[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
You hit the GYM HARD, while Chad eats pizza Girls look at y
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 59
Thread images: 7
File: jason blaha.jpg (96 KB, 719x661) Image search: [Google]
jason blaha.jpg
96 KB, 719x661
You hit the GYM HARD, while Chad eats pizza

Girls look at your gymcel body and think "ewww what a try hard" while they look at the chad and think "i love him, he just does what he wants, not even concerned about the whole bodybuilding thing".

Chad STILL looks INFINITELY better than you because of his GENETICALLY DETERMINED HEIGHT, FRAME and FACE.

Women are getting more and more choice and validation and its either CHAD or NOTHING

Why haven't you gymcels learnt yet?

It's either ALPHA GENETICS, or BETA RESULTS.
>>
File: 1454988222474.png (30 KB, 500x461) Image search: [Google]
1454988222474.png
30 KB, 500x461
>>36068944
We're redpilled on this already
>>
>>36068944
You can almost feel the fedora
>>
>>36068944
Alpha genetics+Effort in the gym=ChadMode

Alpha genetics+Lazy sedentary lifestyle= "maybe we should just be friends"

Stop making excuses fatty.
>>
Some people have it easier than me, so what?
>>
>>36068944

SHOO SHOO GAINZ GOBLIN
>>
>genetically predetermined face

I had one of those. Somebody kicked me in it and redetermined it.
>>
>>36068944
>while Chad eats pizza
No, Chad is in the gym too. It's just not the center of his life like it is for neckbeards on /fit/
>>
>>36068993
>Alpha genetics+Lazy sedentary lifestyle= "maybe we should just be friends"

This is what gymcels actually believe.

You think Chad gives a FUCK about lifting?

Lmfao. Sure, MAYBE once a MONTH he'll go in and do some BICEP CURLS and CHEST FLYES, but if you think that Chad is in the gym doing some autistic routine with the most retarded gymcel exercises in it, then you're reddit-tier bluepilled.

Chad puts in next to NO EFFORT and yet his body looks INFINITELY BETTER than yours, because of his FRAME and HEIGHT. That's not even going into the fact that FACE is the most important thing, which obviously is unaffected by lifting.

"I don't like you because you aren't muscular enough" said LITERALLY NO WOMAN EVER. The things that make a body beautiful are HEIGHT and FRAME. High bodyfat will make you look worse, but that's only because it hides a good face and a good frame. MUSCLES don't mean SHIT, the MOST IMPORTANT BODY FACTOR ASIDE FROM HEIGHT is the V-taper, and guess what? That's COMPLETELY DETERMINED BY SKELETAL FRAME. Keep coping though, gymcel. I'm sure that "shy qt" you know you lift for will be reeealllly impressed when you tell them about breaking your PR on the deadlift. Lmao at your life.
>>
>>36069091
You're retarded. Chads usually do some pretty redpilled training /conditioning because most of them played sports in high school. You THINK he puts no effort into his body because he doesn't make a big deal about it.

Bicep curl/chest fly routines are usually done by beta normies.
>>
>>36068944
GO AWAY GAINS GOBLIN, THIS BOARD IS NOT YOUR MEMOIRS
>>
>>36069091
Chad still goes to a shitty college for a shitty major and will end up making 50k as a mechanic. Meanwhile I'm rich and have access to the best quality of women, I only train for health and beauty reasons

Chad is the master of the sandbox
>>
>>36069148
>Chad still goes to a shitty college
Normie goes to a shitty college and becomes a mechanic. Chad made a scholarship to some ivy league school and is making connections that will benefit his future career.
>>
>>36068944
SHOO SHOO GAINZ GOBLIN
>>
File: BaitIDontCare.png (35 KB, 625x626) Image search: [Google]
BaitIDontCare.png
35 KB, 625x626
>>36069091
See, I have the FRAME you are talking about. Wide shoulders, narrow hips, good insertions, etc. I even have a nice aesthetic face. You know what happened when I DIDN'T TRY? I was fat. I've dropped 75lbs since then, and I did it through PROPER DIET and LIFTING WEIGHTS. I know you're baiting, but I think it's fucked up you're actively trying to discourage others from lifting.
>>
To be fair the attitude that most of /fit/ have is annoying and pathetic. No fun allowed, always in the gym brah. Not gonna make it, fag.
>>
>>36069091
Wow. I thought the OP was pasta.

People on this website have such jaded views of sex and relationships and self worth. I think it's more about personality than anything else. As long as you're not a hideous freak.
>>
>>36069154
So Chad is in the top 5 percent of males, why should I care then? I'm content being above normies but below Chad, because even if Chad gets the top 5 percent of women I'm more than happy with one from the top 10 or 15.
>>
>>36069190
has there ever been a more bluepilled post on this website?

>>>/cuck/
>>
>>36069194
Yes, that's what chad is supposed to embody. If you feel that way, you shouldn't care. You are a normal and mature human being who is secure with himself.
>>
>>36069194
You should always strive to improve, and you might be surprised you're in the top 5%. How will you ever know if you don't try?
>>
>>36069195
I guarantee there are guys with chadly genetics posting in r9k rn. That doesn't matter if you're retarded. Meanwhile smooth talking little shits can get any girl they want. I know a dyel who looks like Ringo Star who pulls more ass than anyone I know.
>>
>>36069211
I'm rich with good facial aesthetics and a good frame but I'm also two or three inches below the average in my country, so I think that precludes me from the top 5 percent, but I don't feel any ache in my soul for not being perfect.

I'm just happy I'm not poor and ugly as well
>>
>>36069243
>but I don't feel any ache in my soul for not being perfect.
I wish I could feel this way, but I can't help it.
>>
>>36069240
>smooth talking little shits can get any girl they want.
Kind of. Girls with low self esteem will fall for it easypeasy, but an alpha bitch will see right through it.
>>
>>36069250
This is my problem too.
>>
Are we being invaded by /r9k/ or something?
>>
>implying I don't have top-tier genetics and work out anyway

I don't, actually
>>
>>36069301
/fit/ was always /r9k/. The new memes are kicking in.
>>
>>36069349
>/fit/ was always /r9k/
>/fit/ was always /pol/
>implying I'm even surprised if both shit boards overlap the same shit population
Also pls go
>>
>>36069349
We're like diet /r9k/. We have our weird feels threads and shit but we're not nearly on that level.
>>
File: 1424790291259[1].jpg (73 KB, 490x333) Image search: [Google]
1424790291259[1].jpg
73 KB, 490x333
Just because YOU have shitty height, shitty frame, bad frame, no muscles, bad jawline, ugly face, doesn't mean we all do, OP.
>>
holy fuck i keep seeing you in other threads. fuck off faggot get a life.
>>
>>36069369
I can also say the mantallity is completely different here from there. /r9k/ sees a problem, but they choose not to fix it and whine about it. /fit/ actually tries to fix whatever problem they have and (sometimes) get it done.
>>
>>36069450
>mantallity

Is that like a feminist term?
>>
>>36069475
No it's gay Mortal Kombat
>>
I'm good friends with chads so I try to absorb their good traits through osmosis. They have bad traits too, we're all human. This is satire
>>
>>36069495
I am Chad. We lift like crazy.
>>
File: 1455888595380.png (543 KB, 671x1076) Image search: [Google]
1455888595380.png
543 KB, 671x1076
Chad here. We don't really have "good personalities". It's just the self perpetuating cycle of our happiness at being treated better due to our looks, and then we're happy and optimistic because of it (which causes people to be happy towards you) and then... and so on.
>>
>>36069255
not if there is nothing to see through
>2012+4
>still being insecure
topkuk
>>
>>36069148
>Meanwhile I'm rich and have access to the best quality of women

Literally cope: the post. Here's the thing buddy. Women are not SEXUALLY attracted to money. Sure, they'll happily date a beta provider (i.e. you) for his money, but they don't LUST for rich guys in the same way they lust for GENETICALLY SUPERIOR MEN. What do you think girls dream about, some stemcel who spends all day learning autistic formulas, or the HANDSOME, TALL CHAD who works at mcdonalds? I'll give you a clue, it's not the answer you're hoping for.
>>
>>36069240
Don't waste your breath anon, amuse yourself with the vitriol.
>>
>>36069177
And AS I FUCKING SAID, yes, if you're OVERWEIGHT then losing weight WILL make a difference if you have a PRE EXISTING good HEIGHT and FRAME, but ONLY then.
>>
>>36069654
I mean through the tricks and shit though. If you aren't packing real game and aren't hot to them they don't give a fuck about your charms.
>>
>>36069121
>Bicep curl/chest fly routines are usually done by beta normies
Neo/fit/ everybody
>>
>>36069726
but that requires trying, no?
>>
>>36069772
No, because you shouldn't have been overweight in the first place. Being overweight isn't the default state for anyone, you have to go out of your way to be like that.
>>
>>36069764
if you are not confident in yourself even if you seem hot to them as a first impression they will quickly lose interest, so yeah that's true
>>
>>36069772
>you shouldn't have been overweight in the first place
Yeah no shit.
>you have to go out of your way to be like that.
Not really. The opposite is true. Maybe 100 years ago, but as obesity skyrockets not getting fat is what takes effort, not the opposite.
>>
ITT: Losers trying to justify being a loser
>>
>>36069821
/thread
>>
>>36068944
Girls tend to pull way from guys ho are sooper into the gym for two reasons:

-guy might have a lack of confidence if he can engage in self masochism that routinely, he must really need to impress people

-guy might be a total dick and view everyone as sedentary/lazy and be a player

Solution to these is to not mention the gym every 5 minutes, have pizza with your friends sometimes so they don't know you're a judgmental fuck, and only show your gains selectively like as an end game maneuver for a chick you already have a good shot with. Once she gets to know you if you end up dating, then you can let her know how hard you work and impress her again, make you ultimate boyfriend material. Also generally if you're not a shitty person you will make friends and find girls that are also not shitty. If you are le red pill, confirmation bias will make you seek out shitty situations and friends and you'll turn people the fuck off. If power is more important to you than a good opinion of the world you're never going to be more than an npc in your own life.

tl;dr make people get to know you before you let them see behind the mask of how hard you work.
>>
ULTIMATE POWER RANKINGS FOR CASUAL SEX 100% CORRECT CANNOT REFUTE

1.face
2. "personality" (nonautisticness)
3. body that you can't change (height, frame, proportions)
4. body that you can change (bf, lbm)
5. money
>>
>>36068944
What makes you think im lifting for a girl?
I do this shit for myself ffs.
>>
File: child-obesity-672x372[1].png (563 KB, 672x372) Image search: [Google]
child-obesity-672x372[1].png
563 KB, 672x372
>>36069782
>you have to go out of your way to be like that.

Tell that to this kid and the millions like him with shitty parents.
>>
>>36069091
>lifting for girls
Basic bitch confirmed
>>
File: image.jpg (44 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
44 KB, 300x300
>>36068944
We all have the same frame, you're just fat
>>
>>36069918
>we all have the same frame
people have hugely different skeletal structure
>>
>>36069918
wat
Thread replies: 59
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.