[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Limb lengthening
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (18 KB, 264x191) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
18 KB, 264x191
Currently at 5'9 will be between 6'0 and 6'1 post surgery. Age 21.

Should I do it /fit/?
>>
>>36212976
>tfw 6'6
>>
Normal humans have a 1:1 head/torso to leg ratio. Extending your limbs will make you look like an alien sleeper agent from Xcom.

Manlets, when will they learn.
>>
>>36212976
What the fuck?
How does that even work?
>>
>>36212990
>Extending your limbs will make you look like an alien sleeper agent from Xcom.

"yoo rofl"
>>
>>36212976
Im a manlet (5' 7) and I got the hottest girl at my work; a big titty bombshell, feeling me up at work everyday. She has a boyfriend who is tall, and I can tell she try's to act like she's not interested, but whenever we're alone she starts feeling my chest and back, and finds excuses to grind up against me. I guess she talks about me all the time to other co-workers and now her boyfriend.

I guess being the more fit guy outweighs being the taller guy
>>
>>36213086
Haha manlet living in a delusion
>>
>>36212976
Did she get shorter? The dress was above her knees before.
>>
>>36213095
Found the chicks butt hurt boyfriend, sorry a manlet cucked you son
>>
>>36213108
Brave woman donated her inches to that poor manlet
>>
Yo what the FUCK happened to their faces? ??
>>
What you need is a break from 4chan.
Dude, you are literally average, look it up.
Why would you put yourself through such a heavy operation?
I'd get it if you were 5'2, but at 5'10 you height isn't standing in your way to get pussy as much as your autism.
>>
sage, don't post anymore
>>
>>36213086
Jesus being so insecured.
>>
>>36212976

No. Even if you end up being 6'1, you're still just going to be the same insecure guy.

Quit going on 4chan. In real life, most people don't give your height a second thought unless you could be a horse jockey.
>>
>>36212976
I'm barely 5'10
everyone I hang around is rich and white and mostly above 6'
However, the guys who do the best are 5'10 and 5'11. Neither have model tier faces either, both are just confident, live interesting lives and don't give a fuck and one has an accent on top of that which obviously helps
There is no need to be in a wheelchair by 50 just to gain a few inches when you're already around average... Just wear boots and sneakers if you have to
>>
>>36212991
They drill out your bones, making them hollow, put in a metal bar. Then they break the bone, making it able to slide along the metal bar, telescoping out and getting longer. Then they connect the bones and bar to an external frame, through your tissue, muscles, and skin. At set intervals, the frame is extended, forcing the bone and muscle to extend by repairing the damaged bone and tissue with new cells. After a few months, your legs have become a few centimetres longer.
And you're probably unable to participate in any kind of sport and at a higher risk of severe injuries.
>>
>>36212976
Please don't do this. You think you are unhappy with yourself because of your height, but you will only discover that wasn't the true reason if you suddenly become taller.

Learn to be happy the way you are.
>>
>>36214836
b-but muh b-b-b-bone marrow?
>>
>>36216387
They do it in your lower legs, I presume the bone marrow in the rest of your bones is adequate.
>>
>>36212976
>Should I do it /fit/?
If you do, you're the most pathetic, useless, tryhard there is on the planet and should kill yourself. ACCEPT YOUR GODDAMNED LIMITATIONS AND MOVE ON WITH YOUR LIFE. Get some fucking psychotherapy or something.
>>
please don't do it op no one has ever enjoyed the weird appearance of the post op
>>
>>36213127
the chick's boyfriend who is fucking her while the manlet posts about her on an armenian microwave repair discussion group.
>>
File: cage_laugh.gif (1 MB, 320x173) Image search: [Google]
cage_laugh.gif
1 MB, 320x173
>>36213086
>I guess being the more fit guy outweighs being the taller guy

LMFAO.

Is this bait? Well done if it is. If not, kill yourself.

FACE is by far the most important factor. Then height, then FRAME. Notice I said FRAME and not musculature. If you don't have a good SKELETON, i.e. WIDE SHOULDERS and NARROW HIPS, you're FUCKED.
>>
>>36212990
We call them thinmen or thinmints

Now they're all sneks tho
>>
>>36218253
Man you sure are mad as fuck.
Your girl leave you for a brick shithouse manlet?

>more like mad as cuck, amirite?
>>
>>36218312
I am a fucking girl, retard. Just letting you little gymcels know that your pathetic :)
>>
>>36218253
You need to take a BREAK from this BOARD and your redpill WEBSITES you sound LIKE a crazy PERSON.
>>
Daily reminder that being above average height (5''11) is a sign of Klinefelter syndrome.
>>
you're much better off getting something done with your face
>>
Even if you get those magical 2 inches, you'll still be a manlet at heart.
>>
File: 1411840540742.gif (1 MB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
1411840540742.gif
1 MB, 320x240
>>36218228
>>
>>36212976
How will you lift? Exactly, dumb idea.
>>
>>36212976
>grow, grow, grow
>>
>>36212976
This will only work if you cut out calcium completely
Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.