[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What kind of work-out did white girls start to do so they now
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 7
What kind of work-out did white girls start to do so they now have ass?
>>
Camera angles and contorting your body is not "ass."
Take a picture of her standing up straight and she's flatter than Miley Cyrus.

Also they do those weird rear donkey kick things.
>>
>>36238985
>>
Estrogen in the water supply
>>
>>36238961
nothing, the american food products, containers, water and shit are full of estrogen nowadays. notice the 14 yr old females who look 20 and the effeminate modern male... maybe i'm a conspiracy theorist but i can't be the only one who thinks this
>>
>>36239007

im a skelly as fuck dude and i still have a bigger butt

absolutely disgusting
>>
>>36239105
actually there is a high presence of testosterone in drinking water; it's very difficult to filter.
>>
>>36238961
10" BBC E3D.
>>
>>36239007
>tip toing
>still no ass

sad indeed
>>
>>36239105
>>36239105
I'm an American living in Italy where basically all food is organic and locally grown, and I can tell you the guys here look just as faggy if not more so than Americans. Seems they care more about their hair here.

I think this effiminate aura comes more from an upbringing than the food. Mexicans and Britains both eat mostly non gmo, and they are both getting just as fat as Americans, plus the earlier puberty (which comes from storing enough fat on your body, btw. Has nothing to do with the hormones in your food).

I know it's hard for you tin foil hattists to believe, but it really is THE AMOUNT of fat that kids are storing on their body longer/at an earlier age than it is the quality of the food. And generations are just becoming more and more sensitive worldwide, hence effiminate males everywhere. Asia, America, Europe -- everywhere.
>>
>>36238985

Any Sloot could look good in leggins . trickery I say
>>
File: Italian-Mens-Style.jpg (105 KB, 600x700) Image search: [Google]
Italian-Mens-Style.jpg
105 KB, 600x700
>>36239265
I'm an Italian living in Italy and we are not faggy we just care about our style and appearance
>>
>>36239753
Italian here and agree. also "faggy" > obese landwhale
>>
>>36239168

Injesting test doesnt do much, unfortunately taking in phytooestrogens does
>>
>>36239753
>>36239787
>>36239265

Brit who has lived in the U.S and Europe. Can confirm White American men are obsessed with not appearing effeminate to the point they end up as ugly, unattractive, badly dressed blobs. White American women absolutely hate them.

As a group of average young Brit guys we'd get so much attention from women simply from how we looked, they spread their legs almost instantly it was like being a rockstar. That was even before we opened our mouthes and spoke.

Italian guys get even more pussy. White American guys are just insecure all bluster uggos. Their women just hand pussy on a plate to men from other countries and races. It's crazy. If you want sex as a European or non-white just go to the U.S. Their women are so frustrated it's insane.

http://www.vice.com/en_uk/read/i-went-out-with-british-dudes-who-tour-america-in-search-of-sex
>>
>>36239850

Why would you want a whiny, skelly american starlet when you can have a down to earth big titted british girl
>>
>>36238961

SL - Starting Lordosis
>>
>>36239850
M80 I'm sure it's because of your genetics and not the brand of socks you wear. Foreign accents are considered exotic so besides some looks you have that, that's it.
>>
>>36239887
Because British girls have smiles like a donkey and body fat like a sea manatee. It's not a breast if 80% of the breast is fat over flesh. If I wanted to play with a bag of blubbery tits I'd fill a balloon full of butter and rub my dick on it.
>>
White bitches were made for BLACK COCK! Say goodbye to your pathetic, weak ass, faggot beta race, white boys. Your women are desperate for BLACK MEN. white boys can't fuck, you have tiny dicks, you have no culture, and you're evil. Every baby born of a white bitch will be part BLACK from now on. You white ass beta bitch boy faggots can't do shit about it and will go extinct thanks to your women spreading their legs for rich BLACK SPERM. All you can do is cry on the internet while BLACK MEN fuck your women and impregnate them. Women like STRONG MEN, not weak boys. Bye, bye whitey. I have to go impregnate my sixth BLACK OWNED WHITE BITCH.
>>
>>36239850
>Italians
>attractive
>know how to dresss
>>
>>36240076
Loius CK fuck off pls
>>
File: FB_IMG_1451918013958.jpg (71 KB, 640x774) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1451918013958.jpg
71 KB, 640x774
>>36240076
(You)
>>
>>36239265
processed food is less filling and easier to gorge yourself on, so fatties get fat with regular soda, chips cakes, etc at they fill themselves their stomachs expand and then they start to eat huge amounts of food that should fill them up like pizza pies.

Think about it fatties have to consume a huge amount of calories to preserve their bulk, most of them are always gaining weight. It's processed food that's the real problem.
>>
>>36238961
>no ass
Stereotype thanks to 80s models. Normal white girls have ass.
>>
>>36240158

And the fact that the thin boymode white girls feel totally insecure so slut it up hard to feel desired, take 9999 instagram photos of their ass a day to farm attention and shame any curvy white girl by calling them sluts for just having tits.

They're so annoying, arrogant and loud that all the naturally stacked white girls get drowned out.
>>
>>36238961

the workout is called implants (for the rich)
and being a fucking pig (for the poor)
>>
File: IMG-20160207-WA0002.jpg (130 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
IMG-20160207-WA0002.jpg
130 KB, 640x640
>>36238961
They started eating grits
>>
>>36239753
Looks pretty faggy to me, fampai
>>
>>36239753
His fly is down
>>
>>36240654
Nah his belt is just too tight and/or pants waist is too big
>>
>>36238961
Strong curves
>>
>>36239850
man white guys have it sooooo fuckign easy
and they say theres no white priviledge
>>
File: 1430592493690.jpg (302 KB, 717x1024) Image search: [Google]
1430592493690.jpg
302 KB, 717x1024
>what eoropoors think they look like
>>36239850

>what they actually look like
<<
>>
>>36238961

It's not an exercise in most cases, it's food. As bad as the obesity epidemic is, a good part of some girls gaining some weight is when they carry it in the right places. If white women look like they have asses now when they didn't in the past, it's because they weigh more.
>>
>>36240123
Go back to tracebook
>>
>>36238961
Hip thrust
Deadlift
Cable leg kickback
Quadruped hip extension
Squats

..in that order of importance
>>
>>36239127
Bullshit, her ass is literally at the natty limit.

Post pics of your underdeveloped glutes so we can laugh at your delusion
>>
>>36242001
this.
is /fit/ this retarded they dont know how to get a big ass?

id put squats higher on your list, though it does depend on the person
Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.