[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Crazy Spiritual/Vegan Health Gurus
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 58
Thread images: 5
File: KillAllMeatEatersLady.png (640 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
KillAllMeatEatersLady.png
640 KB, 900x900
Post funny shit from these lunatics. I've seen a lot of them over the years and it always surprises me how much of a cult following they receive.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yTsY0cwEGw0
>>
Freelees diet is wack and this is coming from a strict vegan. But damn, she's fucking hot
>>
>>35723411
faggot
>>
>>35722923
contribootan

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SbgvZsB_fzQ
>>
>>35723806
You call him a faggot for being attracted to a 8/10 vegan godess?
>>
>>35723864
Holy shit
>>
>>35724093
No, I called him a faggot for being a vegan
>>
>>35724496
>this person makes better health choices then me. Better tell him he's a maggot so I don't feel bad about myself
>>
>>35724531
*faggot
>>
>>35724531
Veganism is a fad meme diet. The recidivism rate is like 80% so odds are you won't be vegan for very long. Get off your high horse and stop shoving cucumbers up your ass.
>>
>>35724531
wah, my feelings are hurt. fuck you. you stupid fucking rat. you vegan fuck. i just ate a pound of fucking beef and am angry. you fucking goddamn asshole. what is your problem? you fuck? you motherfucker, i fucking hate you.
>>
>>35724496
"you're a faggot because you go out of your way to eat a diet which doesn't consist of the product of animal cruelty or harming the planet"
>>
>>35723411
She got that apple ipad booty
>>
>>35724588
Can't tell if this is a joke or not

>>35724586
I don't know why you would assume this. I don't crave and meat or animal products anymore. It's not a fad diet, I've discussed my diet with a nutritionist (someone who knows ALOT more about nutrition then you or I) and they told me my current diet is healthy and that I'll be able to gain muscle just fine.

But if you don't believe anything I just said, i don't care. I'm not bothering you or telling you that you're murdering animals and being super unhealthy so why do you have to criticize me?
>>
>>35724733
The only joke is your one rep maxes.
>>
>>35724742
>hue hue hue I used a /fit/ meme
>>
>>35724748
hue hue hue fuck you. you stupid fucking cocksucker. you think we have a fucking problem? you just had to go and push it. i's beat your fucking ass if i saw you. i'd fucking pound you.
>>
>>35724781
Did you have a really bad day or something? It's Friday, chill
>>
>>35724802
I'm just wanting to pound someone, that's all.
>>
>>35724531
faggot
>>
>>35723864
I love this guy's videos.
>>
>>35724531
>better health choices
>vitamin b12 deficiency
>vitamin D deficiency
(Yes you cuck you get that from food too)
>good fatty acids deficiency
(For example omega 3 in fish and eggs)
>after 1 year eating vegan and certain acids disappear, anemia, constantly tired
>having to take supplements just to perform like a normal human being
H-hey I'm healthy y-you guys! I have to take 4 different vitamin supplements synthesized in a lab (which isn't that healthy) a day but I'm healthy!
>>
File: 102542686_beb0b3b3a3.jpg (154 KB, 500x384) Image search: [Google]
102542686_beb0b3b3a3.jpg
154 KB, 500x384
>>35724531
>maggot
>>
>>35724586
People who fail on a vegan diet dont know how to eat properly. They want to adapt a plant based diet with their low carb meme and then wonder that they dont have any energy and feel weak af.
If you eat a high carb whole foods plant based diet you will have success. You will feel light and have energy all day long. Its that simple.

Ethical vegans dont crave non human animals body parts and their secretions. We see animal products for what they are and its nasty.
>>
>>35725391
>vitamin b12 deficiency
Supplement methylcobalamin (natural cobalamin) and you wont have to consume the synthetic cyanocobalamin which is found in meat
>vitamin D deficiency
Even as a German I am not deficient in vitamin D.
>good fatty acids deficiency

You know that fish get DHA and EPA from eating algaes, right anon?
Protip: get it directly from algae or a algae oil supp

>after 1 year eating vegan and certain acids disappear, anemia, constantly tired

You just dont know how to eat properly.
Eat a high carb whole-foods diet.
>having to take supplements just to perform like a normal human being
H-hey I'm healthy y-you guys! I have to take 4 different vitamin supplements synthesized in a lab (which isn't that healthy) a day but I'm healthy!

Only b12 is essential and its bacterial. Animals get b12 supps too, so you are already supplementing it indirectly.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5X0Vgp_vfc0
lololololol

this guy is funny as fuck
>>
>>35725724
>I put some maple syrup on the end of my penis and the cat licked it a couple times
Is he taking piss?
>>
>>35726114
*Is he taking the piss
>>
>>35725724
>mentally ill people
>funny
choose one
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nAgovVdAJ_o
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TbBCWZue57M
>>
>>35723864

John Sakars is based

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u8R5coW_dac

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t0yNKr5IOmA

Such a troll but his little songs are catchy
>>
>>35724586
Seems like bait. But anyway, I'm vegan because I'm bulimic and most things I binge on are dairy products like ice cream, cheese pizza, cakes, etc. by switching to a plant based diet, I can try to avoid binging and purging for the most part.
>>
>>35726734
No surprise that veganism caters to people with mental disorders. Good for you.
>>
>>35725474
S-source on that pic?
>>
>>35722923
Why's he sound so out of breath?
>>
>>35724857
>I'm just wanting to pound someone, that's all.

L-london?
>>
>>35726754
No surprise that a meat based diet caters to ignorant fucks like you. Go take a shit and fuck yourself with it. I hope you die of colon cancer.
Its pretty true that the ignorant intolerable few speak for the silent majority. I'm glad you can validate your diet just because someone is different from you.
>hurdurduur oh no vegetarians/vegans, better set em straight with my opinions.
>>
>>35726754
Strict vegetarianism can *cause* mental disorders; they tend to be deficient in at least one amino acid, and over time it can cause a cognitive deficit. I've seen it happen, their brains just slowly stop working correctly.
>>
>>35724586
>doesn't know the difference between 'vegan' and 'strict vegetarian'
I'd like to slap your shit for that.
>>
>>35724638
Yes, exactly. This is a fucking gay way to act.
You are a faggot pussy bitch if you go out of your way to eat a diet which doesn't consist of the product of animal cruelty.

And the planet is fine. Not the first extinction event, not the last.
>>
>>35726929
>SO mad
>SO triggered
>SO pathetic
>>
>>35724586
This. Vegans become so upset when they realize that they're most likely going to eat meat again in reality. "WELL I'M NOT GOING TO EAT MEAT AGAIN, NOT ME". That's what they all say lel.
>>
>>35723411
>strict vegan

>Baby Fed Nothing But Almond Milk Develops Rare, 500-Year-Old Disease

>Almond Milk-Fed Baby Develops Scurvy: Why Vitamin C Is Crucial To Growth

Vegans aren't just as nutty as Fat "Activists", they are also child abusers.
>>
>>35724586

I'd rather shove a cucumber up my ass than ever go vegan. I'm all for organic, cruelty-free sex toys, but man, I gotta have my beef, salmon, liver and eggs.
>>
File: Twix for extra chins.jpg (67 KB, 479x418) Image search: [Google]
Twix for extra chins.jpg
67 KB, 479x418
>>35724733
>muh nutritionist

>who knows a lot
>>
>my diet is healthy
>I need supplements though
Pick 1
>>
>>35728152
>>
>>35722923
Ok that first point about being dehydrated is sort of right. Usually if you're "hungry", you're really just thirsty. Have a few gulps of water and that's it, worked for me.
>>
>>35727207
B8
>>
>>35728193
See >>35725595
>>
>>35728240

This isn't your blog, faggot.

>>35726734

Yep, definitely a mentally ill faggot. No wonder you're vegan.
>>
File: dykesgf.jpg (171 KB, 1024x576) Image search: [Google]
dykesgf.jpg
171 KB, 1024x576
>>35726929
>someone comments on a fact you stated with a fact
>ED and EDNOS are DSM mental illnesses
>GETS MAD
pics of u with a cucumber up the ass pls or gtfo
Nevermind
You're probably ugly and super fat.
>>
>>35725595
>and you wont have to consume the synthetic cyanocobalamin which is found in meat

meat contains the active form of cobalamin, not fucking cyanocobalamin
>>
>>35726929
look, the green goblin's here.
>>
>>35727207
honestly, that's my impression as well.
>>
>>35728347
1 6 0 c m
c
m
>>
>>35727269
this. so much this. though i dont support hurting chickens and shit so i buy my meat at a farm 10 min away. also i hunt my own meat mostly. at least try to. kind of hard when it's not hunting season and i dont have a big freezer.
>>
>>35728581
>active form of b12
Do you even know what you are talking about? Holo TC is what you check in your blood, thats active b12.
Thread replies: 58
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.