[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Consistent effort. Aka dedication. I lost it. 3 months of shitty
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 81
Thread images: 8
File: 1456478169398.gif (1 MB, 480x640) Image search: [Google]
1456478169398.gif
1 MB, 480x640
Consistent effort. Aka dedication.
I lost it. 3 months of shitty life.
Boom, small belly.
Job starts. Increase in alcohol and cigarettes in life.
Failure, welcome to the mass.

Move or you lose.
Deadlifts? Nah
Squat? Nah
Drive through? Ya
Beer and a nap after work? Ya

The dream never lasts kidos, once you need to make money, you won't have the time to train as a passion.
The dream will, slowly but surely, die.
>>
b urself
>>
>work 8am-4pm
>gym 4pm-5:30pm
>study 6pm-8:30pm
>home by 9pm
>vidya until 12 mn
>will finish studies in 3 weeks
>can replace study time with either vidya time or being social
Yeah nah you're just a fag.
>>
>>36199981
You are well on your way of burning out
>>
File: 1456712214950.jpg (18 KB, 497x258) Image search: [Google]
1456712214950.jpg
18 KB, 497x258
>>
>>36200009
nah this is what bitch people like you think.
Believe it or not people can do this kind of shit and more if they have the drive to succeed. Besides if you are on a good program there is no need to go more than 3/4 times a week for 1 hour at best, you are just being a faggot if you think you have no time for it, enjoy never making it. If you are telling me you don't have 4 spare hours on your week then you don't deserve to make it.
>>
If 1 to 2 hours of lifting or running/cycling/whatever a day is too much for you I'm glad you decided to stop going to the gym and become a hamplanet. There's nothing worse than demotivated people hanging around places of self improvement.
>>
>>36200009
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha toughen up cunt, there is literally no situation in my life where I would ever stop lifting, its an hour and a half of my day in the gym and an hour at night doing meal prep. I regularly do 5 week straight work benders and I'm doing fine. just have some self control.
>>
>>36200009
>will finish studies in 3 weeks
I don't think so, in 3 weeks I get 4-5 hours of extra free time.
The thing is, I love and enjoy my job as a software developer(intern when I started 4th year/7 months ago, now I am a regular because reasons).
The people in my team are also all fabulous guys, they're all great people to work with.
You can say I'm lucky.
>>
>>36199981
>study
>12mn
Lmao youre like a nigger that posts about working hard and getting paid when all you do is work a shitty retail job.
12am dumb nigger
>>
Lol everyone thinks they got time to become great until they reach mid 20s

Then they wake up and realize the shit reality
>>
10hr work days here, gym from 630am to about 730 and then work from 9am to 7 or 8pm.

I do own my own business, so my getting to work time is different than most.
>>
>>36199820
>passion
>motivation
>dreams
>falling for these memes
>not being emotionally dead inside
>current year

i go to the gym because thats what i planned to do
i dont think about wanting or not wanting to train
i just go
>>
>>36199981
>work 8am-5pm
>gym 3x a week when no uni 8pm-10pm
>study 6pm-8:30pm
>home by 9pm
>homework/girlfriend
>will finish studies in 18 months
god have mercy
>>
>>36200168
>dead inside
Yea... You're bound to crack soon.
>>
>>36200321
ive already attempted suicide twice, years ago

im past that now
>>
>>36200009
YOU NEVER BURN OUT MENTALLY BECAUSE YOU ALWAYS BURN OUT PHYSICALLY.
>>
>>36200346
Keep at it bro, your past all that bullshit. Become greater than you were.
>>
>>36200009
You'll never get promoted with this kind of low energy bitch made attitude.
>>
>>36199820
can we get some sauce on this?
>>
>>36199820
Progression is not always linear. Keep going my son!
>>
nah, ill get up at 4 or 5 in the morning if needed to continue lifting. i know a 37 year old who does the same thing. you just didnt want it bad enough
>>
>>36200387
thanks
>>
>>36200032
BOY
>>
>>36199820
My father has been lifting for 40 years and I don't see him stopping any time soon. You're just weak and lazy OP. Just go get fat already so you'll die sooner.
>>
>>36199820
>I'm a weak subhuman undetermined faggot.

I work fifty hours a week, do freelance work at home, and raise a child while studying for certifications. Still training 6 days a week at ~1.5 hours a session. You're just a fuckin loser brah.
>>
>26yo
>4-5am: Lift
>6am-5pm: Commute and Job
>6pm-8pm:Vidja n netflix

>Weekends: Doing nothing but hanging with bros and lifting

feels good brah
>>
>>36199820

> work as a mecatronics engineer for cryogenic technology
> work in -20 C° envinronments errday
> Lift heavy shit all the fucking day
> workout 4-5 times a week
> make insane gains, bro's question if im on gear

When my day is done, its 8-9 pm.

I could say " maaan finally at home, try to relax back" and start browing 4chan and watch youtube.

But i dont, i go to fucking sleep. I never sleep less than 7 hours a day (mostly 8-9 hours), which is the reason i can maintain this lifestyle.

So i agree with >>36199981

You are a disgusting lazy low tier beta cuck faggot
>>
>>36199820
This fucking faggot
I worked 49 hours this week and still worked a full body routine 3x a week.
Make time, and stop slacking.
>>
>>36200168

aye this is good mentality.

I treat the gym as my job.

I cant decide wether i go today or nah.
And if i feel lazy..

I just go
>>
>>36200409
unfortunately she doesn't have a penis
>>
>>36199820
Boohoo I'm a little bitch so I want everyone to be weak like me so I can feel better about myself.

Just give up and go full HAES bro, I'm sure they'll all agree with you and cheer you up with some pizza.
>>
>>36199820

>32 yr old
>software developer
>work 10am - 6pm
>gym @ 6.30 til 8
>home by 8.30
>prep food on Sunday so no shitty cooking needed
>up at 8.30 next morning so plenty of time to do what I want
>ex-fat. I won't let this routine die because I know the real pain of a disappointing life

Please go ahead and ruin yourself, fucking cucklord. It makes me look so much better
>>
File: 1.jpg (34 KB, 800x472) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
34 KB, 800x472
>>36200077
>>
>>36200741

No offense, but you sit on desk and type stuff on your computer screen all day long. Not really a challenge to go to the gym afterwards.
>>
>>36200779

Never underestimate how lethargic you feel after sitting down for hours straight. If it was easy to hit the gym after a day in the office you'd never get any fat office workers. The opposite is true.

Don't get me wrong, I can see how a physical job has it's own drawbacks but unless you've only just started you should be used to it by now so hitting the gym afterwards is just as difficult for me as it is for you
>>
>>36200818
It's easier to keep moving than it is to start moving. I have a somewhat physical job and I imagine it as a sort of extended warmup.
>>
>>36200849

Enjoy making it, senpai
>>
File: tumblr_lmttzm4uOo1qzbrd7o1_500.gif (178 KB, 480x480) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_lmttzm4uOo1qzbrd7o1_500.gif
178 KB, 480x480
Dude I work 12 to 14 hrs a day, have a gf of 5 years, and lift every day of the week other than Saturday cause that's NEET day were I get the whole day to act like a NEET. So fuck off with your shitty motivation and go find some at the squat rack.
>>
>>36199820
Jokes on you faggot, some of us don't work a slave job and actually enjoy the gym we train at. I have friends there and my coach gets me whatever juice I want ;-)
>>
>>36200981
But do you look nice with the juice tho, thats the real question
>>
>>36199820
>excuses

stfu you lazy bastard. if you really wanted to make it, you would MAKE time for it. early morning lifting or suck it up and lift RIGHT after work.

you clearly dont want gains otherwise you would find a way
>>
>>36199820
your problem is that you rather go out and stuff than go to the gym. its hard bro people dont make progress because they dont know thhat you really need to put some things aside and focus on lifting (that is if you want that to be a goal in your life a.k.a making it) and eat eat eat
>>
>>36200948
wtf do you do where you are working 14 hours a day
>>
> wake up
> go to uni
> take first class
> 3 hours left for ny next class
>gym and eat
> still have enough time for catching up my assignments for the next class

You fat cow. Also, what the fuck is that phrasing arrangement? Am I supposed to be empathetic at your lazy fucking ass because you're doing some kind of shitty pottery?
>>
>tfw want to play games but alsobplay vidya and watch shows and anime
>feel overwhelmed
>just jerk off and shitpost and never get any shows done
>>
>3 months of shitty life
>boom small belly

if you eat or lounge about to relieve stress you're still fatty mentality. You were never going to make it because you were always still a fat faggot on the inside.
>>
Not sure what to tell yoy OP
But who is that Angel???
>>
>>36199820
Lmao not everybody here is neet, weak faggot
>>
>>36200818
>>36200779
ive worked both, it depends on the office job, if its very mentally draining and unrewarding its going to be a lot harder to will yourself to go hit the gym
but otherwise a physically demanding job can leave you so exhausted it interferes with your workout
>>
>>36200376
my nigger
>>
I am in my mid fifties and I consider myself in the best shape of my life now even though I have been active in sports and in great shape my whole life. At age 51 I completed my first half Ironman triathlon and did my first double century. Here are my 10 tips for staying healthy, fit, and happy in your 50’s and beyond. 50’s and 60’s does not mean “senior”! Strike that word from your vocabulary. If you think of yourself as old then you will act old. 50’s and 60’s means midlife to me – the prime of your life. I believe in a holistic approach to fitness. There is a mind body connection and in my opinion to be in top shape and in top health requires not just physical but mental well being also. Its all about attitude, think and act young and you are young. The placebo effect is real and you can let it work for you by having a positive, excited outlook on life and believe in your heart and soul that you can improve yourself thru exercise or you can let the placebo effect work against you by being a pessimistic victim. Without further ado, here are my 10 tips for staying fit and healthy after age 50.

https://youtu.be/xiorncOFpcg
>>
4:45 am: wake up
6 am-2:30 pm: work
2:30 pm -3:15 pm: pick up gym bro and go to the gym
3:15 pm- 4:30 pm: work out
4:30-4:45 pm: drive home
4:45-5pm: Make shake and take a poop.
5pm-6pm: anime
6pm: Make supper
6-7pm: Vidya or computer until supper is cooked.
8pm: make caisen shake and prep lunch
8:30-9:30 pm: do what ever I want
9:30-10pm: sleep.

I work out 6 times a week so this is my typical Monday to Friday routine.
>>
>>36199820
or you could not drink, smoke, or eat junk food. I guarantee you spend at least 2 hours a day wasting time. Go to the gym instead of eating your 4th mcdouble in front of the tv with your 3rd beer and stop complaining about how your job is so hard that it forces you to be a lazy fuck.
>>
>>36199820
>I can't spell
>I can't realize my dreams therefore neither can you

Straight in the trash. Mods should ban you desu
>>
>>36199820
I'm too tired today is what a faggot would say you faggot
>>
>>36199820
thanks anon. one less person in the gym getting in the way of muh power rack.
>>
>>36199975
Good advice desu
>>
>>36202213
Honestly, as weird as it sounds, getting yourself into a busy routine helps.

Once you actually schedule yourself some downtime, you're more apt to use it.
I give myself about 1.5 hours a night for video games and then another hour for tv. On the weekends I use my time however I want.
I've managed to finish 2 JRPGs and 2 anime series last month alone.
>>
>>36199820
>alcohal
>cigarettes

consider suicide, if you need alcohol to have fun you are a degenerate and deserve liver failure.

If you smoke cigarette you deserve lung cancer
>>
File: Saudi_Man.jpg (369 KB, 800x533) Image search: [Google]
Saudi_Man.jpg
369 KB, 800x533
>>36200376
Ayyyyyyyy
>>
How do you guys have such good schedules? I never been that organized with my time.
>>
>>36199820
Normally I'd encourage you to don't give up, but since you projected your failures and lack of self-worth on us and tried to drag us down with you I think I'll just kick your head back in the bucket and move on with my life.
>>
>>36202213
>>36203218
this
>>
Yes, sometimes a bad work schedule can make fitness hard to maintain. So can injuries, illnesses, family problems, and a host of other issues. Life has its setbacks, and nobody can live a perfectly healthy lifestyle every day without interruption. Work toward improving your work situation so that you can be fit again. Fixing your shitty job is part of your overall fitness.

Stop poisoning yourself with cigarettes and alcohol as soon as you can. Get back into the gym again as soon as you can. Yeah I know it's hard, and maybe you just don't have the willpower right now, but you need to be working on fixing whatever stress in your life is causing you to act out ASAP. If you really can't stop poisoning yourself, this is a fucking emergency, and you need to be dedicating everything you have to fixing things so you can stop.

Once you have a stable job that isn't slowly killing you, you're going to need to work your ass off just to get back to where you were before all this started. No relapses. No excuses. As soon as you are able, start getting shit handled.
>>
>>36199820
because??? you work from 09:00 - 17:00... what do u do with the rest of the day? Fap? Drink? Those are all choices that you make... you have enough time to lift.
Stop being a fgt and drag your ass to the gym
>>
>>36199820
Next time you order at Burger King get the fuKING failure special
>>
File: bmpp.jpg (21 KB, 563x542) Image search: [Google]
bmpp.jpg
21 KB, 563x542
I feel bad for all those old, sad fucks who try to shit on everyone else because they themselves couldn't keep it together. All that claptrap is just mental gymnastics to try and try and paint their own inadequacies as inevitabilities.

>I'm a failure! Don't you dare smile either. You'll be a failure too! Because if you succeed, it will mean that I was wrong!

Nothing but excuses.
>>
As someone so lazy that I stopped lifting after I got a part-time job dishwashing, I envy these fuckers on here saying that they are productive 12+ hours a day.

I don't think I've been excited to wake up in the morning since I was 11 years old. I'm just chronically depressed, always have been
>>
>(talks to body pillow) Look rainbowdash, i post it again
>>>/r9k/
>>
File: 23452342.jpg (16 KB, 490x304) Image search: [Google]
23452342.jpg
16 KB, 490x304
>>36199820
I am severely disappoint that is not a trap
>>
>>36200409
>>36202514
she's only 16 you pedos
>>
>>36200133
Hey, I'm over 30 and still in good shape. Recently started going to the gym again since I got off shift work. It's doable, you just got to prioritize what you deem important in your life.
>>
>>36207437
Old enough to bleed = old enough to breed
>>
>i'm a weak bitch and didn't make it, so none of you will

consider suicide
>>
>>36199820
i work and go to school and still have time to gym. Of course sometimes I have to move my workout days around to fit my schedule.

You're just a sad cunt bro.
>>
>>36207437
Never stopped me before...
>>
>>36200321
Get out of here you negative fuck
>>
>>36207437
>she
>>
File: oyvey.gif (3 MB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
oyvey.gif
3 MB, 640x480
>>
>>36199820
>>36209943
high test
Thread replies: 81
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.