[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
DNP
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 62
Thread images: 6
File: jpg..png (711 KB, 1267x820) Image search: [Google]
jpg..png
711 KB, 1267x820
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XLHO6OTgHwY

This fucker here claims DNP can melt up to 11lbs of fat in 10 days cycle.

Is this true ? Seems a bit too dreamy
>>
>>36135480
Research dnp faggot. It's very possible, but is miserable, risky, and requires a large deficit and a lot of willpower.
>>
>>36135480
Yes it's possible, dnp is dangerous as shit though.
Use a half dose on your first circuit and stay as cool as possible.
>>
>>36135557
I'd obviously like to dodge this shit but when i start getting interest in clen, people usually say it doesn't work very well, unless for an already well cut body.

DNP works too good while being too dangerous, Clen works less while still being kinda dangerous.

So what do.
>>
>>36135596
Weigh the risks and benefits and decide for yourself. I did a cycle of dnp at 250 mg for two weeks, then 500 for a week a few months ago and didn't care for it. I could handle the heat and dry throat, but the horrid face bloat and horrid sleep has me hesitant to ever try again. I did lose fifteen pounds in twenty one days though, so the shit works.
>>
>>36135596
Train harder and have a better diet?

Stupid phaggot always looking for the easy way out
>>
You'll be miserable senpai, even on 500mg ED the sleep is awful, heat is pretty irritating and lethargy can be unbearable. Prepare to be NEET

Not to say I did lost a shit load of fat
>>
>>36135671
>>36135780

Well, i see. I knew it was risky, just had to know if it at least worked that well. Good then.

Thank y'all brehs
>>
>>36136049
It definitely works that well. Though 750 mg a day is where you really start getting into the "you might die" dosing levels (without a sufficient tolerance built up), that's where you really start hitting the pound of fat loss a day. That's assuming you are cutting sufficiently. But really it's far better to just do a longer cut at a lower dose, because it's much more sustainable. 250 mg is barely noticeable, and still significantly speeds up your cut.
>>
>>36136081
Good to know, thank you.

How's the recovering then ? If you're basically in a zombie mode during the cycle, does it get long to go back to a more healthy look ?

Did you train while on cycle ? I bet it's not recommended at all
>>
Would it be smarter to do it in winter or in proper cold climates? I live far north and the winters here are insanely cold. Would it help with the heat issue?
>>
File: 1455409235585.jpg (25 KB, 575x323) Image search: [Google]
1455409235585.jpg
25 KB, 575x323
>>36135596
>>36135596
You've never gonna make it because you haven't done your research. Safely used DNP is easily safer than safely used clen.
>>
>>36136295
Yes. That will definately help.
I did my DNP while it was cold as fuck where I live and the heat was basically non existent
>>
>>36136222
You're only zombie mode on higher doses, and then it's largely from the shit sleep. When I was on 250 I just had really bad water retention and dry throat. It felt like I always had a low fever. I felt fine a few days after stopping though since the half life of dnp is about 36 hours. You should really go to the dnp general and read the paste bin.

You should always train on any cut, regardless of if it's with dnp. Cardio is a bad idea if you go above 400 mg, but lifting is a must.

>>36136295
I did it while it was -7* F most days where I lived, and the extra heat was nice at times. Just be prepared to shed more layers than usual, because you're going ti start to overeat faster than you normally would in cold weather n
>>
>>36135596
Clen doesn't do anything with a shitty diet.

DNP actually does. But it also burns people alive.
>>
Reposting from an anon.

DNP Diary:
Year old DNP from Yellow Bot, Austria. (Great guy)
Zion Labs' ECA, one tab = 30mg Ephedrine, 250mg Caffeine, 150mg Asprin
74kg currently, <70kg goal.

Sunday 29-11-15 to Saturday 12-12-15

Third and last DNP cycle ever.
Quit my first cycle after 9 days because of the extreme fatigue and heat, this was during the end of the summer though.
Quit my second cycle after 16 days due to a DNP caused asthma attack.

Supplements: Anti-oxidants, L-glutamines, V-juice and protein powder. (would recommend Vit D, Fish oil and a multivitamin.)

>Day 1 - [ECA] [200mg DNP]:
Haven't used ECA in a while, classic symptoms; dry mouth, thirsty, overall energetic.
Post ECA depression in the evening is rough. Probably won't sleep well tonight.
>Day 2 - [ECA] [200mg DNP]:
As expected slept like shit. Feel slight increase in bodywarmth.
ECA kicks in less hard second time around. Post depression is still shit.
>Day 3 - [200mg DNP]:
ATP is getting drained from my body. Tired, heat is building up although very tollerable.
Slight shortness of breath is noticable. First three days is a total breeze if you don't take ECA.
>Day 4 - [400mg DNP]:
Headache, low on energy. Headache could be DNP related. I haven't had such a headache in a while.
Colleages start to notice me being 'sick'. Urine is constantly yellow even if you drink a lot of water.
02:30 AM, woke up having to vommit, very sour and unpleasant puke. My body is tying to resist the poison.
>Day 5 - [400mg DNP]:
3 degrees outside and walking around without gloves or a scarf. Colleages don't want me to open the windows in our office.
I start to worry that people are starting to notice my smell of sweat.
>>
>>36135480
WHY ISN"T HE SPEAKING ENGLISH
>>
>Day 6 - [600mg DNP]:
Woke up at night and 'forgot' that I was on DNP. I didn't feel any fatigue or heat. You'll usually feel better after sleeping when on DNP.
Took two tabs at 09:00, now it's 11:44. Still feel nothing, even a little cold. Will pop a third one if I still don't feel it. Let's hope this doesn't back fire.
15:00 sudden overheat caused me to puke my just eaten chicken. Those three tabs I took this morning are finally kicking in. Starting to look veiny also.
>Day 7 - [400mg DNP]:
600mg is just way too much. I can't solely breathe out of my nose anymore. My breathing is so heavy I need to use my mouth constantly.
In the morning my throat and mouth will hurt because I breathe through my mouth all night that's how bad it is. If you have asthma please stay away from DNP, no joke.

>Day 8 - [ECA] [200mg DNP]:
Colleages also notice my heavy breathing, they seem worried. I'm trying to get a night shut so I'm dialing it down on DNP. This has only been the first week though.
Weightloss is slightly noticable. Still have some water retention. If I wasn't keeping track of my daily status, I'd quit now to be honest. This just isn't worth it.
I'm legitimately yworried about my balls getting too hot, it's a freaking perma sauna down there.
>Day 9 - [600mg DNP]:
The worst side effect of DNP isn't the heat, it's being out of breath. I'm having a cold, a running nose and I can only breathe out of my mouth.
The sour from my stomache makes my breath terrible. My boss also told me that I smelled really bad and almost sent me home to take a shower.
Bodyodor is a really underrated side effect of DNP. I took a shower that very morning with soap, used deodorant and perfume after.

(2/4)
>>
>Day 10 - [400mg DNP]:
Only 10 days in, not even half way there and I'm starting to bargain with myself about the cycle lenght. 14 days is managable but 21 days...
You literally feel every second of the day, there isn't a moment to relax. I'm dialing it down to 200mg DNP from now on, and I'll stop using ECA to get a better night sleep.
>Day 11 - [600mg DNP]:
Was in a bit of a physical fight today and lost (obviously). No energy and out of breath. In my disappointment popped another 2 tabs of DNP. Sweat all night.
There isn't much to add to this diary. At this point the side-effects are pretty consistent. Not saying it's easy live with DNP at this point, just that the sides are stable.
>Day 12 - [200mg DNP]:
I need to get some sleep. Dialing it back for today.
>Day 13 - [400mg DNP]:
If I workout after I take my DNP I sweat out some DNP which makes live slightly more easy. I tried doing shoulders today, 5+ mins of breaks between sets pushing babyweights.
You'll know it by now; Out of breath and no energy.
>Day 14 - [400mg DNP]:
I'm starting to get used to being out of breath and feeling hot, although I want it to be over as soon as possible. My bed smells of sweat.
After an afternoon nap you'll sweat out a lot of DNP I noticed. I wake up in my own sweat. No use in changing the sheets everyday. This is my life now.

>Day 15 - [600mg DNP]:
Heat is do-able, only worried about my breathing desu. I'm very veiny atm. Hope it goes away because I have a giant ass vein on my forehead now that I didn't have before.
Same goes for my feet and hands, veiny as fuck. Sweat everywhere today. Did some cardio to sweat out some DNP. I have exactly enough DNP now to finish my whole stack. WE'RE DOING THIS!

(3/4)
>>
>Day 16 - [600mg DNP]:
Broke a DNP capsul out of curiousity to check out the DNP powder. It's bright yellow with a hint of orange.
I flushed it down the sink with water and the color and texture is exactly like my piss when you add water to the powder. Dark yellow. Accidentally got some powder on my hands.
A day later and I still cannot get the powder off my hands. I recommend doing cardio when you're having trouble breathing. I thought I was going to pass out before biking to the gym.
Once I was doing cardio my breathing stabilised. I do not recommend going over 400mg, I'm glad my heaviest dose is over.
>Day 17 - [400mg DNP]:
400mg is pretty do-able, caught myself snoring really loud at night because I can't breathe through my nose due to shortness of breath.
>Day 18 - [200mg DNP]:
Went to see a football game, couldn't be short on breath and tired when watching. Can't feel the cold outside but do got a runny nose.
Eating and breathing through your mouth at the same time is harder than you think.
>Day 19 - [400mg DNP]:
My last dose is tomorrow, I regret wasting that one tab to see what's inside. I'm starting to get used to this heat. Got my first "did you lose weight, anon?" today.
Surpsingly no food binging urges during the cycle like most DNP info websites tell you. I think my body is starting to get resistant against DNP.
>Day 20 - [400mg DNP]:
Truely a breeze blasting 400mg. This is why DNP cycles are limited to 3 weeks. My throat always hurts after I swallow a tab, in case I haven't noted that already.
Done with my cycle! Never doing this again desu. Fuck this. Hope I'll be <70kg after my water weight is lost.
>Day 21:
If you skip the usual morning tab you'll feel instantly better. After 3-4 days it's completely out of my system and no more yellow piss.

A week later my weight was 69.5kg and I'm a lot less veiny than during my cycle. Muscles are a bit fuller now.
Was it worth it for that 4,5kg weightloss? Short answer: no.

Gook luck.

(4/4)
>>
>>36135596
clen is shit, the sides are awful compared to the results you get.

>fucks with your heart
>super shakes
>slightly more effective than EC, WAY less effective than low dose DNP

the only thing with DNP is that you can very easily fuck yourself up by taking 1 pill too many. you have to keep a close eye on your body, temperature, look for rashes,etc.
>>
>>36137180
>taking dnp to lose ten pounds

Seriously?
>>
>>36137129
>74kg currently, <70kg goal.

so these are the people taking dnp, huh?
>>
File: 1395257530905.jpg (31 KB, 480x640) Image search: [Google]
1395257530905.jpg
31 KB, 480x640
Efkan dit toujours la vérité
>>
could you die/have long term effects from dnp?
i don't wanna try, just curious
>>
>>36135480
Protip: unless you are a pro bodybuilder cutting for a comp DNP is completely unnecessary and one of the most retarded things you can do. No one needs it to cut to acceptable bf percentages. Just learn to cut properly.
>>
>>36138452
It's good for /fit/ women who want proper visible abs. The higher bf% they have make it very difficult otherwise.
>>
It's been five days of 500mg a day and I've gone from 197.4 to 187.8. Basically 10lbs in five days. If you diet correctly it much more worth it.
>>
>>36138866
How do you diet while on DNP?
>>
>>36137982
Yes. Yes you very much can die from overdose easily. Just fucking google it
>>
>>36138879
I do 15g of carbs or less because carbs increase heat. I eat basically just meats and a serving or two of veggies for my carbs. I take vit C and E, fish oils, TUDCA, a a multi. I eat 1000-1200 below maintenance and drink a falling of water a day. I also have a few Powerade 0s everyday for electrolytes.
>>
File: 6uBSQVQ.jpg (105 KB, 1280x825) Image search: [Google]
6uBSQVQ.jpg
105 KB, 1280x825
>>36135480
>tfw on 250mg/day
>dropped 10lbs in 9 days
>already vascular af
>12 days left
>>
>>36135596
Clen is just as dangerous. Just not to your body temperature and nerves, but to your heart.
>>
File: ifcan.jpg (81 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
ifcan.jpg
81 KB, 900x900
>not believing zeus
>>
Currently on week 2 of 600mg

>dnp is literally childs play
>>
>>36137180
lmao this fat fuck didn't eat at a deficit

10lbs in 20 days?

way to waste your DNP
>>
>>36135480
Tellment chiant à écouter ce mec.
>>
>>36139330
literally wasted his money desu.

>taking DNP
>not being able to maintain a 1k cal deficit for 3 weeks
>wonders why he had shit progress
>>
On day 3 of 500 mg/day. Starting to get a little hot but it's cold af so no biggie. Shit's making me pretty tired though.
>>
If I do DNP on a water fast will I be kill?
>>
>>36139345
j'avoue mec
>>
Currently have a bit of a cold, should I wait until it's completely gone or should I be relatively safe starting a run?

Planning 400mg/day taking every night before bed so I don't sweat like a fucking hamplanet in Walmart.
>>
>>36135480
Anyone can tell me where to buy it??
>>
>>36137792
its light af. but 70kg lean at maybe 160-175cm doesnt look too bad.
looks dyel in clothing tho at greater heights
>>
500mg daily here. Couldn't sweat properly at night and shit was rough but normally if you're sweating then the heat is meh. Possibly due to some other meds I'm taking.
>>
>>36137896
>>36139281

T'es un bon toi. Je pensais être le seul francophone à en plus suivre Efkan.

A part pour Jean-Onche, je suis quasi sur que ce gars traine ici.
>>
>>36138595
That's precisely why women shouldn't cut to bf%'s that low. If you need something like DNP to get there you aren't meant to be there. Unless they are pro bodybuilders they shouldn't be aiming that low. Apart from the fact it looks awful, women's bodies just aren't built for it for the most part.
>>
Today I started my first cycle ever. Ordered dinitro, recived in one day. Done a ton of research And I hear he is the best. In his email he recommends taking 1 for 3 days and if no negative reactions start dosing 2. I read on pastebin to take 1 for a few weeks before upping dosage. Thoughts??? would taking a cap once every 12 hours be better than 2 at one time of the day?
>>
sorry I dont take steroids so this thread is pointless to me
>>
>taking DNP

Pic related, 3g intentional overdose
>>
Is it normal to feel very mild flu/cold symptoms on day 5 of 250mg?
>>
DNP fucks my lips up super bad. They shed and look like herpes. what do? have a full bottle.
>>
>>36145107
that happened to me but i blasted 2 benadryl ed and put on chapstick frequently

it went away within 2 days and i didn't have to end the cycle YMMV though because idk if the DNP actually caused it... my lips started looking weird ~2 days before i even started
>>
Just anectdotal advice here.

The best way that I've managed the heat at 500mg is to sweat a little bit and have the aircon/fan on. The sweat cools you down so much more than just regular aircon. Last night I felt so hot but I wasn't sweating a bit, as soon as I turned down the aircon to room temp, I started sweating and felt much cooler. I live in Straya btw and it's Summer here atm and until last night I thought 500mg was easy as shit and Yuropeans were just not use to the heat.
>>
>>36135537
>miserable, risky, and requires a large deficit and a lot of willpower.

Not true.

Miserable? Well, fatigued and sweaty, but it's not that bad.
Risky? Less risky than crossing the street. Only uneducated twits cross without looking, or take DNP without reading
Deficit - 500 calorie deficit is fine. Take ECA to kill hunger pangs if you're really that weak
Willpower. Again, nope. Take your caps, stick to the diet...and let DNP do the rest. No willpower needed at all. That's why everyone says DNP is cheating. It's almost too easy.
>>
>>36143386
Thoughts? Don't take DNP and don't order shady drugs that could kill you online. Are you really this retarded anon?
>>
>>36147044
He is pretty trusted in the dmp community
>>
>>36147095
>DNP community
Top kek.
>>
>>36135480

It can easily but you will want to be dead
>>
>>36139770

yes within 2 days
>>
>>36139345
y'en a ils ont en pris tellement bcp, qu'ils sont morts putain

Il parle comme un autiste mais c'est pour s'adapter à son audience.
>>
>>36144732

yes
Thread replies: 62
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.