[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Okay, so I'm 280 pounds and I'd like to lose 100. I
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (36 KB, 436x450) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
36 KB, 436x450
Okay, so I'm 280 pounds and I'd like to lose 100. I don't care about abs, getting shredded, getting swoll, getting cut or any of that, I just want to decrease my fat. I start herbal life this week. Is 2 hours of jogging and push ups everyday enough?
>>
>>36187840
Read the sticky you fucking retard.
>>
Sticky.
>>
>>36187840
>don't care about abs, getting shredded, etc

Trust me, once you're light you're gonna suddenly want to see those muscles.
>>
Personally i would go for 3 hours of push ups and no jogging
>>
>>36187844
>>36187854
tldr
>>
S T I C K Y
>>
>>36187897
Not gonna make it
>>
Just eat less, lardass

and READ THE FUCKING STICKY
>>
>>36187840
3h jogging, joints weigh some too and you don't need them
then 3h pushups
erryday
>>
I've read the sticky guys. I wanna know if MY method would work
>>
>>36188018
If you read the sticky then you already know the answer
>>
>>36188018

You obviously didn't read the fucking sticky, fatass.

You lose weight when you eat less than you burn. It doesn't matter what you do, it matters how much you eat compared to the sum of the energy you expend just by existing and the energy you expend by actually doing stuff.
>>
File: lGiX9Fr.png (17 KB, 626x624) Image search: [Google]
lGiX9Fr.png
17 KB, 626x624
>>36188018
No because you obviously didn't read the sticky, and because you're fucking retarded.
>>
>S T I C K Y
>T I C K Y
>I C K Y
>C K Y
>K Y
>Y
>If you can't dedicate 20 minutes to read the sticky for your own benefit. I can bet both my balls and 5 inches of my dick that you're NOT losing any weight.
>>
Op, just buy a womens health magazine and use their dietary advice, lose 20 pounds in 20 days. heres this recipe for a cake that makes you healthy! it worked for me.
>>
>>36188018
If you think people can answer your question based on the limited information in the OP, then no you didn't read the sticky (or didn't understand it). The information required to determine even a rough guess at a weight loss result simply isn't present in your post which shows you don't yet understand the basic concept.
>>
>>36187840
You're to lazy to read a sticky, you're to lazy to lose the fat. Enjoy dyeing at 45.
>>
>>36188095
Dyeing what? What will happen in his life at 45 that will change his current career path to fabric work?
>>
File: london.jpg (53 KB, 543x543) Image search: [Google]
london.jpg
53 KB, 543x543
Don't listen to all this people OP

Pic related used to be 210lbs just 5 months ago.
This thread was the key
>>17018018
>>
What the fuck is herbal life?

Some kind of extreme veganism?
>>
>>36187857
True for me, got more self-obsessed once these muscles started showing, and can actually see my ribs
>>
>>36187840
No that's not enough.
Lose fat by eating less calories than you burn in a given day.
And read the sticky.
>>
>>36187897
If you don't have the patience of what amounts to 18 pages of A4 then how will you ever have the patience to eat right and exercise and achieve your goals?
>>
>>36188195
>That loose skin tuck
This shit never motivates me. Why do we have to suffer forever because of past transgressions?
>>
>>36187840
>herbal life
what is this snake oil bs
>>
>>36187840
You're gonna need more like 3.25 hours of jogging. Make sure you drink enough low fat coca cola
>>
Herbalife? Enjoy all of that unnecessary sugar in your diet and shit tier diet advice. I will also bet my own 2 nuts that you dont make it
>>
>herbal life

Lmaoing at your life, no wonder you let yourself get fat
>>
>>36188367
And still dealing with it...
>>
>>36187840
Eat less, do cardio. Pushups are pointless if you're not looking for muscle.
>>
>>36188195
>>36188367

you fucking idiots should just go strongfat mode

im surprised how stupid some of you people are...

> weigh 300lbs

> suddenly want to be /eff aye/ skinny skeleton faggot

kek m8
>>
>>36187840
Herbal life will definitely make your wallet lose weight. Fuck that shit.

Count your calories with an app or on the computer you are using right now. Dont guess the calories, look the shit up.

Shoot for 1800 a day max and you'll probably be less than 2000.

No more sodas or drinks with sugar. No more hormonal fuck-fest diet sodas either.

Walk or jog 30 minutes a day every day.

Do basic calisthenics (pushups rows squats) or beginners compound lifts (bench, rows, squats) 3X a week.

80% of your success will be diet...not overeating. YOU. Not herbalife. Not /fit. YOU.
>>
>>36188367
It's called "Karma"

But thin + loose skin > fat + even more skin
>>
>>36188595
But I'm a faggot, can't get more bottom than I am and I have to look good for the boys
>>
>>36188367

Penance for your sin of gluttony. You missed the mark before - now aim true.
>>
>>36188464
Fucking this, I knew a fat chick who wanted to lose weight who sucked down two Muscle Milks a day on top of her already shitty diet.
Explained it to her and she said "No, it's healthy, I've been walking for 30 minutes twice a week, I need it for my bones"
>>
>>36187840
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h-jy3OtZAss
>>
>>36188595
seriously this.
>be fat as shit
>lift weight
>burn fat
>build muscle
>minimal effort
noob gains are easy mode, why waste it?
>>
>>36187840
YOU CAN'T, KILL YOURSELF YOU FAT FUCK! JESUS IS LORD!
>>
>>36188215
literally a pyramid scheme
>>
>>36188595
>just go strongfat mode

But then I would still be fat.

What if, maybe, just maybe, I'm not lifting weights and permacutting to look good for girls....

And I know this will be really hard to wrap your head around...

but what if

now stay with me here

What if I'm doing it because I want to be the healthiest version of myself I can be?

"strongfat" is literally "I have the detemination to lift weights on a frequent basis but I'm too lazy/dumb to control my diet, too"-tier.
>>
>>36187840
>280 lbs
>2 hours of jogging
just go ahead and fuck your shit up op
>>
>>36187840
eat less
stationary bike
walking
light weights
>>
>>36192993
Literally fucking retarded, if you let yourself get to this point theres no way you can 1080 noscope your mindset what the fuck.
>>
>>36193148
>if you let yourself get to this point theres no way you can 1080 noscope your mindset what the fuck.

says who? I was 350 at my absolute worst 16 months ago at the age of 19, 210 now, and plan to continue cutting until I'm 170-180.

Your 'mindset' is only set in stone if you allow it to be.
Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.