[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
SARMS and Ligandrol
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 72
Thread images: 8
File: ligandrol.png (474 KB, 506x506) Image search: [Google]
ligandrol.png
474 KB, 506x506
I used to be at 0.5/1/2/3 but had to stop because of personal matters.

I've started going back to the gym now, stats are all really low, but I was sold a 3 month supply of Ligandrol for $85. Should I start taking it?
>>
From what I've heard it's literally like test. Idk if that's good for a noon to do or not, just be careful.
>>
>>36122425
Yea dunno why you wouldnt?
>>
Are sarms legal in us? Should i ask fraud

Also op you bought it might as well take it
>>
>>36122575
Fear of the unknown. Idk I popped it a little while ago and feel fucking amazing.
>>36122586
Sarms are legal but they will probably get banned.

I took it cause fuck it.
>>
Where to buy sarms are they legit?
>>
Yeah whats a legitimate source for sarms?
>>
>>36122635
My dealer bought some off of the cashier at GNC. It can be under the counter but the guy said he is afraid of getting shut down so he stopped.
>>
File: 1450074910550.jpg (97 KB, 845x450) Image search: [Google]
1450074910550.jpg
97 KB, 845x450
new to this whole SARM thing. wtf is the deal with them and why should i care?
>>
>>36122616
Do you have PCT on hand? If no, then I wouldnt take because lgd is pretty suppressive.
If you do, then hell yes.
>>
>>36122669
It can potentially get you faster gains than test with very few side effects.
>>
>>36122817
how and what?
>>
>>36122860
Makes you produce a shit ton of test and hgh, side effects include cramps, some soreness, increased appetite, etc. Nothing serious.

OP is going to gain about 15 pounds of muscle this month.
>>
>>36122860
Yes, let us spoon feed you, dont worry about doing your own research sweetie.

LGD- most gains most suppressive. 5mg a day, 4 weeks. Advisable to do a mini pct with nolva. Do lots of volume.

Ostarine- good for joints, better for a body recomp than lgd. 50mg a day 4-8 weeks. 8 weeks do same PCT as above. 4 week, you're probably fine.

>>36122888
He be lion.
>>
File: 29442473.jpg (37 KB, 670x496) Image search: [Google]
29442473.jpg
37 KB, 670x496
>>36122425
Hell yeah, man. I've been taking 10mg of LGD a day for an 8 week cycle with a PCT on standby. I am about a week in and it's now starting to kick in a bit.

From what I hear, LGD is the shit. Some people claim it's better than test as well. Just make sure to runna high volume routine along with it.
>>
>>36122940
Just wait til about the 3rd week!
>>
File: mia_khalifa.jpg (193 KB, 620x548) Image search: [Google]
mia_khalifa.jpg
193 KB, 620x548
>>36123010
Dude I am so god damn excited. I'll post a before and after pic as soon as I'm done so people won't shit on SARMs so much
>>
>>36122896
>Yes, let us spoon feed you, dont worry about doing your own research sweetie.
Oh fuck off. Be helpful. This isn't reddit where everyone is a fucking Internet expert on everything.
>>
>>36122425
I did ostarine as a body recomp and was pretty pleased with the results.
Stayed around the same weight but with less fat and more muscle- particularly around delts.
First cycle i used clomid as PCT with no supression.
Second i used just zinc + natural test boosters like tribulus, would recommend using clomid or nolva though as did experience lil bit of supression
>>
>>36122896
thank you
>>
>>36123148
Pics?
>>
>>36122940
Alright. A bunch of brothers in my fraternity are on it and getting yoked, so I figured I may as well try it.

I'm exited, and it may be placebo but I feel really great. Like I just hit a line of coke or something.
>>
>>36123243
I've used LGD from three different sources (Bluesky, SouthernSarms, UniqueChemicals) and I have not experienced anything like this. Either all three sources are bunk or you are full of shit.
>>
>>36123294
What did you experience, then? Surely there was some change in mood
>>
osta shut me down brehs.

would not recommend.
>>
File: 1441246041148.gif (2 MB, 180x230) Image search: [Google]
1441246041148.gif
2 MB, 180x230
>>36122817
>It can potentially get you faster gains than test
>>
>>36123429
The only thing I got was some firm erections when guys bent over at the gym you homo. You should take it.
>>
>>36123446
Did you research it at all before taking it?

Of course it shuts you down you mong
>>
>>36123602
Yes. I got memed on by all those sites trying to push shit and /fit/.
>>
>>36123478
prove me wrong faggot.
>>
>>36123294
Maybe it's cause I'm low test? Idk calm down man I said it could be a placebo effect.
>>
>>36123429
I experienced zero change in mood. I ran it solo my first two times. Third time (from uniquechemicals) I stacked it with S4, GW50156. The S4 gave me serious night vision problems so I know it was legit, makes me think the LGD from them was legit as well.
Even stacking, I felt zero change in mood outside of a better drive to lift my ass off because I spent some money on it and did not want to waste it.

I didn't do any bloodwork or anything like that. I have had no shutdown side effects from any of this, I haven't used any PCT. I'm fine.
I put on ~10 pounds eating 3k Cal a day and hitting my macro goals (I weigh all my food, my measurements were on point) over the course of 6 or 7 weeks. I am 5'8" and currently weigh 170. Very little fat gain as far as I can tell. My ab visibility has not changed much, and to be honest I think it may have improved some using this stack, despite how much weight I have put on.

My wife says I look bigger and she doesn't know I'm using LGD/S4/GW, I mention this because I think it is a good reference point due to her not 'trying' to see me as bigger just because of my use of these chemicals.

So, about dosage. My first two times using it I was taking like 6-7mg a day. This time I just decided to go a little nuts and used 25mg a day spread out over 2 doses. I think I actually put on a good amount of muscle (my shoulders I think really are starting to look good).

I know you asked about LGD, but my experience with S4 has been pretty good. The night vision sides suck but I honestly managed just fine. S4 definitely made me more vascular (to the point where it was kind of hilarious, I am fairly vascular anyway but this shit gave me veins on my shins and abdominal area, and my BF is not low enough to show a 6 pack).

I'll try to answer more questions if I have the answer for them.
>>
>>36123772
What routine did you run? Pics?
>>
>>36123772
So you're saying you ate 3000 calories a day, lifted more than usual, and experienced gains? Wow! These sarms sound like amazing products, I think you just convinced me to spend my next paycheck on them! Better snatch em up from my local retail outlet before they become illegal, cause this is just too good to be true.
>>
Been reading up on this stuff. Can't figure out what people mean by it "shutting them down" though?
>>
>>36123852
Yeah, that's what I did.
>>
>>36123844
I don't have any before pics so I doubt pics would be helpful.

>>36123856
Shutdown is when your body stops producing testosterone/enough testosterone. People using steroids definitely have to deal with this one way or another, either by just continuous injections to keep their test levels high or by stopping the use of steroids and using other chemicals to encourage their body to start producing test again and to limit the side effects of not having enough test.
>>
>>36123081
Did you even fucking read? I absolutely spoon fed him... I gave him absolutely everything he would need to know in 20 seconds worth of reading. So fuck off.
>>
>>36123852
And you will put on about a pound or more of muscle a week with LGD solo, which is exponentially better than lifting natty. Yes its no test, but when you can run a cycle for 70 bucks I think its worth it.
>>
>>36123852
3k a day is barely above maintenance for the average man and not really much if you are lifting everyday. Making gains on what is a small surplus of calories is quite good.
>>
>>36123927
Awesome, thanks anon!
>>
>>36123856
People using the term "shut down" in terms of sarms are usually clueless. What they should say is suppression. Shut down = ~0 testosterone, suppression = less than normal. You have to fuck up really bad to get shut down with sarms.
>>
>>36123975
I feel like I probably should have eaten more and lifted more. However, I am a former fatty (I was 210 pounds at 5'8") from a little less than a year ago. I am still trying to gain full control of my body and am honestly terrified of getting into old eating habits and sliding back into being a fatass. It is likely I could have made much better gains than I did, oh well.

Random thought that I haven't shared with anyone: Most people's new years resolution is to get fit, mine was to not get fat again. >>36124010
I'll use correct terminology from now on.
>>
Yea the correct term is suppression, so you still have test just quite a bit less of it. The good thing is with SARMS is they dont decrease your LH too awful much, which in simple terms means you come back to testosterone baseline quickly.
>>
>>36123852
I have personally seen people balloon off of it.
>>
anyone tried mk 677?
>>
>>36124314
Just started my cycle yesterday, along with LGD
>>
>>36124314
Technically mk677 isn't a sarm.
>>
File: nxt.png (49 KB, 651x239) Image search: [Google]
nxt.png
49 KB, 651x239
Will this work after taking a cycle of only LGD
>>
>>36124514
*will this work for pct
>>
>>36124314
Been on it 3 months, the hunger on it is real, stacking it with LGD at 5-7mg is a great bulking stack.

Run mk-677 5 days on 2 days off

LGD should be limited at 4-6 weeks.
After 6 weeks the supression is pretty bad and your gains stall.
>>
>>36124514
Looks like it won't do anything more than take your money and leave you no better off. Either wait to return to baseline and take some DAA to hopefully combat suppression sides, or take real pct like nolva/clomid/torem.
>>
>>36124514
if youre one to take risks and save money take some DAA during and post cycle, if you want to do it right get some nolva/clomid
>>
>>36122896
50mg is a lot for Ostarine. Plus osta is dose-dependent with regards to suppression. Less of it suppresses you less unlike LGD which majorly suppresses at basically any dose.
>>
>>36124620

whats your source for lgd and mk677 and are these worth stacking with real rons?
>>
>>36124514
probably not if you insist on OTC PCT you might want to look into something like PES' Erase and D-Pol
>>
>>36124814
This desu. Could definitely feel some suppression after 6 weeks at 20mg. Less random boners, not jacking off every single day, needed more stimuli to get rock hard etc.
>>
>>36124514
No. For LGD take a SERM for PCT. For low dose Ostarine DAA may be enough. But you may not have been shipped Ostarine, so have a SERM on hand anyways.
>>
Does "suppressed" test climb back up to its natural levels eventually?

I know PCT is always better than no PCT, I'm just asking out of curiosity. When you take something like Ostarine without PCT, would it change you natural test production forever?
>>
>>36125233
There isn't much data on this, so people are mostly going off logs. The people using clinical doses in studies returned to normal, and the same seems to be the case for moderate doses of sarms, at least ostarine. It's hard to say with aggressive dosing though, it will at least take quite some time. However, it should be mentioned that sarms don't suppress in quite the same way as AAS, so it should be harder to fuck yourself permanently.
>>
LGD is way overhyped. There is no basis to think that it will get you better or even close to the gains of test.
>>
>>36125233
>>36125309
as an aside, the highest clinical dose being studied for ostarine is 9mg/day. which should be perfectly good for assisting a cut.
>>
File: Point Blur_Feb232016_152403.jpg (917 KB, 1291x1291) Image search: [Google]
Point Blur_Feb232016_152403.jpg
917 KB, 1291x1291
This is my six week 20 MG ED ostarine progress.

5'9 started at 145 lbs ended at 145 lbs.

My biceps, delts, and lats grew the most. I think I lost some body fat. Extra vasculaity while I was lifting was nice. Lifts didn't change much at all.

If someone could point out other differences they notice it'd be great
>>
>>36125701
Why the fuck aren't you eating more?
>>
File: 1456258133332.jpg (242 KB, 880x1720) Image search: [Google]
1456258133332.jpg
242 KB, 880x1720
>>36125701
You look exactly the same. Hopefully this is not what happens during my current cycle of ostarine.
>>
>>36125701
>Shaves his cooch.

You disgust me, tranny.
>>
>>36125701
Wtf dude, how did you not lean out more?
>>
>>36125701
No difference. Piss poor "progress"

You should kill yourself m8
>>
>>36125701
A. you got ripped off
B. you didn't eat
C. you didn't work out
>>
>>36125701
There should really have been some trackable progress if you did it right and had real stuff. I ran same dose and length, though I have 20 lbs on you. What I experienced was:
>-2 inches waist
>No change in weight
>Could do more volume
>Fixed joints (my primary reason)
>Bumped my stalled lifts up by 8-20 lbs (all lifts improved)
>>
>>36125233
Usually totally fine unless you were taking crazy doses for crazy amounts of time with no PCT then you would be fucked up. Play it smart and you'll be fine.

For ostarine If i was taking it standalone i would take 50mg a day. 25mg if im stacking it. At 50 you will want a PCT though because it will be decently supressive.
>>
>>36126113
So do people not gain weight on this?
Thread replies: 72
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.