[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Critique my shit guise pls.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (557 KB, 1493x1874) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
557 KB, 1493x1874
6'0 235, 34 inch waist. lifting 10 years. Having a hard time getting deep cuts in my legs. Bicep peak is shit regardless of what I do, obliques don't "POP" my abs completely overpower them. Body fat estimate?

Could use all the help I can get.

Thank you.
>>
File: image.jpg (277 KB, 1774x1741) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
277 KB, 1774x1741
Here's another.
>>
>>36235806
>>>/fraud/
>>
>>36235806
Looks like you're already injecting all the help you need senpai...mirin' af
>>
>>36235838

Why?
>>
>>36235857
Because.
>>
>>36235806
>smiling

def not a 4channer, who'd you steal this picture from?
>>
>>36235898

It's me....I just thought I'd smile? Idk.

Seriously though I'm looking for help, idk how to bring the definition in my quads out, or how to get my obliques to pop. I keep thinking its a body fat % thing but I'm starting to become skeptical. For some reason I am not vascular whatsoever no matter how big of a pump I get. I've got a double teardrop in my left quad and my right is just a single. It's fucking annoying.
>>
No one wants to take a crack at bf%?
>>
>>36235838

That's achievable in a decade. The amount of people who actually train that hard consistently and naturally can be counted on one hand though since it can be done in 10% of that time on gear.
>>
>>36235806
never show your teeth
>>
>>36235938
Lower your bodyfat is the answer to all those questions.

How do you not know this after 10 years of lifting?
>>
>>36235956
this is bait
>>
>>36235956
>believing this

ishygddt
>>
>>36236000

Nice trips.

Of course i know that...however why is it that my vascularity has always been lacking, like no matter how much muscle I put on my frame, realistically under 12% you'd think I would be able to get at least a little vascularity without even needing to pick a weight up. People in my family are between 15-18% bf and their vascularity puts me to shame. Sometimes I think it's good, others I just feel shameful.
>>
>>36235857
Gyno here >>36235832
>>
>>36235806

Pls be my husbando
>>
>>36238429

Lol there is no fucking gyno there. Wtf?
>>
I believe you're natty,OP.Like the other anon said,try going below 10% bodyfat.Right now you look about 14-15%.
What kind of routine are you doing?
>>
>>36235806
i need a picture of you pressing your pecs together in order to better judge your gains
>>
>>36235806
>>36235832
goal body. mirin hard
>>
>>36238546

Holy fuck, that high? I figured I was around 10.

My routine as if now is is just a standard split. Chest/legs/back/shoulders/arms/legs. I hit calves 4x a week selectively after my workouts, but it pulls the pump out of the muscle group I hit.
I used to do a lot of volume/very high rep/moderate weight full body warmup tri setting/quad setting/quint setting and move more weight in 15-30 minutes in my warmup in 7 or 8 sets than everyone else in the gym. Then afterwards hit my split. Lift 5-6 times a week, 3x a week I'll do cardio on the stationary bike, resistance hiked to 80%.

I do feeder concentration curls 10 sets each arm, 40 lb dumbbell, 15-40 reps every night before bed to increase my peaks(Insertions are a bitch.) However, I am making progress and I'm seeing peak getting higher and higher. Around 19's cold or so. Maybe more, idk.

Diet should be on point, I'm thinking my thyroid might be fucked up, because I starve the fuck out of myself and I can't seem to lose. I count calories like a motherfucker. I make sure I don't eat sugar, fruit included...UNLESS it is after a workout so I can get an insulin spike, and I'll eat a Greek yogurt or 2. I've tried iifym, ketosis, IF, carb cycling, etc. just can't seem to cut my BF lower, yet I have no problem gaining mass. Weird as fuck desu.
>>
>>36235806
Wow just must have a small penis. You could've saved yourself the trouble and either made the bubble smaller, or leave it in general. My condolences.
>>
>>36236055
You're not at 12% in pics though.
>>
>>36238695

What does that have to do with anything I'm asking? And if you really wanna know the deats it's like 6n1/2 x 5n1/2-6

I'm just coming off a ban here, you dyels don't like us ppl who actually lift so ya'll are trigger happy to report ppl. Trust me, I'd rather post a nude, because my hips are cut up like razerblades.
>>
>>36238762

Weird, abs fully showing when I'm not even contracted and the deph of the cuts and I'm not even breaking 12?
>>
Obliques should never be big. If that were me I'd even let them decay a bit.

Unless you have 20+ inch arms you don't need big obliques.. Even then, they just need to be visible
>>
>>36235952
I'd say 13-14% maybe. Not great but easy to maintain and it'll still impress the hell out of normies and beginners without grossing them out with that over tanned, stretched, too vascular look

Pretty obvious you juice. Not hating, jut don't like the fake natty deal. Just be honest or don't say anything at all. I do understand why though, these basement dwellers are so goddamn jusgemental
>>
>>36235806
looking nice

get a better cam though and a shame you have messed up teeth
>>
>>36239019

Lol I've got nothing against admitting that I juice. I'm running 750 test right now, desu I don't look too much different now than I did before. My past consists of 2 ph cycles and this. I really don't think I look that impressive for running test, I'm rather dissapointed honestly.
>>
>>36238429
stop with the gyno meme... im convinced the dyel's on /fit/ have no idea what ACTUAL gyno looks like
>>
>>36235956
nigga come on. at 6' and 235lbs, he reaches an FFMI of 25 (the natty limit) at 22% bodyfat.

assuming he is, what, 12% in the photo? FFMI is now over 28.
>>
>>36239066
FFMI was created with the basis of dehydrated, stage ready bodybuilders. Even with an overshot bf estimate, my FFMI is 26 or so. Your "walk around weight" isn't the same thing to compare to those that were competing in bb. Just too much water to have an accurate comparison
>>
>>36239593

Then again he could be and likely is bloated, and looks bloated in that picture. So that would just increase his FFMI even moreso if he was to cut his sodium and dry out.
>>
>>36239719
No dude. You don't understand how ffmi works. An 11% person will weigh more than a dehydrated 12% person with all else the same.
>>
>>36239747

Yeah but how can you determine someone's BF % if they are bloated. That's apples and oranges. I understand what your saying.

More water=more weight=less bloat=leaner looking physique=higher FFMI.
>>
>>36239046
750 test ain't that much. Most people run 500 test, plus tren (which blows test out of the water no matter the size) deca, Eq, mast, etc etc

Stuck with just test. No need to get much bigger. Definitely no need to get more vascular. I would concentrate on getting to 9% bf while maintaining muscle, or while gaining ~1lb muscle/month
>>
>>36239893
It's a LOWER ffmi because if you're holding a bunch of water, you'll weigh more at the same bf%
>>
>>36239046
How long you been running/how many cycles? Or b/c?

Normies would say you're too big, or soon to cross the line. Keep that "bigorexia" type shit in check. Always wanting to improve is one thing, leaving humanity behind is another. As much as its glorified here, most people just think it looks creepy and tryhard/overcompensating. Despite the meme, even most girls will too.

I'm not saying it's too much yet, but it could be before you know it
>>
>>36239979

I've done 2 ph's(ripped tabs original formula by IDS) back in 2007 and epistane and a winstrol clone a couple years ago. The IDS product was amazing, PH's back then were the real deal. The epi stack a couple years ago was garbage.

As for this cycle, I bought some gen shi test/geneza winstrol and masin and started running that. Turns out the test was bunk as fuck, took me 6 weeks to realize it, still used it because I was partially shut down, eventually found a legit ugl that was good from a friend for cheap. So I'm probably on my 16th week if I include the bunk ass test. Haven't even touched the masin really, I don't aromatize. The winstrol is hell on my joints and I'd rather have anavar, so I take it like a week on/week off. I've got 10 ml's left, so like a month of 500 a week or 3 weeks of 750.

I'm not trying to get any bigger. I'm trying to lose. I could easily jump to 250-260 if I wanted to by the amount of glycerin i can sustain, but it would be a waste and not worth it in the long run...and frankly I don't really want to be that big. I'm trying to lean out, but like I stated before, my body really doesn't really feel the same way about it. Starting to think I have thyroid problems. I don't want to take T3 and perhaps further fuck it up even more. Clen would be too risky on the heart. DNP just sounds insane. And EC stack gives me chronic anxiety and it's psychoactively mind altering....(im in recovery...ex drug addict.)

Any tips on leaning out?
>>
>>36240348
>Any tips on leaning out?
clen and anavar
>>
>>36240348
Try doing am/pm cardio sessions or psmf. You could get shredded in a couple weeks with that, especially with a little anabolic help.
>>
>>36235806
>>36235832
Post glutes, no homo.
Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.