[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is she natty?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (84 KB, 750x760) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
84 KB, 750x760
Is she natty?
>>
>>36262008
>literally a fat ass who thinks she's strong because she has big arms
>is she natty
Kek
>>
looks like a rachel to me
>>
>>36262056
this
It looks like she thinks she's the hot shit because she can finally squat 2pl8 and deadlift 3 with her fatass
>>
>>36262008
shes fat
>>
>>36262191
this desu
>>
sauce
o
s
s
>>
>>36262056
Isn't that like half of /fit/ and every powerlifter?
>S-so what if I'm overweight and 20%+ bf and have a gut and high blood pressure? I squat 4pl8! I'm not a bitch sissy who needs abs and good health, I lift heavy weights
>>
>>36262008
She's the equivalent of a manlet with fatceps. Obviously the world doesnt have enough of those. Fucking lol
>>
>>36262413
not all powerlifters are fat moron
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gc5OYhDwpds
before people complain "ITZ SUMO IT DONT COUNT"
he has a new video up of him pulling 590 conventional and he will pull 600 by next week conventional
>>
>>36262468
holy shit
what's his weight?
height?
>>
>>36262508
chewning is like 5'10 160lbs, somewhere around there
>>
>>36262525
this dude is a fucking beast, hope for all skelly's out there
>>
>>36262468

why do people post random youtubers and suck their dicks so much on this board
>>
>>36262578
he's fit related
I didn't post some fucking gaming channel, so it isn't random. and who do you know that pulls 600 lb, has a 1300 lb+ pl total at 160 lbs?
He's overall an enjoyable vlogger too
>>
>>36262611

This is exactly what I'm talking about, you didn't pull that weight faggot so shut the fuck up and stop sucking his dick so much, jesus
>>
>>36262635
so you've never mired anyone in your life?
You've never had a role model?
You've never looked up to someone
get some fucking help
>>
>>36262660

get some help he tells me, the guy who posts on image boards about how some dude he's never met lifted a lot of weight, then cries when someone calls him out for his dick sucking
>>
File: 1442375077643s.jpg (3 KB, 93x125) Image search: [Google]
1442375077643s.jpg
3 KB, 93x125
>>36262671
>he tells me
Who are you exclaiming to? This is beyond autistic, and you completely dodge the question. I find it really hard to believe you've never seen someone do something impressive, and think "man I wanna do that too". Do you even watch sports?
Your whole fucked up thought process completely negates the actual concept of watching sports
>DID U SCORE THE TOUCHDOWN
>DEN STOP FUCKING SUCKING THEIR DIK YOU MASSIVE FAGGOT
>>
>>36262700

>saving thumbnails

Lol. You need to lay off the fellatio of e-celebs, faggot. This convo is over, I'll leave you in this dead thread by yourself.
>>
>>36262733
reminder that a so called improvement board still has autists like this
>>
>>36262733
So you've been proved wrong over the internet, probably splerg out irl and now that you're all calm, you can't think of a good way to explain to my why you're such an autistic piece of shit, so you decide to plead the 5th and insult me because I saved a thumbnail?
You're just as pathetic over the internet as you are in real life.
>>
>>36262468
Fuck that gyms packed
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.