[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why are you a virgin /fit/? I'm slightly pudgy, and barely
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 126
Thread images: 11
File: IMG_0556.jpg (375 KB, 960x1280) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0556.jpg
375 KB, 960x1280
Why are you a virgin /fit/?
I'm slightly pudgy, and barely lift.
Still have stretch marks from being a fat fuck.
My face in typical.
Broke.
Have slept with 34 women in the past year after weight loss.
What's your excuse?
>>
small dick. slight ed. kills my confidence. can't stop obsessing about it.
>>
>>36130850
I don't respect myself yet.
>>
>>36130850
I'm poor and stupid
>>
>>36130850
Autism bruh
>>
How do I meet girls in uni without joining a frat? (can't afford). Do I gotta join clubs and shit?
>>
I don't try very hard at it
>>
>>36130883
See girl you think is hot, introduce yourself, seem interesting. Begs the question, are you interesting? If not, fix that problem first.
>>
>>36130868
Why not?
>>
>>36130868
I don't think any of us ever do anon
>>
>>36130860
do you have a tongue and fingers?
>>
>>36130850
Stop it, you're too much awesome for me
>>
I don't know, girls hit on me a lot and acknowledge my appearance regularly, and I've slept with between 20-30 women since I lost my V card like 4 years ago which isn't bad but I don't date. I can get laid by 5-9's but I can't get a GF, at all
>>
>>36130850
I'm not
>>
>>36130980
aww thanx bb
>>
>>36130850
Religious reasons. I've had offers, but I'm not going to have sex until I'm married.
>>
>>36131094
Enjoy that empty conquest
>>
>>36130850
>34 girls
Assuming you're not making that up, you gotta get your shit tested bro
>>
File: 1448491181071.jpg (18 KB, 362x329) Image search: [Google]
1448491181071.jpg
18 KB, 362x329
I'm attractive, but afraid of rejection so I don't approach.

>conceited
>>
>>36131014
Well, what gets you laid? Sounds like you might change your approach after you've slept with a girl. If she fucked a confident guy, she wants to date one too.
>>
>>36131129
Experiencing rejection makes the feeling matter less and less to you.
>>
>>36131125
Yeah i have a couple of times before i got sober about 6 months ago, had a few questionable lays drunk/high. Of the last 12, 3 were virgins, though one i'm not convinced was.
>>
>tfw gf won't work and sleeps 15 hours a day
>>
>>36131112
>empty conquest
What did he mean by this?
>>
IAM GAY OK THE ONLY REASON I STARTED GETTING SWOLE IS BECAUSE I HAVE A HUGE BONER FOR MY LIFTING BUDDY
>>
>>36130850
I literally don't try and don't interact with women that often other than customers
>>
Yes im ugly with a very round/chubby face.

I would post a pic but the camera lens makes my face look so bad. My old phones and mirror make me look at least average-ish.
>>
>>36130860
iktf
>>
>>36131202
Why are you dating her?
>>
>>36131230
Can't get anything else
>>
>>36130911
This doesnt work in college. People are on guard for this you will just come across as some horny weirdo.

Join a fitness club or something related to your interests so you have common ground.
>>
>>36131233
But you totally can man. What makes you think you can't?
>>
>in the last five years i haven't interacted with regular females
>go to hookers every once in a while when I feel the need to touch someone

It's gonna be a lonely road
>>
>>36130850
I have very little contact with any girls my age due to my job. I also go to the gym in the early morning when its jst older folks, and all of jy friends are also spergs with mo female friends of their own.

I also have poor self esteem from being fat in the past. Still have a shit ton of stretch marks and ive still got some gyno. I can do 1/2/3/4 for reps, but I dont know what to talk about girls with.

Im going to die alone, and im going to accpt it at some point in life.
>>
>>36131247
I don't know brah but this shits getting ridiculous
>>
>>36131246
People introduce themselves all the time... You must think most people are horny weirdos. You don't tell her your name and say "I'M VERY INTERESTING". It's about making the person you're pursuing comfortable with you initially. Also, sounds like you don't do that, so how would you know it doesn't work? I'm in college, and it works just fine. Step 1, don't be horny weirdo.
>>
>>36130850
I need braces, once I get my teeth fixed I will be slaying mad pussy I can talk to girls just not in a romantic way cause I don't like smiling.
>>
>>36131273
Well, its not going to fix itself, and you're probably right, you can't get anyone else because you're in a shitty relationship with a lazy girlfriend. Make changes, if you want things to change.
>>
Infected dick. Also a boring, shitty person.
>>
I'm a depressed and socially anxious NEET who rarely leaves the house
>>
>>36131289
Pretty soon I'll have had enough
>>
>>36131266
Days off? Night time? Girls don't want a guy with a "going to die alone" attitude. You have to make yourself fuckable, don't be so dense.
>>
>>36130850
Im still a fat fuck
>>
>>36131279
Might want to practice Anon. The switch doesn't turn on when the braces come off. Girls don't care about your braces if they're on a confident interesting person, and if it doesn't work figure out how to deal with rejection, get that shit out of the way.
>>
>>36131305
And when you do? What changes besides the lack of a shitty girl living with you?
>>
>>36131334
Good point, more money etc
>>
>>36131202
that shit's toxic bro, that's literally the definition of a succubus
>>
File: 101024DANCING_BABY.gif (303 KB, 200x230) Image search: [Google]
101024DANCING_BABY.gif
303 KB, 200x230
>>36131202

Well at least you only have to deal with her 9 hours a day RIGHT BUDDY?
>>
>>36130850
I'm ugly and I scare guys at the gym.
>>
I have no game and automatically assume chicks don't want to talk to me
I've been most successful talking to women when I didn't give a fuck what happened as a result

...do I have the autism?
>>
>>36131365
Yeah, when i was in highschool, i had a lot of money, and a brand new Mercedes S-Class. Didn't get laid once. You make the difference, not your wallet. I'm flat broke these days after blowing most of my fortune on heroin and alcohol. Sober now, and haven't been happier in my life. I have a studio to myself, and job waiting tables. Money won't change things man. Especially as marginal as your increase would be, in comparison to a life changing sum.
>>
Not sure if I'm attractive enough
>>
>>36131407
Yeah I'm an alcoholic and opiate user and I'd have alot more alcohol if I got rid of this chick
>>
File: 1456283465626.jpg (255 KB, 900x618) Image search: [Google]
1456283465626.jpg
255 KB, 900x618
On a related note, I need advice

>talking/seeing grill for three weeks
>have gone on two dates
>playing hard to get, haven't even kissed
>talk to her everyday
>going to see her this weekend

When do I talk to her about a relationship?
>>
>>36131399
Yeah, you do, but that's not your problem. The success of not giving a fuck isn't a mistake, that's an attractive mindset to girls that you try to sleep with. Not as much the ones you try to date. I'm also going to guess that you only have that attitude with girls who aren't that attractive. Try it with the 8-10's and you'll be surprised with the results.
>>
>>36131399
>I've been most successful talking to women when I didn't give a fuck what happened as a result
then just act this way all the time
accepting the hopelessness is your only hope
>>
>>36131426
That's going to fuck your shit up, but i deal with addicts and alcoholics most days, and they don't take a shred of advice. Do what you want to do, i already gave you some good stuff. try to get clean man, look up NA meetings in your city if you're serious. https://www.na.org/meetingsearch/
>>
>>36131094
what happens when if you don't match up sexually with your partner. or once you get the taste of it you want more aka natural human behavior
>>
I don't approach women because I don't want to put them in the position of rejecting me. I try to be considerate. Also I wouldn't want to get hit on me.
>>
File: IMG_5262.jpg (53 KB, 640x626) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5262.jpg
53 KB, 640x626
I'm a 6/10 on a good day and have the confidence of a 2/10 when I'm not drunk. my plan is to get a good job and get women when I'm older. 20s are shit for regular guys, only get better in the 30s
>>
>>36131428
Step 1. Don't talk about a relationship.
Step 2. Makes sure to do something fun that involves both of you being close to each other that involves incidental touching.
Step 3. Read her body language and her eyes. don't go for anything if it doesn't feel right. You've seen movies you know when it looks/seems right.
Step 4. Seriously don't talk about a relationship until something physical happens with regularity.
>>
>>36131483
>Experiencing rejection makes the feeling matter less and less to you.
Gaming isn't about being inconsiderate, quite the contrary. Believe it or not, women want to be approached, in a smart tactful way. You'll need to break out of your comfort zone, but you still need to be yourself. Show them who you are, they aren't going to observe how considerate you are.
>>
>>36131490
If you aren't super fat, the 6/10 face doesn't matter. You've also outlined your own issue that lies in confidence, make yourself something that is attractive personality wise.
>>
>>36131527

It's not that I'm afraid of rejection. It's more that I've had to reject people before and it was the fucking worst. I don't want to put someone else through that.
>>
>>36131423
Unless you're very fat, being physically attractive isn't the issue.
>>
not confident

fit as fuck now but years of being fat has basically killed my confidence in myself in terms of dating.

I know im strong, and fit, but I dont thing im good enough. and im scared of settling for a whale.
>>
>>36131498
not him, but what activities are fun to do with girls that involve incidental touching?
>>
>>36131584
Don't settle, it will only derail your confidence further. When you have a free day, go to your local mall and just go and introduce yourself to girls you find to be attractive. They will likely be happy to talk to a fit guy. Don't be overbearing or strange, be light and fun. And if a girl seems nervous, that's a good thing, you could even playfully mention it. You'll be able to tell if a girl is not receptive to your conversation. Approach anxiety is only dealt with through practice and putting yourself out there. You'll also build confidence in the process, two birds, one stone.
>>
>>36131627
You more so create it, i suppose i meant things that require you to be in close proximity. Mini Golf, Ice Skating, simple walks, Movies, meals later on.
>>
>>36131631

maybe when I finish this cut

I dont see myself as good enough yet to just hit on randoms
>>
>>36131697
Well the mindset of "hitting on girls" makes it hard, and you'll have hard time getting anything to stick initially. Walk in with the mindset of making conversation initially.
>>
>>36130850
Because we have moral reservations about slaying highschool pussy
>>
>>36131767
.... read the thread. Maybe dont game highschoolers on the moral high ground.
>>
>>36131722

still, the better my body gets the more confident I get. and naturally, the better girls I can potentially get.

im gonna finish this cut and then try my luck. I dont feel entitled to anything but I want to be at my best.
>>
>>36130850
I doubt youre really broke you probably still live with your parents or they still have some financial involvment with you. You dont have the look of someone who knows what its like to struggle and truly be broke as FUCK.

That said...im not a virgin I have sex every other day with my gf its not as great as I thought but damn its better than being a wizard
>>
>>36131014
That doesn't make any sense. What you need to do is get her number obviously. It is literally that easy once you have fucked a chick. My suggestion would be to bring her to your place. If she stays the night, ask her if she wants to go out for coffee. If she sleeps in until 10 in the morning or stays longer, she definitely wants more than just sex. You have done the hard part by getting some, now put in the little bit of extra effort.
>>
>>36131428
You have to be a man in this situation. Hit at more than a relationship, but don't throw it on her.
>"I don't know if I am exactly looking for a long term relationship, but if we keep going on dates then I atleast need to know you aren't just using me for free shit."
That worked for me once. Also, just fucking kiss her already. That will tell you instantly if she likes you or not.
>>
>>36131883
Yeah after 2 years of jamming dope in my veins, i haven't talked to my parents at all. I doubt they think i'm alive. I still have cool things from when i was dealing, but i have no savings, and live week to week working as a server at a restaurant. You're right i haven't been as broke as you probably want me to be, but i cant really afford anything other than rent/utilities/car insurance and basic needs. Didn't know lack of money was a contest though, thought it was the other way around.
>>
>>36130850
There were plenty of girls I could've fucked a few years ago, but I was a huge pussy.

Now that's less the case, but I need a fucking income source before anything else.
>>
>>36130850
I'm not but I may as well be. I managed to find a girl who provides valuable services to the community for free and we banged a few times. But that's it and the fact is that I could get laid more if I had an interest in other people and enjoyed life. I don't though. Not saying I don't want companionship but I'm so socially stunted that I just don't want to talk to other people because my conversations suck. And I'm very insecure as well
>>
>>36130850

I honestly don't know how to meet people. 2.5 years of college and I've talked to 1 girl, that went nowhere. I always feel un-welcome in groups so I avoid people as much as possible. I don't really have money to go out, I pay for school myself, and live at home to avoid loans. I think it's pretty hopeless now, I guess the autism beat me in the end.
>>
File: 1441692656153.jpg (10 KB, 212x185) Image search: [Google]
1441692656153.jpg
10 KB, 212x185
>grounded in late middleschool and for all 4 years of highschool
>isolated in house so didnt develop common social skills normal kids learn
>bullied in school and at home by step dad
>tried to join military but couldnt cause technicallity on record
>kicked out when 19
>supporting $600 apartment, insurance, phone, and all other bills on my own on a shitty $10 job
>no money for clothes and shit only bills and needs
>work like fucking hell and take a couple classes at community college

And here I am...You spoiled fucking faggots. Do this to the girls you like

Fake the confidence til you make it. Lie to the girls you want to fuck we're all gonna die anyways fuck it. Make it seem like youre not the aspie virgin you actually are. Make it seem like youre a confident motherfucker whos fucked plenty of girls and can fuck any girl you want it doesnt matter what you actually think about yourself all that matters is HER perception of YOU. If you keep that confident act up I guarantee you you will get fucking laid.

Notice how I said girls...NEVER only talk to one girl always be talking to 2-3 trust me you will develop oneitus and you will end up in the friendzone or worse
>>
>>36130850
>slept with 34 women in the past year
for what purpose? at that point it just seems like aided masturbation.
>>
>>36132124
Hahahahahaha, i've had that thought. Mostly because i wanted to, and my real i ssue is not wanting to be around girls i sleep with, i start to hate them very quickly. Almost because i'm just masturbating with their pussy.
>>
>>36132149
sounds like you need to start going to church, sinner. start walking the righteous path and you'll find some happiness in your empty life.
>>
>>36132105

Jesus fucking Christ. How were you grounded from late middle school through all of high school? Did you attempt murder and never get caught, but somehow your parents found out?
>>
File: 1448531462997.jpg (3 MB, 3425x3872) Image search: [Google]
1448531462997.jpg
3 MB, 3425x3872
>>36130850
Dicks covered in fordyce spots and it makes me super self conscious. Something tells me saying "oh yeah all those spots aren't an STD" isn't very believable.
>>
>>36132170

Get the fuck out of here with your self righteous attitude, christfag. Besides, what the fuck are you doing on 4chan? Get the fuck out, faggot.
>>
>>36132192

I feel ya, brother. I got balanitis around my urethry. Shit always looks infected.
>>
>>36132192
I have NF and the same problem.
>>
>>36132192
you swear some bitch is going to pull a flashlight out of her purse and inspect your dick.
>>
>>36132201
>what the fuck are you doing on 4chan

saving your eternal soul, heathen!
>>
>>36132273
Well you can kind of feel them seeing as they're small bumps
>>
>>36132288
you really think some drunk bitch is going to have that sort of attention to detail? even sober....you're just not being realistic.
>>
>>36131555
Thankyou for understanding this. As a grill I HATE having to put people down gently. I try so hard to be nice about it although I think propositioning strangers is retarded and awkward as hell. You try not to act like a bitch and they take it as an invitation to push you against a wall and start molesting you, you try to tell them you have a bf and REALLY need to catch the last train home then they pull the emotional blackmail even though you didn't just scream 'rape' the moment they looked at you because that makes you a paranoid feminazi...

I seriously do not understand why anyone thinks this approach is a good idea, startling a complete random trying to go about their business.
>>
>>36132278
Thanks Bro, i found jesus in a fat shot of Heroin. Jesus also sold my ex girl some mean blow
>>
>>36132297
People always mention getting your dick sucked like everywhere on the web, it seems like you'd probably notice if it was that close to your face/in your mouth
>>
>>36132317
you're projecting your autism.
>>
>>36132311

You just opened Pandora's box, friend.
>>
>>36132311
pls be in birmingham
>>
/fit/, how do I into talking to girls and taking them to my bed?
A friend of mine is an expert on that shit. He literally has a girl that he just met in his bed within the week.
Pls halp
>>
>>36132362
if you really had a friend who did this you would have him train you.
>>
>>36132317
if she says something just tell her it's gunna be a bumpy ride

:^D
>>
File: Electrode.png (67 KB, 449x1197) Image search: [Google]
Electrode.png
67 KB, 449x1197
>>36132368

Holy fuck. My sides are in orbit.
>>
>>36132311
Yeah, i just happened to get a bunch of girls phone numbers and into my bed by ignoring them and keeping to myself. You read people, and id assume by what you said that you'd be completely unapproachable, and not worth my time. Imagine this, people of your gender like when guys talk to them, mind blowing right. And yeah i just casually try to rape girls.
>>
>>36132375
sounds like your sides also watch the new daily show.
>>
>>36132376

Here we go.
>>
>>36132376
>i'm a casual rapist

Yeah we know, Chad. Shut up already.
>>
>>36132392
lern 2 sarcasm meat head
>>
Hookups aren't my thing and I'm too preoccupied with shit to bother with anything more serious than that.
>>
>>36132403
Oh, and I don't find myself particularly interesting.
>>
>>36132392
How that jelly taste brah
>>
>>36132408

Would you find someone else's self particularly interesting?

lol
>>
Not a virgin.

Had a girlfriend for two years who was hot and everything went great with. Until she started cheating on me and left me for that dude.

I'm not a social idiot or anything like that but I still find interactions with girls difficult and have no self confidence.

There's some things about me that I know I'm never going to be able to change, like my small dick or my weird sexual fetish.

I'm 25 now and I'm worried I'll eventually be 30 and my dating pool will start shrinking while I sit and do nothing.
>>
File: 1443869911174.jpg (500 KB, 636x661) Image search: [Google]
1443869911174.jpg
500 KB, 636x661
>>36130850
How attractive were they though OP? Any 7/10 or under don't count.
>>
>>36132419
Probably not
But the issue is moreso my lack of self-interest results in me being a terrible conversationalist. I hate small talk, and I dislike talking about myself because I find I'm a boring person.
meh.
>>
>>36130860
from a female percpective its more about how you use the dick rather than size. if u want u can eat her out/ finger bang her until she cums so that way shes already cum before u so ur good
>>
small pecker
shitty personality
autism
even if i got the chance to put my willy in a girls bobo i would probably perform horribly
>>
>>36132439
Well i'm sure you'd like to downgrade any girl i've slept with. But i don't fuck fatties, never have, never will. Only one half black chick, but she was fine, 2 latina girls and 3 asians, one half asian. I like skinny blondes typically. I don't really pay attention to non 8+s these days, but i fucked some not so great looking girls before i got sober.
>>
>>36132458
not even small but i always do this. it's fun to see them squirm when you fuck them post orgasm anyway
>>
I've only ever sincerely tried with one girl. She "wasn't looking for a relationship" despite spending a lot of time with me, staying the night 4-5 times and behaviorally showing every single sign of the opposite. It ended in me seemingly burning the bridge completely but I reached out to her a couple of weeks ago and she suggested meeting up for drinks sometime. Am I gonna make it? Probably not but I'm going to try.
>>
>>36132439
agreed
that most likely brings his number down to 4
>>
>>36132530
>Well i'm sure you'd like to downgrade any girl i've slept with. But i don't fuck fatties, never have, never will. Only one half black chick, but she was fine, 2 latina girls and 3 asians, one half asian. I like skinny blondes typically. I don't really pay attention to non 8+s these days, but i fucked some not so great looking girls before i got sober.
>>
>>36132530

I could have fucked a 2 once...

One of my great regrets.
>>
File: 1451793334804.jpg (10 KB, 260x194) Image search: [Google]
1451793334804.jpg
10 KB, 260x194
>>36132530
Yep, a dude I know at University bangs some new chick essentially every weekend, and she is always a 7/10 at the very best. I personally have only had sex with 5 girls but they were all 8+/10 and I'd much rather screw 5 attractive girls than 100 ugly ones.
>>
>>36130883
i literally joined every club i could freshman year. Didnt matter if there were girls or not. The girls start coming to you when you open up like that. It's a nice feeling when EVERYONE knows you.
Thread replies: 126
Thread images: 11

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.