[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Im getting back to the gym after one year off. I have 1 month
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 2
File: anavar.jpg (21 KB, 300x222) Image search: [Google]
anavar.jpg
21 KB, 300x222
Im getting back to the gym after one year off. I have 1 month of training and Im thinking in getting oxandrolone. What are you guys feelings about "beginners" using drugs?
>>
Bump. Anyone?
>>
Hopeless bump.
>>
>>36163788
You're an idiot if you think that's a good idea

The exact same reason a newbie motorcyclist should not get a Hayabusa
>>
>>36163840
You're not helping. low doses can actually be good according to some studies.
>>
>>36163852
You need help if you think you need drugs to lift weights and get big. Especially since you are a one month dyel.
>>
>>36163840
The exact same reason you don't give a new rock climber lead ropes
>>
>>36163788
In short, steroids work, and they work fucking well. Why do you think athletes are banned from taking them?

But they're no substitute for a shit diet and poor lifting.

Make sure your diet is up to scratch, get your basic heavy lifts up to decent levels, and then go for it.
>>
>>36165484
And by "up to scratch" means "you eat healthy without thinking about it", not just that you've been in check for the last two weeks.
>>
>>36165484
they actually are though. just with lifting your results shoot up way further
>>
Unless you're a girl using var alone is a waste/retarded
>>
>>36166110
you never used it so you cant say about the topic
>>
>>36166110
Holy shit, you're retarded.
Would you please stop tripping. Everything you post is stupid. Just the other week you were talking about toxins being real.
>>
>>36166110
I see this said quite a bit but never any real reason why other than price.
>>
>>36166443
I'm on it right now m8

>>36166454
I admitted my understanding of that was wrong, read up on it after your comment saying you can't sweat out toxins (assuming you're the same anon)

>>36166518
It is a waste of money/time to use alone for men; you could run cheaper substances for less and for better results
>>
>>36166518
the gains you get from it are miniscule and you're still going to get test shutdown...if you're too scared to pin at least look into SARMS

250mg/wk of test is cheaper and way more effective.. also i dont recommend thinking about PED's until you hit 1/2/3/4 for reps AT LEAST. that's a one way ticket to snap city.

get your training and diet under control for a year or so then look into ped's
>>
>>36166590
Not the same anon. /fit/ trips historically know their shit. It's not like /r9k/ or wherever the fuck you came from. If you post unintelligent shit, it stays with you for the entire time you post with your trip.

Nothing you say can be taken seriously, you've clearly shown you don't know enough to be giving advice.
>>
>>36166707
Kek, I'll live
>>
Don't. Just do test. Get over the needle part pussy, it's cheaper, more effective, and safer
>>
>>36166731
Unfortunately.
>>
>>36166793
:^)
>>
>>36166747
What about someone prone to gyno?
>>
>>36166822
Use an ai
>>
if you're gonna roid just inject test, I used to be clueless like you but now that I've done a test cycle and tried orals I know that test alone is the best thing ever. getting the needles and injecting is a lot easier than you think and after you've injected the first time you'll find that it's not that hard

you'll get a little bit of post injection pain and have sore glutes the day after but eventually there'll be none
>>
>>36165484
This.

It doesn't really matter how long you've been lifting.

You just have to know how to properly bulk and cut which usually comes with more experienced lifters.

You'll lose everything you gain on cycle if you don't know how to maintain your diet.
>>
>>36163788
No anon, my dad says those are sterons, dont do that.

Just do 25 jumping jacks, 20 pushups drink your milk, and you'll be fine.

Protip: don't use sterons you fucking idiot.
>>
>>36166896
But what about the balls shrinking?
>>
>>36169666
you get the 5:1 dick to ball ratio bro
5%
smaller balls=bigger dick
>>
>>36163840
I learned to ride on a Busa though.
>>
>>36163840
a busa is a piece of shit anyway
>>
>>36163788
If you're going to roid, why go with a shitty one with lots of side effects that fuck up your liver instead of the real deal?
>>
>>36169748
Really? Does your dick actually get bigger?
>>
>>36170501
Yep
>>
>>36163788
Why not try SARMs instead first, instead of an oral-only cycle? Less sides, no test shutdown, much cheaper, potentially more gains too.
>>
>>36163788
they will accelerate anyone's progress, but they will be better utilised if you have developed the ability to execute exercises correctly and the work capacity to do higher volume and the discipline to exercise regularly. all of these thigns take practice.
also 9 times out of 10 it's not oxandrolone.
>>
>>36163788
Get on a cycle of Test-E. Eat like a beast, train like a beast and sleep well.
>>
File: 1433370138361.jpg (3 KB, 105x126) Image search: [Google]
1433370138361.jpg
3 KB, 105x126
>>36163788
>Oxandrolone may cause cysts filled with blood in the liver or spleen, or liver tumors that may be fatal. These side effects may go unnoticed until life-threatening liver failure or internal bleeding develops. These side effects often stop or reverse when the medicine is stopped. Oxandrolone may also cause blood lipid (fat) changes that may increase the risk of hardening of the arteries and certain heart/blood vessel diseases (coronary artery disease).
>>
>>36166731
What about winstrol only?
>>
>>36163788

why don't you do Lgd 4033, a lot of ppl said it worked really well for them
>>
>>36175282
Generally has more sides than VAR, your joints will take a beating, still not really worth your time if you aren't already a lower bf% (winny either loves or hates you, and when it hates, it truly does)

As a guy you would still be better off doing a test only cycle if you only wanted to run one thing... which is really what you should do for the 1st go, so you have an idea of how your body will react to it, what PCT will be like, etc.

Honestly if you do even the littlest of research on Google you'll see why a winny/VAR cycle is not ideal unless you possess a vagina
Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.