[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
tfw cutting and realise I've gone 5 days nofap without even
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1
tfw cutting and realise I've gone 5 days nofap without even trying. Cut fat and my libido
tfw I can't draw
>>
Bulbine Natalensis pills, 750mg once a day.

I've been cutting really hard for the last 10 days and taking this for the last 5. Libido through the roof now. Can't get that damn thing down.
>>
>>36259339
don't think I can get them in Australia. Rip
>>
>>36259339
Do you need to cycle this shit?
>>
>>36259698
Yeah, it needs to be cycled.
>>
>>36259600
IT's not like you tried....

http://www.fishpond.com.au/Health/Hectic-Sports-Bulbine-Natalensis-Pack-of-120-Tablets/0039409516317
>>
Stack on that shit before it gets retired from the shelves, mates.
>>
>>36259821
Tell us a bit more about it, pls.
>>
>>36259839
https://examine.com/supplements/bulbine-natalensis/

OK, it will raise your testosterone up to 350% (with all the gainz and libido this carries) without shutting you down because you are not injecting any exogen hormones.

Then, it seems it does fuck your liver and doses over 10mg/kg might in fact LOWER your test.

Just cycle sensibly, don't take alcohol or other drugs during the cycle and you should be good to go.
>>
>>36260064
if it raises test then it lowers production, exogen hormones have nothign to do with the close feedback loop.
>>
>>36260120
Not really. This makes your body produce MORE testosterone. Anabolic steroids mimic testosterone so the body produces less.

(Overly simplified explanation, of course)
>>
>>36260064
How long do you take it for and how long should you stop for?
>>
>>36260469
Recomended cycles of 8 weeks on 8 off or 4 on 4 off as far as I have heard.
>>
>>36260064
>triples the size of the testes

Not sure if want
>>
>>36260636
Man huge balls are the shit.
>>
>>36260694
Wouldn't it make your dick look smaller by comparison?
>>
>>36260705
No if it's already huge, right?
>>
>>36259814
"this item is unavailable" illiterate cunt
>>
>>36260904
I guess. I've got an average 6.5" dick and average sized balls. But if I had apple sized balls then my dick would look below average by comparison.
>>
>>36261043
It can be sold in Australia, you dense retard. Grab that thing unknown to you that's called GOOGLE and look for it.
>>
>tfw been cutting at 1200 calories a day
>been having a lack of libido
>random muscle pains
>haven't been able to fall asleep easily, wake up before I want to, and feel like shit in the mornings
>feel really hungry all the time

I think it might be time to just bump it up to 1500, getting that last 5% off is hard.
>>
>cutting so hard your body starts shutting off functions

yeah i did that last year. lost ten pounds in two weeks and passed out once. But i finally got my abs muhfuggahs.
>>
>>36261396
Feels good though. Wanna get down to 6% for jokes
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.