[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This spic just got broken up by his gf. Is his life and bran
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 89
Thread images: 6
File: image.png (1 MB, 1334x750) Image search: [Google]
image.png
1 MB, 1334x750
This spic just got broken up by his gf. Is his life and brand over?

http://youtu.be/ycpyDn-wjxQ
>>
He can do better let's be serious
>>
>>36197227
>23 years old
>owns a gym
>owns a lambo
>not gonna make it
>>
>>36197227
she looks 40
>>
Why is this a surprise?

No offense to Chrisman Goomar, he seems like a decent guy, but he really seems like a boring person without any substance.

The only difference between the average /fitizen/ and Chrisman Goomar is that he is better looking and comes from a wealthy family, other than that he is pretty much a autistic fitizien without any personality/substance.
>>
Well that's what happens when your relationship is based on the approval of others and flaunting your materialism online. Guess Guzman reached that point where he had it all, and then it just hit him that he still wasn't happy. She obviously seems pretty upset about it, but they're still young so yeah https://youtu.be/u-rer2W4v9k
>>
>>36197299

sounds like it was the guzzer who dumped her.
>>
>She's 4-5 years older than him
In it for the money I guess
>>
Daily reminder that Christian Guzman raped and murdered a 9 year old Filipino boy in 2012.
>>
>>36197227
>broken up by his gf. Is his life and brand over?

did you even watch the video? He dumped her
>>
>>36197420
Wait wtf? I understand that celebs and businesspeople do tons of horrible shit, but what is it with specifically fitness people and athletes doing specifically sexually deviant shit?
>>
>>36197343

that guy can talk about nothing for a really long time.
>>
>>36197354
he did, on her bday too lmao

bitch got rekt and white knights are giving him shit about it, meanwhile he's free to fuck whoever he wants and if you're making mad money at 23 with a lambo being strapped to one washed up former slut is a waste of time
>>
>>36197541
All of that doesn't change the fact Christian is an autistic materialistic robot with no personality or depth.

What's scary is that kids like you actually look up-to him.
>>
>>36197580
>What's scary is that kids like you actually look up-to him.
nobody said that you beta
>kids
she isn't gonna bang you just because you tip your fedora on /fit/
>>
>>36197541
Haha, wow.
>owns a 480k home (lol)
>buys a 100-200k lambo

Wow, guy sure has fuck you money... Not.

>>36197580
Guy is a total fucking loser and she's a gem (literally never seen any of their videos before now).

She seems like one of the nicest people I've ever seen. Poor girl. Good luck finding such a dedicated woman.
>>
File: 555675653654.jpg (24 KB, 333x333) Image search: [Google]
555675653654.jpg
24 KB, 333x333
>>36197597
>Guy is a total fucking loser and she's a gem
>>
>>36197597
>600k assets at 23 is laughable (not even including the gym)
wow.
>>
File: 5645614321.jpg (70 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
5645614321.jpg
70 KB, 640x360
>>36197227
That's racist anon.
>>
>>36197597

I would consider 200k in loose cash to buy a car with to be pretty good.
>>
>>36197532
Don't talk shit about Abdullah you sad cunt
>>
>>36197629

literally and unironically

who?

too many retards with nothing else to offer doing reaction vids these days

why don't you fill me in on why this bogan is special and why I should give a fuck.
>>
>>36197627
>loose cash
Fuck you, a 2006 is 100k, and that's a fucking spyder.

You mean that he has probably 60k in assets and 530k in debt, along with a fucking gym with overhead that counts as his income?

Sry, not impressed by shitty debt-equity ratios.
>>
>>36197596
I am happily married. You're just angry because what his ex-gf says goes against what you've learned from your PUA meetings. Believe it or not but most women don't want to spend the rest of their lives with someone who has no personality/substance and whose prime interest is focused solely around materialistic endeavors.
>>
>>36197649
>PUA
lmao when did /r9k/ get here
>>
>>36197647
"scuse me,

meant equity.

The rest is valid, and shitty.
>>
>>36197647

that sure is a lot of inference you just made based on nothing.

sounds to me you might be a little .. upset .. insecure .. jelly?

:)

keep on keepn on big boy.
>>
>>36197671
Inference?

Are you literally retarded? Or are you trying to make the point that he's retarded?

You don't buy a house in cash and you certainly don't buy a fucking gallardo in cash, unless you're genuinely an idiot.

I can go finance a Gallardo.

I do not own a gallardo.

Because financing a gallardo would be retarded.
>>
>>36197687

l i t e r a l l y

everything

you typed out in your diatribe

is inference based on n o t h i n g

you're inventing narrative in your own head, and ranting.

the reality is you don't know his financial situation, neither do I, and frankly I don't really care I'm not even the anon you were arguing with to start with.

i'm just pointing you are upset as fuck, you need to clam down, it's bad for your blood pressure.
>>
>>36197647
bruh where you findin a 2006 huracan?
>>
>>36197646
He barely makes reaction videos you cretin, why are you getting defensive about that beaner being scrutinised for the fraud he us? Are you a spic?
>>
>>36197703
>>36197703
>inference

It goes one of two ways

>he financed a lambo
>he financed a house
>he bought a lambo cash
>he bought a house cash

The first two are unimpressive, the second two are r e t a r d e d.

The reality is that you're two fucking stupid to understand that there are only a limited amount of options there, and none of them make him any less of a useless, semi-successful fucktard.
>>
>>36197728

> still getting angrier

calm
>>
>>36197728
Why are you so assmad about this guy? Having his own house at 23 is apparently unimpressive, what do you own? Wait before you amaze me with your make believe bullshit I don't give a shit actually.
>>
>>36197671
autism
>>
>>36197727

see: >>36197646

>literally and unironically
>who?
>too many retards with nothing else to offer doing reaction vids these days
>why don't you fill me in on why this bogan is special and why I should give a fuck.
>>
>>36197728
None of the above.

Just another lucky kid with wealthy parents, who funded his business ventures.

I have a friend who owns/runs his own gym, his parents bought him his house and helped him setup the business and gym. Now he derives income from that gym.

Money makes money.
>>
>>36197746
The thing is no one is seeking your approval, you subhuman scum. Now walk on.
>>
>>36197768

see: >>36197746

>who?
>why don't you fill me in on why this bogan is special and why I should give a fuck.
>>
>>36197754
Shit on here makes me laugh, I made six figures after taxes before I was twenty.

I hated my fucking life, and by twenty, I was done.

I moved to LA at 18 to pursue lending, lived in a little $1,000/month apartment, graduated to a 1,200sf apartment, then graduated to a 3,000sf house.

Hated my life, hated my job, quit, went back to school, spent a month doing acid every few days, plus microdosing. Now I live in a 500sf apartment on my parents property, where I take care of my epileptic father.

I still made 10k this month.
>>
>>36197783

so basically you're jaded w/ luxury so anybody who has/aspires to luxury is a retard?

familiarity breeds contempt, etc.

great posting tonight my friend, thanks for coming out.
>>
>>36197799
Not him, but he is right. The only people who would see what Guzman does as a good thing are just poorfags who don't know any better.
>>
>>36197779
Have another >>36197779(You)
>>
>>36197783
What do you do?
>>
>grown adults break up
>publicize it
>cry over it like children
>ruin both careers

what the fuck is wrong with these idiots? They're 23 years old? Why the fuck are they acting like they're 16
>>
>>36197810

see: >>36197779

>who?
>>
>>36197806

honestly the idea that the under-classes aren't just mulched for fertilizer offends me.
>>
File: djkhaledanotherone.gif (2 MB, 400x225) Image search: [Google]
djkhaledanotherone.gif
2 MB, 400x225
>>36197823
>>
>>36197840
>>36197823
>>
>>36197817
It's Christian who is childish.
>>
>>36197852
did you even watch the girls video? shes crying like a teenage hoe ... grow the fuck up
>>
>>36197830
Yep. If you go see any comments on their social media it's always just full of poorfags saying shit like

>#life goals
>#inspiration
>#makedatmoney

Degenerate culture of the poor, chasing such worthless goals. Their aspiration in life is to be a human advertisement.
>>
File: CANTFUZTHEGUZ.jpg (46 KB, 916x563) Image search: [Google]
CANTFUZTHEGUZ.jpg
46 KB, 916x563
Guz: Hey Babe
Nikki: Yup
Guz: Every fucking morning your face annoys me
Nikki: Yup
Guzz: Bye
>>
>>36197855
She only bursted in tears for 3 seconds. Crying like a teenage hoe, huh?
>>
>>36197860
>she only bursted in tears for 3 seconds
she sobbed the entire video -- her explanations for the reasons things went south were equivalent to a retarded teenage girl who has nothing going on in her life than some boy she met at a party that fucked four other chicks before her special night -- "oh me oh my i wish my romeo was there for me" like shut the fuck up bitch, get a life and move on. And anon, stop fucking white knighting you sound like a cuck
>>
>>36197880
No more PUA for you.
>>
THEY JUST WENT SEPARATE PATHS FOR FUCKS SAKE

Ol Mongoose is in the prime of his life, and just wants to let loose, and explore the dark secrets of being a rich faggot

Ol Blackhatter devoted too much time to him and wanted to settle down and get married in a squat rack.

But, alas, the fleeting winds of time carried these two souls down different paths...
>>
>>36197880
>spic detected

Guzman pls go and build wall
>>
>>36197894
guzman is acting like a fucking child too -- my bad, forgot this board is full of teenage autists
>>
>>36197898
Only Guzman is acting like a child because he's still a child
>>
>>36197902
The nigga wears leggins with moccasins

FAGGOT
A
G
G
O
T
>>
RIGHT
I
G
H
Y

BABE
A
B
E
>>
>pls look at my car
>pls look at my new house
>pls look at my new shirts
>pls look at me eating food
>pls look at how successful i am
>pls buy my stuff

She probably enjoyed being with him at first because
>he is attractive
>wealthy
>she was young and dumb and thought that's what life is about
>she eventually realized that stuff doesn't really matter at the end of the day if you're not happy with the person you're with

But then eventually she couldn't handle his autism anymore, most women can only put up with it for so long, regardless of how successful the man is financially, if you can't connect with person emotionally and the entire relationship is built upon how financially successful you are...that's not going to last. It's the same thing with building an aesthetic body, sure a girl will love it at first, but if you're an autistic boring mong, shes going to lose interest.

Guzman needs to find a girl that has the exact same mindset as him, focused on money and stuff. He isn't going to last with any girl that wants something more than that, because that's all he can offer.
>>
>>36197420
evidence?
>>
>>36197806
I mean, I wouldn't word it that way, but, basically, yes.

I see 480k home, and I'm like, pfffftttt this nigga went for a jumbo loan on a home 300sf home in texas.

You can buy a 700k house in Seattle and do more with it than that fucking faux luxury shithouse.
>>
>>36197812
Independent business analyst, bachelors in business admin, three associates degrees (why lol)
real estate license and I'm going back for my MBA in economics.
>>
>>36197929
he broke up with her you retard
>>
>>36197945
>700k home in Seattle

I live 20 mins from Seattle, no town within a 250mile radius of Seattle is worth spending over 100k on

Every town is full of fucking retard losers can't wait to get the fuck out of Washington
>>
>>36197964
no
>>
why are people actually white knighting this sloot and why do people keep calling others pua like this shit
>>36197884

fucking pathetic how you call anyone who isn't a beta a pua, next youll call them a chad and say reeeeee
>>
>>36197965
Fuck you, Poulsbo, Tacoma, or Shoreline?

Let's box you fucking faggot.
>>
>>36197969
wow you really are a retard, did you even watch the fucking video you probably should do that before you white knight for her
>>
>>36197597
You my friend. You are something else. Call me when you are ready to wake up *pats head*
>>
>>36197975
>uses the word 'beta'
>how dare you call him PUA reeee
>>
>>36197984
Where in the video did she say he broke up with her?
>>
So many fucking white knights here im honestly amazed. The kid just turned fucking 23 with a lambo, big ass house, a better body then 99% of the population, and a successful company that only started a YEAR ago. Im not trying to suck on his d but if you were in that position and you werent single you would be out of your fucking mind. If you guys were in the same position you would do the same. Shut the fuck up.
>>
>>36198024
this she isnt gonna fuck you because you rode out to defend her honor on 4chan
>>
>>36198024
Not really. She was with him when he was a nobody. He used her to make himself look better and used her to sell his gym attire. The guy is a major fucking cunt for this.
>>
>>36198024
"A beautiful environment can be the darkest hell if you experience it all alone" - Elliot Rodger
>>
Where in the video does she say that he dumped her? I didn't quite catch that
>>
>>36197597
You must have over 600k invested in your fedora factory....I bet it is swell to have an unlimited supply and make profit off of your kind...do you think you can mail me a pinstripe one in black
>>
>>36197706
Car released in 2014
>2006 for 100k
Gr8 b8 m8
>>
>>36197227

she looks old as shit and rambles about nothing

can people really be this dumb?

"I just felt blah blah felt blah blah" fuck off whore
>>
>>36197227

Who is this guy? Does he make good fitness related videos?
>>
File: 1456380654628.jpg (2 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
1456380654628.jpg
2 MB, 3264x2448
>>36197978
I'll fuck you up you retarded fuck...I hope you have a good life insurance policy
>>
>>36199256
No
>>
>>36198037
>buisness mindset lmao
I'd do the same if i could get a lambo and a 400k crib at 23
>>
not surprising I have a friend who parties with one of guzman's boys
and he says recently they have been doing alot of cocaine since business is booming.
>>
>>36197274
Dont forget the huge company and sponsorships
Thread replies: 89
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.