[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I guess i'm quitting lifting? Haven't been at the gym
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 2
File: 136054.jpg (23 KB, 460x318) Image search: [Google]
136054.jpg
23 KB, 460x318
I guess i'm quitting lifting?
Haven't been at the gym for 2 weeks now, not feeling like it, thoughts are clouded by the memories of a girl.

Who else /not gonna make it/ here?
Fuck...
>>
>thoughts clouded by memories of a girl
exactly why you should continue to lift
>>
If you're still even thinking about women, you need to lift more
>>
>>36189665
go lift you fucking faggot instead of acting like a useless woman
>>
>>36189665
>Lifitng because of a girl
>Stopping lifting because of a girl.

You lift to make yourself better and improve yourself not to make women like you. Women liking you is a side effect of lifting. It's a bonus, not the objective.
>>
>>36189693
Those thoughts kept me motivated for a while, but the last weeks somehow i got dragged further down.
>>36189700
>>36189702
I need to tell me this every day, you're right guys.
>>36189714
Thanks man, needed that.
>>
>>36189665
hypno therapy
>>
File: 82lvizmk.jpg (10 KB, 177x215) Image search: [Google]
82lvizmk.jpg
10 KB, 177x215
Why the fuck would you be quitting cause some girl? What the god damn shit! Your lifting shouldn't be even related to girls. It's like i would be quitting thinks i love like computer gaming / kickboxing / reading etc. cause some whore, and not even some whore who is gainz goblining your time away from those thinks (relationship) but a long gone sl00t who you are only desperately missing.
>>
Lifting daily is exactly what you need to get your mind in a different place dumbass
>>
>>36190657
True, it shouldn't be an excuse for me
>>36190683
It did help me yes, might just have to remember myself how it felt.
>>
Come on bro you are better than that. If you have poisonous thoughts in your mind and you are going to be thinking about them no matter what so WHY not put that anger and energy into the most positive thing you will ever do in your entire life.

I had my first girlfriend in highschool cheat on me and how it happened I had never been more depressed, angry and unclear in my life, decided to get into lifting 2 months later and never give it up.

2 years later my life is 100x better, met a few good friends, mentally and physically a lot stronger, had sex with girls who wouldn't even look at me when I was overweight, I even fucked the gym qt receptionist you forget to tip, however none of this would have been possible if I stopped working out, this shit is more than lifting weights to be joocy for chads pool party, it's a way of thinking and living that will change your life for the better.
>>
>>36189665
If you're dead, it's over.
If you're not dead, it's not over.
The Steel will be there when you are ready.
You are not broken, you are mearly damaged.
Fix Thyself, The Steel will be there for you when you are ready.
>>
>>36190736
Hes over lifting so he might as well be dead.

OP kill yourself.
>>
>>36190729
You're right, guess it's just some phase i got to go through
>>36190736
Yeah, the bar won't ditch me, that's for sure
>>
>>36190729
Also i re-read your post and you reminded me of the qt gym receptionist at my gym, whowished me a good evening. She even remembered my name.
>>
What? She left me 2 months ago in a shitty immature as fuck way and I've never been more motivated in my life. Go back to the gym and lift you retard. Delete all her shit and forget it, fuck her. You lost literally nothing, she didn't care about you. She lost someone who loved her.
>>
>>36190766

You need to not make an assessment of whether it does or not and just go into the gym and lift some weights
>>
>>36189665
You weak pice of shit. GTFO THIS BOARD AND LEAVE ME ALONE WITH YOUR FAGGOT BETA ATTITUDE!
>>
>>36189665
Kill yourself, sissy.
>>
>>36189665
Another guy found motivation when thinking about a different guy fucking his ex. Your mileage may vary. If you get a boner then my advice is probably not helpful.
>>
Why live when you are that hollow?

Get some humanity and leave it behind.
>>
>>36189665
Don't be so weak, pull yourself up by the bootstraps m8
>>
>>36189665

You are a disgusting low tier beta cuck.

Yeah, please dont lift anymore. Its pointless with faggots like you.

I bet you exercise like a fucking dyel faggot and dont make any gains.

The only faggots who want to quit the gym are faggots who suck so hard they dont make any gains.

People who make decent gains always stay in the gym.

> thoughts clouded by memories of a girl

Yeah, right. Dyel low tier beta cuck, as i said.
>>
>>36190799
Same amount of time here and yes you are right.
>>36190803
I will
>>36191298
>>36191057
>>36190867
>>36190852
This is actually more motivational than anything else, kek, fuck i'm gonna go to the gym tomorrow after work. I need that.
>>
>>36189665
Just go and lift, anon. It's not related to women.

If you really do not want to lift because you don't want to be the best physical version of yourself, that is fine.

You should not, however, let other people, especially women, gainzgoblining you.

I have faith that you will come to the right conclusions.
>>
>>36191336
Thanks anon, appreciate the kind words. And yeah, i shouldn't let a woman linger on my mind for that long that she can, despite not even being here, control me.
>>
>>36189665
Bro, I hurt my back at work, and suffered a terrible case of what I think was bronchitis. I'm still coughing up phlegm from my lungs.

I havent been able to work out for about 2 weeks. But you know what, you just gotta get back on it.

No matter how hard it seems, just gotta get back on it
>>
>>36190657
Honestly, considering I'm older and tend to go for artsy-er chicks, I treat lifting like sort of a guilty pleasure, like playing D&D or watching pro wrestling
>>
>>36191351
Just realize that it is only in your mind. What is on your mind should not stop you from going to the gym.

I mean, what the hell, if you really can't let it go, just go lift and think about her while you lift.

Also, I hurt my arm trying an OHP PR and now I can't do upper body for a week at least.

Think about how you are healthy so that you are able to go and think about those who can't and lose all their gainz.
>>
There are literally billions of fucking girls on this god damn planet, don't get your head stuck on one woman. You should walk your own path, don't get depressed because of a girl. A girl who I met 4 years ago, we had a relationshio since than, but she's with a nigger now, but I don't give a fuck, enough women on this planet. GET THE FUCK OVER IT MAN!! LIFE GOES ON!
>>
>>36191372
Sure do yeah, get well soon anon
>>36191408
Most certainly it's my stupid mind keeping me in this weird circle of memories and therefore keeping me from lifting yeah.
>>36191428
Wasn't a case of oneitis anon, just a girl that i was feeling pretty good with after a really long time.
>>
>>36191443
Go out, make some friends, go get a drink, meet girls, ask them for a couple more drinks, talk with them, be open. Don't be a anti-social guy, don't have social anxiety, just meet other people.
>>
>>36191468
I'm pretty social when it comes to meeting other people, no problem in that regard. Just into the 5% of girls that hide themselves, that's it.
>>
>>36191490
Ah I understand, yeah. Had the same shit going on.
>>
>>36191490
Just don't think about girls, whatever comes on your path, is yours. Don't force something on your path.
>>
>>36189665

You are a fucking whiny bitch bro.

Seriously, making a thread about how you want to quit the gym.

Jesus if you are such a undisciplined fuck to think about skipping or even quitting the gym because of a fuckin girl, then yeah go ahead and do that.

Imagine what the girl would think about you: " You are stressed and skipping the gym because of me? okay....."

whiny cunt
>>
>>36191516
Just rough when you're not into the blondie bitch, or boring brunette brittany.
>>36191533
Won't, infact, i just so happened to stumble upon the last girl, would've never expected that.
>>36191549
I imagine she doesn't give two fucks about me anymore, so yeah, i should do the same
>>
A fake bro I used to train with got rid of himself and lifting is fun again. He had major victim complex and all he did was bitch and whine about work and grilz. His job isn't even that hard, he presses a button on a machine. On top of that he's one of those shitty friends that asks everything and gives nothing.

toptip: lose deadbeats in your daily life
>>
>>36191617
The only deadbeat is my mind blockade
>>
>>36189665
>not using the gym to concentrate on something other than depressing feelings
pfft youll never make it
>>
>>36191468
Bad fucking advice.

No one wants to hear the beta complaining of a dyel fag.

Dont listen to this guy op, self-pity is fucking annoying and girls hate it.
>>
>>36191638
You sound like the friend I was talking about
>>
>>36191680
When i'm around friends, i enjoy my time, i don't complain or anything.
Just the times when i'm at home alone, my mind starts wandering.
>>
>>36191325
The guy who's fucking your girl would be working out tonight, not tomorrow after work.
>>
I just deleted her number. For once I feel like I am going to make it. Now I lift for me, not my ex
>>
>>36189665

Look, bro. Girls are gonna leave you. Friends are going to fade away. Dogs and Dads die - it's the only guarantee in this life. The only thing that isn't going to move is the iron - unless you move it.
Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.