[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Help me /fit/, put the fight back in me. >got real depressed
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 8
Help me /fit/, put the fight back in me.

>got real depressed
>stopped eating
>lost 20+ pounds over 3 months
>hated myself
>near engulfing depression

Now I'm coming back, give me some motivational videos or whatever to put the fire back in me. Currently sipping on 2kcal mass gainer.

MOTIVATIONAL THREAD
>>
Who is this guy? He's got the type of face you just wanna punch
>>
>>36211369

no clue, saved it cause TOP KEK
>>
>>36211360

Obligatory post

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lnu2Z0nrdxE
>>
>>36211360

BUMP. help fit
>>
>>36211360

Nobody on fit wants to help a bro out? Damn
>>
File: cats.jpg (211 KB, 625x469) Image search: [Google]
cats.jpg
211 KB, 625x469
>>36211418
>>36211485
>>36211360
Who gives a fuck?
If you rely on motivation from other people to do something for YOURSELF, then you never really wanted it anyway.

Getting fit isn't a depression coping mechanism. People learn to enjoy exercising after a few months, if you haven' gotten to that stage you never will.

Figure out what is going on in your head, then figure out whether lifting is for you or not.
>>
>>36211510

I never stopped lifting, been at it for two years.

>implying so much

top kek

Also lifting is the best depression coping mechanism.
>>
>>36211557
People that lift for 2 years don't suddenly lose 10kg of pure muscle and do nothing about it
>>
>>36211582

There was nothing I could do, you wouldn't understand the situation I was in. I was about to go mental asylum shit. Couldn't hold down more than one meal a day for almost two months.

Of course they do, It was just an extreme situation.

>Are you really this dense?
>>
>>36211595
>Implying so much
>Are you really this dense
I'm not the weak little bitch mewing like a kitten on /fit/ for people to make me feel better

Stick that in your fagpipe and smoke it
>>
>>36211608
>weak
>implying

>stick that in your fagpipe and smoke it

Confirmed autismo 14 year old.

And nah, just looking for some interesting motivational videos that I haven't seen before.
>>
>>36211630
I'm not even implying that you're weak, I'm stating the truth. If you lost 20+lb from being a MENTALLY weak little bitch, you're also a PHYSICALLY weak little bitch too.

Just stop this pathetic little cry for attention and sort your head out, m8.
>>
>>36211645

Physically and Mentally? Wow you're making some big boy assumptions.

Someday you're gonna break down too bud, all your walls are going to come caving in. Good luck m8.
>>
>>36211657
>Having a quarter life crisis is mandatory
Nigga, not everyone is as directionless and empty as you. Find some meaning in your life and you won't have problems.

You think 90+ year old grannies and grampas broke down in their 20's and wasted the best years of their lives as a miserable shit?
>>
>>36211696

>Directionless
>Empty
>Weak Physically
>Weak Mentally

None of the above apply.

Holy shit you are autistic. Chances are you're going to have a time in your life that is miserable and you lose everything. You're not going to pick when it is or how it will happen or how severe it is. Good luck bud.
>>
>>36211360
I always like listening to ct flecter when im down.
>>
>>36211696

Your posts are great though, really motivating.

8/8 gr8 b8 m8
>>
>>36211696
Not OP, but you sound like a huge autist. Exercise in general helps out with depression, and I've been lifting for 5 years and it's helped me through some tough times. If you haven't fallen off the horse yet good for you. But you will, we all do.
>>
File: image.jpg (71 KB, 400x572) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
71 KB, 400x572
>>36211360
>3 months behind already
>implying you had any gains initially
>it'll take 2 weeks to gather enough energy to lift properly
>needs a kiss off /fit/ because he can't control his own eating habits
>if I wanted a humour thread I'd ask for your forks one rep max
>now 4 months behind

Go chug a bushel of milk and go to the gym bitch
>>
>>36211793
>>36211510
>>36211582
>>36211608
>>36211645
>>36211696

samefag everywhere
>>
>>36211816
Samefag? I was literally having an argument with the spastic, congratulations on spotting the fact that 2 people had a conversation, genius. The last guy wasn't me though, but he's got the right idea
>>36211748
>You will, we all do
Refer back to my previous post.
Wasting your early adulthood being a sulky bore is a relatively new concept. Figure out what is bothering you and do something about it, you pussies.
>>
>>36211854

Can't reason with autismo.

Oh well, good luck being a dense waste of space.
>>
>>36211867
Says the manchild sulking and doing nothing to contribute to the betterment of mankind
>>
>>36211696
I started lifting due to a quarter life crisis basically the day I turned 20.
>>
>>36211993

>>>Autismspeaks.com
>>
>>36212017
>Anyone who isn't a depressed loser pleading for attention on a British dentistry forum is autistic

Keep playing the same card over and over again, champ. Little steps, once you're over your little teenage angst crisis you'll start learning some wicked bantz.
>>
File: 417rESpW0DL._SY355_.jpg (15 KB, 355x355) Image search: [Google]
417rESpW0DL._SY355_.jpg
15 KB, 355x355
>>36211510
>>36211582
>>36211608
>>36211645
>>36211696
>>36211793
>>36211854

OP, ignore these sad cunts. People who don't experience depression in most cases can't even imagine what it means to not be able to get up in the morning, to use enormous effort just to force yourself to do normal everyday activities (eat, go to work/college/school, talk, wash clothes etc.), to seriously consider suicide as a viable option... They don't know what it means not to feel pleasure from ANYTHING, to be so numbed down that the very existence becomes painful on its own.

I just got on antidepressants mate, fourth day and I'm struggling with boredom. I forced myself to go back to gym, as I've been losing a lot of weight, so I'm kinda in the same boat as you.
My advice is - get therapy. The longer you stall it the worse it will get, believe me, I've been like this my whole life, and it was a friend of mine that got me into therapy when I told him about my suicide plan. It's still an option, but I believe it will get better, so I'm gonna be a sick cunt one day.

Get better mate. Souls of all the other depressed lifters are with you.

>you can be a sick cunt if you want
>>
>>36211360

>be 18
>start lifting with bro
>dont know shit
>old guy helps with training
>we didnt train legs at all
>gains goblins everywhere
>stopped training since we are no bros anymore
>be 23
>reached full skelly mode
>dont mind until ralizing it is really shit
>i am shit
>thoughts about training in past
>understanding mistakes
>saw before/after pics of real people
>all these years...wasted
>promised to myself i wont quit
>be 26...now
>didnt quit
>best decision of my life

it is really best decision in my life, because i improved myself at physical, aestethic, mental pages on human, i inspire people around me, i got well paid job. and probably the best: i finally have vision, the dream and the goals to get. and it is not just be fit/big + have cunts...this is just for peasants.
>>
>>36211360

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9mbp0DugfCA
>>
File: Mirror.jpg (620 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
Mirror.jpg
620 KB, 1920x1080
>>
Best motivation possible m8

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oYmqJl4MoNI
>>
>>36211360

Why the fuck do you post on /fit/ to get motivated?

You are a disgusting low tier beta cuck, get the fuck off and just quit life ffs.

You dont choose to go to the gym or not, you just fucking go because it is your duty to do so.

What the fuck is wrong with all these pussy threads popping out of nowhere.

Get your ass to the fucking gym, and if you dont then just quit life.
>>
File: arch ur back.webm (2 MB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
arch ur back.webm
2 MB, 640x640
>>36211360
Help me /fit/, put the fight back in me.

>got real depressed
>started eating
>gained 50+ pounds over 12 months
>hated myself
>near engulfing depression

Now I'm coming back
>>
>>36212039

Fucking therapys and drugs dont do shit faggot. You are a disgusting lazy fuck dyel cuck.

And dont talk shit: " HUUR DURR U GUYS NEVR BEEN DEPRESSED", yes i fucking was and some of these guys were probably too.

inb4: " YOU WERE JUST DEMOTIVATED, IT WASNT REAL DEPRESSION".

Yes, if you have thoughts about killing yourself or other crazy stuff, it is fucking depression.

Yes i was on fucking meds and did therapys. No it didnt fucking help me at all.

You faggots have to understand that YOU HAVE THE POWER to overcome this. THIS POWER IS HIDDEN DEEP IN YOUR HEART MOTHERFUCKER.

Little things like going out of your comfortzone, listening to HAPPY AND CHEERFUL MUSIC, NOT FUCKING DEATH METAL OR SOME OTHER SAD AND DEPRESSING BULLCRAP.

Starting slow with stuff like going bed to early errday, showering cold because it makes you feel alpha as fuck, starting to eat healthy food again, doing your chores NOW and not tomorrow, visiting some friends spontaniously and shit like that. You start small like that and build up on that.

Yes of course you cant fucking go to the gym and start lifting out of nowhere. So start small like i just fucking told you to do. Fucking meds and therapys dont do shit, exspecially because the therapists are people you have no fucking relation to.

A female friend who gives you a cheek kiss would do more good to you than a fucking therapy.

Motherfucker, you cant lift and get god tier asthetics, if you live like a fucking pig in every other aspect of your life. Get your unrelevant, minor shit together, and then reach to the top of the ladder.

Cheers faggots
>>
File: tumblr_lonv7015FD1qhc137o1_400.jpg (28 KB, 400x250) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_lonv7015FD1qhc137o1_400.jpg
28 KB, 400x250
Everyone here fighting over dumb shit and I'm just sitting here thinking how wicked it would be to have those blue dumbbells in my gym.
>>
>>36212400

Fuck, even this video is one of the little fucking things the helped me got my shit together. It did more good to me than any fucking meds or therapys.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=04cI4L4KBfA enjoy fgts
>>
>>36212348
kek'd that cant be real... why dafuq is he doing this to his body??
>>
>>36212437
I know right, not moving the bar slightly diagonal will fuck his joints
>>
>>36212400
I can understand you anon but you have to consider one thing, not everybody have strong mind like you.

So some people it is a real problem, you can shut your mind and get your shit together so that you think it is easy
>>
>>36211510

>what is inspiration

Everyone is inspired by something. As are you. You're just not willing to admit it. Maybe now you steer your own course, but it wasn't always like that.

Don't kick on other people's source of inspiration, it only makes you look insecure about yourself.
>>
File: Sad.jpg (95 KB, 653x490) Image search: [Google]
Sad.jpg
95 KB, 653x490
>>36212400
>Fucking therapys and drugs dont do shit
But brah, they do. There are countless people who have overcame depression with help of therapist and antidepressants.
I suppose they didn't help you and I'm sorry to hear that anon, but it doesn't mean that nobody can benefit from them. If they didn't help, do you think that people would still be doing it?

>You faggots have to understand that YOU HAVE THE POWER to overcome this. THIS POWER IS HIDDEN DEEP IN YOUR HEART MOTHERFUCKER.
Yes, and right now I'm getting the help of a therapist to help me find that power. I can't do this on my own.

>A female friend who gives you a cheek kiss would do more good to you than a fucking therapy.
This is just cringe. Sorry anon, but having a fwb didn't help me - let alone one single kiss from a girl.

This post isn't meant to be aggressive. If you feel so, it's most probably reflected aggression from your post I'm replying to.
My point is, anon, please try to see other people's points of view before you start screaming how THERAPY DOESN'T HELP.
Dude, I've been on the edge of suicide, I've literally just had to go out and do it, and going to the therapist saved my life.

Are you telling me that all the time and effort I put into finding a therapist, getting myself diagnosed, getting medication - that it's all in vain? On what ground do you base that assumption? Have you made a research?
Please be a little bit more considerate. Some people just don't see any other way.

Good luck to you man. Hope you get better. Sincerely.
>>
>>36212557

LMAO i dont have a strong mind, im not talking about a few weeks here. it took me YEARS TO GET MY SHIT TOGETHER.

YEARS!
Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.