[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>4 years lifting >still haven't figured out how to
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 5
File: before-and-after-make-up-26.jpg (35 KB, 396x396) Image search: [Google]
before-and-after-make-up-26.jpg
35 KB, 396x396
>4 years lifting
>still haven't figured out how to have that get the "full" fake natty look on command.

Have you guys figured it out yet? It can't be a carb-up or a carb-load or whatever, because I even get that "full" look when I am cutting and on low calories, it just happens randomly. It has nothing to do with water intake either because no matter how much or how little I drink it still has the same random chance to happen. It also has NOTHING to do with what I trained because sometimes I haven't squatted in 4 days and my quads are blown the fuck out muscular, then I'll squat and the next day they've shrunken down again.

What THE FUCK does it? is it some hormone that just goes off sometimes and makes your body get that full muscular look and then it switches off? I notice drugged-lifters seem to keep that full look 24/7. I seem to only have it happen to me for a couple of hours every few days.
>>
High protein moderate fat carb only after workout gz
>>
>>36236988

fewer carbs required

go keto
>>
>>36237164
>>36237403
what the hell are these 2 answers, literally have nothing to do with what i asked
>>
>>36236988
You'd need to give more details, probably too much of them, for anyone to be able to answer that for you.
Is this based on what you see in the mirror, or measurements? There can be so many things influencing your perception (mood, angle, lighting,excessive exposure to swole dudes pics on Tanzanian stamp collecting image boards, you name it...) that you probably see different things where objective data would say there is no difference.
>>
File: 1354974219816.jpg (59 KB, 614x642) Image search: [Google]
1354974219816.jpg
59 KB, 614x642
desu, she much looks better without makeup
>>
>>36237770

Nah it's real, not my imagination.

Sometimes I am flat, stringy and don't look too god. Then other times I am vascular, full and look completely different.

And this shit does make a huge difference. My chest especially looks completely different when I am full and hard, then whey I go stringy and soft my chest looks shit.

The only way I can explain it is that sometimes out of nowhere i will get what appears like a "pump" like you do in the gym when lifting, but it will be just randomly when I am at home not even doing anything.

The only time I think i can replicate it is when I have a really steamy shower and come out of the shower, I suddenly get a full pump/vascular look.
>>
>>36237816

She looks thinner with it on, but that could also be the way her hair covers some of her face.

Otherwise, yea.
>>
>>36236988

That picture pisss me off so much. Woman are such tricky cunts
>>
>>36236988
Even 1 to 5 is a scary change.
>>
>>36236988
she has too much makeup on in 6 imo
and she actually looks good without it
>>
File: 43436436.jpg (25 KB, 639x360) Image search: [Google]
43436436.jpg
25 KB, 639x360
>left
Some "hot" girl you saw while out one day, you even prob jerk off to her in your imagination, you regret not approaching her

>right
what you'd actually get, the reality
It's time's like this where I don't mind that I am a Handholdless, Kissless Virgin. Infact I feel like I dodged a bullet in life that hits pretty much every other male. I am free from the responsibility of having to deal with a uggo cunt with mood-swings and instability. Haha and people actually try and shame me into getting a GF and not being a virgin. HAHAHHA NO FUCKING THANKS.

Signed: Nearly 30 year old, baby faced, young looking, lean and muscular white CIS male.
>>
>>36238047
male models do it too
>2016
>to insecure to use makeup
>>
>>36236988
My sister looks like picture number 5 without makeup, except without the fat
>>
>>36238047
if this pic surprises you then i have some really bad news for you anon - every pic you have saved has a secret laying under her foundation. you might as well jerk off to pics of drag queens if makeup is what you're attracted to.
>>
>>36237830
I feel you. I get exactly this. Maybe we're both narcissists, or some shit.

It happens to me all the time. I'll put on some clothes and look in a mirror and suddenly I'll feel like my fat has been sucked onto my body. Other times, I'll feel weak and bloated, and lose all confidence immediately. It must have something to do with hormones. Maybe we're borderline schizophrenics who can pick up on our own pheromones... there's an idea.
>>
>>36237830

same here.
>>
>>36237830
I don't lift but I've noticed the same thing with my dick. I thought it might be circulation/blood pressure.
>>
>>36238206
girls with visible freckles are safe, right?
>>
>>36238105
Goddamn western society needs to go back, we really fucked up
>>
>>36238262
>>36238355
>>36238403

You know, I feel like maybe it's got to do with how we're digesting the food we ate the day before or earlier.

Eating too much or too little overall volume in food in a specific amount of time, or eating specific foods. I really can't fucking be 100% sure.

You know all those "bro" dieters who prep on nothing by chicken breast and fish and brown rice? and they claim that they look like shit unless they eat that specific foods on their prep. It makes me wonder if certain foods cause our body to get a more full/vascular look compared to other foods, and if meal timing or meal volume has anything to do with it.

God dammit I just want to know how to do it at will instead of it just randomly happening,
>>
>>36238461
>It makes me wonder if certain foods cause our body to get a more full/vascular look compared to other foods

By the way when I say this, I am talking about different foods, but that are the same macros/calories.

Like perhaps the way our body processes specific foods (even if macros are identical) that our body reacts in a different way to how it looks temporarily. Hence what I mean by my fullness/vascularity appearing at random times.
>>
OP you're fucking stupid. The only way to have full dense muscles all the time when they aren't pumped is to be on gear, peptides, gh, or ph 's.

Diet has nothing to do with it. Water(like a gallon or more a day is actually really beneficial.)

Like I said op, you're stupid.
>>
>>36236988
Took her 5 panels to move her hair in front of her face, which is what makes her look slim and pretty.
She'd look fine in panel 1 if her hair was the same as in 6.
>>
>>36238105
You've failed your evolutionary role as a male...

Congratulations.

Since you are so self-deprecating, bitter, and a self proclaimed manlet, baby faced, 4/10 autist what makes you feel that you are entitled to someone gorgeous to fuck? You are holding out for some imaginary female that is never going to come into your life and at this point you have reached the point of no return. Now each year of your life you are going to sour and become even more worthless and depressed. You'll blame everyone but yourself for failing at something that awkward 16 year olds succeed in all to keep your fragile unearned superiority complex intact.

You completely missed the mental and emotional aspect of fitness.
>>
>>36238611
>all this projecting
anon pls continue so we can gain more insight into your life
>>
> i want to look like im on roids without taking roids

you answered your own question
>>
>>36238611
haha fuck you mate, at least i am honest.

id rather stay single and die a virgin than settle down with an uggo skinnyfat bitch
>>
>>36238701
And when and if you encounter a female that meets your criteria I hope you have the ability to satisfy her emotionally and sexually...
>>
>>36238752
Thanks for your concern, although I am not sure why you're so interested in my ability to satisfy a woman. I don't see why you would be unless you're paying me to fuck your gf/wife for you.
>>
>>36237816
this
>>
>>36238412
ive seen girls draw freckles on bro
>>
>>36238105
>. Infact I feel like I dodged a bullet in life

kek
>>
File: wizard.png (531 KB, 492x638) Image search: [Google]
wizard.png
531 KB, 492x638
>>36238105
>virgin
>nearly 30

Are you a wizard?
What kind of powers do you have?
>>
>>36239970
i can summon water from my eyes every night before i go to sleep
alone

>>36238459
>le western sociedy sux xd

go away weeb nigger/slavmonkey
>>
>>36240054
>i can summon water from my eyes every night before i go to sleep
>alone
There goes my sides.
>>
>>36236988
Hotter without.
Kind of getting the fake whore vibe from the after image.
>>
>>36238105
Fox and the grapes.
>>
>>36236988
Yesterday I ate a plate full of Broccoli and meat and it had fuckloads of soy sauce, and after that the rest of the day I looked vascular as fuck
Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.