[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Just got a coffee maker /fit/ to replace soda. it can brew bold
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 2
File: image.gif (2 MB, 576x432) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
2 MB, 576x432
Just got a coffee maker /fit/ to replace soda. it can brew bold blends as well. Whatever that means.

What coffee does /fit/ like? Looking for suggestions.
>>
If you didn't get a french press you're a fucking retard and you should get the fuck off /fit/. I hope you have a stroke next time you go to the gym, fagboy.
>>
I like really dark roasts and drink them black to avoid unnecessary calories.
Like >>36194108 mentioned, I have a french press. You can make pretty good coffee in not much time. I used to have a Keurig but that got stupid expensive. Just get a french press, kettle and ground beans man. You can't fuck it up.
>>
>>36193408
sumatran
>>
>>36194640
>>36194108

This, I also tend to mix two dark with one light roast (beans) also add crushed cardamom (spice) for epic taste and health benefits (really miniscule amount) as the taste is strong and too much is bad for you

Coffee on its own is god tier, no sugar milk or chemical shit
>>
>>36194108
>not rocking aeropress
never gonna make it
>>
dunkin donuts regular
>>
I've actually started putting a scoop of vanilla protein blend (60% whey 40% casein) in my black coffee every morning and its fucking delicious. considering "creamer" is just some variety of liquid form dairy, and the powder is dairy-derived, it's the same thing as using creamer but 20g, 0g fat/carbs.

protip: if you're water/coffee is too hot, IE most cups used from boiling water + french press, you'll get little protein chunks on the top. trick is to use slightly cooler (but still steaming hot) coffee, such as from a standard countertop brewer. even better/smoother experience if using a blender bottle.
>>
What's with all the dyel coffee snob kidz ITT?
If you drink coffee you're a weak minded pleb
>>
>>36197231
please enlighten us
>>
>>36193408
Get used to drinking coffee black, that way you can actually taste the coffee m8
Go for whatever shit you can get (never instant coffee) and get used to brewing it and actually enjoying it without using milk and trash on it
Then start trying better stuff like sumatra, kona or even blue mountain whatever try many things fag
be prepared to take a shit every time you take a lot of coffee
>>
congrats you replaced one thing that makes your teeth ugly with another.

fucking normies i swear
>>
>>36193408
>coffee to replace soda
What kind of logic is this
>>
>>36197363
Some of us have stressful mental intensive jobs that require caffeine fuck boii.
>>
>>36197363
Both stain your teeth, but one is also vastly more acidic than the other, plus has all sorts of sugar and shit that will promote bacterial growth and plaque and shit, plus that same one also happens to be full of calories and just be absolutely horrible for your body in general.
>>
>>36193408
I use a Bialetti Moka Express.
>>
>>36193408
Tea masterrace here
>>
>>36197372
i know some people who drink soda mainly for the caffeine - my brother would sometimes pull into work drinking a coke because he "had a long night."
>>
>>36194837
holy shit was just about to post this. seriously guys get an aeropress - its cheap and makes the best fucking coffee in existence.
>>
>>36197363
Look at this fuck face, he doesn't brush his teeth! Shit man I thought everyone knew you needed to brush your teeth but apparently not.
>>
Light roast coffee has more flavors. If you want hazelnut, or chocolate, or vanilla, or any other coffee flavors like that, get light roast coffee. Don't brew it for fucking ever, it should resemble tea when you're done.

Don't really need coffee and sugar if you make it right.
>>
File: 1406768700998.jpg (12 KB, 203x200) Image search: [Google]
1406768700998.jpg
12 KB, 203x200
>I'll take my coffee black, please
>>
water
>>
>>36200645
>fatty complains about people mocking his sugar and cream
>>
>>36193408
caffetiera is the only way to make coffee (unless you're a richfag and can buy a proper 15bar espresso machine)
if you don't have that, making it turkish is also somewhat acceptable
every other form is shit and should be in the trash where it belongs
>>
>>36193408
French press is nice, I'll drink just about any coffee that isn't old or burnt though.

Just experiment til you find what you like, man.
>>
water boiler + french press
Put cinnamon, nutmeg, or other spices in the coffee before you put in the water, tastes fantastic.
Splash in some heavy cream, easy 100kcal of fat, and maybe some honey or some cane sugar.
>>
>>36193408
Espresso. You can get a machine with a pump for $80 on amzn good investment.
>>
>>36200700
yeah if you're bulking and you arent adding cream and honey to your coffee then youve got problems
>>
>>36200719
those are shit
buy a bialetti for tenbux and you'll have the same coffee for cheaper and absolutely no maintenance, just make sure you grind it to proper size (or buy the proper ground)
>>
>>36200700
This ain't coffee anymore fella
>>
>>36200731
Nah the delonghi machines work fine and actually can make crema that the $10 machines cant do
>>
>>36193408
Espresso/ Hazelnut stuff
>>
>>36197363
>i dont brush my teeth ever.

wow i am so surprised.
>>
>>36194719
hi gale
Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.