[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
CEREBRAL FITNESS GENERAL /CFG/
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 4
File: 20160124_155435~2.jpg (667 KB, 3598x2985) Image search: [Google]
20160124_155435~2.jpg
667 KB, 3598x2985
someone in a thread that was just deleted a cused me of lying about my percentile score on a test

Some people on r9k said a 99 was easy but i think they were trolling. I believe i am post doctoral material, just never really enjoyed school

General mind fitness thread
>>
File: IMG_20160222_134823.jpg (135 KB, 917x1014) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160222_134823.jpg
135 KB, 917x1014
>>36196485
Accused*****
>>
>>36196485
so you're too lazy...
>>
I got a 98%, but I think I'm pretty much retarded.

Wasn't able to join anyway because of childhood asthma.
>>
you realize that most people in the military couldn't break 10 on their ACT, right?
>>
>>36196485
A 99 JUST MEANS YOU SHOULD TAKE A BACHLEORS IN stem. I don't think you really understand the raw effort and mindset doctoral work takes. It's not raw intelligence, it's thinking a certain way and being willing to waste a lifetime on a since extremely narrow subject.
>>
>>36196507
Laziness is an interesting concept. Id say it was more to do with the frustration i felt being surrounded by idiots (including my teachers) which drove me to drop out, and also exert 0 effort while i was there.

On a project i have faith and confidence in, Im very high drive and motivated.. In fact ive written three novels, one of which is published. The first novel actually mentions weight training in the second paragraph.
>>
>>36196539
> "very high drive"
> "motivated"
> doesn't have the drive or motivation to just show up and get the piece of paper that barely proves you're not retarded
>>
>>36196539
In every single part of your life you'll have to interaction with people who are different than you. They might be smarter than you, dumber than you, stronger than you, or weaker than you.

What really shows how intelligent you are is how you deal with these interactions. You can either take these interactions positively and grow as a person or you can take them negatively and shrink.

See, I'm just like you. I'm pretty fuckin smart. I started taking math classes at the local university in 7th grade and finished linear algebra and differential equations as a 10th grader. What makes us different is that I chose to learn how to "play the game" even though the people in my high school didn't learn as fast as I did.
>>
>>36196485
People here troll, that's 4chan. Don't take it personally
>>
>>36196703
Instead of scoffing about how much smarter I was than them, I took the opportunity to finish my coursework quickly (and get the piece of paper that says "congratulations you didn't fuck up adolescence too much"), I made some great friends and I joined a shit ton of extracurriculars.

I ended up graduating with highest honors, got a 35 on my ACT (99% lol), had great relationships with all the teachers who could get me places, great friends I could come home to, and I ended up attending a top-tier university (not an Ivy, but ranked above a lot of the Ivys) to study Computer Science and Computer Engineering.

Basically, I had the fucking time of my life in school because I took it to be a challenge and a positive experience instead of being a sullen retard like you.

The "I'm really smart, I'm just bad at school" meme needs to fucking die.
>>
>>36196739

Fucking this man. I got a 2360 on the SAT but I don't even consider myself that smart. I don't know why people are bragging about 99th percentile since it doesn't mean much. If you were like 99.999 percentile it would be something to brag about.

I see people as my equals, not to be humble, but because I literally don't see myself as that much better than others. And I'll readily admit that I have had shit handed to me on a silver platter
>>
Not smart enough to learn what fractional reserve banking is, before you throw your life away for it.
>>
my intellectual fitness has deteriorated immensely since high school and my scores were good too
im currently not working on a take-home midterm that was due thursday and i got extended til friday. I have the class tomorrow morning. I think I must just hate college or some shit, no other reason for me not to have done this by now. People convinced me that getting my shitty english degree would be worth it since im not paying tuition but its beginning to feel like a serious fucking waste.
>>
>>36196485
I used to be impressed by this then I went down to the recruiting office where they had everyone who was shipping in the next 60 days hang out and get to know each other and the dumbest fuck kid who was a typical jock retard scored a 100 and said he just studied for a while

The difference between that kid and you was that kids physique at least didn't look like a pile of dog shit

I've seen those man tits good luck passing the physical side of bootcamp
>>
File: socko w.jpg (339 KB, 947x2300) Image search: [Google]
socko w.jpg
339 KB, 947x2300
>>36196539
>>
>>36196539
You dropped out of highschool holy fuck no wonder you are fucking retarded

Not even going to read your fedora explanation on why but I assume it's because you were just so superior to everyone else mentally

>not passing highschool
>actually having basic social skills

Pick one

Highschool is not even there to make you smart it's there to teach you how to learn so you can make yourself smart on your own time but obviously you were already just a fucking 150 IQ Einstein

Holy fuck get the fuck off the internet
>>
>>36196485
Jesus, you are one thick headed fuckwit. Even if you scored top 99.9999 percentile you'd still be riddled with a crippling social ineptness, not to mention the delusion with which you see your own fat filled body.

Get rid of your fucking trip and get out of here already you autistic cunt.
>>
>>36196947
100 is not possible, 99 is the highest possible score

Unless you mean on one of the other scores that are calculated out of 150 or 300

Otherwise decent bait
>>
>no timestamp
Decent bait.
>>
>>36196947
100th percentile would literally mean he is the best to have ever taken the test
>>
>>36196539
so youre narcissistic too...
>>
>>36196485
Armyfag here, got 99 percentile on my asvab as well. I'm not smart, I failed multiple classes in high school. I've met maybe 10 other people since I've been in that have scored the same. It doesn't really mean much, considering the test is pretty simple and based off stuff you learn in elementary/middle school. And in the military the highest your GT score has to be is 110, then you can pretty much do anything. Anything above that doesn't really help or mean anything.
>>
>>36197305
Honestly what's it like

Knowing, everyone on this board fucking hates you? You know when you post you're just going to get shit on yet you still post anyway? You're fat as fuck posting, no tripping, on a health and fitness board when you live your life by not even 1 of those words

What's it like?
>>
>>36196485
Who gives a fuck faggot

See
>>36197383

I scored an 82 on my ASVAB for the airforce which is high enough to qualify for every single job and I didn't even study, half the kids down at MEPS with me scored in the 40s or 50s

Yea there is people smarter than me and there is definitely people smarter than you seeing as you couldn't even fucking pass highschool

Quit talking about the military like you know jack shit when you havnt even passed basic training yet

This is coming from someone who is also leaving for basic training in about 15 days but at least any time I talk about the military on here it's asking questions for the dudes who actually know shit and aren't some fedora self enlightened faggot
>>
It's funny that socko is still posting even after Bear and a few oft her tripfags blew hi the fuck out.
>>
socko you are a really impressive troll just let me say
10/10
>>
>>36197435
Im gonna clep out of so many college courses lol, i could get my bachelors in 1 year. High school was boring as fuck to me which is why i stopped going as soon as i turned 18. Im shipping out before you.
>>
>>36197561
>>high school was boring as fuck to me

Ask me how I know you were a socially retarded reject who everyone else made fun of and got picked last in gym class

I graduated on honor roll did fuck all in highschool and the only reason I went was to fuck around with my friends for 7 hours
>>
>>36197561
>>36197602

Also lmao at having the audacity to talk shit to literally anyone without even having a high school diploma

At least when you ship out and are in basic training for 7.5 weeks you won't be able to shitpost anymore

Oh yea and nice man tits
>>
Motivation is much more important than intelligence. I went to school with a bunch of lazy stoners that got 3.5 GPA's. They never had any goals and they're still living paycheck to paycheck. I went to school with goods that struggled for a 3.0 but they ended up going to small trade schools and have tons of dispensable income because they tried.

I hate the Smart vs. Stupid argument because every person I know who says they're stupid are actually just lazy. And most of the people who are smart know they actually just work hard
>>
>>36197334
Which, again, is impossible because a perfect score would only set you alongside everyone else who scored perfect scores. It's not extremely, extremely hard to get 100, it's literally impossible. They never give out 100s. That's how many standardized tests are, like the Compass.
>>
>>36196485
Is the 99 your body fat percentage?
>>
Lol @ pride in military test for retards.
>>
>>36197387
I go outside enough to know that im fit compared to most people. Ive also gained a steong desire to become as fit as possible last year. I guess you could say im 'based' because shittalk doesnt affect me very much. Sometimes it stings a little but the knowledge that people are actually getting mad over my posts makes it all worth it

I dont try to shitpost.. I do however try to undermine /fraud/ as well as starting strength.. Mainly im just here for the lelz to be honest family
>>
>>36197787
Have you actually taken it, though? Picture of your results?
>>
>>36197795
You're fat as fuck bro
>>
>>36197561
Being this ignorant at how schooling works. Finishing my senior year of college after 33ACT. You can't Clep classes unless you have the information.

And let me say, from the 3rd grade syntax you use, you're not nearly as smart as you think you are.
>>
File: image_19.jpg (42 KB, 396x398) Image search: [Google]
image_19.jpg
42 KB, 396x398
>>36198055
You seem upset

Does me bragging about my intelligence feel like a personal attack to you? Id say we can both be smart, but your hostility betrays a deep inferiority complex- one that appesrs to have taken you far in life.
>>
>>36198055
Furthermore I can easily clep any course which has the exam available without "the information" because I am just that intelligent. the only reason i would read and undergraduate textbook is to see whether I agree with it, or in the case of hard sciences, see whether it is poorly written.

ive read a lot of post doctoral technical writing in many fields but particularly biochemistry (specifically proteomics)

Suck my tiny genius cock, invalid
>>
>>36198346
>>36198330

Just stay late after everyone leaves the class and whip out your tits for the teacher

That will get you to pass the class
>>
>>36197795
Ye but u look like dogshit lol
>>
Im in the navy and got a 67 or something like that.
>>
>>36198330
yo do you lactate from dose titties? i'm looking for a wet nurse for my infant.

LONDON
O
N
D
O
N
>>
Nobody gives a shit. I got a 99 as well. They don't treat you like a special snowflake.
>>
>>36197435
82 on ASVAB? You don't qualify for 9S100.
Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.