[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What are some ways of minimising hunger /fit/? I'm trying
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 55
Thread images: 3
File: 1219-0-cry.jpg (27 KB, 460x282) Image search: [Google]
1219-0-cry.jpg
27 KB, 460x282
What are some ways of minimising hunger /fit/? I'm trying to lose weight (85kg) and my hunger pangs are really chipping at my willpower.
>>
Drink water or coffee
>>
Eat slower
Drink more water
Drink coffee
Eat more protein
Eat more fat
Cut carbohydrates and especially sugar
Cut artificial sweeteners as they have been shown to increase appetite
>>
>>36263398
Drink green tea (no sugar, no milk).

Green tea also gives a slight boost to metabolism, so can help burn fat more easily.
>>
>>36263398
pure coffee brewed.
pure tea boiled
eat somethinf you hate thats healthy.

if you hate some food - cook that shit. if you are really hungry - go ahead. eat that shit. i bet you won't.
>>
>>36263398
>drink coffee
>eat before you exercise and before bed
>>
>>36263398

One guy I know says chia seeds really helped him. They're pretty high in fiber.

He'd put a few spoonfuls in a glass of water, and wait about 10 minutes or so. Basically the seeds soak up some of the water, and turn into a gelatin-like substance (which helps bring out the actual fiber in them). He'd then drink it back. Kept him feeling full since the seeds occupied a lot of space in his gut, plus the soluble fiber helps out. Especially if you have problems with insoluble fiber. The soluble stuff is a lot easier on the gut.
>>
Stop ejaculating.
>>
>>36264031

>eat before you exercise
>eat before bed

this seems counter intuitive
>>
I've recently heard about Shirataki noodles which if you get the non-tofu kind are pretty much just indigestible plat fiber with 0 net calories and carbs.

I'm trying to find them so I can see how they work to trick my body into thinking I stuffed myself at a buffet.
>>
>>36264130

>believing reddit tier memes

after a 2-3 days you reach peak sperm counts then it plateaus and stops mattering
>>
WHAT ARE SOME WAYS OF GETTING HUNGRY YOU FUCKING FATTIES

I CAN'T FUCKING EAT 3000 CALORIES PER DAY TO BULK

HOW DO YOU NOT PUKE TO DEATH

HELP ME
>>
>>36264148

If you add any flavorings (which i gaurentee you'll need to make them palletable) you'll basically be intaking a bunch of salt which is less desirable then just eating some mixed nuts etc
>>
When I went from 300 pounds to 170 I used EC stack and cardio. If I ever had a taste for something sweet I always had diet soda on hand at home in a bunch of variety.
>>
>>36264146
in what way? this ensures that you feel energetic for exercise and not hungry before bed. it makes zero difference to your body what time you consume your calories.
>>
>>36264170
smoke weed
>>
>>36264198
I'm not a degenerate
>>
>>36264204
breh...you're on the 'ch0n. I have some bad news
>>
>>36264204
no you're just insecure about your lack of muscle mass and too mentally weak to eat enough
>>
>>36264170
KEEP EATING.

seriously my skeleton brother, I started at 6'2" 135 lbs and have discovered the secret. You need to ramp it up slowly. It takes weeks. At first you need to teach yourself to eat 3 meals, then eat bigger meals. I usually make lunch bigger. Then increase the other ones. Go from 3 eggs to 4 for breakfast. That sort of thing. Eventually, for me, a switch flipped. I went from hating food to needing it. I guess this is what they mean when they talk about "cravings" or whatever. It's intense. When I was skinny I would put off eating for hours. Now I want to eat as soon as I get up.

I believe in you, family. You can find your hunger.
>>
>>36264230
that has nothing to do with not smoking weed
>>
>>36264277
Man I'm gonna go fucking poor from this, too, like paying double for food

Maybe i should just get some weight gain supplement shake thingy?
>>
>>36263398

You weigh 190 lbs and you want to lose weight? Bitch you had better be 5'3''
>>
>>36264184

If you eat before working out you'll likely feel nausea. Your body requires an immense amount of energy to breakdown food, and often leads to sluggish sessions.

Same goes for sleep, your body wont get as well rested if it needs to process foodstuffs.
>>
>>36264281
>>36264204
once you get out of high school you'll come to find almost all people (under like... age 60) smoke pot or have and dont anymore (but dont care) EXCEPT the ones who think they, who dont smoke, are the majority and have a pedestal to perch on.

its like looking down on someone who drives a car and not a bike to work
>>
>>36264363
I am 23 years old mate, weed and anyone who smokes it is just annoying as fuck
>>
Do keto
>>
>>36263398
Consume more protein.
>>
>>36264291

Look for some place that sells whey protein in bulk for cheap. You can also pick up 10+ lbs. bags of rice for dirt cheap. Maybe look into things like extra virgin olive oil and flax oil to get your fats in, and you're pretty much set. It's bland, but cheap as fuck.
>>
>>36264184
What is Insulin spike? If you eat carbs before exercise you're slowing down your fat burning
Carbs = raising blood sugar, the more you eat the more it raises
When your blood sugar raises your body starts pumping Insulin which is known to be good for your when you build muscle but fucks up the fat loss
>>
>>36264363
Fucking car driving scum, ruining their opportunities for more exercise during their commute.
>>
>>36264172

I'm a level 10 master at eating bland and unpalatable shit.

I've drank unflavored whey with water for the last 4 years.

I just need something that will fill my belly, taste is irrelevant.
>>
>>36263398

eat broccoli. 2.5kg has the same amount of carbs as a double quarter pounder. carrots are also good, but too much will make you look like you're from the jersey shore.
>>
>>36264538
Then you haven't met the right people who smoke it. Don't generalise.
>>
>>36264077
Can attest to chia seeds being awesome
>good protein
>filling
>excellent for baking since it can be used as a substitute for eggs in case someone is allergic or something
>fun to put them unsoaked in the mouth and soak them with saliva, making them expand and then chew for a good while more to finally swallow
>>
>>36264951

you forgot expensive as fuck

shit, you know how much oats i can get for a tiny bag of chai seeds? i'm talking the good oats. steel cut motherfuckers
>>
>>36264277
Fucking skellys. I wish i could eat 3000 a day fuck. But no. Here i am trying to lose my fat ass and so hungry its drving me crazy. I always think of food.
>>
File: bate13613398.jpg (12 KB, 356x303) Image search: [Google]
bate13613398.jpg
12 KB, 356x303
I may have the answer OP. Was wanting to post this anyway but it'd be a pathetic thread.

>recently moved out to college and trying to figure out healthy food to cut with on a budget
>had a bowl (I.5 cup) of boiled brown rice for lunch today
>literally immediately after eating and until now (8 hours later) am uncomfortably full
>could only eat 2 small apples for dinner
>tummy's still bloated and heavy as fuck, notice it every 10 mins or so
>oh please god let this not ruin my anus tomorrow morning

What the fuck is this? I can comfortably stomach a large pizza and then some. That shit was apparently only ~300 calories but it feels like a bowl in the morning would do me for the entire day.
>>
>>36263398
By not being a pussy
By doing IF
>>
>>36265030
>I wish i could eat 3000 a day fuck
This is why you're fat in the first place.

>I always think of food.
Why not wish for being able to not think about food then?
>>
>>36264842
nigga 2.5kg of fucking broccoli aint easy to eat
>>
>>36264170
drink milk and eat 40% fat quark
honestly if you just drink 3 litres of milk over the day you have 1800 cal bruh
>>
>>36264304
I'm 6'1". I don't know if that's considered fat but I look like shit either way to be honest.
>>
File: can't deal.gif (2 MB, 250x188) Image search: [Google]
can't deal.gif
2 MB, 250x188
>>36263398
>on a diet
>not even getting that hungry
>1900kcal/day
>not losing weight
>I'm 2m 118kg
I don't want to create a greater deficit, afraid I'll seriously harm my body.
Wat do?
>>
>>36265424
Then eat until full and leave the rest for later you fat fuck
>>
>>36265496
>I don't want to create a greater deficit, afraid I'll seriously harm my body.
This is why people stay fat
>>
>>36263398
i just ate 450g of green beans,
>>
>>36265519
k
>>
>>36265512
No but srsly nigga, to maintain my weight I should be eating around 2800.
>>
>>36265541
Obviously not
>>
>>36265574
That's what I've been doing, and I wasn't gaining weight.
>>
>>36265623
And now your not losing weight. You know you're supposed to recalculate your TDEE after weight fluctuations right?
>>
>>36265672
That's after you hit a plateau right?
I've just started, but I haven't lost a kg in 2 weeks.
>>
>>36265720
That means you're doing it wrong. Either it's your TDEE calculation, your calorie counting or the estimation of calories burned. Go and fix it.
>>
>>36265051
I have no idea wtf your problem is. I can eat a pot of brown rice and be hungry 2 hours later.
Thread replies: 55
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.