[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anyone else in here feel confident that they could take down
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 174
Thread images: 15
File: joselaldo2.jpg (36 KB, 300x413) Image search: [Google]
joselaldo2.jpg
36 KB, 300x413
Anyone else in here feel confident that they could take down Gregor Mcconnor in a fight?

I don't have any specific fighting expierence but I believe that strength and size can make up for it. He's like 5'9'' 145lbs manlet skeletton kek

I'm 6'1 sitting at 200lbs and 1/2/3/4 lmaopl8 lifts.
I don't think he even lifts so what could he do in a fight?
>>
>>36071601
155 at weigh in means some 170-175 by the night of the fight. I think that his technical edge is good enough that he could snap off your arms and place his dick in your mouth
>>
>>36071627
agreed.
>>
Guaranteedreplies/10
>>
>>36071627
This.
>>
>>36071601
He beat the Mountain's ass. You are all retarded.

Guys who think fighting skill is relevant outside of their profession are fucking stupid... But shit, this is the dumbest thing I've read today.
>>
File: warrior.jpg (50 KB, 306x423) Image search: [Google]
warrior.jpg
50 KB, 306x423
>>36071601
i won the golden gloves back in 2003 and im sure i can KO him. If takes me to the ground im sure he will win.

also what is it with white boys(im mexican-american) and wrestling? i used to box my white high school buddies of mine and i would always win but everything we would wrestle i would get my ass handed to me.

also those fuckers would never want to teach me how to wrestle.
>>
>>36071601
Don't mean any disrespect but it's clear based on your statement that you have minimal fighting experience.
You do not have to be buff or strong to knock out an opponent or have a strong ground game, it is all about the explosiveness and how conditioned your muscle and body is.
Yes you may be ripped and huge and shit but the force you can generate from a punch and a kick will probably not be as high and fast as say conor mcgregor's.
Not to mention unconditioned body= weak fists and shins = ez rape for mcgregor.

Source: Relatively ripped 6'1 180lbs dude with a few years of proper training in fighting.
>>
>>36071689

kek this was a friendly promotion sparring faggot.
I would beat the shit out of this gnome.
>>
>>36071601

if you think you could take him you are fucking retarded. I don't care how long you have lifted.

Technique>strength. There's not going to be a big enough strength difference to overcome his technique.

If you really believe you could take him you are fucking delusional. If you really believe that why don't you start fighting. If you can beat Mcgregor you can make a lot. But you can't.
>>
theres a video where mcconnor fights the mountain

no matter how hard he tries to hit him it looks like a baby fighting an adult, he does literally no damage to him
>>
>>36071627
How far apart is weigh-in from fight night?

I always assumed that they were the same night because I don't follow this stuff.

That's crazy.
>>
>>36071700

Damn you're ugly af. Back to Juarez with you, Paco.
>>
>>36071823
>faggot white cuck detected
thats not me you fucking idiot. That man right their beat the shit out off manny pacquaio when manny was in his prime.
>>
>>36071700
wrestling is the white man's secret weapon, of course they wouldn't teach you
>>
>>36071689
> He beat the Mountains ass
Hahaha you mean the fight that Halfthor literally didn't try in for fear of hurting Gregor, whose punches didn't even phase him?
>>
>>36071847

>thats not me you fucking idiot
>fucking idiot
>that man right their
>their
>fucking idiot
>>
>>36071867
neither of them tried, it was the most fake and stupid thing that they just did for publicity

i wanted to see them fight damnit
>>
All i know a strong black will beat him. We blacks are the best in combat sports.
>>
>>36071926

Yup, just look at Africa or Chicago.
>>
Mate your lifts are shit and Gregor does advanced GST
>>
>>36071703
>Source: i'm a 6'1 delusional broscientist faggit redditor ecksdeee :PpP

no one asked for your input, faggot
>>
>>36071601
Size does make a difference but the difference isn't large enough. He'd knock you out.
>>
>Not having any fighting experience
>still believing you could win over a pro fighter
top fucking kek
>>
File: 1446144465589.jpg (28 KB, 500x386) Image search: [Google]
1446144465589.jpg
28 KB, 500x386
>>36071601
6'2" 230 pounds here. Also Krav Maga master race. I would destroy him.
>>
>>36071939
I live in Chicago and the negroes' only weapon is the intimidation factor against betas. They can't actually fight, they just hoot and holler and swing their arms like the primates they are. Besides, we all have guns, black, white, or Mexican, so we don't get into many fist fights.
>>
>>36072017
>Krav Maga
nice meme
>>
File: TBYPaQ3.webm (2 MB, 720x404) Image search: [Google]
TBYPaQ3.webm
2 MB, 720x404
basically me vs gregor in gif
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2i0iZcLIrTQ
>>
>>36072056
>implying anyone here is as big as the mountain
>>
have you niggers seen him recently? he's much, much bigger for his next fight

there's no one on /fit/ that could possibilly do anything to him before he cuts
>>
File: 1.webm (993 KB, 480x480) Image search: [Google]
1.webm
993 KB, 480x480
>>36072056
what would happen
>>
>>36072071
slavs are fucking warriors! do you think the cold environment has anything to do with it?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mXybD3MoBTk
>>
>>36071799

Fights are usually Saturday nights, weigh-ins are usually midday Friday
And yeah guys will gain 10lbs of water weight in those ~36 hours
>>
what kind of fight? a staged fight? a streetfight? A formidable fight? because its just a no holds barred beat the shit out of each other. All his fighting experience will be shoved up his ass by anyone with a bit of street experience and weight behind them. Learning how to fight like he does is useless outside the octogon
>>
I want to see a starved 125lb McGregor fight rich Piana on BBTD day 678, when rich reaches 400lb
>>
>OP thinks he can take the left hand shot
Hahaha
>>
>>36072147
it isn't, you're just a neckbeard that probably believes you can blind someone as easily as you can punch and all the other crap
>>
>>36071799
Fighters show up dehydrated, fasting and if they are struggling, with cleaned bowles using laxatives. Sounds ridiculous but every gram counts. There was a vídeo on youtube of a guy cutting down his dreadlocks before the weigh in.
>>
>>36072147
the gracie family created bjj, the base of MMA, by literally beating other people on anythin>>36072155
g goes fights...
>>
>>36072238
the second quote was completely unintentional and out of fucking nowhere, wtf
>>
>>36071774
I doubt OP is even half mountain's size
>>
File: 110892765.jpg (444 KB, 774x1024) Image search: [Google]
110892765.jpg
444 KB, 774x1024
>>36071799

Photo from a 170lbs weigh in. Guy on the right is 6ft2, 1.88m. 190lbs+ come fight night.
>>
File: image.jpg (176 KB, 750x929) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
176 KB, 750x929
>>36071601
Every time this thread comes I have to remind you faggots how retarded you are. Nice job choosing a pic of him at his absolute weakest. Fighters cut down water weight for weigh ins, it's not rare for them to gain back 20 to 30 lbs in the 24 hours between the weigh in and the fight. And for he's fighting in the 155 class for his next fight, which means he's easily up to 175 for the fight, maybe even more. You're also retarded for thinking that arguably the best skilled fighter in the world is going to be outmatched by some completely untrained gym goer just because you're bigger. What's your fucking plan? Bum rush and tackle him? You'd leave tons of openings to get knocked out immediately. No chance you'd KO or TKO by striking either. You'd be way too slow and get countered immediately. You probably have no cardio either, MMA is one of the most cardio heavy sports. Watch the very end of Lawler vs Condit, they have absolutely no energy. I could go on and on. You'd have absolutely zero percent chance of beating him.
>>
>>36072017
Krav Maga is completely useless
>>
>>36072406
Up until the point he sticks his fingers in your eyes and kick you in the nuts.
>>
>>36072374
how into anthony johnson facial aesthetics
>>
>>36071601
Niggers thinking he will go down easy just because hes short.
He won a fight with a dislocated leg once for fuck sake.
>>
>>36071601
>thinking size is what matters in fights
>thinking being bigger and having zero fighting experience gives you a chance
>being so retarded
>a 12 year old girl trained in combat is more effective than you

You sir, are fucking retarded.
>>
>>36072464
>>a 12 year old girl trained in combat is more effective than you

That's not true... you've gone too far in assuming size doesn't matter. 30lbs won't matter that much in untrained vs trained...40lbs, 50lbs... maybe not. 75-100 pounds over the other fighters weight? Tough chance. And being double their weight, if not morbidly obese, they're fucked if they actually engage you.

I've been socked in the jaw by a 16 year old kid 10 times in a row (he was in ape mode cause I pissed him off kek) with little effect, granted he didn't know how to fight and I have an iron cranium, but basically he was 50lbs lighter than me and 4 inches shorter. It gives a huge advantage to me. He could've been an expert puncher and, being 50lbs lighter and 4-5 inches shorter, still be fucked.
>>
File: 06_smell_my_cheese.jpg (50 KB, 590x300) Image search: [Google]
06_smell_my_cheese.jpg
50 KB, 590x300
>>36072375
This.
Not really a Mcgreggor fan, but regardless, anyone who trains probably 9 hours a day, every single, for years on end, in fighting, and striking, and evading, and take downs and wrestling and every other aspect of fighting, will be so much more advanced than even a very good street fighter, that it would just be an embarrassing match up. Normal man would shit his pants going into a fight with someone like this guy. whereas to him its just another day at the office, fighting will be like breathing to him. plus he's got a hefty beard.
>>
>>36072406
The guys doing it properly are probably serious dudes. Good luck finding a proper class though.
>>
>>36072518
I've seen a 90lb emo skater fag knock out a 180lb nigger, whats your point?
>>
>>36072541

lol, was probably actually a 150lbs african american individual and a 130lbs white boy skater, both completely out of shape. Doubt that's true anyway kek
>>
>>36072553
>My only experience with fighting is youtube.

You're pretty badass brah.
>>
>>36072525
Also, he isnt actually that light most of the time.
>>
>>36071601
also 6'1 200lbs and the only way i would be able to beat him is in a scenario where we were both pissed, and he was pissed enough that he was incapable of doing anything other than swinging his fists

>>36071689
hafthor was grinning for half of the match, it was a friendly match and he wasn't trying. he knew that if he threw a punch and it connected with gregor's face he'd break his jaw and he'd be in a huge amount of trouble for doing it
>>
>>36072566

>i didnt even read your first post, the post
>>
>>36072541
Black people are so all over the place with fighting.
>>
>>36072586
>hafthor was grinning for half of the match, it was a friendly match and he wasn't trying. he knew that if he threw a punch and it connected with gregor's face he'd break his jaw and he'd be in a huge amount of trouble for doing it

This kek. People don't realize that even 25kg is a huge amount of extra weight to have on someone, especially if you aren't out of shape. Not to mention being 100+kg more than him, literally wouldn't stand a chance.
>>
>>36072586
>implying that fight could be called a "match"
Pls.
>>
>>36071601

He would beat you so bad you would be more retarded then you already are for thinking you can take on someone that fights for a living. I'm sure your also one of those guys that thinks he can throw a football better then tom brady or aaron rodgers everytime they lose a game.

You are more delusional then fat people who think they are healthy.
>>
Mark my words, Connor will be going down sooner rather than later.

His style has huge flaws and the UFC hype train will be derailed in its usual spectacular fashion as soon as someone exploits those flaws.

Besides that, IMO, a dedicated grappler will wreck him. Chad Medes fought like an idiot. Otherwise, had all the tools to beat him.

Disagree? Just wait.
>>
>>36072659
Every time he goes to fight someone they all go with the "he's all talk" shit. Niggers he beat the last three dudes within the first two rounds, maybe just maybe he isnt all talk. That shit annoys me.
>>
>>36072659
Of course he will, nobody is saying Connor is the best fighter in the world. However, if you take some fag that thinks he is a badass cause he lifts weight and has no actual fighting experience and connor beats his fucking ass retarded. End of the fucking story, or in this case OP's fairy tale.
>>
>>36071847
>le cuck meme
wew, you know you have nothing of value to post when you resort to that three words in.
>>
>>36071601
Can your face take a punch?

Because while your bulky house is moving to try and get him he will quickly slip out and fuck you up on the chin so hard you will be reduced to nothing.

Skill / technique >>> raw strength.
>>
No. There's a reason these people are PROFESSIONAL fighters. Their job is, literally, to beat people up. Stop and think for a moment what that means. If an average schmoe off the street like you could beat them, they would fire them and hire you.
>>
>>36072659
>His style has huge flaws
>someone will exploit those flaws
>can't even name one flaw

Fuck off Aldo :')
>>
>>36072747
Taking a punch is all about keeping your chin tucked in.
That's it.
That's all there is.

Also you're a bitch ass cunt for saying something as stupid as that. fgt whiteboi
>>
>>36072849
Yeah, let's see your tucked-in chin surviving a left hook from McConnor.
>>
>>36071601
1/2/3/4 isn't strong tho
>>
>>36072835
Flaw = No Ground GAMEEE
>>
>>36071601
Very good bait. If not bait, I'm sorry your mother drank when she was pregnant with you.
>>
>>36071601
its fucking funny how people think they can take on a pro. None of the people here could even beat ronda in 1 in a 100 fights, let alone gregor...
>>
>>36073063
but ronda can beat any man
>>
>>36071601

I can literally take on 10 silverback guerillas so I'm pretty sure I can take a skelly manlet

6'.5 and 192 at 13% bf
>>
>>36072586
there is no possibility that he would be pissed enough to forget all the technique which has become reflex for him. Its like forgetting how to run and do a handstand instead...
>>
>>36073077
>(
so can this guy
>>
>>36071601
Conor Mcgregor is probably about as strong as you dumbass... Not to mention his cardio is probably infinitely better than yours
oh and it's job to actually know how to fight
that thing you don't know how to do at all
>>
>>36072103
The word slave comes from slav because the slavs were little bitches that always git their shit pushes in and enslaved by other people's
>>
>>36071601

>1/2/3/4
Raw strength doesn't mean much in a fight dude. In fact, if you were to add a plate to all of your lifts, you still wouldn't be able to take him. If you were to add 2 plates to all of your lifts, you still wouldn't be able to take him.

He makes his living beating people up. He will rape you, even if you train for 10 years he would still probably beat you. Know why? Because hes one of the best in the world. I really hope this is a troll thread because if it is, successful. 7/10 made me reply.
>>
>>36073652
What about 3 plates?
>>
>>36071601
I love meme threads like this. Always sparks a good reaction
>>
>>36072017
Krap maga
>>
>>36073652
>If you were to add 2 plates to all of your lifts, you still wouldn't be able to take him
Fucking lmao. Found the angry skeltal manlet.
Stay delusional. I bet you think you could beat up someone who's 7' and 400 pounds
>>
>>36073602
Other people's what?
>>
>>36071947
Not that guy, but the whole point of this thread is for other peoples inputs you fucking donut
>>
Always fascinating to see a bunch of sheltered untrained fat boys who have never ever been in a fight before think they could take on a trained fighter, let alone a professional trained fighter. It's pretty hilarious actually.
>>
>>36074385
>fat

ha not even close dipshit

I'm skinnyfat
>>
>>36071601

you made this thread like three weeks ago y9u humongous faggot, and the answer is the same: 1/2/3/4 is not even strong, definitely not enough to give you an advantage
>>
>>36071774

and OP weighs less than half of the mountain, and probably isn't even one third as strong
>>
>>36072374
that nigga routinely hits 205+, he's missed weight like four or five times and now competes at LH.
>>
>>36072601

That's every race and every ethnicity
>>
>>36073716

gave me a lovely little kek
>>
>>36071601
Gonna take the bite and mention that one solid hit connecting with your jaw from that guy and you are guaranteed to take a trip to la la land.
>>
>>36072101
Honestly I don't think anyone here could beat koksal baba 1v1, he has the spirit of a true warrior, he does not know fear!
>>
>>36071601
the fuck is wrong with his chest
>>
>>36072103
>do you think the cold environment has anything to do with it?
No. Hot climates are way worse.
>>
Anyone on this board who thinks they can beat a champion MMA fighter because they are bigger and maybe took a few "MMA" classes at the local fighting gym for people who will never actually fight is fucking delusional. Punching, kicking, and grappling are skills that people perfect by doing thousands of times and being in a real fight is very different from sparring some guy at the local "UFC" gym who was processing loan applications all day. If you think you can fight please go pick a fight and find out otherwise.
>>
>>36071601
You could easily take him, bro.
>>
>>36071601
Precision beats speed. Timing beats power.

I predict dees tings.
>>
>>36071601
I'm 5'9'' at 195lb with 1.5/2.5/4/4.5 lifts and i would never fuck with a professional fighter

you do realize trying to beat a professional fighter at fighting is ridiculous? they compete against people who spend their entire lives trying to be better than them at fighting.

that guy beat all of them

i really dont understand why people think that fighting is mostly strength. strength matters, yeah, but fighting is mostly speed, technique, and endurance

get up right now, and throw 5 punches as hard as you can, as fast as you can.

you may have noticed that punching really hard is really fucking hard. you're probably breathing really hard. you probably couldn't focus on anything except your punch. you probably didn't punch that fast.

maybe you could knock someone out with one really good punch, but you would never hit him. he's not just standing there. as soon as you try, he's going to punch you as hard as he can. how many times can you get hit by the best fighter in the world before you go down?
>>
>>36078192
>the best manlet fighter in the world in the before you go down?
Fixed
>>
>>36073760
what? what the fuck? connor is 175 lbs walking around. that's a 25lb difference between him and op, not to mention that connor's def on gear.

if I was 6'5'' and 350 and one of the best fighters in the world, then yes, i could easily beat someone 7' and 400lb untrained
>>
>>36078225
>implying manlets don't have an objectively better life

get it together scrub
>>
Hahahahahahhaha you delusional fucking cuck please stop posting
>>
>>36071601
You would fucking die

Here's whats going to happen. You're going to stand right in front of him and walk straight at him. You're going to throw what you think is a right hook but is actually just some autistic flailing of your arm. He's going to punch you in the face. You won't know what hit you and he's going to pummel you until Herb Dean feels mercy for you
>>
>>36078286
>connor's def on gear

you're fucking delusional
>>
Let's not forget this.
And devon larrett is trying his best not to break the mountains arm here.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=IkkL-bAH8H4

Just because your the biggest strongman in the world doesn't make you the "best" at all physical sports.
>>
>>36078394
>you can train 5 hours a day 5 or 6 days a week natty
>>
File: nickdiaz.jpg (96 KB, 1200x675) Image search: [Google]
nickdiaz.jpg
96 KB, 1200x675
>>36078416
Nick Diaz trains more and harder than any other fighter

Does he look like he's on gear?
>>
>>36078425
WEEDLMAO

but seriously I wish I had the same stamina as him. Nigga can run, bike, swim for miles and then go fight niggas in the hood.
>>
>>36071627
knock you the fuck out at least he has a lackluster grappling skill set but he can strike like a motherfucker
>>
>>36072101
Full video of this please
>>
>>36078967
His name is Koksal baba.

he"s a little Turkroach.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uaXm1yuJ_Gw
>>
>>36071601
ITT: Keyboard warriors
>>
>>36072215
>Laxatives for struggling
Fighters have been known to draw pints of blood to make weight then get them IV'd back in after they collapse post-weighin.
>>
>>36071823
That's El Terrible you dumbass
>>
>>36072025
You live in Naperville you fag.
>>
UFC Fighters I could beat:

- Strawweights outside the top 15.

The end.
>>
As somebody who trains MMA and muay thai, he'd safely destroy anyone up to 6'2 220 lbs, after that the size/strength advantage would be too great - especially if his theoretical opponent was trained in wrestling/muay thai since they'd be able to read his attacks. Your best bet against a scrappy little fuck like that would be to put it on him straight away and use your weight advantage.

> Mcgregor vs Klokov
>>
File: LanceBody.jpg (32 KB, 580x680) Image search: [Google]
LanceBody.jpg
32 KB, 580x680
>>36078425
Does he?
>>
File: Fedor-was-fat.jpg (727 KB, 1172x786) Image search: [Google]
Fedor-was-fat.jpg
727 KB, 1172x786
Anybody else think they could destroy this fat fuck?
>>
>>36079564
No one sane
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FtFvR7QRmow
RIP Randleman.
>>
what would you do if you had no choice, /fit/? how would you take him on?

>anon must fight connor mcgregor for five full minutes or the world is destroyed

what's your strat?
>>
>>36079636
I'm around half a foot taller than him so go jon jones mode and stick my fingers out so he can't close without blinding himself.
>>
>>36078404
surely hanging off the table with your entire bodyweight is against the rules
>>
File: 1455580152273.jpg (5 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
1455580152273.jpg
5 KB, 200x200
>>36071601
>Gregor Mcconnor
>I don't have any specific fighting expierence but I believe that strength and size can make up for it.
>I don't think he even lifts so what could he do in a fight?

8/10 b8 made EVERYONE IN THE FUCKING THREAD reply
>>
>>36079026
I heard he got killed in the recent bombing.

Was that just bullshit?
>>
>>36071601

Anyone here who thinks they can is literally fucking retarded.
>>
>>36072056

>5'11 vs 6'0
>>
>>36072147
>thinking Mcgregor has never been in a street fight
He is a skanger from dublin. Hes probably had as many street fights as fights in the ring.
>>
>>36072849
Have you ever been punched in the face by someone who means it? I mean, not just someone who is angry with you, but by someone who is legitimately trying to end your life? IT FUCKING HURTS. If you stay conscious after the first solid hit you'll be lucky to block the next one.
>>
>>36071926

> white bois cant fight
>apart from when you fought us and took our entire continent and held it for hundreds of years until you literally just gave it back to us
>>
>>36071601
When I walk across the street I think I can pretty much take any guy I come across.

That doesn't mean its actualy true though
>>
>>36072601

Black people are objectively the worst fighters

Source: African History
>>
>>36071601
thanks for the comedy lel bruh, your size and strength don't mean shit when he's quicker and a better technical fighter than you

take hitting a golf ball for example, the guys who can drive the ball the farthest aren't some fucking 6'5" 240 pound mountains of meat, they're these small ass dudes that can twist their bodies like a bullwhip to generate and insane amount of force, and they have the technique down so that they can hit the ball flush with the club head 99 times out of 100.

you'd be out there with "muh strength and height" throwing haymakers that don't land and he'd use this to fucking obliterate your neckbeard ass
>>
>>36071601
What do I care if he can "beat" me or not? I have faith in the one muscle that can't be trained in the gym or the ring, my brain. What does it matter if someone can punch harder ot lift heavier than me when I can simply dominate them intellectually? We have our minds because we're more than animals. Connor is no different from a mauling bear or an angry little wobbling penguin while I, I'm a God due to my prowess solving complex logical and mathematical issues such as integrals and using complex numbers to reach conclusions.
>>
>>36080319
They were pretty bad until old shaka showed up and made everyone fight properly or get used as target practice.
>>
>>36080341
And you would still probably be made a fool of in an argument of words.
>>
File: 1415246465330.jpg (190 KB, 1067x1479) Image search: [Google]
1415246465330.jpg
190 KB, 1067x1479
>>36071601
Anon i know that feel. But trust me, u could not

Check this:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BGwcUJTDkqE
>>
>>36080403
Lance's buddy shouting is hugely annoying.
>>
>>36080341
>>36080390
Also he is probably making more money.
>>
>>36080403
very interesting video, thanks for sharing anon
>>
>>36078425
>you can tell by pictures whether professional athletes are on gear
LOVE this meme
>>
>>36080319
White as fuck here but you gotta give respect to Shaka Zulu. Dude was based as fuck.
>>
>>36080527
Before shaka apparently the main tactic of Africans was to run up and throw spears and then run away. The short stabbing spears shaka made everyone use were much more effective.
>>
File: 1455686162634.png (386 KB, 519x533) Image search: [Google]
1455686162634.png
386 KB, 519x533
I know this thread is bait and all, but really, any of you would get your face caved the fuck into your skull.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U2M6WFmwdqE
>>
>>36080654
Being big is great and all but if you dont know how to attack and defend yourself properly you are asking for a bad time.
>>
>>36080543
That and putting tar on their shields to make them resist the ballshot. Well it was either tar or soaking the leather, I forget which.
>>
>>36072375
>it's not rare for them to gain back 20 to 30 lbs in the 24 hours between the weigh in and the fight
Fucking kek, by doing what, cutting of their leg and then rettaching it?
>>
>>36080689
This. It's all >b-but muh long arms, until someone shorter gets under your first flabby punch and to you, and your balance point being much higher than your opponent's becomes huge disadventage.
>>
>came to thread expecting >pipebomb
>no reply

neo-neo-/fit/ you disgust me
>>
>>36071601
You'd get fucking rekt.

sage
>>
>>36073602
No, it comes from the word slova or slava, for word. Just like the word Nemec for Germans comes from the word for a mute. Take your /pol/ shitposting elsewhere, dick.
>>
>>36072835
His grappling is functional, but not elite. Somebody like Khabib "I literally wrestled a bear into submission" Nurmagomedov could twist him into a pretzel if he got his hands on.
>>
Not sure if op was a bait but this post literally triggered me from the overflow of autism from OP
good job fucking faggot
>>
>>36079654
No it isn't. And don't call me Shirley.

Also the mountain isn't even moving larrett an inch while larrett is just mostly amused.
>>
>>36071894
lol
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DkEvnQ1yAA8

In Russia we have this man.

Connor McGregor is weak, he drops down from natural body weight to fight people smaller than him, one day he will get knocked the fuck out and wont talk so much shit then.
>>
>>36080341
Tips fedora.
>>
>>36073084
Are you gonna take'em down with that extreme edge m8?
>>
>>36072607
Is there any example of that? I know you ppl will post thomson vs emalienko, or hong something choi vs japanese manlet but emalienko was still around 100kg, and choi is just tall, not that muscular.
I just want to see how 60kg, trained manlet would compare with 110kg of pure muscle furry. There was this fight with bbj guy and a bodybuilder, but bbj guy was still like 80 kilos.
>>
>>36071703
>6'1 180lbs
you're a skelly, dude
>>
>>36071700
Started with the Greeks and continued throughout combat history.

Wrestling was at its "apex" in warfare during the late medieval ages since that's the only way to bring down a knight.

After that point it was just tradition.
>>
>>36072056
most impressive abot hafthor is how agile he is at fucking 400lbs
>>
>>36078297
>mplying manlets don't have an objectively better life
do they?
>>
File: 241-i-am-disgust.jpg (10 KB, 278x309) Image search: [Google]
241-i-am-disgust.jpg
10 KB, 278x309
>>36079589
Based Fedor. How could he even survive and win the fight? Not human.
>>
>>36080744
have a friend who competes in strongman (sub 190 lb), his off season weight is somewhere around 235, and the last day before weigh-in he drops from 225 to 190, then back to around 225-235 by the time of competing
no idea how he does it
>>
>>36080744
Dehydration m8. It's dangerous and can kill people who aren't supervised by experts.
>>
>>36077279
It has a tattoo on it.
>>
>>36071627
It's not like that extra 20 pounds is muscle though, it's all water weight and a little fat.
>>
>>36072056
It's like captain falcon vs donkey Kong.
Thread replies: 174
Thread images: 15

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.