[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Based Blaha
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 60
Thread images: 5
File: Screenshot (14).png (503 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot (14).png
503 KB, 1920x1080
Oh SHIT!!!!

So after Jerry "the Shill" Ward said on Instagram that his followers should slap Blaha's gf in the ass Jason has finally responded. He Fucking wrecked Jerry, calling him out on all his gear usage and supplying evidence.

Rip in pieces you lobster looking piece of shit
>>
who cares?
>>
>>36131589
Bugger off Blaha
>>
>>36131708
This.

>tfw live too far away to slap blaha's gf on the ass
One day I may....

Ugly cunt might enjoy it too much tho
>>
>>36131589

Why do you speak of yourself in the 3rd person Jason?
>>
>>36131589
>Jason
Can someone please explain to me why jason looks like floppy shit? i saw some picks of him in his bb days and he was an adonis? whats going onnnn
>>
>>36131589
Jerry constantly posts new videos talking about the same bullshit again and again. I think he is somewhat of an idiot. I enjoyed his earlier videos but you can only watch him repeat the same shit over and over again.
>>
I would love to punch Blaha in the face, his lies and delusions have gotten so annoying lately I can't even watch his videos anymore. I can't wait till Mike O'Hearn humiliates his fat ass.
>>
How many subs will he make from this latest drama?

>>36132752
>I can't wait till Mike O'Hearn humiliates his fat ass.

I doubt that, Mike actually looked fairly concerned in an interview where the guy said what does he think about Blaha and his guns. You can tell he feels uncomfortable when asked that and he sort of just deflects the question and asks the interviewer something not related. He sort of like brushed it off. Judging from Mikes body-language when asked that question I felt he looked fairly concerned.

Regardless of how autistic Jason is, you don't really want to start getting involved with life and death fighting over internet drama where shit involves guns, I am sure he is smart enough to realize that.
>>
>>36131802
>why does a fat guy look fat?
>>
>>36132768
All this. I keep thinking Jason is gonna snap one day and we'll hear about how he shot up a gym or something.
>>
>>36132768
Okay now I can tell it's you Blaha, you made it too obvious.
>>
>>36132782
He said on his firearms channel that if Mike gets within 7 ft of him he'll open fire.
>>
>>36131802
Jason you were never an Adonis..

Fuck off

Once you were not fat.
Good job, fucktard
>>
>>36132768
Link to Mike interview pls
>>
>>36131589
I'd rather be on the shill side than with blaha. I like shills fake natties more than blaha, I really think blaha is like the lowest life form that it has ever existed.
>>
>>36131589
could we theoritically make blaha kill himself I mean we know he's really insecure or maybe at least make him quit youtube like ian mcarthy?
>>
LMAO at the "real men fight with guns not fists" part
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GN32JUgDu38

he sucks at life so much that I bet mike ohearn could shoot him in a gun fight
>>
>>36132782
is not that legally a death threat?
>>
>>36133010
>real men
>>
>>36131589
Friendly reminder Jason Blaha has thousands of posts as "Dark Eternal" on the David Icke conspiracy message board and has been stirring up drama on that and other message boards for his entire life. He's literally nothing but a shit stirrer and a literal psychopath. As "Dark Eternal" he made claims of being a former Illuminati assassin and genuinely creeped out actual conspiracy theorists until they ran him off the board, that's how weird he is. This has a lot to do with his fake operator shitposting on youtube.

The more you know.
>>
>>36133010
>implying blaha wouldn't shoot himself in the foot to avoid the confrontation
>>
>>36132992

try sending him a message like this:

"kill yourself idiot"

let me know how it works
>>
To be fair Jason is kind of a piece of shit but at the very least he calls bullshit for what it is. Blatantly fake natties shilling utter trash to people who don't know better is disgusting and deserves to be called out. Mike should fear Jason because he has the potential to severely impact his business.
>>
>>36133076
>but at the very least he calls bullshit for what it is.
That doesn't mean much when he's full of shit himself.

He chuckles and snorts while in the middle of sentences for a reason, it's a sign of anxiety and compulsive lying. He speaks normally when stating facts in an autistic tone of voice but then laugh-speaks whenever he's bullshitting (which is often).

>I'm actually pretty big teh heh in real life teh heh
>>
>>36133096
I did say he was kind of a piece of shit. I don't enjoy watching his videos particularly, though I like to follow the drama. It's just that I have even less respect for people whose physiques probably take close to tens of thousands of dollars worth of anabolics a year just to maintain, selling garbage supps that they claim are the key to their success. There's a Kai Greene video where he states with total sincerity that since taking some bullshit supp, he had seen "drastic changes in his physique". To you and me in the know that's a joke, but to some new enthusiastic lifter, that's money down the fucking drain for absolutely no benefit, it's a disgusting way to treat your fans and the people who look up to you (the ones most likely to buy it). I'm aware Jason takes steroids too.
>>
>>36133010
>they defend the women and children of the tribe in da community
He's so... fucking... autistic.

The way he talks like he can't breathe and has sperm lodged in his throat is also unbearable.
>>
>>36133010
Goddamn he's such a fucking COWARD it's disgusting he is constantly leaping to talk of taking "legal action" and calling up lawyers or using his guns because people upset him on the internet.

He has another recent video claiming there are "legal implications" of Jason Genova order 66ing him.

He takes himself so seriously yet his history on the internet is full of one embarrassing debaucle after another including getting banned from multiple message boards and being a psychopath and a liar.

He was sued already and owes money but simply said he'll never pay it because he doesn't have to yet he's always rattling his saber about bringing out lawyers and taking legal action against others.

Jason Blaha is the worst kind of person. He legitimately needs to have his ass kicked.
>>
>>36132794

topkek i cant handle his autism
>>
>>36133076
he would become a shill if could let's be honest, this guy has no morals. He's just too ugly fat and uncharismatic to belong to that side of the industry
>>
>>36132832

watch it from 4:00 (watch it all for the ments tho)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=amfrdBfc7gY
>>
>>36133096
>My back is bigger than rich piana's guys hehe
>>
>>36133244
I do sorta agree with you desu. I just hate fake natty shills with a burning passion so his content has some tiny value to me.
>>
File: WARRIOR.jpg (85 KB, 825x280) Image search: [Google]
WARRIOR.jpg
85 KB, 825x280
>>36131589
This fucking guy. He literally can't handle internet drama without talking about "weapons".

If someone challenges him to an honest man to man fight the first thing that comes out of his mouth is
>I WILL SHOOT YOU AND WIN LALALALA

and yet he calls himself a warrior?
>>
>>36133250
Exact moment of Mike OHearn looking concerned about Blaha and his gat 4:35
>>
>>36133264

this is enough, i will only see blaha as a bad troll from now on.

hes not serious about that shit, even with huge autism that is not realistic.
>>
>>36131589
>>36133096
>>36133256

30 seconds in here is a perfect example of Jason and his bullshitting laugh-talk. This is how a psychotic person speaks. They think by faking a laugh midsentence that they are disarming you and are making you believe what they're saying. It's actually caused by anxiety though, and quirks that they picked up from childhood caused by lying all the time.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q11mttrgSZc

When someone can't finish a sentence without fake laughing you just know they're full of shit. Overly eager, disingenuous little faggot he is.
>>
>>36133315
>MUH GF THAT I HAVE SEX WIT EVERY SINGLE DAY
>LOOK HERE IS PICTURE OF HER FOR PROOF
I cannot believe this motherfucker is 40.
>>
>>36131589
Jason is going to get his head kicked in. He's continuing to try and dismantle people's business like he never learned his lesson after losing a lawsuit already, this time he's disclosing private messages sent to him by someone who apparently trusted him at the time.

He's acting like he's a hero by putting people on blast but he's probably going to end up getting his shit stuffed sooner or later by someone who just doesn't give a fuck and has nothing left to lose. Someone could just make a few phone calls and have him dealt with if they really wanted to... I think Jason knows this which is why he's always acting like he's a commando who has everything on lockdown. He knows there are people out there who genuinely hate him... and yet he goes and pulls stunts like this.

He's acting like a high school drama queen and forgetting that he's a 40 year old man and other men his age don't fuck around when you mess with their business and put them on blast like this.
>>
Everyone already knows Jerry has used steroids in the past.

Why is Jason such an autistic fucking retard?
>>
>>36133413
You can tell by the comment section that people are starting to get tired of Jason constantly making enemies. Now he's going as far as to publicly reveal private messages sent to him.

Again though, he has a history of acting like this and has been banned on multiple message boards for this kind of behavior. But this is youtube and he's putting his real life name and face out there and starting shit with grown men who could see him get fucked up for it.

Jason is asking for trouble.
>>
>>36131589
He is autistic sometimes but his 5x5 program is 10x as based as SS or SL
>>
>>36131589
Jerry is claiming it's lies.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5n68eOIQC8

I believe it's real though. I also believe Jerry is far crazier than Jason and will probably put a hit out on JB for pulling this stunt.
>>
>>36133428

The people he's targeted have built brands around their own names as well. As much as I'd love for it to happen, I don't think anyone could kick his ass without huge repercussions if it got out there and people hear about it.
>>
>>36133315
LMAO YOU CAN'T TELL ME I'M UGLY OR FAT OTHERWISE YOU GAY HAHA YOU GAY LOL YOU LIKE ME
>>
>>36133463
I would agree except that Blaha has started beef with so many people. It's hard to keep track of it. And if you dig up his message board history over the years you see he's been perma-banned from so many boards for stirring shit up and making enemies.

Jason is a classic example of someone who needs to and probably will have their ass kicked someday, if not worse. When it happens, there will be many suspects because he has so many enemies but that will only make it impossible to determine who it was.

Fuck him, I say. He wants it to happen.
>>
>>36133387
LMAO ME LOSING A LAWSUIT WAS A STUNT GUYS I MADE LIKE 2 MILLIONS DOLLARS OF THAT STUNT GUYS, IT WAS MY IDEA AND I ALWAYS LALALALALLA
>>
>>36133473
Everything about that video is embarrassing. He acts like a woman.
>>
>>36131589
Oh god you're a fucking tool. Stop being so invested in two faggots' spat on the internet and get a life you mong
>>
>>36133448
>4:33
>sooner or later we're going to see eachother

Jason would spill spaghetti so hard if any of the people he talks shit on approached him. He'd probably start screaming for someone to call the cops while acting like he's going to pull out an imaginary gun from his pocket.
>>
>>36133222
Wait what did Genova do? Isn't order 66 some Star Wars thing? What's blaha getting out of shape about
>>
>>36133488

I'm just imagining him making a video with a black eye while he holds a gun on one shoulder with a knife in the other hand and talks about how he'd love for someone to try to beat him up a second time because he was trained at the farm and that shit won't slide.
>>
File: black eye jason .jpg (91 KB, 602x606) Image search: [Google]
black eye jason .jpg
91 KB, 602x606
>>36133585
Blaha already got beat up being a white knight a bar.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l3lMLxa5oLw
>>
>>36133599

holy shit, i didn't know this existed
>>
>>36133599
Jesus Christ. He's a bottomless pit of embarrassment.
>>
File: ga.jpg (63 KB, 798x331) Image search: [Google]
ga.jpg
63 KB, 798x331
>>36133599
>lol, my dad is a cool macho millionaire but I dress like poor and live in a shithole because he doesn't give me money
god this guy really needs to die
>>
>>36133599
Black eyes like that are the result of getting in someone's face and not knowing how to fight and getting blasted. He calls that a "scuffle". Jason is such a fucking faggot lmao.
>>
>>36132782
Stop tripping
>>
>>36133663
it totally makes sense that Jason is the worthless son of a successful man who always hated his idiot son, so he creates this fake reality for himself that his dad would be proud of

it all makes sense
>>
File: image_45.jpg (27 KB, 504x398) Image search: [Google]
image_45.jpg
27 KB, 504x398
>>36132768
>anyone being scared of the heavy breathing flesh golem

O im laffin
Thread replies: 60
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.