[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Smoking
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 4
File: 1.jpg (68 KB, 1000x796) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
68 KB, 1000x796
Which one of you degenerates smokes before working out, let alone smoking in general?

There was a brief period in my life where I smoked cigarettes (usually Djarum Cloves...dont judge, I wasn't an emo/MCR listener...I just liked it and it was 2004). Once Obama banned flavored cigs, I've occasionally nursed a pack of malborough lites, but to be honest... I just feel disgusting after smoking.

I still can get that nicotine buzz, but it totally isn't worth it...that damn smell just sticks with you.

>WHO SMOKES
>>
>>36232257
I smoke but never before or right after working out. Smoking less and less though, goes great with beer.
>>
File: big man with a hat on.jpg (9 KB, 200x279) Image search: [Google]
big man with a hat on.jpg
9 KB, 200x279
i smoke 2-3 cigs a day
>>
File: 1336376297008.jpg (27 KB, 640x432) Image search: [Google]
1336376297008.jpg
27 KB, 640x432
>>36232257
>WHO SMOKES

Fedoras, people who were dumb enough to start, people trying to look cool, old people who only found out there were negative effects after WW1, lung cancer patients[...]

Anon, what exactly do you want to hear from /fit/?
>>
>clove cigarettes
flashback
>>
smoked a pack a day for 7 years

quit after 1 year of lifting, never relapsed

feelsgoodman.jpg
>>
I vape instead
>>
>>36232315
Fucking obama mahjong then illegal (but sparing menthols?!)
>>
Used to smoke a pack or two a week, then i realized i was no better than a fat person for smoking, so i quit, now the smell is disgusting tbqh familia
>>
>smoked a pack a day for 15 years (18-33 y-o). Canadiancuck so the brand I smoke is 9$ a pack
>began smoking because a girl I liked smoked (pathetic I know)
>haven't smoked in 10 days now, but I still get plenty of nicotine from patches and gums.

Feeling pretty good to be honest familia. I have tried to quit smoking before and always relapsed when drinking beer, so I decided to quit drinking as well (this is social suicide however, so it's only temporary)

I won't lie though, I get major cravings for beer/cigarettes between 10:30pm and 11pm since there's a liquor store literally next to my home which closes at 11.
>>
>>36232257

another cold turkey quitmaster here
>>
I'll smoke a cigar or two every once every couple months but only for birthdays and celebratory shit
>>
>>36232352

I failed at quitting a lot, weening myself off with a vape. It works great because I'm so damn embarrassed to use it.
>>
>>36232465
I"m doing the same. On 6mg/ml right now. Think I'll do next week at 6mg as well then 0mg the next week.
>>
>>36232393
i just googled djarums out of curiosity to see if they're still around. can get them off ebay apparently.
>>
I smoked two or three packs a week when I was w my shithead ex boyfriend, now that I'm with someone who doesn't smoke I only really crave it when I'm drinking or high
>>
I unironically vape, but it's even better after the gym.
>sitting at home, tired from lifting
>fire up the robot dick

Literally the best.
>>
>>36232557
You can still by them at gas stations and shit you fuckhead, they're just not allowed to call them cigarettes anymore
>>
>>36232585
wot are they called
>>
>>36232639
the same damn thing they just have clove cigars on the label instead of clove cigarettes
>>
>>36232677
not the same, they're cigarillos and they taste gross(er)
>>
File: smoke.jpg (59 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
smoke.jpg
59 KB, 800x600
>>36232257

a few every once in a while, possibly a pack in a night if drinking

stopped doing regularly and workouts have taken a turn for the better, overall, especially cardio
>>
>>36232677
The cigarellos taste like shit. All you can do is go to Canada
>>
>>36232257
weekdays I limit myself to 2 cigs. One on the ride back after classes and the second on the ride back after the gym. Super relaxing.

On weekends i smoke regularly when drinking.
inb4 alcohol ruins gains
i Know, i make up for it by cutting calories for it and eating relatively clean before/after, all still knowing that it's bad. It's one of my vices that i will work with lel
>>
>>36232257
I smoked and dipped for 10yrs. Quit two weeks ago. Never going back. My heartrate ia like 20bpm slower.
>>
I have a major smoking fetish so I do it occasionally. Whenever I'm with a cute smoking girl I'll light up too.
>>
>>36232257

I used to smoke for a few years, ill give you several reasons to quit:

-money. it's an expensive habit.

-health/energy. you wont believe how much endurance/strength you'll have when you quit.

-your dick. no really, I get better hardons now. remember, smoking restricts bloodflow...everywhere.

do it for your health, it isnt easy but quitting is the best thing ive done for mine, other than joining the gym. I used to have a smoke after a workout and in hindsight, it's pretty gross.
>>
>>36232257
I smoke when I study it somehow helps me focus a little bit more. Lucky strikes no additives just tobaco, when you say flavored cigarretes you mean the ones that you pop the filter?
>>
>>36232257
I don't understand how people can get addicted to smoking cigarretes. I smoked for a month or so, stealing from my folks' stash, but the buzz just felt odd and it didn't even relieve my stress. I did it when I was approaching my highschool exams and I barely studied for em, I had so little time that I had to chose one not to study for, so that I can learn for the others. Cigs didn't do shit for me. I had to remind myself ti smoke, and one day I just forgot about it and never touched them again.
>>
it's so disgusting, i bought a pack just to try it out and i quit after i finished the pack

it always made me dizzy too cause i take days off in between sticks
>>
>>36232257

I buy slims whenever I go through duty free and it typically takes me 1-2 months to finish one pack. I don't even really smoke the whole thing I typically toss it out after 50-75% of it.

I enjoy it, it relaxes me. Driving behind cars on the freeway is actually incredibly bad for you too, but nobody slams on it cause you can't see those fumes.
>>
Cigars are my weakness. I keep them to weekends and maybe once or twice a month.
>>
>>36236395
I feel the same with marlboros, but with the non additive stuff I do feel a little more relaxed and can focus better
>>
>>36232722
>Sweet Bro and Hella Jeff do an Anti Smoking campaign.
>>
>>36232257
1 cig every night before bed. it calms me down.
>>
>>36232257
Only weed breh
>>
>>36232352

>I vape instead

How's virgin life going for ya?
Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.