[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>So anon tell us again about this "fitness board"
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 6
>So anon tell us again about this "fitness board" you browse
>>
>>36259712

why the fuck would I ever talk about /fit/ outside of the internet?

I come here for entertainment and the occasional question for the knawledge
>>
>>36259712
No.
>>
File: WE.jpg (130 KB, 600x772) Image search: [Google]
WE.jpg
130 KB, 600x772
it's a potugese history forum
>>
It's got all these hot- I mean swole gu- uh, dudes showing off their sex- uh, swee- er, well toned bods.

The nudity is just to show how fucking ho- i mean, cut, their glistening, eh, I mean ripped muscles are.

Bro. No homo, I swear. Just mirin.
>>
What, who are you? You're not my employees, this isn't where I work.
>>
File: 1434853547720.png (599 KB, 504x602) Image search: [Google]
1434853547720.png
599 KB, 504x602
>>36259712
Well, it's a board full of fat faggots...
>>
>>36259712
>Robin
>not Pudoo
>>
>>36259712
Whoever you are that makes the hypothetical social interaction threads, I just want to say that I've been analyzing them meticulously and I have reason to believe that you have a serious and rare form of schizophrenia.
>>
File: laughingsluts.png (315 KB, 465x455) Image search: [Google]
laughingsluts.png
315 KB, 465x455
>>36259776

>coming to fit for information
>>
>>36261260
explain
>>
>>36261314
You seem to simulate social interactions in your head non stop. Normal people do this but you simulate interactions that you have no rational reason to suspect you'd ever have. A part of your brain is 'confronting' the other so to speak. Your hippocampus is challenging your sympathetic nervous system.
Get off 4chan and get help.
>>
>>36261431
Meant to say frontal lobe, not hippocampus lol
>>
Dudes name is robin lol
>>
>>36261431
lol i´m not OP i just got curious,dude´s fucked up eh?
>>
>>36259989
I feel like there is more skeletons here.
>>
>>36261431
Not OP but since i am so goddamn lonely i usually have social interactions in my head and i say my thoughts outloud and have arguments with myself on how to improve things or how things can improve or play devils advocate
am i insane or no?
>>
>>36261556
No, everyone talks to themselves, just usually not when other people are around.
>>
>>36259712
Well, Robin, remember that DARPA SMISC project back in 2009, where the Government was trying to track and identify MISO (at the time, PYSOPS) and memetic spread? Turns out fitness boards are a great, benign way of implanting disinformation and tracking how it spreads. For example, over two years we manufactured and spread the meme that drinking breast milk would lead to increased muscle gains - "after all, babies double in size!" Falsified abstracts on pastebin, the whole nine yards. Made it all the way to Men's Health magazine.

Imagine the potential, Robin. Market sentiment analytics all day long, and this board is how we calibrate them, with surreptitiously introduced spurious memes. Still up for happy hour Thu?
>>
File: fit trolls.jpg (419 KB, 1209x640) Image search: [Google]
fit trolls.jpg
419 KB, 1209x640
>>36259712
Gee, what is there to say?
>>
>>36259712
stock images is my favorite meme :)
>>
>>36259712
kek
Robin is a girls name
>inb4 twink batmane sidehomo
Nah
>>
>>36259712
Ill tell you two sloots about it over drinks tonight, im fuuuarken zeez brah
>>
>i have to take the SAT test in 8 hours
>im going to do bad and instead of studying im reading /fit/ shitposts
>>
>>36261533
>>36262243

>who was robin williams
>who is robin thicke
>who is robin gunningham (aka Banksy)
>>
>>36261684
>over two years we manufactured and spread the meme that drinking breast milk would lead to increased muscle gains - "after all, babies double in size!" Falsified abstracts on pastebin, the whole nine yards. Made it all the way to Men's Health magazine.

Did this really happen?
>>
>>36259712
well, it's actually an anime image board but take advice from its fitness section, specially from the trannys tripping
>>
>>36259712
>Shut up mexico. Build my wall.
>You two are low-test bitches, but at least one of you is aryan.
>shiddigy doowop costco cold cuts going to make my turkey macros.
>>
>>36259712
Its just a Nepalese fly fishing forum, nothing special
>>
>>36264655

Literally search for "breast milk bodybuilders" and tell me what the first two links are. Check t-nation and bb.com forums since they archive their threads. Two years from idea inception to "mainstream media."
>>
File: computerscientistsonacid.jpg (145 KB, 900x675) Image search: [Google]
computerscientistsonacid.jpg
145 KB, 900x675
>>36259712

>its a monthly fitness and wellness magazine I read
>go back to desk and code
>>
>>36259896
t. alberto barbosa
>>
>>36268774
I think i would fuck her...

What's wrong with me? Did GNU do this to me?
>>
>>36261431
Not so fast, Freud. Clearly OP is giving other anons the opportunity to share their humorous caricatures of this board. The image and pretend social interaction are to provide some levity and to encourage the posters to view /fit/ from an outsiders perspective.
Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.