB, 236x213
Is the whole "You must bulk in the Winter and cut in the Summer" thing a meme or not?
>>
if you are going to do bulk and cut cycles, being cut in summer and fat in winter makes seance.
>>
>>36265779
yes, do whatever your body likes most. some people like the extra mobility and agility of remaining lean while others like the excuse to eat tons of good food. whichever floats your boat though.
>>
>>36265779
desu bulks are shit if you do them for less than one year.
>>
is gorging yourself on calories to gain mass and starving to get shredded a good idea? fuck no. is eating at a surplus to gain as much muscle and as little fat as possible then reasonably trimming your caloric intake to lose fat? fuck yes. eating at a maintanance or what it is called these days, doing a recomp won't do you any good. been there, done that. unless you are genetically blessed to respond to such a diet you will just stall. I have tried recomp and not much happened, gained like 5lbs in 6 months with negligible strength gains. you need to eat at a surplus in order to gain strength and muscle, end of story. whether you bulk in winter or in summer or year round, does not fucking matter however it makes more sense to gain weight in winter when hardly anyone can notice and cut in summer when you may want to show off your gains
>>
File: noob-gains-galore.jpg (148 KB, 960x795) Image search: [Google]
noob-gains-galore.jpg
148 KB, 960x795
>>36265855
unless you're riding on noob gains, then its completely possible to gain strength on a cut. ive been eating 1500 calories a day since early summer, ive lost 40lbs, and these are my lifts from then and my lifts from now.
>>
>>36265779

But the whole point of dynamite is that it doesn't explode when hit. That's why it was invented, because nitroglycerin was so dangerous to handle.
>>
>>36266052
whats the name of this app/site?
>>
>>36266168
http://symmetricstrength.com/
>>
Been bulking since late 2014. Currently 114 kilos at 5'11 turbomanlet, will cut down to 90 odd these next 8 months and repeat until bulk through to 2018 or early 2019. Bulk as and when it suits you.
>>
I'm at 9% body fat but I don't look like I lift. The idea of going on a cut terrifies me but I want to gain strength but not loose my ripped abs. uuuuggghhhhhh i don't know what to do. Maybe i'll just do steroids.
>>
>>36266052
That's because you're fat retard. Your body had plenty of extra to pull from itself. For a normal person trying to get to that low body fat percentage, it's not possible.
>>
>>36266320
so you're saying that your original statement of " you need to eat at a surplus in order to gain strength and muscle, end of story" is incorrect?
>>
>>36265779

Hey look it's a bald

M A N L E T
A
N
L
E
T
>>
>>36266813
>doesn't know that 140cm is what women really get their panties moist for
>>
Purely aesthetics OP
Bulk in the winter so your sloppy, low-quality mass gains are hidden by hoodies and pants
Cut for the summer so you can show off your shredded-ness on the beach

>tfw permabulk
>>
>>36267874

What if you have a >gf?
>>
>>36265779
I'd say most likely not
>Winter
More clothed, so lack of definition is not a problem, and the additional fat will make youlook bigger (little do people know you're a sack of shit)
>Summer
hot, so you'll wear less, time to show dem shredz, also being fat in summer is a fucking tragedy, even moreso if you have a decent muscle mass under the fat, the hot will be unbearable.

>>36267941
If she's not a dumb skank she'll understand that her beloved abs will reappear as the climate gets warmer
My ex gf loved it, i think she found me hotter while lean but felt more at ease when i was a little bit chubbier, b/c she felt a bit better about her own body.
>>
>>36265829
Dank meme bro
>>
>>36267941
Girls love laying on soft things. She'll appreciate it for the while
>>
>>36268352
This. I hate my boyfriends abs.
I love everything else, but I'm always happy to see them and go and have something to watch movies on again.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.