[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's up, /fit/? What's the deal with fatties and
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4
File: ladies.jpg (559 KB, 2048x1536) Image search: [Google]
ladies.jpg
559 KB, 2048x1536
What's up, /fit/? What's the deal with fatties and neckbeads? I see that every other fatfuck out there has one of those, even I, that I'm fat, can't grow a fucking beard (obviously I shave it everyday), but since I've been working out and losing weight (currently 44 pounds) I've noticed that my beard gets less patchy and now a lot of hair is growing on my cheeks, unlike before. I still shave it tho.

Now my question is: if I get /fit/ter will I be able to grow a proper beard? I don't know much about the subject but I've read that more testosterone = more hair and that by working out/eating protein you can most of the time "fix your beard" and stuff.

So, is this why fat people have shitty beards?
>>
Why does his walls have a shitton of long hairs on them?
>>
>>36256843

it's not that fattys are the only ones with shitty facial hair, they are just more prone to not giving a fuck about their appearance, or thinking that their disgusting appearance is attractive.
>>
>>36256843

also, no. your fitness level won't help you grow a better beard.
>>
>>36257098
the fuck
>>
>>36256843
Holy fuck that picture is too hilarious. Seriously the more I look at it and zoom in on his face the funnier it gets.
>>
>>36257122
it might also be that the fat takes the skin which is usually underneath the face tucked in under the mandible and stretches it out to make it visible - so if you're normal weight and you haven't shaved any of it instead of seeing a little on the neck but most of it's hidden under the mandible you see all of it spread out in front of you.
>>
>>36257132
hormone levels are affected by weight-lifting and exercise in general and they affect facial hair growth though.
>>
File: nerobust.jpg (29 KB, 250x346) Image search: [Google]
nerobust.jpg
29 KB, 250x346
>>36256843
Neckbeards are bad?

Take a look at this man.

Emperor Nero. One of the most powerful men in history, widely loved throughout Rome, ruled with a just and virtuous hand. He had a neckbeard.

Still think neckbeards are lame?
>>
>>36258233
He's using it to hide his double chin
>>
>>36258233
wasn't he a transvestite?
>>
>>36258228

natural genetics affect it a lot more. if you have a shitty beard, you are probably always going to have a shitty beard. there are lots of fat guys with full beards and lots of fit guys with shit beards.

even women who do a F2M transformation can grow a full beard like that dude with a vag and all the tats on here, or grow a shit beard like chaz bono. it's mostly genetics.
>>
>>36258233

you're fucking lame. get off this board faggot
>>
>>36257191
What the fuck is up with the wall? Is someone glueing hair to it?
>>
>>36259908
No u faglord

No homo
>>
>>36258233
You're trolling, right?
>>
>>36258233
ye
>>
>>36258233

Emperor Nero burned part of the city of roam on purpose just to make room for more masturbatory construction projects
>>
>>36257098
This is the only answer I want from this thread.
>>
your susceptibility to testosterone causes beard growth not testosterone itself. Lifting, in combination with the natural process of getting older displays a 'faster' growth pattern, as you are constantly shaving and aware.
>>
File: fqeqf.png (2 MB, 980x675) Image search: [Google]
fqeqf.png
2 MB, 980x675
>>36262570
>roam
>>
>>36263115
DHT (a testosterone derivative) is the trigger for all secondary sexual characteristics in males, including beard growth. High testosterone in and of itself won't do anything, although you may need high test to convert into the DHT.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.