[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
i have long fucking way to go before ever calling myself /fit/
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 6
File: 1456962398735.webm (532 KB, 360x640) Image search: [Google]
1456962398735.webm
532 KB, 360x640
i have long fucking way to go before ever calling myself /fit/ or even getting mired

curious if you are actually /fit/:

>how do girls treat you compared to before?
>do you guys hide your gains with sweaters or do you show them off?
>do the girls come to you or do you have to approach?
>>
>>36245127
sauce? would kill for a paki gf brehs
>>
>>36245127
i always wear baggy clothes to hide gains, i often get approached in clubs by way too drunk white girls(moms). most times i ask them to buy me a drink and ive gotten about 8 free nice drinks that way but it might be because im one of very few black people in my area
>>
While i'm wearing something hiding my gains, grills are ignoring me like always, but as soon as i'm showing them, they mirin and some of them are giving me that 'fuck me' stare. But they dont engage, have to approach first in general.
>>
>>36245372
HNGGGGGGG paki girls are the finest things in the world.
>>
>>36245424
Bro it's because you're black and jacked. I ain't even mad, just envious that I won't get the opportunity to give bitches jungle fever. Why aren't you plowing away?
>>
>>36245435
What kind of t shirts do you wear? Any good brands? I have the worst sense of fashion
>>
>>36245699

uniqlo anon
>>
>>36245127
Get smiles everyday bro, feels good.
Depends on what types of girls I want to approach.
50/50 with tight dress shirt.
>>
Who's the semen demon ?
>>
>>36245127
girls are always relatively shy, as society has deemed them the passive ones. But, I noticed in the last few years I get far more girls staring. When I run in the summer with a shirt off, I get lots of honks and women hollering out the window.

And if you are gay....shit dude. If I was gay I'd clean up. Every fuckin day, a gay dude would approach me in the park near the workout bars. If only women were this aggressive.
>>
1/2/3/4, 18" arm and bf of 8-13%
>>
>>36248854
oh, I 1/2/3/5, 15" arms, abs duh, and realistically about 12%. Dirty bulk city right now.
>>
>>36248854
When you go clubbing do girls just gravitate to you
>>
>>36245127
Been working out for about a year (though not really as dedicated as lots of dudes) and getting mires.

Probably still a year or two before I call myself /fit/ though normie people are easier to please.
>>
>>36245127
>>36247514

same here.

>was full skelly
>2 years of training
>no PT
>digging info on my own
>they mirin

pretty easy
>>
File: mired.jpg (199 KB, 1080x1920) Image search: [Google]
mired.jpg
199 KB, 1080x1920
Pic related. I use to be a 300lb fat virgin. Fucked 7 bitches in 2 years since. Get it together op
>>
>>36251128
Post before after pics dude
>>
File: prog.jpg (284 KB, 2048x1536) Image search: [Google]
prog.jpg
284 KB, 2048x1536
>>36252003
You've probably seen them I shit post a lot on here
>>
>>36245127
if you're fit, have money, and have a high social position, you're almost a god.

clothes just look better on fit lads, fitted clothes obviously.

girls basically jump on your dick when you're fit.
>>
>>36245127
Much easier to get laid at least.

Before: Couldn't get a date to save my life
After: Fucked 5 girls this january and now 2 of them are regular fuck buddies.
>>
File: 23jsrhv.png (55 KB, 222x309) Image search: [Google]
23jsrhv.png
55 KB, 222x309
>>36245468
>>
>>36252143
How long did it take you and what plan? Also natty? Looks good man.
>>
>>36251128
>still a 300 pound virgin
>>
>>36245127
Not /fit/ anymore train like 1-2 times a week or even fortnight these days but I started wearing better clothes and I notice 10x the amought of mires. I have to approach Ive never been approached in my life except for partys.

I wear nice shirt with jeans (dress pants on work days) and black leather boots, watch, and laptop bag. This is the look im going for next.
>>
>go to Uni
>no longer the guy who lost weight and started lifting, now just the blatant gymbrah
>people expect more from me socially
>I never deliver.
>>
>>36252261
With a face like that it doesn't really matter what you wear. Just imagine him with a 6/10 face, he'd look stupid
>>
>>36245424
>one of very few black people in my area

Shit no, not because of your gainz, just because you are black

These Coalburners
>>
>>36245424

The main demographic of my area is "drunk MILFs who want to fuck all of the time" it's ridiculous. You probably have half of the town wanting you to be their bull.
>>
Still invisible

I don't deliberately show them off but I don't hide them either. I used to wear tight t-shirts but I stopped doing that because its so cringe. I just wear whatever is appropriate for the weather.

They don't come to me and I don't have the balls to approach.
If you are expecting gains to help with your sex/relationships, it's likely that you will end up severely disappointed.
>>
>>36252173
yeah desi bbgurl let me eat that curry poosy
>>
>>36252158
I just wish this is true.
I'm banking on it
>>
>>36252143

Holy shit, routine?
>>
>>36245699
im not a big clothes guy but i reacently went to h&m and if you have any sort of gains they WILL show
>>
>>36254118
H&M is ottermode heaven.
I also like their style, simple, zara's is too faggy/hipster
>>
>>36253164
No offence but you are probably ugly, in the facial area.
>>
>>36245372
PAJEET MY SON
>>
File: grills.jpg (43 KB, 600x363) Image search: [Google]
grills.jpg
43 KB, 600x363
>>36252261
>nice shirt
>jeans

>jacket
>jeans
>that watch
>>
>>36245127
they go outta my way or laugh directly in my face I don't know why that is, those who know me constantly give me shit about not dressing like hot topic trash

most of my waking time I wear my work uniform but I wear baggy shirts and sweatpants most of the time otherwise

I've given up on this shit, it's degrading and a waste of time... which also implies that grills never approach me
Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.