[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
FAT GIRLFRIEND
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 108
Thread images: 11
/fit/ im so angry right now, my girlfriend asked me to a buffet for our date this valentines day, i told her that im not bringing her to a buffet, because she doesnt take care of her body, does not exercise and i told her she's getting fat.

i told her before that she needs to exercise and invest on her body, so that when we get older, we can still visit a lot of outdoor places and do a lot of activities that couples do.

/fit/ i dont want my girlfriend to be fat. it makes me sad thinking if she keep this up she will become like her mother with a lot of health issues at the age of 40.

meanwhile im working out 3-4 times a week to look good for her.
>>
>>35994113
pump n' dump.
>>
File: image.png (557 KB, 1136x640) Image search: [Google]
image.png
557 KB, 1136x640
>she doesn't take care of her body
>she's getting fat

>to look good for her
>for her

you're honestly doing it wrong, man
>>
>>35994113
plow n' flow
>>
>>35994113
tbqh honest you should probably cut out her liver and eat that for valentines.
Then dump her
>>
stick n' ditch
>>
>>35994113
>dates a fatty
>lives a miserable live with a fatty
>wants to look good for said fatty

I hope you stay together till she dies of heart disease OP :')
>>
>>35994113
rape & kill
>>
>>35994190
she wasnt fat before. she just stopped taking care of her body
>>
>>35994113
Dude seriously, if she doesnt care enough about herself and her own health or care about looking good for you as you do then why are you still with her? You've told her shes getting fat and she needs to get on track which is good but if she doesnt you need to leave her senpai.
>>
That's a big red flag OP. Unless you want a fatty in half a decade, you gotta get your bitch under control

My gf offered to treat me to Thai food myself. Pretty excited, we haven't gone in a while.
>>
>>35994241
how do i manage this?
>>
>>35994283
Have a calm, rational one on one talk with her about this when you're not mad, and not before or after she just pigged out. Write down your concerns (her health, finding her less attractive, etc) for the talk, and tell her not to interrupt you until you're done. Tell her your concerns, and most importantly, how to fix the problems in a sustainable way. Let her know that you can't be with somebody who doesn't care about their appearance and doesn't care about being attractive for you. Then give her the chance to respond, but don't cave to any threats or crying.

The key is to approach the issues in a rational, unemotional way instead of getting mad in the moment. This way she's more likely to listen to the rational, analytical you, and you're more likely to get your feelings across in a clear, directed manner. If she doesn't agree to start taking steps to not be fat, then you're going to have to seriously consider leaving her.
>>
File: 66539.jpg (45 KB, 590x400) Image search: [Google]
66539.jpg
45 KB, 590x400
>>35994113
What the fuck are you doing OP?

You mean you work out 3-4 times a week to (maybe) fuck a soon-to-be landwhale?

Let me remind you what is the purpose of working out.
We work out to improve ourselves and get girls that look like pic related.
If your girlfriend doesn't change attitude, find one who's into fitness, and I swear, you're gonna have a lot of fun (plus having a gf who works out is a huge motivation).

Post pics of you and your gf so we can all laugh please.
>>
>>35994342
im not ready to say that last part about leaving her, im still hopeful, im thinking she just needs a constant whipping. she told me 2 weeks ago that she will definitely going to diet. your thoughts?
>>
>>35994342
you have to be willing to leave her if she doesn't comply or your talk has no teeth to it and will never ever work. Without a penalty clause you're basically appealing to the humanity of a woman (loud laughter)
>>
>>35994389
She wont. Trust me, I've been in the same situation with my gf. W
She always starts doing something about it and then stops at the first incovienience. She'll then apologize and swear to do better next time, but she never will.
>>
File: 1379106458047.jpg (172 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1379106458047.jpg
172 KB, 1920x1080
>>35994387
Why don't you have a bigger version of that pic? :(
>>
>>35994436
My pee pee is stiff right now
>>
>>35994436
Just google "blonde redhead brunette naked" and you'll find as many pics of those angels as you want.
>>
File: Gomez.jpg (10 KB, 203x248) Image search: [Google]
Gomez.jpg
10 KB, 203x248
>>35994113

OP to his Hamplanet:

I just wanna look good for ya, good for ya uh huh...
>>
>>35994113

Why doesn't she want to take care of her body?
>>
>>35994113
Take pictures of her when she eats and tape them onto the bathroom mirror every morning.
>>
>>35994469
she got lazy..
>>
>>35994492
fucking kek
>>
>>35994113

tell her you can't be with someone who doesn't value themselves at least as much as you do them

If she's as much of a hambeast as you say it's not worth sticking around
>>
>>35994496

Lazy is no excuse..

Ask her why she doesn't want to be attractive to you anymore? Ask her why she doesn't want to take care of her body.

I repeat again: lazy is not an excuse, there is something else going on.
>>
>>35994608
probably she got to comfortable
>>
>graduate uni
>gf and I get an apartment together in a new city
>she starts getting fat
>realize she feels as if she's my fiancee already
>so she can turn into a blubber devil
>epiphany
>security = obesity

bail dude

it's only going to get worse
>>
>>35994648

Not being attractive to eachother will cause relationship problems in the future.

It is best to do something about it in a beginning stage, when its easier to solve. Don't be unrealistic, but at least make sure she's healthy and not unnaturately weighty.

If she's getting a bit chubby that's fine, such is life, you get older you get chubby, but fat is something that can easily be done something about.

You got to know eachother because you liked how you looked right? You stay together because you find eachother interesting, but you should not forget that the eye also wants something.
>>
I told my girlfriend I would leave her if she got fat
She cried, called me an asshole then we had some of the best sex we've had yet
Next week she signes up for a gym and now our relationship is better than ever

You guys need to stop being so scared of telling the truth
>>
>>35994342
>women
>rational, emotion-free conversation
Pick one.
>>
>>35994169
doesnt even rhyme
>>
>>35994113
I don't understand why you guys don't date people with the same values as you in the first place. I'm guessing because you guys are desperate for ANY female attention and will take what you can get. My Bf clearly understand that I don't like or accept bring fat on me or him, and I understand he also doesn't dig fat chicks. You two obviously have poor communication and differing viewpoints on some key issues. But if you really want to try with this one...
>encourage her but take her through the steps she needs to accomplish
>don't makit seem like you're her drill coach vs Bf
>try cooking healthy food together
>go out together on hiking dates, roller rink, etc-To get active yet be fun
>tell her you just want to live a happy fulfilling life together
>don't "attack" her, ease her into it or you'll scare her off and make her feel not confident
If this doesn't work, move on and do a better job of scoping out your partner before you agree to a relationship.
BTW my Bf and I are going to ayce buffet valentines, but we mostly eat the sushi and cab legs(they don't have to be bad)
>>
>Girl I'm plowing is higher test
>always staring at my body and grabbing my arms
>you're so hot anon omg
>starts telling me she used to be way skinnier
>in hs she was an absolute dime now she's a bit bigger
>tell her yeah I can tell
>she starts saying she's been doing spin class and is trying to lose weight
>her hot friend who lifts says she needs to start lifting
>tell her yeah you should lift but duets a big part of it too
>showed some hesitation but she's going to lift with that girl Monday
>hopefully gonna convert her
>>
>>35994113
Just dump lol. Don't worry about looking like an asshole for breaking up with her cause she's getting fat. You are wholly justified when you're putting in the effort that she refuses to do.

It's not purely about looks. You want to have someone you share interests with (such as fitness) and can actually do that together. Not only that, but her gaining weight suddenly is a huge red flag as to what's going on in here mind. Does she not care anymore? or is it something else she refuses to say/admit to? In any case, she is at fault.
>>
>>35994769
Shoo shoo back to your containment board
>>>>>/r9k/
>>
File: 1421182838400.jpg (139 KB, 800x640) Image search: [Google]
1421182838400.jpg
139 KB, 800x640
Yo OP did your gf write this?
>>
>>35994887
Hahahaha holy shit. I hope he dumped her. If she gets in shape to get married she's just gonna balloon back up again immediately after.
>>
>>35994389

Ha! She'll never do it. You hurt her feelings and she'll seek solace in more food. Cut bait my friend.
>>
Using the "I don't want fat children" dodge is always a safe bet when trying to get your long term gf to lose weight.

It covers all angles.
>>
File: 1442884525189.png (928 KB, 1080x1920) Image search: [Google]
1442884525189.png
928 KB, 1080x1920
>>35994113
>meanwhile im working out 3-4 times a week to look good for her
>to look good for her
>for
>her
>>
>>35994970
Who else is he going to be a big guy for?

You?
>>
>>35994873
He is right though, every time ive talked to women about fitness they get "insulted" even if its gentle encouragement to workout as a couple.

If a girl isnt a fitness nut of her own accord, you cannot change her.
>>
>>35994436

wow the one on the right has super cute perky nips
>>
>gf doesn't want to do squats because she "doesn't want to get a big butt"

kill me, or kill her, or both
>>
>>35994995
Kill you desu.
>>
>>35994342
>woman
>calm and rational
>discussing her weight

Have you ever met a woman?
>>
>>35994216
I just broke up with my girlfriend of three years over the same thing.

Sure it makes me shallower than a plate of cereal, but if she becomes her mom in 20 years, I don't even think my dick would reach her hole
>>
>>35994814
If her stomach's dough, treat her rough
>>
>>35994113

>im working out 3-4 times a week to look good for her.

You'd get the same results if you covered yourself in donuts
>>
>>35994113

> tfw no fat gf
> tfw no fat gf to pound regularly as a form of exercise

I want these feels. I want to spread those legs and sink my weiner between her soft, big buns, spanking them occasionally and hearing her moan and beg for me.

No homo.
>>
>>35995061
>if her stomach's dough fuck her raw
>>
>>35995088
That doesn't rhyme either.
>>
>>35995091
>dough
>raw with a texan accent
it's closer
>>
>>35995002
I tell my Bf all the time I'd die before I let myself get fat, and I tell him he also better not get fat. I'm sorry your personality /looks attract inferior mates, but maybe you should address that before blaming half half of the entire population for your shortcomings?
>>
>>35995156
Please stop acting like women are rational and can be reasoned with.
>>
You've probably heard it off a few anons in this thread already, but think carefully about your relationship going forward in terms of her matching your ideals.

Personal anecdote: My last relationship was with a chubby chick. I picked up lifting during our relationship and started making gains. Because it was a good outlet during tough times, lifting started to become a big passion for me. From the outset, she had a passion for food, sweets etc. and this never really went away. Celebrations of any sort were usually meals out.

I tried to get her into lifting, fitness or just generally eating right for a long time during the relationship. It never happened with consistency, bur she always swore she'd lose weight. Towards the end of the relationship, I felt myself being dragged down to her level. I came from skelly beginnings, but I was starting to put on a serious bit of belly fat and going to the gym far less often.

Fights happened, we broke up. 3 months later, I'd shredded 7kg and was back to being lean, preparing for a clean bulk. 6 months later and she hasn't lost a pound. My body, on the other hand, has never felt more marketable.

>tfw imagining how long it could have taken to get her healthy, fit and slim had I tried to stick with it
>>
>>35994113

It's simple, brotha. BREAK-UP WITH HER.
>>
>>35994113
Imagine your life in a decade or two.

Is she part of that? Do you really think you'll ever reach that point with her? Can you live the life you want to live with that person?

Honestly, dump her. It won't get better.
>>
>>35994389
There needs to be a tangible consequence. Letting her give vague, unspecified reassurances to shut you up only prolongs the issue. You need to decide if her being fat is a big enough issue to end the relationship.

>>35994391
What this guy said pretty much. She needs that threat, or at least the knowledge that this is that big of an issue for you.

>>35994769
>>35995002
It worked with my gf. I found that me getting mad triggered their irrationality, while being analytical and detached gave them no emotions to feed off of. If your woman still flips out even when you approach an issue rationally then you need to leave.
>>
>>35995088
If she wipes her ass with a rag on a stick
Get on that high test pussy quick
>>
Break up with her you fucking retard. She's not going to change.
>>
>>35995156
Implying this is the mindset western women typically have.
>>
Had a fat slut friend, does that count?

She gave me a place to stay when homeless & provided fundage towards a gym membership.

High test ebony goddesses are another topic completely.
>>
>>35995156
My gf is the same and I'm so glad about that.
>>
>>35994169
>amerifats spell plough as plow

Absolutely disgusting.
>>
>>35994113
>meanwhile im working out 3-4 times a week to look good for her.
>to look good for her
>for her

never gonna make it
>>
>>35995163
>stop proving my biased poorly thought out stereotypes as invalid
No. Take this opportunity to re-evaluate yourself
>>
Why are you wasting your time on some fat cunt who's obviously taking you for granted

>lifting FOR HER (never gonna make it btw)
>she doesn't even care enough about you to watch what she eats

It's time to dump her and get yourself an upgrade, op.
>>
>>35995431
I'll stop thinking women are irrational when even 1% of the women in my life start consistently acting with any sense of rationality.
>>
>>35995255
You may be right to an extent, but 1. How society raises women is a bigger factor with this problem than actual biology and 2. Its not fair to assume all females will be the same in any aspect ( same for males, were all humans that can vary greatly). Also if you're actually legit fit, you're already above the average and shouldn't be settling for the "typical" anyways. I realize that I take care of myself and refuse to settle for average or less because I don't accept that in myself.
>>
>>35995444
And that would be the sound of the point flying over your head at Mach speed. The point is shit people attract other shit people. You're not going to find a decent female in your life because you have shit a personality and a lot of personal biases holding you back, likely affect your life on the daily for worse. That's like a a sane, handsome rich man going off and marrying a fat tumblr feminist. Ffs let some form of rational thought penetrate your sea of self perpetuating negative cycles
>>
>>35994113
>so that when we get older, we can still visit a lot of outdoor places and do a lot of activities that couples do.
I get that you need to feed her that kind of bullshit, but I hope that's not how self-rightous you really are.
You are with friends here, you can admit you just don't want to look at and touch a nasty ass fat bitch.
>>
>>35996102
I honestly feel the same about that topic. There are of course both parts to it, but the thought that I couldn't have some fun outside with my wife and kids is equally off-putting as fucking some fat cunt.
>>
>>35995534
This is pretty much a summary of the life of a large portion of /fit/, as well as the redpill retards.
>>
>>35994179
OP don't take this advice. Eating the Liver of a whale, walrus, or a seal is dangerous and you risk Hypervitaminosis A, which is fatal.
>>
File: Screenshot (2).png (281 KB, 440x411) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot (2).png
281 KB, 440x411
>>35994113
>like 3 years ago
>was fat
>gf was fat
>gf kept telling me to do exercise and get fit
>she didnt do jack shit
>broke up with me because I didnt get fit
>mfw
>>
Fatten her up and eat her.
>>
>>35994113
You know what my solution for this would be?

"Pathos"-- the use of emotional appeals to provide evidence for your argument. A rather poor way to argue in formal debate, but nonetheless a powerful force of rhetoric.

It's evident that simply stating the cold, hard truth isn't working for your relationship, so something else must be done instead. Take a component of her identity that she holds dear (her looks, her personality, her competence, her adherence to morals) and show her that she is not living up to you or her own standards.

Laconically, make her feel convicted for her poor choices in health. Conviction can do a lot of good for someone if they know when and why to act.
>>
>>35994169
Penetrate and evacuate.
>>
>>35994387
>>35994436

Totally Spies: The College Years

Goddamn sluts. I'd still plow Sam until next July though.
>>
File: Anger.jpg (60 KB, 449x311) Image search: [Google]
Anger.jpg
60 KB, 449x311
>>35994648

>probably she got to comfortable

She arrived at comfortable? The fuck are you talking about. See clearly got more comfortable that is acceptable.

You illiterate.
>>
>>35994887

I agree with the mod though. Dumping him is the best course of action.
>>
>>35994855
Are you me?

>be getting fit
>starting seeing this hi-test qt with a mean blowjob game
>she joins a gym and starts going before work 4ish days a week
>makes sure to mention it constantly
>enjoys my healthy cooking

I hope she makes it.
>>
>>35997299
>dumping someone who wants you to improve someway

yeah surely the mod is right

>but muuhh feelings
fuck your feelings stupid landwhale
>>
hit it and quit it
>>
>>35994980
Quality kek m9!
>>
you disgust me
>>
>>35995534
>The point is shit people attract other shit people.
This
>>
>>35994855
>tell her yeah you should lift but duets a big part of it too
Routine:
3x5 Squats
3x5 OHP
1x5 Deadlifts
1xF Acoustic rendition of Endless Love
>>
No fat chicks. Follow the fucking rules and stop letting these lazies think they can get away while doing the minimum
>>
File: 1450365012267.png (382 KB, 512x512) Image search: [Google]
1450365012267.png
382 KB, 512x512
>>35994887
>I tried explaining to him that my body simply feels more comfortable at 220lbs and a lot of my family also gained weight at this age
HOLY SHIT HOW IGNORANT CAN YOU BE sorry senpai but this shit triggered me
>>
>>35994113
intercourse n' toss
>>
>>35995087

i wish i had those feels
>>
>>35994113
break up with her on valentines day. do it faggot
>>
>>35994113
You're not happy and she hasn't/isn't going to change her selfish fat ways for you. A buffet? Life fucking Golden Corral? Just leave her, who cares if tomorrow's Valentine's Day. It's just a chocolate/roses shill fest anyways.
>>
this is what happens when you dumbasses have chubby/fat/bbw fetishes and try to act on it in real life

NEVER DATE A CHUBBY
NEVER DATE A CHUBBY
NEVER DATE A CHUBBY
>>
>>35994169
Plow n chow
>>
>>36000009

most people on /fit/ are dating whales

they just call them "8/10 qt's" cause it makes them feel better
>>
> get a gf
> both put on 10kg
> she's probably approaching my weight
> she's still somewhat athletic
> told her shes getting fat
> she gets cocky and asks me to do a several km hike
> i weight train and rarely do cardio
> she has to continually stop and take breaks and I smash it

Hope she makes it when I do
>>
File: 0834 - RnKFDyl.jpg (27 KB, 380x250) Image search: [Google]
0834 - RnKFDyl.jpg
27 KB, 380x250
>tfw i had plans on v-day for the first time in 26 years and they ditch today

FUCK man why do i always pic the wrong girls. ive literally never had success in my fucking life man im sick of getting fucking hurt niggers
>>
>>36000000
>>
>>35998396
sensible kek
>>
>>35995002
>>35995156

BTFO
>>
>>35997337

You misunderstand. The whale is going to be a piece of shit regardless, the man is MUCH better off dumped.
>>
>>35994887
>>35999410

this made me mad
>>
>>35994113
Im doing the same except weve both been cutting so we're binging instead of fucking
Thread replies: 108
Thread images: 11

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.