[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What does /fit/ think about Phenibut? Do you use it? Personally
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 93
Thread images: 7
File: PMF-02033-1.jpg (274 KB, 1600x1600) Image search: [Google]
PMF-02033-1.jpg
274 KB, 1600x1600
What does /fit/ think about Phenibut? Do you use it?

Personally I use it for sleep quality if my biorhythm is out of hand and for recreational purposes.
It makes me super social and chill in public at around .5g-1g.

Need to be careful though, heard a lot of bad things about regular use, so I keep that to a minimum.
>>
>>36041532

I've tried it several times, usually about 2g. Like 6+ hours after I dose I feel like I drank a beer or two and took like 1/4th of a point of mdma. Nothing that crazy, I pretty much freel friendlier and slightly more outgoing.
>>
>>36041596
I love the fact that it is so subtile and smooth, but I guess that's the dangerous thing about it.
You could easily believe it doesn't affect you that much and keep upping the dosage.
>>
how much do it cost and where do i get it.
>>
>>36041681
Around ~30€ for 100g, or ~20€ for 90x500mg caps.
It is really cheap if you take in consideration in how long a dose last.
>>
>>36041532
Use it on an empty stomache, say doing IF and start ur morning with phenibut and coffee u will feel goat.
>>
That shit is motherfucking dangerous.
>>
>>36042082
Why?
>>
>>36041730
>>36041730

Where can I buy it?
>>
>>36042138
Where do you live?
Just google 'Primaforce 100g Phenibut' and you can choose from several shops.
>>
>>36042148

Italy.
>>
>>36042154
Move
>>
>>36042154
bella vez. sono italiano pure io di bologna. il phenibut in italia è sconosciuto e praticamente nessuno lo usa. io l'ho preso da un sito chiamato Bioeva. guarda può essere veramente utile, e può darti anche una bella concentrazione in una sessione pesante di squat, ma stacci attento, davvero; in Italia è considerato un integratore, ma in tanti paesi è uno psicofarmaco da prendere su prescrizione
>>
>>36041532
Took it to counter anxiety at a new job. Took it on my first day so that I would seem friendlier/more outgoing etc.

It definitely made it easier to hide that I hate everyone. Took 6g. Within about an hour I definitely notice some sort of nice feeling. Didn't seem to affect my concentration at all, which is good.

Continued to take 6g regularly. Not every single day, but most days. The effects slowly became less pronounced so I figured it was due to tolerance. But it still seemed to be working.

When my tub ran out, I guess I felt worse than usual for like 2-3 days. But none of the crazy withdrawal symptoms everyone warns about.

It goes well with yohimbe.
>>
It is prescribed as a legitimate tranquilizer in Russia. It's no joke, so be careful.
>>
>>36042183

>>36042183

ciao fratè. Si ho visto pure io su biovea, ma sinceramente costa il doppio rispetto ad altri sity di ecommerce, e spenderci 40 euro mi scoccia. Senti te sai per caso dove reperire yohimbina qui in Europa, insomma senza incappare nella dogana ?
>>
>>36042211
no, mi spiace, però guarda, sti americani secondo me stanno sparando dei dosaggi veramente assurdi....anche una compressa sola, da 250 mg o due, ti danno un buon sonno e un discreto high la mattina dopo. per cui bho...per me il prezzo, anche se effettivamente doppio rispetto ad altri è comunque ragionevole.
>>
Holy shit this sounds like something I need.
I searched for this on my local retailer's site and the only product that had Phenibut in it was 'Pro Supps Crash', a deep sleep enchancer.

Will this still help my anxiety and social performance the next day, if I take it before bed?
>>
>>36042236
>Will this still help my anxiety and social performance the next day, if I take it before bed?
Definetly, you will feel way more relaxed and balanced mentally and emotionally.
Also my dreams are so crazy on this stuff, everything feels way more real and strange. Cant even describe it, it is easy to lucid dream for me on phenibut which I also enjoy.
>>
>>36042236
Take it in the morning. Not before bed...

After 4-6 hours the effect will be at it's peak and slowly go down.

You want your body to be "off" of it during sleep so that you aren't awake to feel terrible for not having the effects anymore.
>>
>>36042256
Thank you so much
>>
>>36042262
But it won't make me sleepy if I take it in the morning right? It has valerian root in it as well...

It says to take 30 mins before bed and only 1 scoop per day.
>>
>>36042236
It just makes you buzzed , man.
>>
>>36042265
Just try it out, but dont expect too much of an effect. Like I said it is really subtle, but that is the appeal for me.
You can fully functional normally without anxiety, stress and with a cool atitude.
>>
>>36042229

Si vabbò so malati come al solito. Quindi mi dici che effettivamente quelli da 250 su biovea funzionano e non sono scam ?
Ci faccio un pensierino, grazie.
>>
>>36042265
>Pro Supps Crash
Oh wait, I just checked out the supp you were linking.
It doesnt have Phenibut inside, it just has GABA inside which is not effective, because it doesnt directly pass the blood-cerebral barrier in your brain, so you most likely wont feel anything.

Google the name of the product 'Primaforce Phenibut' or 'gn laboratories phenibut' and see if you can get the real deal.
>>
>>36042324
Fuck?

It says it has 300g of 'Phenibut HCI'?

What is GABA?
>>
>>36042324
Fuck I bet it's banned in my country/prescription only just like melatonin.
>>
>>36042337
Can you link the supp you are looking at?
GABA is basically the same substance without the phenyl ring, thus not effective to directly dock to your GABA neurotransmitters in your brain.
Phenibut (β-phenyl-GABA) on the other hand is.

>>36042347
Where do you live? Are you the guy from italy?
It's also not officially legal here in germany, but they sell it anyways.
It's kind of a grey area legally wise.
>>
>>36042374
http://www.nzmuscle.co.nz/shop/Shop+by+Brand/Pro+Supps/Pro+Supps+Crash.html
>>
>>36042387
Okay, you were right.
That's the correct form of phenibut.
Also I have found another phenibut only reseller for your country.

http://www.biovea.com/nz/product_detail.aspx?NAME=PHENIBUT-250mg-90-Vegetarian-Capsules&PID=3470

It's up to you, either way you are going to get phenibut.
>>
>>36042413
Thanks dude, I appreciate it. Think I can take it in the morning? Or should I just stick to before bed?
>>
>>36042183
Io l'ho comprato su ebay miei amici arricchiti dalla melanina
>>
>>36042430
You can take it whenever. I like it while it is daytime and then if I want to go to bed I just take another 250-500mg.
Currently I am lurking on 1250mg and it's close to 1pm here in germany.
>>
>>36042281
It won't make you sleepy bro don't worry. It doesn't seem to affect concentration or cause drowsiness at all.
>>
>>36041532
I love it. But you have to learn to use it with sense.

The annoying thing is that it is banned in The Netherlands and now the good stuff isnt sold anymore.
I got some primaforce Phenibut and it tastes different and the effect is not the same as the bags from non-official distributers.

The only downside for me is the lack of sleep after taking it for 2/3 weeks every day
>>
>>36042507
Cant you just import it inside the EU without conseqences?
I order mine from a site which gets it from the UK and there have never been problems here in Germany.
>>
>>36042229
io l'ho preso su biovea
>>
File: 1455094952891.png (113 KB, 364x336) Image search: [Google]
1455094952891.png
113 KB, 364x336
I take it 2 times a week at most, and haven't tried anything more than 3g. It's nice to have in the system during first dates and for nights out. Since I'm a broke fucking student, it's downing 2g phenibut and then having one or two beers over the whole night works wonders for my wallet.

I'd advice everyone not to take it daily. Rapidly growing tolerance means you'll have to up the dose, and eventually your GABA receptors will be fucked up for a longer time, meaning you'll not be able to chemically feel happiness for as long as several months. No, this doesn't happen to everyone, but it's where you're headed if you don't take care. 2 times a week is a good guideline. Notice how it makes you behave, and apply that to your sober self.
>>
>>36042537
I ordered the Primaforce Phenibut from the USA but its not pure I think. With customs taxing it because the fuckers put the correct price on the box itwas about 100 euro's for 2kg which isnt too bad but still.

Which site do you use from the UK?
>>
>>36042570
Thanks for the heads up
>>
>>36042578
I use a german site, but they store it in the UK, because their laws are different - same with DMAA, DMBA boosters.

http://www.supp-shop.de/hersteller/gn-laboratories/gn-laboratories-phenibut-xt-90-kapseln

I think you would have no problem to order it from there and let them sent it to the netherlands.
>>
File: a_farewell_to_gains.jpg (20 KB, 287x480) Image search: [Google]
a_farewell_to_gains.jpg
20 KB, 287x480
Tried it for a few weeks on 500 gr felt great. After a few weeks think fuck it and use 2500gr in one go

Felt like I drunk 10 beers and was really dizzy

the next day when i woke up the whole room was spinning. It felt like the biggest hangover I ever had. Usually the spinning feeling go's away after a few hours, it didn't. Do everything not to puke and to fall asleep

it took me 3 days to recover from those shit effects

After that experience I never took phenibut again
>>
>>36042537
Nobody is going to open your package and check the ingredients of a supplements bottle and recognize an obscure ingredient they have never heard of and know it's banned.

There shouldn't be any chance of consequence... But if somehow you are the unluckiest man alive and they realize it contains a banned ingredient, you can just say you didn't know it had that ingredient because you don't read the ingredients list of everything you buy and research the legal status of each ingredient. They'll understand because literally nobody does that (except bodybuilders lol)
>>
>>36042049
>>36042049
>>36042049

FUCK OFF PRIMA FORCE SHILLS
>>
>>36042625
They generally dont open or control packages inside the EU anyways, so I am set.
Only if I'd order from e.g. America I most likely have to pay taxes and or justify what that powder is and whether it is legal or not. Our "Zoll" is not dumb, they know exactly what stuff you import.

I couldnt care less though.

>>36042658
OP here, I used Primaforce and GN laboratories, both decent.
No shilling bro, buy whatever the fuck you wanna buy.
>>
>>36042658

I was the OP of that thread, and I'm not a shill. Just looking for yohimbine in Europe.
>>
>>36042570
>fucking this.
0,5g to 1 g still a good high for me thoug...does thismean i'm dyel???
>>
>>36042885
How big doses you take is very personal. and more indicative of how your brain is set up than how much you weight.

If 0.5-1g does it for you, no reason to go higher.
>>
>>36042605
Hey sorry to bother, would you advice this brand ?
Do they ship in all of Europe ?
>>
>>36042929
you are better of checking either
http://eu.iherb.com/Primaforce-Phenibut-Unflavored-100-g/57496
or
http://eu.iherb.com/Primaforce-Phenibut-250-mg/58656

they ship to the EU and are a lot cheaper
>>
>>36042943

The problem is not whether they ship or not, it's that I don't want them get stuck at customs. Iherb it's an american company.
>>
>>36043081
this

I found a european source though, ships from the UK

http://smart-drugs.dk/PHENIBUT_60_KAPSLER_X_500MG/p1962862_9068508.aspx
>>
>>36043141
https://store.mindnutrition.com/nootropics/phenibut

This is their real store.
>>
Whats a good, cheap bulk powder source for us brehs in freedom land?
>>
>>36042099
Just Google phenibut withdrawals. It's pretty crazy
>>
Why not just have 1 or 2 beers?
>>
It's the best thing I ever tried.
Taking it before workout gives me the best workout ever, and I feel absolutely amazing afterwards, for up to 2 days.

Its AMAZING.
>>
>>36042256
This is so true.

Oh, and buy from powdercity. Most reliable, cheap and fastest delivery imo.
>>
>>36043775

beer is garbage.
If you're gonna drink alcohol, do yourself a favor and drink anything but beer
>>
File: 1453745739482.jpg (68 KB, 628x587) Image search: [Google]
1453745739482.jpg
68 KB, 628x587
>>36041532
sounds like penisbutt
>>
>>36043081
Mine got through customs fine, to The Netherlands. Did get taxed though.
>>
>>36043858
It's illegal in Norway now as well (shocker)
But NONE of my orders from powdercity got stopped @ customs..Don't know why.
>>
>>36041532

hheheheheheheh

penis butt
>>
File: original.jpg (51 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
original.jpg
51 KB, 800x800
how does it compare to SJW?
>>
>>36043897

It complains a lot less
>>
>>36043869
As far as I know its illegal to sell, not to own, hence shops in the countries shut down.

Most likely because it is a reputable source so they dont check it.
>>
>Side effects

>They include sleepiness and hangover-like effects such as headache and depression once the drug has worn off.[5]
>>
>>36043899
:p
>>
>>36043959
>hangover-like effects such as headache and depression once the drug has worn off.

never had this in the years I have used it.
>>
On a serious note, why do drugs get banned as soon as they're found to actually work?

Although I'm usually against prohibition, I can kind of understand the logic behind banning certain drugs. But when countries ban/make it hard to purchase legit stuff where the benefits outweigh the cons like melatonin or modafinil, what's the fucking point in banning it?!?! I'm aware these substances aren't banned/controlled everywhere but they are in a lot of countries

It's like you're forced to break the law or just use shit that doesn't work. Take fat burners for example. Go on amazon right now and search "fat burner". NONE OF THEM WORK. They're all BULLSHIT supplements with long ass meaningless names that do absolutely nothing. There's no ephedrine, no clenbuterol, no yohimbine, I can understand there being no DNP because it's so easy for retards to overdose on, but seriously. Why is it so hard just to get things that work?

It's like with buying or (if you're lucky) getting prescribed testosterone, why is it illegal/complicated in most countries for men to increase their T levels? We actually NEED it to function properly, but it's so hard to get. Meanwhile any mentally ill woman can walk into a clinic, say she's a man in the wrong body, and get pharma grade shit prescribed. Fucking ridiculous.
>>
>>36043996
Me neither, but I have had a feeling of pressure in my chest and restlessness a day or two after a rly high dose...especially when combined with alcohol.

On now dose on its own, I've never felt any bad side-effects.
>>
>>36042194
I felt really apathetic, my room became a mess, studies went down the drain, etc. upon withdrawal.
>>
Phenisbutt
>>
>>36043897
The do completely different things.

Saint John's wort is a mild SRI, which will mess with serotonin, and Phenibut messes with the Gaba receptors.
>>
>>36044062

If your tests levels are below normal it's trivial to get a prescription for topical or injection testosterone. If you have a hard time getting a prescription for it, it's because you don't actually need it. If it were over the counter, tons more people would be getting fucked up by it in a real hurry. At least the way things are, you actually have to try pretty hard to fuck your shit up.
>>
>>36044143
Go to bed, anon.
>>
>>36044179

Difficulty to get prescribed testosterone has nothing to do with whether or not the person really needs it.
Doctors are people like you and me who went to school and sit down to take a shit; some are more knowledgable than others and some are just plain bad
>>
>>36044265

There are procedures to these things. Where a doctor's knowledge and skill comes into play is identifying the meaning in ambiguous data, and identifying the true cause of atypical illnesses and phenomena.

Only a mega shit doctor won't prescribe you T if your T levels are low. Like, criminally negligent level of shit.
>>
>>36044143
x'D
>>
>>36041532
I've been using Piracatem as my first intro to Nootropics but reallly don't notice much affect at all.
>>
>>36044298
I assume you're either a doctor or someone that was prescribed TRT?
>>
>>36044334
I've noticed my memory/attentionspan/creativty have all gone up on piracetam
>>
>>36044344

My father is currently prescribed topical test and has been for years since his production rates dropped below a healthy threshold (he lost a testicle due to a botched varicocele repair).

Younger brother got test shots when he was a teenager to correct delayed onset puberty or something like that
>>
File: CCR0sWSUgAAu49Y.jpg (37 KB, 597x718) Image search: [Google]
CCR0sWSUgAAu49Y.jpg
37 KB, 597x718
>>36044423
>(he lost a testicle due to a botched varicocele repair).
>>
>>36044439

It's okay luckily he had a spare
>>
>>36044445
So close to quints
>>36044444
>>
I love working out on penisbutt, for some reason my strength and energy double

>>36044095
The only side effect I get is that I sleep really light and less if I take it for long times.
kind of when I take too much ritalin or amphetamines.
>>
>>36042281
Yes after about 4 to 5 hours it will

Great to take every now and then but avoid daily usage.

Happyhippogerbals.com
Where i get mine and thoroughly satisfied.
>>
i used to feel sick from it. also the withdrawals are a bitch
>>
>>36042472
where did you bought your phen?
i paid about 40€ for 50g. Its a little bit odd because it came without text just the package with 50g phenibut hcl but it seems to work for me
>>
Where is the best place to order this from?? Amazon doesnt have it?
>>
File: scoop_5577_5747.jpg (44 KB, 277x358) Image search: [Google]
scoop_5577_5747.jpg
44 KB, 277x358
>>36043775
phenibut lasts for 6 hours on one dose and has 0 calories brah. Sometimes it feels like it lasts all day ill take it at 7am and still feel its effects 12 hours later.

If you keep the dose under 2g and no more than 2 times a week you wont have any withdrawals.
Thread replies: 93
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.