[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So I fucked up /fit/ Im 4 weeks into an oral cycle of Anavar,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 4
File: datbeard.jpg (144 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
datbeard.jpg
144 KB, 640x640
So I fucked up /fit/

Im 4 weeks into an oral cycle of Anavar, and next week I am going on a week long trip across the country for work. I am flying, and there is no way I can bring it with me. Should I slowly decrease my dosage this week? When i get back ill still have 3 weeks worth left, is it pointless to try and start taking it again at that point?

>Inb4 sneak it on the plane somehow
Im not going to do that, I have a well paying job that Im not gonna risk (not to mention risk going to jail as well)

>Inb4 oral anavar cycle lol
its actually worked pretty well for me so far
>>
>>36220405
ask /fraud/ or /r/steroids senpai. you did indeed fuck up lol
>>
>>36220405
dont waste it bro, condense it. smash them all out in the next week and enjoy enough gains that you wont even need to work out on your trip away
>>
shove it up your ass and go

whatever it takes
>>
why the fuck wouldnt you just take it on the plane with you? Put it in a fucking advil bottle on your carry on... It's not like they have fucking drug sniffing dogs for anavar you retard
>>
>haha bro steroids aren't bad for your health you pussy
>>
>>36220459
dont do this
>>
>>36220405
bro put it in an empty vitamin bottle
>>
>>36220459
yeah OP smash the rest and get huge if you die you die what're you gonna do
>>
>>36220474
>>36220491

>TSA x-rays vitamin bottle
>I wonder why these vitamins are triangle shaped
>i get arrested for an illegal substance
>i get fired from my job

great plan
>>
oral anavar... what are you afraid of your clit growing or something?
>>
>>36220508
I have literally taken protein powder and foot powder in ziploc bags onto planes before and nobody has said shit to me to open it up or anything. They don't give a fuck what you have as long as it's not a weapon, liquid, or bomb components
>>
>>36220405
cant you fedex it to wherever you're going?
>>
>>36220508
Go to the store. Find a pill that looks like var. Use that bottle. Good lord youre retarded. They don't xray for medicine on domestic flights. They look for dangerous shit like weapons.

You honestly think the guy running the xray machine is going to identify var on the fly ?
>>
>>36220562
it just takes one time, senpai.
>>
>>36220562
I forgot to mention that I also didn't act like a fucking spaz about little shit like pills on a plane and I look like a trustworthy person since I'm not some shit skin autist
>>
>>36220565
this is actually a good idea. Im going to a hotel though, do you think i can send it to a hotel and have them hold it for me?
>>
>>36220573
i doubt they even see the shape of the pills aside from the bottle

just don't bring a bottle from a prescription so they can ask if a doctor gave it to you or whatever and preferably one that's not see through and there is no reason you would get caught
>>
>>36220598
you can, just call them or tell them when you get there
>>
>>36220598
Yes. Just contact them ahead of time. With your information and ask. When I ship racing bikes to hotels, I never encounter issues.
>>
>>36220606
Fedex or UPS doesnt scan (xray) packages do they? I know im being paranoid, but I have to be cause my job is my livelihood, and they pay for both the hotel and flight.
>>
>>36220644
People buy steroids online and ship usps. They don't for domestic.
>>
>>36220644
not for domestic stuff, just international. don't put your name on the package and drop it off at a location if you're that paranoid
>>
>>36220508
http://www.goodrx.com/pill-identifier/white/triangle
here you go you dumb cunt.
>>
I have a well paying job (4000 a week) and it's completely dependant on flying to get there and I ALWAYS take my gear with me. Pack it in your checked luggage. Drug dogs don't sniff for Anavar or any steroids.

I wouldn't go overseas but if I did, it would be easier to get than here anyway (australia)

Don't be a pussy. No risk= no reward. Do you want to make it or not?
>>
>>36220673
How would the hotel know who to give the package to then? I would imagine they may ask for an ID if I put another name on the package?
>>
>>36220710
you tell them you have a package coming and go pick it up at the desk god damn bro just put your name on it
>>
>>36220701
>4000 AUS$ a week

what is that, like 200 USD$? lmao!
>>
>>36220674
good job, now OP just needs to get a prescription for amphetamines or bipolar meds. its so simple it HURTS
>>
>>36220674
can someone get this moron out of here?
>>
>>36220565
>>36220598
do this and ignore everything else. if you need more info, just google 'fedex to hotel' and go from there before you get le meme'd to death here.
>>
>>36220701
What industry?
>>
>>36220405

my God you're the biggest pussy I've ever seen.

Just put it in a bag along with your toothbrush, some tylenols, comb, dental floss and whatnot.

If they ever check your stuff and ask you what it is (which is very unlikely), act as follow:

Scenario 1
>sir what is this?
>oh it's a weightloss supplement
>oh ok. carry on have a good flight

Scenario 2
>sir what is this?
>oh it's a weightloss supplement
>sir this is a controlled drug, often used a steroid, do you have a doctor's prebscription to show me?
>not with me
>then I'm sorry I'm gonna have to seize it. Have a good flight sir
>>
>>36220405
should have planned ahead. enjoy your stalling on gains, limp dick and depression
>>
>>36220851
When you graduate high school and one day in the future have a decent job, you will be cautious too. Until then, ive disregarded your post.
>>
File: ssseaw.jpg (5 KB, 334x151) Image search: [Google]
ssseaw.jpg
5 KB, 334x151
>>36220882

not him, but yeah, I graduated from high school, and have a BS in marketing and I travel all the time and I bring fucking steroids in my carry on luggage pic related. i just tuck them in along with the underwear and socks

TSA dont give a fuck unless its guns, knives, or any suspicious looking weapons.

i am not saying you're paranoid family, I am saying all the hormones are getting to you so calm the fuck down
>>
>>36220882
I've graduated high school 20 years ago and carried steroids (very small amounts) with me in almost every continent.

as I said; you're the biggest pussy i've ever seen
>>
>>36220722
thats like 138k a year you fucking mong
>>
File: 1447643324538.png (174 KB, 499x499) Image search: [Google]
1447643324538.png
174 KB, 499x499
>>36220405
>roiding
>when you don't even compete
>>
>>36220405
Anavar good for bulk?

also do you PCT after?
>>
>>36221076
anavar is not good for bulk. look up the definitions for androgenic and anabolic. anavar is highly androgenic, low anabolic. dbol is the one you want. it is highly anabolic, low androgenic.
>>
File: Imgrw3.jpg (9 KB, 267x189) Image search: [Google]
Imgrw3.jpg
9 KB, 267x189
>>36220405
Buy a small box of zinc tablets. Replace the zinc tablets inside with the anavar tablets. In the 0.1% chance they find it weird they'll ask you to eat one. Do it and make gains on the plane? Problem solved.
Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.