[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
SARMS?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 135
Thread images: 11
File: sarm.jpg (92 KB, 444x444) Image search: [Google]
sarm.jpg
92 KB, 444x444
Anyone here have experience with sarms if so which ones and what results did you get?
also anyone heard of a sarm called yk-11?
>>
bro just take some winstrol

you never know with sarms, there hasn't been enough research in them.
>>
>>35916846
thought about hopping on LGD.. still not sure yet tho

just not enough information out there yet..
>>
>>35918107
Same. Considering Ostarine tho, anyone with experience?
>>
>>35917033
Because sarms are easy to get, you dumb fuck. Not everybody has a connection with somebody who has gear. Sarms can be found on any research chem site with EASE.
>>
Best place to get ostarine? Quality > price.
>>
>>35917033

Doesint that shit destroy your connective tissue?
>>
I wouldnt trust any "yk11" out there.

1) it has had absolutely no animal testing. It was created and then tested on some cultured cells in a petri dish.
2)Worst case, you get a prohormone. In which case you've just shut yourself down and will need clomid or nokva to restart your hpta.

LGD and Ostarine have some actual clinical research, both in animals and humans. Ostarine actually entered phase 3 human trials this year.

I would stick to istarine or LGD. From my personal experiences, ostarine is better for cutting, and really really good for healing/preventing tendonitis.

LGD will let you significantly increase your workout volume.

Neither one will pack on 20# of mucle, or jump your bench by 25#lbs after a few weeks,but they will let you recover from more volume, and handle greater training loads.
>>
>>35921532

What site should i order from?
>>
>>35921821
Ive used ceretropic and innovapharm.
>>
anyone use southernsarms?
>>
>>35919357
ordering sarms requires
>internet connection
>credit card

ordering roids requires
>internet connection
>credit card

fucking tards. I've blown through hundreds in sarms and I know now I should have just used steroids.
>>
>>35924010
Have fun with a permanently surpressed hpta fuckface
>>
With all the hassle they bring, along with prohormones and roids. I think I'd just rather stay natty and not deal with the headache.
>>
>>35924038
Jesus christ. Implying theres not a variety of drugs to ensure you can restart your hpga
>>
File: 1441036412457.png (101 KB, 569x501) Image search: [Google]
1441036412457.png
101 KB, 569x501
>>35924038
if you dont abuse the dosage dumbass besides that theres less suppressive ones you could take and not have to worry about it, the estrogen rebound when you come off cycle is the real killer for roiding
>>35924250
where you getting it from and are you sure its not the legal prohormone epiandro? instead of real synthetic steroids
>>
>>35916846
cant wait till this shit gets banned so we can stop seeing these threads everyday.
>>
File: Post-The-Endocrine-Journey-1.jpg (36 KB, 500x372) Image search: [Google]
Post-The-Endocrine-Journey-1.jpg
36 KB, 500x372
>>35925345
the worst part there asking a natty community which is known for not knowing shit about the endocrine system
>>
>>35925337
>Estro rebound
Use a suicidal AI
>>
File: 1453451017566.gif (2 MB, 1080x1351) Image search: [Google]
1453451017566.gif
2 MB, 1080x1351
>>35925424
ahh i thought you where taking roids
i ill check that out im useing 400mg of DIM 100mg for each meal and 1 before bed and results are great that and i take 5000iu and it helps pretty well
http://mindandmuscle.net/articles/liquid-labs-pro-series/
http://primevallabs.com/tri-andro/
have you ever tried legal prohormones ?
my results are meh from them but i get major back pumps 30min after i take it so i guess it works based off the roid forums
>>
>>35925493
Id take SARMs before prohormones.
>>
File: 1433373599.methados_mans_gift.png (463 KB, 1018x878) Image search: [Google]
1433373599.methados_mans_gift.png
463 KB, 1018x878
>>35925837
i know more about prohormones, steriods, estrogen blockers than SARM's so unless you wanna dig around for links imma not take sarms
the DHEA metabolite prohormones are safe for your liver and have a low conversion to estrogen so its litteraly a good practice run before you take the real deal, if i take a rather large dose aka 300mg of 1-andro sublingualy i can see around but mostly less than 10lbs of muscle mass added in 8 weeks with no conversion to estrogen and with an estrogen blocker im even safer off when i come off the cycle(HTPA). can i atleast get the same results with any of the sarms for the same price ? have you tried it ?
>>
>>35923111

thx Mr trips
>>
I'm somewhat interested in SARMS and somewhat reluctant to try roids. Mainly I worry about fertility (>inb4 HCG), hittin a vein when I pin (>inb4 just pin fegit), losing hair (>inb4 take fin) and become a bloated moonface (>inb4 estrogens). Too many variables, too many side effects, so easy to JUST yourself up.

A SARM that would allow me to pack a few pounds of LBM, I don't even need much I'd be happy with 5 pounds or something (No/small increase in fat of course). I'm more interested in extra capacity for recovery, more blood flow for resistance, extra tendon strenght.

There must be some experienced fag in here. Pls respond.
>>
Anyone know about interactions with antidepressants/lithium cant find anything on the web. Obviously never gonna fuck with roids are sarms any better?
>>
>>35919357

so is steroids....
>>
>>35929387

But you need pct with roids tho. Yes you make better gains, but what if i just want something to give me a little edge?
>>
>>35929130

For that, if you want to really gain size(for a sarm cycle) take LGD, you can 4-8 weeks depending on what you want to do. If you take LGD do very high volume to maximize the potential of the drug. You are going to want a PCT because no matter what some people have said they are supressive. Especially LGD. Mini PCT just nolva for 4 weeks would be just fine.
Only take 5mg lgd, more has very diminishing results, and just shuts you down more.

If you want to recomp you can take ostarine with some GW, hell even just ostarine. Now with ostarine I would still take a PCT, or at least have it on hand in case you feel down. 45mg for 8 weeks would have you decently shutdown. Same protocol as LGD. GW is a hell of a drug for endurance and fat loss, there are mized opinions about it causing cancer, im fairly certain it doesn't but that's me.
>>
Yo y'all have heard of xenoestrogens before yeah? plastics leaching into water supplies feminizining animal populations to the point of male congenital hermaphroditism and shit

well xenoandrogens exist as well, I was looking into this earlier and discovered that they're actually used as PEDs touted as undetectable by testing methods. there is not much info out there about this stuff though, i made a thread trying to ask around here when I was first checking this stuff out and literally no one replied. How are SARMS different? they're research chemical imitations of traditional steroids?

anyway if you want some info on xenoandrogens, xenoandrogens dot com is a good place to start. look around a lot though, there's some conflicting info out there.

can someone out there give me a rundown on all this freaky future shit? or point me to somewhere i can read up on it
>>
>>35931516
Theres a good facebook group with a wealth of knowledge that would be a lot better place to ask that question.

SARMs-Peptides-Research Chemicals
>>
>>35931561
wrd thx
>>
>>35931350
So if I was going to enter into a cycle, what should it be like.

Doseage per day?
How long?

Along with PCT
doseage per day of narva.
>>
>>35931516
Thanks broski. Ideally I'll just want the least impact stuff that still produces noticeable results.
I shall check out this information.
>>
>>35931653
Well what you trying to do?
Lgd 4mg per day, most do it right before they go to sleep because they it can cause lethargy. 4-8 weeks whatever you wanna do.
Nolva 40/40/20/20

Ostarine 45mg per day whenever you want. Optimally 8 weeks, then same nolva procedure.
>>
>>35931665
Ostarine sounds right up your alley. Some dont get shutdown enough where they even need a PCT. But still smart to have one on hand
>>
Lgd is based
So is 50156
>>
>>35931677
How does 8 weeks ostarine 45mg/ED followed by one week of nothing then 4 weeks nolva 20mg/ED?
Don't really care about weight loss, since I use DNP for that. However GW sounds based for that purpose.
I don't want you to feel like a spoonfeeding bastard, but some tips on where to buy Ostarine for cheapo?
>>
>>35931751
US based a good company is toppeptides, they just recently got their website back up after getting hacked. Id still be careful and use a credit card, or a prepaid visa or such. BCF is a coupon for % some amount.

For cheaper I also like sarms.ca they have some good shit and have a coupon code prc26 for some % amount as well.

For more details id refer to the facebook group that was posted above. They have a pretty thorough sticky that goes through everything.

Also, if you have DNP for fatloss I would totally run LGD just for straight size and strength gains.
>>
>>35931751
Sarms.ca is where I got my first cycle. Got LGD and nolva for what came out to be 64CAD, so I ended up paying like 45 bucks after shipping.
>>
>>35924038
U can take anvar and barely have any supression (at a lower dosage)
>>
>>35919282

Took it a few months ago after breaking a rib.

It was a 'bad' break. Could feel part of my rib literally sticking out of my skin. Couldn't really move about much because it was extremely painful.

2 weeks after taking ostarine it was fully healed. There is still a lump where the break was. So maybe it healed out of place or something. But all I did was increase calcium intake and take ostarine once a day with breakfast.

After a week I could move about with less pain. After the 2nd week my rib was completely healed and I could lift again.

Continued to take it for the rest of the 4 week cycle. I can't comment on strength or muscle increase as I was taking tren at the time. But it sure as hell works for joints and bone health.
>>
>>35931823
>>35931849
Thanks Broskies, I think I will order from that canadian site since I live in Europe and can take advantage of the relative exchange rate.
Thanks
>>
>>35931886
mg per day brah?

You've got exactly the results I want.

Currently on day one of 15mg x 4 weeks

Hoping it'll help with some hamstring tendinitis and an AC issue I've got.

500mg TUDCA per day as well since some raised liver enzymes were noted in the sarcopenia trial.
>>
>>35932101
Mine came in 30mg capsules so I just took one a day.

Hopefully it works for you brah.
>>
>>35932316
Damn did you get any shutdown?

For joint health people usually take 12.5mg per day
>>
Does anyone have any experience running carderine? Im about to start a cut cycle with LGD and was wondering if anyone has seen good results with that.
>>
>>35932316
I'm TUDCA anon.

Like the other guy said 30mg is high. I'm considering pushing it 20mg max.

Did you get any shut down or oestrogen sides? I've got nolva on hand just incase.
>>
>>35932672
Fantastic stuff
good to go
>>
>>35932689
>>35932594

I was on tren so I was already completely shut down.

Didn't experience any sides. Just the joints in my fingers and elbows felt much more comfortable.

Wasn't taking any liver support or anything either. Didn't have any bad effects in terms of feeling lethargy etc.
>>
Tempted to take osta to help clear some nagging old injuries and train harder

Bit worried on the lack of info though, don't wanna go blind or get cancer or some shit
>>
>>35931024
You need a pct with some SARMS too what are you trying to say?
How much do you actually know about them?
>>
>>35933009
I think osta has been under trial for 3 years going into some phase of clinical trials, should check into that.
>>
A few days from finishing an 8 week cycle of mk677 (25 mg ED) and lgd4033 (10 mg ED). Made gains despite switching to bodyweight
>>
>>35933039
Have you done 10mg of LGD the entire cycle? If not, did you notice different amounts of gains at 10 than a lower amount?
>>
>>35925493
Not that person but i used tri andro as test base on
>>35933039
>>
I ran osta 25mg ed/8weeks. Did no pct, felt fine. Not sure if bunk or im just not the shut-down-prone type.
>>
>>35933065
Yes 10 every day

Also, any reviews of rad140? No info anywhere
>>
The more potent SARMs majorly/entirely suppress your natural hormone axis like steroids, but recovery seems to be quicker.
They generally have other side effects similar to steroids, like fucking with your cholesterol. And sometimes like fucking with your vision (S4).

Generally, you'll want an AI on hand for a SARM cycle in case of itchy nips, and while you'll probably get by on recovery with supps like D-Aspartic Acid you may personally need a SERM as well. Some like Ostarine have dose-dependent suppression so you can try tapering off the dosage as well. Others like LGD are not dose-dependent with regards to suppression.
>>
>>35933009
Ostarine is currently in phase 3 human trials, so it should be the safest of the sarms available.
>>
>>35933176
It actually cleared phase 3 and is on fast track to FDA approval.
>>
>>35933221
Huh, I didn't know, that's promising. I should follow it more closely.
>>
>>35933245
http://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20130108005368/en/GTx-Announces-FDA%E2%80%99s-Grant-Fast-Track-Designation
>>
>>35933267
and there's material on phase 3 studies as well via google
>>
Does anyone have any experience running carderine? Im about to start a cut cycle with LGD and was wondering if anyone has seen good results with that.
>>
>>35933643
Just like I told you earlier, fantastic stuff, it is good to go. You cant fuck up with it.
>>
>>35933643
Cardarine's major downer is conflicting evidence regarding cancer. Since Glaxo abandoned the drug, it's unlikely that more research to clarify things will be done there.
>>
I'm actually glad we have a thread like this up

I was thinking of doing an MK-2866 (Ostarine) cycle for 30 or so days. I used prohormones before such as Super DMZ 3.0 and gained 12lbs in one month.

I was curious about what kind of routine should I be doing on a cycle such as MK-2866. Would I continue running Texas Method with fuck tons more accessories or run something more hypertrophy oriented?
>>
>>35934236
Depends on your goals, I would do something a little more hypertrophy oriented. But it really only matters with LGD, you want almost ridiculous volume on LGD.
>>
Just got my LGD in the mail, going to run 5mg for 8 weeks while I finish up my bulk.

I'm trying to decide whether to buy some Nolva for recovery afterward. It seems like the safest bet for keeping gains but it's pretty expensive and has additional side effects I'm worried about.
>>
>>35934259
LGD doesn't look too bad. I can probably go ahead and run PHAT or PPL with a lot of volume if I ran a cycle like that.

So out of MK-2286 (Ostarine) and LGD, which would you do?
>>
>>35934316
I would run LGD assuming I had no nagging joint injuries, and was below 15% bodyfat and just bulk hardcore while on it.

If I had some injuries and was trying to cut some fat, while getting a little bit bigger I would do osta
>>
>>35934313
Definitely get some nolva, an 8 week cycle of LGD will definitely shut you down. There is no doubt about it.
>>
>>35934332
Alrighy, thank you so much man. And just to make sure, liver support and PCT is necessary on LGD right? Something like Nolvadex or etc?
>>
>>35934360
Dont need a liver support, and I definitely advise PCT nolva at 40/40/20/20. Some just use some DAA and call it good. Up to you.
>>
File: image_0.gif (2 MB, 298x266) Image search: [Google]
image_0.gif
2 MB, 298x266
>>35934389
Alright man. Thank you again for that spoon feed
>>
>>35919282
I took ostarine plus an estrogen inhibitor for 2 months into my 4 month bulk.
I can't say for certain that it helps, but I was able to go from a 225 max bench to 265 lbs by the end of it.
>>
>>35934415
Of course, least I can do to help. Most people on here just shit on SARMs without giving em a shot.
>>
Be prepared for fucked up sleep and constant dreams if you take ostarine
>>
>>35934345
>shut you down
Just a minor terminology correction: You mean suppress, not shut down. Shut down = 0 test, suppressed = less than normal.

>>35934478
Didn't happen to me. Only had a weird feeling in joints that made it hard to sleep a single night.
>>
>>35931653
Not OP but I went through a bottle of LGD and did 9mg a day for 30 days and did an OTC aromatase inhibitor and had no issues at all. It worked well but I think I would do it a little different next time. Especially with eating more and doing more reps at lighter weight.
>>
Anyone try RAD 140?
>>
>>35934478
>>35934507

I too had odd sleep on the stuff. Very deep uninterrupted sleep but not very restful. But given the rest of my experience I would take it again.
>>
>>35933027
>>35933176
So its a case of won't absolutely wreck me as long as I use it responsibly? Sounds promising
>>
Anyone have experience with ostarine on a cut? Seems ideal to stop catabolism.
>>
Is Nolva something I can get easily in the US? Or ios it like a steroid? Need to know if I can just order it from some site or what?
>>
>>35936534
I have the same question

where to get nolva?
>>
>>35935241
Which OTC did you use?
>>
>sarms getting popular
>going to get banned

Fuck you guys, don't ruin my secret lifting juju for me
>>
I did 8 week osta run. started on 12.5mg, ended on 31.25mg. only felt a little suppressed last week. ran nolva EOD for 1 week and back to normal. some sarms websites sell serm and AI solutions or powder so get it there. I took osta at 7 am, so the joint feels were gone by the time I would go to sleep. also my body got used to it really quick, hence I kept on increasing dosage. good strength and mass gains that I got to keep.
planning to run lgd+card for 8 weeks. got nolva, but I'll take it depending on how I feel. also it is said to have AI ready; so I guess I'll get aromasin?
did PPLPPLX on osta, will do the same on lgd. will keep on increasing volume with time.
>>
>>35920446
Unique micals dat cam fo sho
>>
>>35920913
Nope
>>
Just no matter what you do, dont fall for the Sarms1 Scam... please just dont...
>>
>>35938738
why scam?
>>
>>35938738
At least explain why
>>
>>35938738
Please respond, I was literally just about to make a big purchase there but now im hesitant.
>>
>>35938738
Fuck I just bought from them what the fuck
>>
What PCT for 25mg of ostarine for a 8 week cycle? ALso scared of my estrogen doroping too much if i do take pct and i don't need it. How do i know if i need to take it?
>>
>>35939165
Because they are expensive as fuck for what you get... much much better options that have been mentioned earlier.
>>
>>35939165
I've bought ostarine from them and it was quality stuff. I'm trying to find out what dis candy ass is trying to say too. they are a little more expensive than others, is that it?
>>
>>35939223
Its somewhat quality, you can get better stuff for half the price. The BEATS BY DRE of sarms you could say.
>>
>>35939216
those cheap sites sell you fucken pills. how noob are you to take sarm pills? and then their inventory is very limited, I'm not trying to spread my order over 3 different sources. s m h f a m.
>>
>>35939250
There is no fucking difference in bio-availability in pills or liquid forms jackass. And the only things they wont have might be Y-11.. and even then 99% of them have that too.
>>
is there any reason to add sarms to a real gear cycle?
>>
>>35939610
Besides ostarine for joints, I personally dont find a reason. But some like it
>>
How do I get nolvadex?
>>
File: image.jpg (797 KB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
797 KB, 3264x2448
Just wondering if anyone knows any side effects of pic related.
Any other advice on it would be welcomed too I haven't started my cycle yet, I'm waiting to hear from a friend if he's had a positive experience.
>>
Can someone explain what do sarms do?
>>
>>35940226
make your peepee bigger
>>
>>35940226
they link you to google dot com
>>
>>35939267
the deal I'm getting is maybe at most $5 more per item than any sites mentioned above.
>>
SARMS are great little supression and if on trt great too, best site is toppeptides for real sarms google a discount code and save
>>
I have ran ostraine and am currently taking it right now

I run it during pct and have to say this shit is the real deal. I have maintained all my weight and have actually increased it strength. The only negative side effect I have encountered is gyno flares when I uped the dosage. Other than that I feel great- have a great since of well being and gaining size.

If you have any questions feel free to ask
>>
>>35940171
Yea this is going to sound like complete bullshit but a side effect of lgd is yellow tinting of vision. I've have been told that this is absolutely no way permanent and is due to the compound binding to the cones in your eyes.

If you have any more questions feel free to ask
>>
>>35940171
LGD majorly suppresses hormones at pretty much any dose. You'll want some kind of PCT, even if it's just supplements like DAA for a couple weeks.
>>
>>35942558
>>35943562

Not who you replied to but im on my 5th week of anabol, so my second cycle and I haven't experienced that or anything else really
So would I need PCT (and what is that, I'm a newbie to supplements) or anything else to avoid side effects?
>>
>>35944495
Not who you replied to either, but there's plenty of reports of people recovering pretty quickly from SARMS without PCT (after using reasonable doses for a reasonable time period). My personal interpretation is that you should be fine unless you experience symptoms of lowered test, but if you're worried some light PCT won't hurt you either.
>>
...Anonymous
02/09/16(Tue)09:56:59 No.35944919
How do I know of I feel the need of a pct? Why drugs are used for pct, and how do I avoid shuting down my estrogen? How long do you pct before getting back on?
>>
>>35942558
that's s4 you fagit shill
>>
>>35938738
sarms1 is a fine source you retard. Products work, and owner is a bro.

>>35939216
They're extremely cheap actually if you use the discount codes, but I wouldn't expect a retard who doesn't do research to know them :^)
>>
>>35945164
Quesions like these are why I hate that SARMs are becoming popular. Retards don't know shit about anything
>>
>>35945436
Get the fuck out of here, 100 dollars for 300mg of LGD? Even with their rare 40% off sale it still doesn't come close to the same price.
>>
Does anyone have any before and after pics from a cycle of what ever you used?
>>
>>35929130
I'm on a stand alone cycle of LGD, been on it for a month and I've gain roughly 5 pounds of muscle mass and somehow lost some fat. No side effects so far which is odd
>>
>>35946140
I've only done one month but I've had body composition scans if you want to see them (I know they aren't really that accurate)
>>
>>35947498
Not that guy but what the fuck are you waiting for?! Hard data is like unicorns in these threads, so post your scans.
>>
File: LGD1.png (706 KB, 613x948) Image search: [Google]
LGD1.png
706 KB, 613x948
>>35947586
Okay, Sorry for the image quality
>>
>>35947706
Pretty gud. If those are 1 month apart it shows that it's better than natty, but not amazing. You should lose some fat though.
>>
>>35947498
I thought DEXA scans were pretty spot on, if that's what you're talking about.
>>
>>35942538
Post body?
>>
>>35945411
You couldn't be more wrong
>>
>>35944495

Since I run it during a pct I can say without a doubt that you will get suppression. I would absolutely get a pct not only to be on the safe side, but also to get your test levels back and running as quick as possible. Something like alpha- male1 from IronClab would be a good option ( its currently what i'm taking) or you can search around for an alternate.
>>
File: IMG_0028.jpg (74 KB, 480x480) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0028.jpg
74 KB, 480x480
>>359492358

This isn't the best photo but i believe this around week 2 i'm not entirely sure- i could be wrong. Ill try to look for a front facing one too
>>
>>35949889
nice love handles fat boy

stop looking for easy exits
>>
>>35944495
Several supplements are known to significantly increase T in low-T and infertile men. While that doesn't necessarily mean a male with suppressed T, D-Aspartic Acid is a good place to start.
>>
>>35916846
i bet u one of those fools that take research chemicals
Thread replies: 135
Thread images: 11

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.