[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Sup, /fit/? I'm going to turn 23 this April and I've
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 82
Thread images: 8
File: IMG_3850.jpg (238 KB, 1280x960) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3850.jpg
238 KB, 1280x960
Sup, /fit/?

I'm going to turn 23 this April and I've already noticed me gaining a stupid amount of weight. I'm 6'1 and weighlike 205 pounds; I've essentially gained like fucking 25 pounds in the last year and a half.

I've noticed there is a problem and I want to fix it before the point of no return.

Any little tips y'all can give me to cope with this sudden loss in metabolism and stem the tide of mid-twenties obesity? I don't want to end up like my friends.

>I've already halved my daily dosage of Coca-Cola (I practically only drink coke; used to be 10 cans daily, practically; inb4 omg fat fuck). I'm straight up addicted.
>Started drinking water whenever I get the itch for Coca-Cola.
>I started eating Greek Yogurt instead of pancakes and syrup.
>I've replaced any potato chip consumption to pork rinds.
>I'm working out and running every other day.

What else?
>>
>straight up addicted
>never gonna make it with soda
>>
>Stop drinking soda entirely, drink only water or black coffee, no cream or sugar fatty.
>Stop eating pork rinds or any kinds of those bullshit snack foods. Buy some carrots, if you need a snack eat that.
>You're probably doing some dumb bullshit exercise that isn't doing anything, get on an actual program.
>>
>>36064478
If you can make it with beer, you can make it with so-dahhh.

Anyways, I hope to get it down to like three cans by the end of the semester.
>>
>>36064518
0 cans now m8 buck the fuck up and kick it you dont wanna make it just gtfo
>>
>>36064508
>>36064508
Uhh... Well...

Every other day I just do the excercises I like the most.

>4x25 Crunches
>5x10 Arm Curl Overhead Presses
>4x25 Squats
>4x20 Push ups
>2x1min Planks
>3x20 Lawn Mower Motion things, don't know what they're called.
>Maybe some lunges.
>Run a mile or two.

All of these are done with 20-25 pound weights.

>>36064569
What so that I can have 8 pack abs? Don't care for that shit. I'm attractive enough to get away with a 4 pack. Well... Enough to get away with a crate, but that don't sit well with me.
>>
>>36064410
god i wanna sucker punch you in that fat gut so badly. mostly for not rotating your photo but also because you expect us to read all that shit.
>>
Read the sticky you tub of lard
>>
>>36064626
I rotated it, I swear.

I wouldn't say it's a gut, yet.

And are you picking a fight with me over the interwebs, brah?

Also, is reading an exercise for you? Really isn't that much, mang.
>>
>>36064656
Then what's the point of this board?

I don't want to have a diet solely based on kale and cottage cheese. I need like... People advice. Just little adjustments I could make to my lifestyle.
>>
cut your hair faggot
SS+GO MAD or gtfo faggot
>>
>>36064679
The hair is what sets me apart from every other crew cut nigger around me.

Instant ice breakers for chicks at bars.

Literally, if your hair is nice enough, it's like having giant fucking quad D tits, but for chicks.

"Omg what conditioner do you use. Can I feel it?"

Then you slip your fingers in the pussay.

Gotta love having peacock feathers.
>>
>>36064410
I was actually certain you were a chick with that body... until I notice your snail trail. Good job identifying the problem. Here's hoping you actually go through with losing weight rather than just fantasizing about it. I would be more optimistic but people coddling you here wont help you. Go all out or stop wasting your time.
>>
>>36064410

LONDON
O
N
D
O
N
>>
>>36064410
>Any little tips
Cut your hair faggot
>>
>>36064711
Yeah, the tiny wait is why I wanna get dem wings.

I was great a year ago, occasionally modeled and everything, but I guess I'm just getting older.
>>
>>36064735
Read
>>36064707
>>
>>36064754
>>>36064735 (You)
>Read
If you look like Thor then long hair is ok, you just look like a skinny fat faggot who is too socially outcast to go get a hair cut.
>>
>>36064802
I actually looked like that, minus the abs, around a year ago.

More poo in loo, but yeah.

As I said, apparently not socially outcast enough not to get laid. Obviously I'm doing something right, just wanna correct some of the stuff I'm doing wrong.
>>
>>36064600
trust me mate you dont have a 4 pack there you flabby shit dont come here for advice if you wont follow it
soda is the devil
>>
>>36064845
>I actually looked like that, minus the abs, around a year ago.

this is the most deluded thing I've read all week
>>
>>36064914
I never implied I have a 4 pack currently.

I had one, if anything.

I know it's the devil, but it's stupidly rooted in my everyday life. Puertoricans love they Coke.
>>
>>36064707
im quite sure with your hair you look more Weird Al Yankovitch than the Thor you're going for
>>
>>36064932
>Implying I was never fit.
>Implying I'm not attractive.
>Implying I'm a neckbeard like the rest of 4chan.
>>
File: 1445322567709.gif (1 MB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
1445322567709.gif
1 MB, 400x400
>>36064410
LIFT FAGET
>you want to burn dem cals get dem muscles to burn dem cals
>>
>>36064845
>being this deluded
>having 0 indications on your body of having a previously merit worth body
>or any kind of respectably muscle mass
pls go
>>
File: 1.jpg (244 KB, 2048x1536) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
244 KB, 2048x1536
>>36064939
It's not straight, but that's precisely the reason I get noticed everywhere I go. I got stupid great curls.

I mean, if pic related weren't a manlet, he'd probably get noticed for his hair before anything else.
>>
>>36064964
This fucking faggot here.

>Implying you can't lose that shit in a year due to pre-med studies, lazyness and now, apparently, hitting your mid twenties.
>>
>>36064982
this must be a troll

3/10 for making me respond
>>
>>36064997
Lemme guess, you shave your head and use Axe Shampoo and Body Wash.

You also have a high melanin ratio, live in Flint or pop up the collars on your Polo shirts.
>>
>>36064990
pics pics pics
>>
>>36065014
>tickled
lemme guess you have scraggly woman hair that you delusionally compare to tv and film stars, you dont wash it so you have to make up stories about girls approaching you.
You're also a chubby, pale, basement dweller, who wears metal tshirts/flame shirt and has never felt a human boob.
>>
>>36065019
Nah, not doing that shit.

Even then, what little proof I had of my brief peak in fitness is stupidly embarrassing and traceable.
>>
>>36065076
troll confirmed
>>
>>36065068
>Tickled = Pinned you?

I have my bad hair days, but no, everything else is pretty wrong.

How are things in Flint, btw?
>>
>>36065095
I modeled, man.

It's like posting a nude on tumblr, if I give you that, you get the entire treasure trove.
>>
>>36065105
D E L U S I O N
E
L
U
S
I
O
N
>>
>>36065076
>my brief peak in fitness is stupidly embarrassing

Yeah, looking like Thor must be incredibly embarrasing, fucking beta cuck.
>>
>>36065105
dude if you modeled why do you care?
>>
File: 2.jpg (38 KB, 636x438) Image search: [Google]
2.jpg
38 KB, 636x438
>>36065117
Alright, man.

You're right. Attractive people only exist in Marvel movies.

Fit people also stay fit and don't change with age.

>You're right.
>>
>>36065128
No, the evidence is embarrassing.

It felt pretty good to have a Thor-esque physique.

It's a shame I started eating like shit.
>>
>>36065164
you're obviously a man child
if you had a physique like Hemsworth you wouldnt be here asking how to be /fit/ you'd know

Take advice and put it into practice or leave
>>
>>36065149
>>36065130 legit

No one cares how or if you looked good before, you're a chubster now
>>
>>36064410
become a trap
forget this /fit/ meme and make mad stacks by selling your boypussy
>>
>>36065210
I couldn't have just been lucky and mindful of my physique up 'til now? Not actually have any know how on how to get back on my feet once I become what I hate?

>>36065130
Nude modeling don't look too good when you applying for med school, brah.

>>36065224
I guess I needed some harsher judgment that the girls I fuck.

>>36065210
But what advice have I've been given besides cutting my hair?
>>
than the girls I fuck are willing to give"

Esqz me.
>>
>>36064982
but the first thing people notice about him IS is hair, and then his height m8

It tends to go face and then height right after, unless you are freakishly tall or freakishly short

Its time to get off /fit/ for a bit
>>
>>36065258
>some harsher judgment that the girls I fuck
are you really so insecure that you need to make sure you've dropped that one in there?
if you still need to prove your worth to some anonymous, probably homosexual guys you met on a cantonese sewing ethusiast board you can still look forward to your upcoming growth spurts, don't worry about it & make sure to study hard to get into a good college
>>
>>36064410
Do you eat American food? If so, there's your answer.

Your metabolism has become that of a cow.

And you wouldn't have the wisdom or strength to change your ways even if I told you specifically what to do.
>>
>>36064410
hey op, crazy coincidence, found a post that actually answers all of your questions and likely any more you might have
>>17018018
>>17018018
good luck!
>>
>>36064410
>10 cans a day
wtf bro... that was me in middle school not as a 23 year old
Listen cut out all your soda over time and all other sugary things
Start to run and go to the gym
Eat less food
>>
>>36065272
I'm 6'1, so I'm a giant by puertorican standards.

>>36065276
Sorry, I'm really fucking excited. Do you know how gratifying it is to have nearly fucked the entirety of a group of close female friends and none of them are the wiser?

>>36065283
Try me. Tell me what to do, besides the obvious "NUH SUHDAH". I'm working on it, but I don't think I'm ever gonna be able to completely root out soda from my life.

It's kinda like beer, impossible.
>>
>>36065320
>Do you know how gratifying it is to have nearly fucked the entirety of a group of close female friends and none of them are the wiser?
yes, i'm 26 and i've slept with every close female friend i've ever had past the age of 16. by the way, if none of them know, they probably aren't close enough to care. you dun goofed though, be ready to ruin the friendship circle when they find out. hope you didn't like any of them as friends.
>>
>>36065297
Again, then what's the point of the board rather than to brag about how many plates you can do at once or how many steroids you shot up your cock? Do you also answer "Not your personal army" to raid requests? Sounds like your type.

>>36065315
It's strange I've been able to have kept it up this long without being a fatty.

Thanks for the advice, but anything else a bit more specific? Specific foods I should eat or little bullshit quirks you did to be more active?
>>
>>36065320
>>36065344
>Just because you could doesn't necessarily mean you should.

even truer with pussy in your social circles desu senpai
>>
>>36065350
>Again, then what's the point of the board rather than to brag about how many plates you can do at once
to talk about things that aren't answered in the first thread you see when you come here
>>
>>36065344
They'll probably just laugh knowing them.

I don't want them to find out not because our relationship would be ruined, but because I think it will lower my chances to fuck the ones I haven't fucked.

I mean, one's a tumblrina who loves to say she identidies as a demisexual. It's an uphill battle for that one.
>>
>>36064410
eat less
exercise more
read sticky
>>
>>36065350
Well OP your perseverance and sunny attitude have finally convinced me to share the one secret trick all bodybuilder's use. We eat our cum, it's really that simple. Not a single droplet of that muscle building splooge should be wasted. Slurp it off your palm and lick every little bit off your fingers. It's a little strange at first but the results speak for themselves.
>>
>>36065362
Like how many kilograms of cock you should suck during a deadlift? If whey is safe to be administered anally? Whether some faggot crossfit athlete is /fit/ approved? This shit is starting to sound worse than /tv/.

>>36065353
Feels great, tho...
>>
>>36065365
sounds like you have some degenerate friends my dude
>>
>>36065390
>asks a generic question asked at least 20 times a day on /fit/
>flustered when someone gives him a generic answer
>but hey, at least i can talk about how i've slept with my tumblrina friends
i'm happy you won't come back after this thread 404s
peace opie
>>
File: facetious.png (22 KB, 538x336) Image search: [Google]
facetious.png
22 KB, 538x336
>>36065388
I've never been described as having a sunny attitude, anon.
>>
>>36065350
>Specific foods I should eat or little bullshit quirks you did to be more active?
Sure. Eat a freshly killed sheep's liver raw and do jump ropes with its intestines every second and fourth Tuesday except when it's a fool moon.

Get out of your head the idiotic notion that as long as you do 101 little quirks or "life hacks" you will be a greek statue by the end of the year.

If you're really serious about this, you have to change your entire outlook on diet and exercises.
>>
>>36065400
Yep.

>>36065414
Et tu, stupid?
>>
>>36065385
this should have been the only response to the thread
>>
>>36065451
Not even life hacks.

But I got the way I was by running everywhere and doing push ups whenever I was waiting to be picked up from somewhere. Not to mention working out.

But you say changing lifestyle and I think you're under the impression that going to the gym is a lifestyle overhaul.
>>
>>36064410

I'm going to tell you a secret.

Get ready...

It is very important...

Pay attention...

Don't miss it...

It'll give you massive gains...

Listen:

STICKY READING.
>>
>>36065464
You're right, Human interaction via forums is dead.

If it isn't about roids, it don't belong on /fit/.

Long live the sticky, everybody.

Excuse the thread, guys.
>>
OP you sound like a complete and utter faggot. Please go back to whatever board you came here from and never return.
>>
>>36065635
Yo, man. You say I'm a faggot. But I'm not a faggot just 'cause I'd suck your dick. Alright?

I'd fucking wrastle you down and suck your dick so hard. You'd tell me to stop but would you really want me to, man?

Make you cum and then we see who the bitch is.
>>
>>36065659

Leave.
>>
This question has been covered at great lengths. Google you mayate.

Give up soda you work.

Start a real routine/program that has weight lifting. Cardio after lifting or on off days. Eat lots of protein and limit your sugar and carbs.

You are wasting your time and ours you flojo piece of mierda.

You should just embrace being skinny fat because you have no discipline or willpower to better yourself as a man.

Loser. >>>/r9k/
>>
>>36065684
Leave? Leave? How can I leave when I'm gonna eat your asshole out harder than a funnel full of scared mice stuck in yo rectum? Hypodermically speaking, of course.

And I'm just as fond of dairy air as they is.
>>
>>36065757
Was that supposed to be spanish? No espeako gringo-o, negro. I think you should stick to posting generic replies on the fit section of a Filipino soup sharing website.
>>
>>36065832
Whatever mayate. Enjoy being skinny fat. The mirror doesn't lie, butterbean. Have a Coke :^)
>>
>>36065957
Easy there, kiddo, I could be your father in law in like a week if I wanted to.
>>
File: 1450489830309.png (45 KB, 232x200) Image search: [Google]
1450489830309.png
45 KB, 232x200
>>36064410
I am in the same position as you, I lift one day and do cardio the day. Half hour to 45 minutes each day. Making healthier choices with no junk food in my diet. Been doing this a week and a half and can already start to feel a difference. Just stick with a routine and you will start to feel a difference.
>>
>>36066004
Well you already have a killer dad-bod so if that's your goal you have succeeded. Have another Coke and ease into those "relaxed" fit jeans.
>>
>>36065320
>actually believing they're none the wiser
>L-M-A-O

girls tell each other everything. they already know.
>>
>>36066200
It would've come up if they all knew.

One of them would've probably stopped fucking me if she knew. She don't like sharin'.

>>36066041
Dad-bod? You're really tearing OP a new one. How do you come up with this shit? It's absolutely killing.
>>
>>36064600
>old lady trying to combat arthritis tier routine breh
you need some clay before you can sculpt. Get on SS, no longer than 8 weeks. lurk and do research then decide where you wanna go from there
Thread replies: 82
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.