[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is it worth it?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 99
Thread images: 6
File: fitfeels.jpg (33 KB, 555x444) Image search: [Google]
fitfeels.jpg
33 KB, 555x444
Hey /fit/, I'm soon to be 22 years old, skinny DYEL, kissless virgin and the only reason I'd like to join the gym and get fit is to get girls.

The problem is that I'm not attractive. I don't have nice jaw and straight teeth and I'm not quite tall(5'10) but the biggest problem is that I have strabismus (exotropia). I know you're going to say that I should ignore that and stop making a big deal out of it but you all know that eye contact is most important thing in approaching girls. People are creeped out by it and you can clearly see that. For example, once in the class a girl asked me something, I didn't hear so I turned to her and asked her to repeat and she was just staring at me for like 5 sec (which might doesn't seem a long time but it certainly is for such conversation) before repeating. It's just uncomfortable and it would be even worse when approaching girls in clubs etc.

I can't fix that. There is surgery for it but some people can't get it done because it would cause sight problem and I'm one of them. There are also exercises to fix it but it's only effective in very young age and my parents never went with me to the doctor.

There are two things I came here to ask you.

First, is all that lifting worth it since I only want to do it to get girls but my looks are awkward and repulsive? (I know my chances are better to find a qt with lifting then without but will that be enough)
I feel it's too much effort and I won't accomplish anything by it. Keep in mind that girls are the only reason I'd start lifting.

The other thing is that according to some people (including Scooby - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GMTMAPw3ajs) it's going to take a lot of time to get where I want. In 4-5 years I'll be 26-27 years old and I feel that's too late to start having sex, kissing, having gf etc, even now it's weird that I don't have any experience.
Are those people exaggerating? Is it possible to get good results in like a year?
>>
>>36046607
No, get a gun instead.
Everyone respects a man with a gun.
>>
Lifting is the GOAT way for incels to pretend they're doing something positive for their bodies but still choosing the most anti-social, creepy and bizarre form of exercise there is.

GL ever getting laid from lifting. The sport of aspies.

Looks are everything when it comes to slaying. Autistic weightlifting programs don't make you look good. Your genetically determined HEIGHT and FACE do.
>>
>>36046607
What do you mean you're not tall?

5'10 is tall enough. Don't trust the meme masters
>>
>>36046607
Only one way to find out if it's worth it. And that's to do it.

Worst case scenario you are the guy with all the problems you have right now, but with a good body. That is the WORST case.

Just fucking do it dude. Stop looking for excuses to not do it.
>>
>>36046645
This.

I got better (and more) pussy when I was a 6'0" 120lb skelly than do now that I lift and look way better. I've grown inward and reserved, but back then I had a better personality. The only thing I had going for me was a good face and my personality, shit I didnt even dress that well.

You will not get laid from lifting. Doesnt mean you shouldn't do it anyway though
>>
>>36046607
If you are skinny and well dressed you have just as much chance of scoring pussy as someone who is ripped. Different types, yes, but not different in quality.

However if you fell as though getting ripped will give you confidence, go ahead.
>>
>>36046652
It's solid height but not enough to give some advantage.

>>36046661
I'm not looking for excuses, I said why I'd like to get fitI f being fit wouldn't help with that I'd rather take running or some other hobby.

>>36046645
>>36046689
>>36046787
I hoped great body would compromise(if that the right term to use?) for below average face and strabismus.
>>
>>36046607
Battling insecurities with lifting never works. Yeah you might feel better about yourself but insecurities will still be there to stopping you from getting grills.

If you're going to lift, lift for yourself. Girls will come eventually.
>>
>>36046836
a great body (muscles and low bf) will help your confidence and it will help your facial aesthetics (see low bf).
>>
>>36046836
Have a personality, money, good facial aesthetics, ambition, intelligence, a lack of self hate, and decent body.

Some combination of above, depending on what each individual girl values.
>>
File: david cage.jpg (8 KB, 194x259) Image search: [Google]
david cage.jpg
8 KB, 194x259
>>36046607
>In 4-5 years I'll be 26-27 years old and I feel that's too late to start having sex, kissing, having gf etc

Well fuck you too!
>>
>>36046607
How bad is it? Some of the photos I saw online were quite bad, others seemed mild.
>>
>>36046607
Start lifting OP, it did wonders for me and not just visually, it gives you discipline and teaches you to set goals to reach
That kind of mentality is what helps you become a better person
On a side note, if you can, get a friend to start lifting with you, there's nothing like the bromance that two gymbuddies share (no homo)
>>
>>36046836
Body is one of the last things girls care about.

Face, personality and wallet are king, in some order. Body comes last.

This is a generalization but it's a lot more true than the notion that lifting will get you a girl.
>>
>>36046973
the basis of attraction between sexes is literally based in the dimorphism of the male & female body + face.
>>
>>36046607
Then fucking don't. Don't lift.
If you do things for other people, you'll always get fucked. Do it for yourself you >nogf faggot.
>>
Dude at my gym is jacked and has the same eye thing you do. He's always there with his 5'0 gf who is super attractive. He's 6'1 which is only a 3 inch difference. You're definitely not short. Lifting can only improve your chances with girls and in no way shape or form take away from it unless you try to become me right Olympia or something
>>
Lifting gives you a buttload of confidence (for me atleast). Just do it
>>
File: eyes.png (231 KB, 662x215) Image search: [Google]
eyes.png
231 KB, 662x215
>>36046900
My BMI is around 18, so I don't think lowering BF will help my facial aesthetics.

>>36046915
Not good with most of these.

>>36046928
You know that's true.

>>36046956
Here's a picture. It's a little bit worse from bigger distance and also looks worse when in full face photo.

>>36046972
I don't think those other benefits are worth the effort and money. And I don't know many people who lift.
>>
>>36047211
That's not even fucking bad just shut the fuck up you whiny bitch.

>Hurr I have this minor thing and it's destroying me
>>
>>36047211
It's not that bad. You're right, it's not going to have a positive impact on your appearance, but it seems minor enough to me. It's only a big deal if you make it one though-become comfortable with it, joke about it if that helps, if people see you're secure about it it's less of an issue. Also lift.
>>
>>36047211
I know a guy who has a way worse eye than this. You literally cant tell which eye to look at.

He has a hot blonde wife, tons of friends and lives a fun life. He doesnt even lift. He just has a great personality and is a fun guy to be around, because he doesnt sit there obsessing over stupid shit.

You are letting this shit consume you. Just stop.
>>
>>36046607
Get the surgery and risk the eyesight problem.

If they fuck your eye up and you can't see out of it, then get a fucking glass eye.

Honestly, as long as you can still see out of one eye, you'll be fine. I knew someone for 4 years and didn't realize he had a glass eye till he mentioned it at one point, under the assumption that I knew.

It's not noticeable. Like at all. And even if someone did notice it, chicks like weird things like that sometimes.
Seriously. This isn't about lifting (which you should do, btw). Me, you, everyone with a brain would prefer to have a glass eye pointing the right way than to have a real functioning eye point the wrong way.

Just say you want the surgery done no matter what the risks. Even if it's 100% guaranteed that you'll have sight problems. Fuck dude.

If possible, find a doctor who will accept that you would prefer a fake eye.

Honestly OP. Get it fixed.

But yes. It's worth it to lift no matter what.
>>
>>36047211
>>36047211
>It's not worth getting of my ass to go to workout and improve myself in nearly every aspect, I'll just shitpost on 4chan instead
Hey dingus, here's a little secret, you don't have to go to the gym to workout
>>
>>36046607
Girls like guys who respect and like themselves, but not ever girl is attracted to the same kind of guy. Different girls have different preferences. If you lift, and feel that you look better, others will notice.
>>
>>36047321
>lose an eye to fix minor physical abnormality
Are you a fucking retard? Do not follow this advice, holy shit what kind of a superficial fag would do this.
>>
>>36046645
Not even close homie why you think that aspie went one a shooting rampage
Its about confidence and guys who life are in turn more confident
A 6 can hit a 10 as long as they act like they are able to
>>
>>36046607
>Keep in mind that girls are the only reason I'd start lifting.
It will not help at all
I started lifting to get girls too but honestly im worse off in the dating scene now than ive ever been before and im in the best shape of my life.
Lifting and doing sports IS worth it but dont believe all the bullshit media tells you about women wanting juicy, successful and amitious guys because its crap
Gold diggers want a successful man they can live off of and most women (i think) want a guy they can feel superior too or show off to their friends.
basically work out a niche and try to find girls who are into that sort of thing, if youre good with music start a band and so on
>>
>>36047321
>don't like hair
>shave it off, buy a wig
>>
>>36046689
How exactly does lifting make your personality worse
I swear you are all fucking aspies
Also there is no way a single girl had sex with you at 6 foot 120 thats literal skeleton level
>>
>>36047321
>gosh, my hands are rather small and womanly
>cut them off, replace with bionic hands
>>
>>36047211

I wouldn't have realised if you hadn't mentioned it.
>>
>>36047261
>>36047289
>>36047296
As I sad in my first post I know you are going to say that. But people stare when they talk to me, you can see they are uncomfortable, they don't know where to look and I can see it and it's awkward. Also some people would look behind them to see who am I talking to even though I was talking to them for over a minute. Some people I met thought I'm retarded.

I can't just approach girl and club like other people do because first impression is most important and they get creeped out.

also:
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/18523082
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/18976309
>>
>>36046607
Lifting is worth it. No its not the key to getting laid, but there are health benefits. Ever since I started lifting my Confidence increase, depression decreased, found it easier to talk to people. You can look good in 6 months if you are cutting, building muscle takes time however.
>>
>>36047442
Bionic hands would be dope though
>>
File: skinny.jpg (26 KB, 480x640) Image search: [Google]
skinny.jpg
26 KB, 480x640
>>36047335
>>36047296
>>36047289
>>36047261
>>36047446
Here's how I look, Don't judge . I'm tired of not getting laid and looking ugly as fuck.
>>
>>36047442
Don't pretend you wouldn't if you could.

Anyway, yeah I replied without reading the thread. I now see that OP posted a picture of his eyes and he looks pretty normal. Maybe he looks a bit drunk or tired just.

You look fucking fine faggot. Just lift and stop thinking about it.
>>
>>36047418
>How exactly does lifting make your personality worse
More introvert, requires loads of time and energy plus it takes focus
plus there seem to be a general consensus amoung the population that if you look healthy and fit youre automatically no fun, vis a vis if youre fat and sickly looking youre automatically fun
I wish i had that facebook feed pic to prove my point but i dont
>>
File: LUkOFEc.png (262 KB, 446x456) Image search: [Google]
LUkOFEc.png
262 KB, 446x456
>>36047321
>small dick
>cut it off, duct tape 8 inch dildo on
>"IT'S ALL ABOUT APPEARANCES HAHHAHHA"
Job done
>>
>>36047211
My eyes look way worse, I have un even eyelids and look like I'm permanently stoned. Nobody has ever mentioned it, no girlfriends I've had have ever said anything to me about it just act confident and don't bring it up, if someone mentions it just act like you don't care just say something like they're kinda weird doesn't really bother me. If a girl likes you she'll probably say it's cute desu. Just go lift even if you're an ugly bastard at least you'll be a strong ugly bustard
>>
>>36047457
The same things haopen to my friend I told you about. He gets past it and moves on. Doesnt sound like you can, which is a shame.
>>
>>36047542
>Using facebook feed to prove anything
>Takes loads of time
You can easily be decently fit spending an hour a day and eating like a normal person
>fit people are no fun
You are hanging out with the wrong people bruh, only fucking losers think that
Yeah if you sit there and count your macros like aspie people are gonna thinks its weird
or if you constantly act like you are on /fit/ while in the normal world
But all the problems you guys are talking about are not caused by lifting, they were there before and are way deeper seeded than that lmao
>>
>>36047497
LONDON
>>
>>36047497
PLS
LS
S

BE
E

IN
N

LONDON
ONDON
NDON
DON
ON
N
>>
>>36047623
>>36047610
I'm a guy idiots
>>
>>36047639
prove it or i'm no homo
>>
>>36047639
Don't lie to me
>>
>>36047598
>You can easily be decently fit spending an hour a day and eating like a normal person
Well sure, but my point is it takes time as does any hobby i suppose. depends also on how serious you are about it
>>36047598
>But all the problems you guys are talking about are not caused by lifting
Sorry, i butted into the conversation and im not the guy who was...fuck i cant remember but tall skelly slaying pussy or something
I just have an opinion on how lifting can make you worse off and its easy to just say fuck the world when people are being asshats and shut yourself off in the gym to escape from the stupidity but its no diffrent from people playing games, drinking or doing other anti-social things(and yes yes, these things can be pro-social aswell, i know)

i know when im struggling with life i like to tell the world to fuck off and just hit the gym with good music and relax, regain my position.
point being lifting doesnt get you any more girls than not lifting and if you overdo it, you might actually hurt your chances
>>
>>36047409
I started lifting to get girls and it worked wonders. Did you actually lift? Be honest
>>
>>36047639
Literally completely different facial structure, eyecolor, and eyebrows than op pick
How are idiots falling for this
>>
>>36047682
>Did you actually lift? Be honest
Went from 75kg to 90kg with a bf of about 15-16% right now so...yes?
you did NOTHING else to get girls, just lifting? be honest
>>
>>36046607
first of all: you should lift only to be allowed on this glorious board and have a chance of zyzz smiling upon on you from heaven
if this is not an enough reason for you, then get the fuck back to r9k

secondly, answer me this, honestly: do you really think that if you wake up tomorrow and magically healed by the will of zyzz, will that actually mean that you start to get laid?
the honest answer is no
if you actively start seeking sex, then it will raise your probability, but it still will be very low; so you will get to fuck 140 kg girls instead of 160 kg girls, good for you m8
just start working on other shit, watch classic/preppy clothes threads on fa, get at least to ottermode so the clothes would look good on you, get a hooker so that you will stop idolizing sex/work so much and get to work

also, as a 29yo old man i can give you one advice: right now in your life you probably just want to fuck; but eventually you will start to think about quality of ppl in your life, and this is when your stragdgkbn will become an advantage, because you can just filter all those ppl who react like this girl you mentioned and instantly know who is pure thrash and who may (or may not) be decent
>>
>>36047678
Oh no i definitely agree with you that yes people can get to a point where they overdo it, but most of those people didnt have social skills to begin with
But going from skelly mode to at least normal would easily help your chances, you simply appeal to a larger percentage.
The whole different appearances appeal to different people thing is flawed
Yes people who are out of shape will appeal to some girls, but speaking from a purely biological point of view people who are in shape will appeal to a larger percentage
>>
Yes, but not because it will help you get laid, but because it will make you feel better about yourself.
>>
>>36047592
Move to what?
I want to be able to approach a girl in a club without having uncomfortable experience for both of us.
I can only move to playing video games and quitting social life.

>>36047587
People don't mention it to me too but I can see they're acting weird.

>>36047691
I hope everybody realized it's a different person.
>>
>>36047724
>you simply appeal to a larger percentage.
i gotta say ive taken a break from the dating game since...well it didnt go too well and it took too much focus away from school and work but im feeling autistic in this regard
I know what guys like but i have litterally no clue what girls like.
Ive seen friends of mine who are out of shape and depressed talk to random chicks about their depression and how life sucks and still take the girl home. many times over o.O
Gotta say i have litterally no clue what girls look for in guys, seems to be all over the place
>>
>>36046607
>the only reason I'd like to join the gym and get fit is to get girls

This will never work, trust me.
>>
>>36047719
>will that actually mean that you start to get laid
Probably not, but I'm sure more girls would appreciate me and I'll be able to approach them without making it uncomfortable for us.
>>
>>36047714
>you did NOTHING else to get girls, just lifting? be honest

I do the same things I did when I was the absolute master of skinnyfat. Beer gut + no muscles.
I approached girls at night clubs and got rejected by everyone. I usually counted and averaged 7 rejections a night before going home. Both on fridays and saturdays.
Now the only thing that has changed is my age and body composition and I have girls staring at me and I hardly ever get rejected. (I also dress way better.)
>>
>>36047823
You had loads of practice beforehand, of course you're gonna pull girls now with a better body since you know which buttons to push.
>>
>>36047823
How do you approach them? im guessing something else changed desu
I wish i could test this for myself but night clubs here are chad country and there are like no girls there so its not worth that shit
If it did work for you then grats, you lucked out since check the posts and youre the odd one out.
>>
>>36046607
Get jacked and wear sunglasses all the time you dolt. If people ask you why just tell them
>>
>>36047639
L O N D O N
O
N
D
O
N O H O M O
>>
>>36047893
>You had loads of practice beforehand
True. Killed my confidence though

>>36047901
>How do you approach them?
Same way I always do. "Hi my name is ---. You look cute so I had to come and talk to you. How's your night going?"

Pretty much that or some variation like leaving the "You look cute" out. After that I just talk normally unless I get shut down instantly, which happened quite a lot before lifting.
>>
>>36048005
>Same way I always do
Well, only thing i can do it congratulate mate
Youre definetly the odd one out, doesnt seem like there is loads of people who share your experience mate
Wait, where do you live? country ofc
>>
>>36047730
this
h
i
s

unless your a solid 9/10 your not getting much if you don't see confident and look unhappy. make yourself feel better however you can OP and you will get out more and have more fun
>>
>>36048042
>where do you live?
Finland, autism capital.
>>
>>36047823
How do you hit on girls? I struggle to do it, I can get gf's when I talk to girls for a longer period but I just don't like approaching women to try and get laid. Sometimes girls approach me and I get pussy but it's less frequently that I would like
>>
>>36048096
>Finland, autism capital.
Sweden here, shit country for hooking up with girls in desu
sure they look pretty but damn, they have the sex drive of kermit the frog at best
>>
if you want girls you need to work on your appearance. personality doesnt mean shit when your first impression is always based on looks.

get fit, lower bodyfat = better aesthetics, dont fall for the "I need to be a roiding juicebag" meme.
>>
>>36047771
He gets past the awkwardness by having something interesting to say and a jovial personality. Does this really need to be explained to you?

Your default reaction is to go hide and play video games. The problem isnt your eye, it's you.
>>
>>36048121
My first "line" is introducing my self and telling them they look hot/cute so they know off the bat I'm not looking for friendships. Then I just ask questions about them and talk normally.

>>36048130
>they have the sex drive of kermit the frog at best
Here they hide it really fucking well too. I have to lead them the entire way from start to end and they might not show any sexual attraction at all. Even when kissing they might kind of keep their mouth shut. The only signal I go by is that they are still with me and have not left. I sometimes wonder if it's like this everywhere
>>
>>36048207
>I sometimes wonder if it's like this everywhere
I wouldnt know exactly but i know if you talk to girls about sex things they shut down (co-workers for instance) they just...shut down and act like they dont have sex ever even when they have a bf
my only though then is "jesus, i hope for his sake she is only like this with us"
>>
File: waifuuu.jpg (2 MB, 2448x3264) Image search: [Google]
waifuuu.jpg
2 MB, 2448x3264
Wtf anon a have a lazy eye so it's not static like it is in exotropia. Dude that's only used as an excuse. I have had success with girls, they honestly don't give a shit. Just be interesting you retard.
>>
>>36048169
I doubt any girl who's being approached all night will give me enough time to get "past the awkwardness by having something interesting to say".
>>
>>36048207
I'm a burger and there are definitely girls like that here, but other ones I've slept with are also very passionate. Obviously the girls who act like they're into you are way fucking hotter. So much more fun to bang a girl who is all over you.
>>
>>36046607
don't listen to scooby he's exaggerating, he makes it sound like if you lift for 5 years you'll be 145 pounds and skinny fat, you can still get pretty strong by normal person standerds natty
>>
>>36048276
You're using one retarded hypothetical situation to rule out the possibility of ever pursuing any woman, ever. Do you realize how ridiculous that is?

Not every woman cares that you have a weird eye if you have other demonstrable redeeming qualities. Not every woman has been "approached all night." Not every woman is even at a hookup type club.

Get over yourself you sniveling little fuck.
>>
>>36048276
Most guys are massive pussies who won't approach. Girls don't get approached as much as you think.

When I hear dudes making excuses about not learning how to talk to random girls it just reminds me of a fat person making every excuse to not eat better.
>>
>>36046607
Get jacked, get good fashion, get some fancy ass designer glasses. Literally fixed all of your problems in one go.

And even then, you can still just go to a nightclub where everything is literally made so people's faces don't matter at all. From shitty lightning to a bunch of alcohol.

Don't be a faggot, don't doubt that you can do it. Go and DO IT
>>
>>36048308

Women are all fucking whores and will write you off for the tiniest insignificant thing. They deserve to be held down and raped, it's the only way we'll reproduce and they like it anyway.
>>
>>36048350
This.

People like OP create these threads for the sole purpose of making excuses to not lift, then trying to knock down/argue with anyone who tells them why they are stupid.

Im guessing their perceived "victories" in these arguments allow them to feel justified in their bad habits for another few months or so, until its time for another thread.
>>
>>36048371
>>>/b/
>>
>>36048350
>Girls don't get approached as much as you think.
Had a friends gf who got asked for her number by five guys on a single night when we were out doing shit
They do get apporached alot, had a friend who said guys litterally tagged eachother out in getting the girls attention when he was out in a neigboring city
there is no reason not to try but most girls are pretty sick of being hit on but they usually carry it on their sleeve so you can see it from miles
>>
>>36046607
No. Get the fuck out of here before you become a homosexual. Go to /lit/, read the sticky, read Nietzche. Become the new Sartre (still, your eyes are not as fucked as his and youre not ugly). Read/pretend to read a lot and you will get a low test literary gf. There are many ways to a gf
>>
>argentinian
>brown
>poor
>ugly
>178cm manlet
>skeleton
>balding
>skin is yellowish thanks to jaundice
>pigeon chest
>still go to the gym
All I have are these dubs
>>
>>36048422
checked
>>
>>36048422
gj m8
>>
>>36048422
damn son
>>
>>36046607
Not really. If you do it casually to trim up and look good, it can only benefit you in terms of long term health. So, yes in that sense. But if you're looking to lift for power and push your body to its limit? Not at all. The wear and tear and aches and pains just make you feel like a bitch even if at one point you bench 405 twice.

Take it from me. Lift for your health, not your looks or ego.
>>
>>36046607
How bad is your eye problem?
You have to turn creepy looking into looking interesting.
Weightlifting won't make you interesting, and a good body wont get you anywhere. As you said, it would take you a long time.
My advice: stay skinny, get artsy. Spend the time you would waste lifting on learning an instrument (guitar maybe?), listen to music, develop a taste in music and fashion, maybe paint/draw, read alot. You can't change your outside, but when you start having that creative artsy kinda vibe women will find you interesting (well the right kind of women, artsy and creative themself, no random sluts, but there are some cute indie girls out there).
Thats my best advice, get of /fit/, check out /mu/, /fa/. Or even better, go outside, develop taste, read alot, enjoy art, indie rock concerts and stuff like that.

In short, try having a beautiful inside so people don't care about the outside.
And go for the right girls of course, no random sluts in clubs. Think of qt indie rock girls or something.

Godspeed my friend.
>>
>>36046607
Just do it, once you know what being fit feels your goals may change and start doing it for yourself. Also I know a man that has that condiciĆ³n, HeS married with two kids so its not the end of the world
>>
>>36047442
This is actually pretty cool
>>
>>36047457
Look for other kind of girls then
>>
>>36047941
This
>>
>>36048422
ARGENTINA IS WHITE
>>
>>36046607
first off dont be a sadcunt, accept the hand you have been dealt and make the best out of it. there a plenty of people who have it worse than you. secondly you will look good even after 1year of proper training, hell normies and girls will think you are buff even then. you dont need the body of a greek god to get a girl dude, that being said having a good body can kind of make up for other shortcomings.

and why are you even thinking about this ? what do you have to lose here ? you are definitely not gonna look worse when you train and it doesnt take that much time anyway so wtf are we even discussing here ? If you dont have like 5h a week to do something for your general wellbeing then what is wrong with you ?
>>
>>36046607
>I don't have nice jaw and straight teeth

Go to an orthodontist. Best thing you can do for your appearance outside of getting fit, dressing well, and taking care of your skin.
Thread replies: 99
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.